All Comments on 'Kalpana & "Sir" Ch. 10'

by indian_exec2000

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please stop posting

This story ran its course chapters ago. The writing has seriously deteriorated to the point that it's practically unreadable. No where to go with this mess.

No stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What

I really don’t understand why you are doing this. You have got a great talent but even me being just a plain old reader can see the biggest mistakes you clearly have made first anyone willing to write this sort of story must be nuts .( just joking lol) . But even me being a simpleton knows that as soon as you do more than 5 chapters it becomes a novel. Even I know that so why don’t you makes me wonder. Also remember that the more chapters you do write on the loving wife category the more the haters turn out . Also the likes die off in other words you might start off with say 100 likes in your first story . But by the time you get to chapter 3 you are down to say 5 to 10 likes. Even though you have been writing all over the place just remember 5 chapters after that it’s a novel. And 5 chapters the story is on life support. So don’t stop writing these stories but please just remember also that the loving wife category is being swamped by these types of stories and yours is no different. Also remember that there is a novel category on this site which would probably be better for you than trying to write something no one is interested in. Also I know that there are also some talented writers in the novels category and I think you also being a talented writer would probably be in your Elementals writing these types of stories and get fantastic advice from other writers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Go on

It is getting interesting now, slow down and write more. We are going towards swaps and threesome, well done.

indian_exec2000indian_exec2000about 4 years agoAuthor
Many thanks

I appreciate the time and effort expended by my anonymous readers to critique my work. It feels good to be taken seriously, even if they don't like what I have written. Thanks again.

cuddly_gurlcuddly_gurlabout 4 years ago
Amazing writing

Even as a stand alone story this was amazingly written.. thank you

OBSunSeekerOBSunSeekerover 3 years ago
Thank you for your Introduction

Saved me a lot of time . . . 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Is the Shyam Belekar who appears in this series, the same person who appeared in the series involving Savita and Kajal?

indian_exec2000indian_exec2000almost 2 years agoAuthor

Shyam Belekar is a generic name. The protagonists in the two series may or may not be the same person. Enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

@ Anon

The Shyam Belekar who appears in this series is not the one who appeared in the series involving Savita Bhabi and Kajal.

The Shyam Belekar who appeared in the Savita Bhabi series lost his virginity to his wife Renu after marriage.

Whereas the Shyam Belekar in this series had Swati as his first lover.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous