All Comments on 'Just Some Innocent Fun'

by GWBosh

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
svenjollysvenjollyover 13 years ago
Excellent

Very nice story. I liked the main character's internal conflict, which was then mirrored in his wife. I'd like to see them come clean with each other, perhaps with Sophia's help.

HamsterHamsterover 13 years ago
Marvelous effort!

This is one of the best stories I have read on Lit this year, light years above the usual fare. I appreciate the thought and skill that went into crafting the characters; it was obvious that the story and characters were developed before the sex. The story was 100% believable and consistent throughout. And the sex was hot, to boot! Guess I need to bookmark your profile so I can read other stories you have written.

Oldman-PaOldman-Paover 13 years ago
one of the best

thanks , hope there will be more

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Bring this story to the top rating

Best story in this category

(my wife and I got a great thrill out of it)

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 13 years ago
Well done.

A great unique story with unique characters and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
right

Could have ended happily... But no. The wife has to become a whore. Right. She knew that for certain...until she remembered how good the strange felt, and she couldn't give it up. So the husband was the decent person, the wife, the despicable one. Nice misogynistic principles here. Liked where it was going, wished the wife found a better way to get even, but it was inevitable, then...the story crashed and burned on the mountain of your misogyny. "Woman get good (at) sex! Woman become slut! Ug like!" Keep up the good work! *sarcasm*

BjorntheLecher1BjorntheLecher1over 7 years ago
Innocent fun has never been so hot!

Absolutely one of the most erotic stories I have read in awhile. Superb writing capped by definite understanding of eroticism.

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 2 years ago

My second time reading this and I loved it again, my only niggle was Sophia omitting to tell Mary that Peter refused vaginal sex, which affected Mary’s attitude, although as far as cheating goes that’s my moral hair splitting. Still 5* tho!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

~Still~ an attractive woman at the age of 35? Story was ok til this dumb comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this, right up until the last sentence, that killed it for me.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Excellent!! And I like svenjolly's idea of coming clean with Sophie's help, then branching out a bit further, threesome, swap, etc. But would love to see another episode!

olblueyesolblueyes8 months ago

right on! loved it! once you have a taste of that strange,,,awfully difficult to stop! if i were mary, i would tell peter that i had met sophia and worked a shift for her!! lolol,, it would serve him right,, well written, well paced,,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous