Kate's Quest For Joy Begins Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To my surprise I found myself actually enjoying the taste and smooth meaty head of Philip’s penis. My mouth soon became accustomed to his size and I begun gobbling him in earnest my head bobbing up and down manically while I released load after load of saliva from my mouth saturating the long shaft, my hands which had been until then playing with his heavy swollen balls now held his cock tightly in their palm as I begun to move them up and down faster and faster in rhythm with my head bobbing. Philip urged me on as he from time to time groaned in pleasure. His massive hands abruptly landed on my head holding me down while he bucked a huge stream of spunk quickly filling my mouth almost making me choke as the first wave shot against the back of my throat. I knew from David that this was not the time to stop; my hands run up and down Philip’s long rod even faster than before coaxing more of the thick creamy seed into my mouth as I swallowed quickly trying not to loose a drop of the precious liquid. Philip’s cock lurched forward and I could feel it throb each time he released another dollop of hot spunk inside my mouth until he was finally drained.

Philip now pulled me back by the hair and pulled me up to him unexpectedly kissing me, my mouth and tongue still heavily coated with his spunk as his own tongue expertly probed and explored my mouth ever deeper. The kiss was full of abandonment and surprised me as it was not something I would have expected, David hadn’t ever kissed me on the mouth like that after cumming inside it. The fact that Philip was happy to do it made the whole act seem so much more erotic.

The cab came to an abrupt halt as we reached our destination and Philip got out holding the door open for me. He took his wallet out to pay the cabbie, I heard the driver say

“No worries about a tip guv, the show was well worth watching, it’s made my day. Only wish my old lady did half the blow job you’ve just had.” With that he laughed and was off.

I fumbled with the keys and Philip took them from my hand. He quickly opened the door and stepped aside so I could enter first. Almost the instant the door closed behind us I found myself in his strong embrace, once again his mouth urgently searching mine, hungry to resume where we had left off. His hands appeared to be everywhere as he undid the buttons of my blouse his mouth not relenting a moment as his tongue warred with mine. I had never before felt such unbridled passion or sexual need in me.

My blouse was now wide open as we fumbled to take it off. Philip pulled the flimsy bra down, dispensing with the need to find the clasp that held it together, allowing my breasts to tumble out of their imprisonment. My nipples were rock hard and ready for him as he pinched one then the other, finally settling for rolling the left one between finger and thumb. I knew I had larger than average nipples and I was at this moment more grateful than ever as he lowered his head and sucked one hurriedly into his hot mouth. His long wet tongue rubbed against the tip of my nipple then rocked it from side to side before his smouldering mouth finally closed firmly around it, sucking the stiff inflamed teat then elongating it as he pulled his head back then forward again sending shivers throughout my body. All of a sudden I felt his teeth bite down hard sending a sudden bolt of pain through my body, which once subsided, unexpectedly increased my sexual excitement to bursting point the stimulation new but now craved for.

Philip stopped briefly his eyes looked up at me his head still resting on my bosom. There was no mistaking the look and I instantly knew what he wanted to know. I didn’t want him to see just how inexperienced I was in these matters, after all I was a good 13 years older than him and had been married for 20 years. Taking his hand in mine I moved towards the stairs, my blouse remaining where it had fallen.

Once in the bedroom I sat on the bed and watched as he slowly stripped, my eyes gazing at him while my pussy pulsated with excitement like a beating heart as it became wetter by the second. Once all his clothes were off he stood in front of me all 6’2” of him as I studied him from head to toe. He had the physic of an athlete, not an ounce of fat anywhere, muscles every where but not those ridiculous things you see in some fitness magazines. His huge cock pointed straight up making my mouth water as he approached me while I sat on the edge of the bed.

“I want to eat you properly this time Kate, take your clothes off for me and let me see you play with your pussy, get it all juicy for me I love eating nicely juiced up pussy and I know just how sweet yours is.”

No one had ever spoken to me so directly about my sex before or what they intended to do to it and this added a new dimension to my eagerness to submit to him. Philip had no qualms about what he wanted to do or see. I obeyed him, feeling slightly shy to begin with as I took my skirt off, and then my drenched panties leaving on my stay ups. I bent down to take of my red high heel stilettos but he asked me to leave them on as he bent down and picked up my soaking wet knickers holding them to his face and sniffing deeply. I’m sure I must have blushed watching him do that, knowing how they must smell of me and how wet they now were with my cunt juices.

I lay back on the bed, god what was I doing, he must think I’m a complete slut. Allowing him to eat me, cumming with my knickers still on, then gobbling him off and swallowing every drop of his thick creamy spunk all in a taxi from the restaurant to my home. Then bringing him home to fuck me on a first date, which wasn’t even really a date. To top it all I was now laying on my bed letting him, a complete stranger in relity, watch something so private. I begun to play with my own vagina what in god was I thinking? Once I had started I knew there was no going back, I wanted his huge cock inside me fucking me hard and fast like he had Rebecca. I also had a need to experience all the other things I’d heard or read about but never tried and knew deep within me that tonight was just the beginning of my quest.

My hands moved down to my pussy, I could see what I was doing in the overhead mirror on the ceiling, put there on a whim when I redecorated the house. I held my pink flesh open as I used my other hand to gently caress the area just inside my pussy, I could see that I was very wet as the droplets of liquid reflected the over head lights. I wanted to put on a good show for Philip and to do that I found myself blanking his physical presence from my mind, concentrating instead on what I had seen in the store room as well as what had taken place earlier in the cab as well as images of what I was hopping to happen next.

My erotic fantasies soon took over as I pushed two fingers deep into my own wet pussy, the visits to the gym had paid off, and it felt nice and tight. Using one hand to fuck myself with I used the other to stimulate my large clit that felt as though it would explode any moment. The sensation was wonderful; I continued and could feel the increase of my flow as my lubrication begun seeping freely from my pussy forming little rivulets down to my arse.

As I continued plunging my fingers in and out of my slit I began whimpering with pleasure while squelching sounds came from my pussy as it became wetter than ever. Suddenly I had an uncontrollable yearning to taste my own warm sticky sexual fluids and withdrawing my fingers from my crevice took them to my mouth sucking them clean finding myself enjoying the sweet flavour. I again moved my hand down to my waiting quim introducing a third finger and plunging all three deep inside the confines of my cunt as my body begun to buck up towards my fingers.

I was about to begin stimulation of my clit with my free hand when I recalled Philip’s promise to Rebecca about fucking her in the arse. Something which I had never considered before but the thought of it surprisingly excited me now and I felt I needed to experience it at least once. With that thought in mind I moved a finger to my arse hole gently rubbing the secretions of my pussy around the entrance of my anal passage. After a while I began prodding the tiny hole with my finger until my hole suddenly seemed to part enabling me to enter the dark crevice. I hesitantly pushed my finger deeper inside expecting the pain to be too great. Instead I was surprised by the feeling of contentment like a small pleasure bubble bursting inside me as my finger slipped passed my tight sphincter to enter the dark damp confines of my anal passage. I gasped with unexpected pleasure then a loud whimper like sound involuntarily escaped my lips. I also managed to use my thumb to strum my sensitive clit and was very close to cumming, increasing the speed at which my hands were pleasuring me needing to urgently reach my goal.

“Stop now Kate. I want to eat your pretty cunt I want it to cum inside my mouth. I’ve waited all day to taste you and don’t want to wait a minute longer. I want you to flood my mouth with your fresh cum.”

The sudden sound of his commanding voice brought me back to reality, making me freeze as if I was a young school girl and my father had just walked in catching me in the act of masturbation. I’m not sure what it was about Philip, perhaps it was that he had a lot more experience than me in sexual matters but whatever the case I found myself wanting, no, more having to obey him.

He didn’t speak again just moved onto the bed laying down flat his huge frame taking up most of the king size bed. Philip placed two pillows behind his head and beckoned me to him. I had almost masturbated myself to a climax but the abrupt end to my efforts had brought me back while the repositioning of our bodies on the bed had given my fire time to abate. I squatted over his face facing the fitted wardrobes with the full length mirror frontage as I felt his hot breath against my swollen cunt lips. His mouth engulfed the whole of my sex as he begun sucking, nursing on my hot flesh. Philip’s big hands reached up as he began to massage my breasts, before long the huge fingers capturing my hard nipples and squeezing them tightly. The mixture of pain, as he squeezed my nipples ever harder, and the pleasure as his mouth and now tongue explored every crevice of my quim was delicious. A big hand moved to the back of my neck pushing my head down there was no mistake in what he wanted and I was more than happy to oblige.

The musky smell of his cock excited my taste buds. My mouth, now more accustomed to the size of his large cock head, engulfed it eagerly as my hands encircled the fat stem and I begun to gobble him fervently. Each time my head went down I’d allow his cock to slide in that much deeper until I could feel it almost gagging me as it slid partly into my throat. I wanted to give him a blow job he would always remember. Allowing the cock to slide out of my mouth I collected as much saliva into my hot mouth as I could using it to drench Philip’s cock with, watching as my warm oral fluid slowly run down from the purple head and along the vein covered shaft to his large balls. Tightly squeezing the base I worked my hands up to the head forcing a load of his thin almost transparent pre cum to the surface mixing this with the remainder of my saliva making Philip’s pole slippery and enabling my hands to glide easily up and down the full length. I took the monster back into my mouth savouring the delicious taste of Philip’s manhood; I couldn’t believe just how much I was relishing sucking on his cock.

As I lay on top of him Philip used his strong powerful hands to hold me wide open, like some giant sea clam, allowing his mouth to hungrily devour my sex. The slurping, moaning and gulping sounds emanating from him as he continued his oral onslaught on my cunt left little doubt as to how much he was enjoying the oral stimulation he was providing me with. His tongue lapped at my juices relentlessly while he pushed his two thumbs inside my pussy stretching it apart and driving me insane with lust. When I felt his mouth move to my arse I almost climaxed with mere anticipation of what he was about to do.

Philip’s planted his mouth firmly on my rear as he begun to suck on my soft rubbery pucker like a suction pad lifting the delicate layer of light brown flesh to his mouth. His tongue felt unexpectedly firm as he used it to explore my tiny arse hole for entry. I was moaning and whimpering like a bitch on heat any shyness or reservations I may have had were long gone, my need for sexual release was now my main goal and I didn’t care how it was achieved. He thrust two long fat fingers into my cunt and I screamed with pleasure as he used them to fuck me, every so often parting them deep inside my pussy like a pair of giant scissors sending mountainous waves of sheer wanton animal lust crashing inside my shaking body as my pussy stretched. The mouth moved from my arse hole and I next felt it sucking on my big clit until the pleasure button was held firmly between his lips while his tongue attacked it from all sides. I knew I was very near now, Philip must have sensed my nearness as he pushed a third finger deep inside my cunt which was wetter than it had ever been before. When I felt his long fat middle finger on my arse hole I tensed, barring entry to this would be invader.

Philip was determined to push his long fat digit inside my virgin arse and was obviously experienced in this aspect of foreplay as he begun to patiently and gently rub the area. I could feel the ball of his finger move over the hole which was still saturated with his oral deposits, until the tension passed and the hole puckered like a pair of lips ready for a kiss. Philip didn’t hesitate once the opening was there. He thrust his finger inside me, hard until it was buried in my anal canal to the hilt; I felt an initial pain which vanished almost instantaneously in the wake of a new feeling of fullness and contentment. It was as if my body had waited for this moment all my life. A few more thrusts of his fingers in my throbbing orifices and some further strokes with his long fat wet tongue on my pulsating clit and I felt an uncontrollable build up inside me culminating in a volcanic eruption as I climaxed like never before my body jerking spasmodically as my muscles clenched tightly around the invading digits and I lifted my head from his cock to vocalise my release.

“AAAAAAHHHHHHHH…..AAAAAHHHHH….YESSSSS…..OHHHHH…
YESSSS

GOOODDDD…YESSSS….NOOOOO….PLEAAASSSEEE….STOPPPP…..
GODDD

I..I…I….CANTTTT..TAKE…ANYMORE…SHITTTT….YESSSS…
GOOODDDD…AAAAHHH...YESSSSSS….STOOOPPPP…I..
CANNNNTTTT…OOOOOHHH….AAAHHHHH….YESSSSSS….
GODDDDDD….YESSSSS…AAAAHHHHH….”

Philip ignored my pleas. His hands were now used to spread me wide apart as his mouth devoured my flesh like some fiendish vampire his tongue relentlessly wriggling deep inside my pussy searching out my thick cum until his thirst was satisfied even then my cunt continued to throb uncontrollably.

Philip finally contented lay back on the pillows and spoke his voice was full of authority.

“Now get on my cock you dirty bitch and sit your cunt on it and fuck me, I want to be able to watch your face while you fuck me like a slut whore, you’re body’s mine now.”

I wasn’t sure whether I was happy with the way he spoke to me or his tone but at this precise moment my need for his cock was greater than any other feeling. I got up and turned to face him, kneeling next to him as he lay on the bed, his face was covered with my juices. I bent my head down kissing him fully on the mouth, our moths fused as he opened his to extend the kiss, his tongue eagerly entering my mouth enabling me to savour the taste of my own cum while his hands massaged my tits as they hang down like a pair of udders.

I think it was probably at that moment of sheer wanton lust that I realised what a fundamental change had taken place in me. My whole attitude towards sex had completely altered. I now knew sex was something to be enjoyed for what it was, sheer basic animal pleasure at its lowest common denominator like no other. The realisation also hit me that I had missed out for a very long time and that it wasn’t all David’s fault in fact maybe my own attitude of shunning anything new had been the greater culprit.

I moved away from Philip, straddling his body I felt between my legs until my hands closed around his huge cock. The massive organ felt hard but soft and smooth at the same time, still silky wet with the combination of my oral juices and his pre cum. God it felt so huge, like some giant salami you see hanging up in one of those delicatessens, I was slightly afraid it would hurt. Holding it firmly I manoeuvred it to the entrance of my pussy and lowered myself on to it impaling myself. There was a twinge of pain as it broke through the entrance of my cunt like a spear and the large cock head spread my flesh apart entering my tight channel. As I lowered my body onto Philip’s pole I was amazed at how eagerly my hungry pussy devoured the monster, the total length was now inside me my cunt and it had never felt so content. I began to ride Philip, slowly at first then quicker and quicker still until I could feel his cock crash against my cervix resulting in a muddle of sensations.

My eyes were closed as my head swayed from side to side, Philip had a breast in each hand rolling, pulling and pinching my nipples driving me insane with pleasure. I found myself in a rhythm now as I rode up and down while at the same time opening and closing my legs making my cunt tighter for his cock. It was as if nothing else mattered, only the pleasure from this phallus that I impaled my body on. I rode Philip’s beautiful cock enthusiastically and with a wild wanton abandonment that I had never experienced before screaming with sheer animated desire. Philip begun to buck, driving his cock even further inside me like a kango hammer.

Philip grabbed my arms in his powerful hands and pushed me back while at the same time he managed to lift himself, his cock remaining firmly buried deep inside my cunt as though we were one body. Philip was now on top, my legs pinned back all the way against the mattress, trapped there by his strong muscular arms, as he pounded me with long deep hard angled thrusts as I screamed at him.

“YEESSS FUCKKK MEEE ….GODDDD …FUUUCCKKK..OOHH..OOHHH..

AAAAHHHH…YESSSS…YESSSS…HARDERRRR…PUSHHH…YOURRRR

COCKKKK..INNNSSSIIDEEE..FUCKKK..MEEEE…FUCCCCKKK..
AHHHHH..

YESSSS…I LOVEEE…YOURRR…COCKKKK…FUCKKK…MEEE….FUCK ME.”

He grunted with satisfaction each time he buried his meat deep inside my pussy, our breathing was laboured now as we both approached the road of no return.

“Yes oh god yes, you’ve got a lovely cunt and I’m going to fill it with my spunk, you like my big cock don’t you my beautiful slut I’m almost there aaahhhh…god that’s good.”

I felt Philip’s spunk as it shot out of his cock bathing the insides of my fuck tube with its warmth and it was enough to make me erupt almost immediately. My body and arms trapped all I could do was shake my head and scream with pure ecstasy as my cunt pulsated, pissing out thick warm cum something which had never happened to me before when being fucked by Dave. Philip’s cock continued sending dollop after dollop of spunk deep into my cunt filling it with his seed until it begun to ooze out of my orifice and his cock stopped twitching.

“God you’re an awesome fuck Kate, I never realised just what a hot cock loving slut you were otherwise I would have come to see you sooner. You just love getting nicely fucked don’t you babe? Come and suck my cock clean for me and we’ll see what else my cock can do for you, you like my big cock don’t you baby?”

Oh god did I love it but I didn’t give him the satisfaction of saying so at the same time I wasn’t going to pass up the opportunity of sucking it again. I crawled down to his cock looking at the dripping semi hard cock and without hesitation devoured as much of it as I could. The delicious taste of his spunk mixed with my sweet cum was better than anything I had tasted before as I sucked and licked every drop until he was completely cleaned but for the glistening sheen of my saliva.