Kate's Quest For Joy Begins Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was done, Philip looked at me, “I think we are going to get along just fine you seem my type of lady anything goes right?”

I looked at him and nodded. Yes, I wanted to try everything and anything. It was as if my body and mind had been wiped clean and transformed into a clean blackboard waiting to be written on, my body ready to enjoy all things sexual that had been denied it for so long. My resolve had acted to melt away any reservations or hang-ups I had ever had about sex. This evening had been an eye opener; I had never enjoyed sex like I had tonight. Maybe it was because until tonight I had always thought of sex as an act which took place between two people in love, not something that could be enjoyed simply for its own merits. I was positive that the majority of women were of a like mind to me and that that was the main difference on the outlook towards sex between men and women. Yes Philip was a hunk but I knew that at this stage I wasn’t in love with him or anything like that but that hadn’t stopped me having the best sex of my life.

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of Philip’s commanding voice.

“Lick my balls and my arse babe it will help old Tom get back in the mood again and I promise you’ll just love what he does next.”

I wasn’t too sure that I wanted to lick his arse, I found the idea a little repulsive even degrading but then he had eaten mine to the point that it still throbbed, so I felt that if he was prepared to do it to me how could I refuse? I moved down as he lay back on the bed lifting up his long powerful legs and holding them there by the ankles.

I begun with his semi hard cock swallowing it inside my hungry hot mouth savouring the delicate fleshy foreskin then pulling it all the way back until the head was clear and licking this all over with my tongue. I sucked on his lovely softened manhood before moving down to his large sacks sucking one inside my mouth and stroking it with my long tongue then playing with it inside my mouth rolling it like some giant gobstopper then doing the same with the other while he encouraged me telling me how good it felt. I allowed his ball to slip out of my mouth and liked along his scrotum and the small area between his balls and arse finally moving my head down to his hairy arse my nostrils filling with his musky smell as my tongue shot out and licked his arse tentatively. I was surprised as it didn’t taste at all disgusting, my initial reservations vanished as I begun to lick the crinkly area surrounding his arse hole willingly while my hand played with his balls and quickly swelling member.

“Oh yeah babe that feels so good, lick the hole stick your tongue in there.”

I did as he asked, my tongue licking then probing the tiny hole which he obviously found very arousing as I could feel his cock growing by the second in my hand as I begun rubbing it up and down. He was now really wet with my saliva and the feel of his huge cock growing in my hand excited me as I moved my other hand below his buttocks and rubbed his arse hole with the ball of my finger as he had done mine. I felt the hole expand slightly and pushed my middle finger all the way up his arse making his cock lurch in my hand as my finger reached his prostrate and gently rubbed it.

“God Kate you are one hot slut that’s so fucking good but you have to stop we don’t want old Tom shooting just yet. Come here Kate and lie down facing the bed, I can tell a horny woman like you is going to really enjoy this. I’m sure you must have some lubrication, give it to me.”

I opened the bedside drawer and passed him the tube of KY I had bought yesterday, then moved over to him and followed his instructions ending up with my head resting on the bed with my tits dangling down and my arse sticking up while Philip sat up his long legs under my abdomen.

Philip slowly pushed two big fingers inside my cunt still well lubricated with his spunk and begun fucking me gently with them while he used his other hand to play with my breasts and rock hard nipples. My pussy reacted in the only way it knew and begun to release its own sweet warm lubrication. He carried on for a while and to my surprise begun to take his fingers covered with the remnants of his spunk mixed with my sap out of my tight pussy and suck them clean reintroducing them laden with saliva inside my cunt repeating the process many times until my pussy was dripping with the combination of my juices and his saliva.

Philip moved his hands away from my tits and I begun to moan in protest only to feel the fingers of the disappearing hand seconds later all wet with saliva on my throbbing clit. As they begun caressing then rubbing my clit I found myself uncontrollably thrusting my lower body against these invading forces. I didn’t know which way to turn. The sexual stimulation was like nothing I had experienced before, three fingers were now plunging in and out of my cunt while my clit was being pinched, rolled then rubbed all at once. I was slowly building up to another enormous explosive orgasm; I could feel it in the pit of my stomach as I whimpered with delight my hands busily stimulating my own sesative rigid nipples. Philip pushed me forward his mouth on my arse cheeks kissing then suddenly slapping hard with his hand sending a charge of unexpected pain through my body which somehow increased my stimulation to the extend that I was silently screaming with wanton sexual lust inside my head. Then his mouth was back kissing the area he had just slapped soothing the burning sensation.

“Spread yourself, open you arse slut. I know you want it in the arse so let’s prepare it”

I instantly obeyed the thought making my pussy pulsate with sheer animal desire. My hands moved behind me and pulling open my arse cheeks; his mouth instantly attacked my arse sucking my pucker while his tongue saturated the tiny hole with saliva. I was ready to explode but Philip must have sensed my nearness and stopped stimulating my clit as his mouth concentrating on my anal area until it was as wet as my cunt. Moving his mouth away he rubbed my arse hole with his thumb, this time I was relaxed and the tiny hole opened almost immediately for him allowing him to push his long fat thumb all the way inside me. I wailed in pleasure panting as I pushed my body against the thumb wanting more.

“That’s it you’ve got the idea, I could tell you love it in the arse and I’m going to give it to you my cock hungry bitch.”

I didn’t care what he called me or how he spoke to me at this stage nor that he thought I’d been fucked in the arse before, all I could think of was his cock deep inside my body and any hole would do.

Philip soon found a rhythm, as he rocked his hand back and forward first his fingers going deeper inside my fuck tube then his thumb would replace the deepness of his fingers only this time in my anal passage. His other hand returned to my clit as I begun screaming for him not to stop, my body shaking wildly as I neared the point of no return.

Suddenly his hand was gone replaced with a sensation of coolness on my pucker as he covered the area with KY then brought his hand back to rub in the lubrication.

“Now Kate rub your cunt while I fuck your arse, a beautiful cock hungry slut like you will just love it.”

With that he moved behind me, his strong hands parting my arse cheeks. I felt the heat emanating from his cock then felt the rigid head of his pole against my tiny hole and couldn’t imagine how on earth this huge knob was going to fit inside my tiny entry. Although I was nervous that he would tear me open with his monster I was too far gone with sexual lust to even protest as I squeezed my clit with one hand while stuffing three fingers of the other hand as deep as I could inside my wet fuck box.

Philip begun to rub the head of his cock against my anal entry as he had done with his thumb and I felt the head enter me slowly and painfully like a hot poker until it squeezed in past the sphincter. Philip stopped pushing as I rubbed my clit with a renewed frenzy my hand a blur of speed. The cock was now moving backward as I whimpered and moaned loudly then, before I knew what was happening, Philip rammed all of his fat 91/2” cock all the way inside my virgin arse hole eliciting a loud scream from my mouth as the pain took command of my senses and he begun fucking my tight arse mercilessly grunting loudly each time he thrust inside me and his balls slapped my arse cheeks. The pain quickly vanished, my anal cavity accepting the violation, and was replaced by a feeling of completeness and contentment. He fucked me like some robotic machine and with every thrust seemed to be building up the speed and power of his thrusting as my hands became a blur using them to fuck my quivering cunt hard. I could hear myself shouting begging him for more in between my whimpering and panting it was like nothing I had ever experienced before.

“YESSSS…GODDDD…YESSS…FUCKKKK…MY ARSE …FUCCCKKK..ITTTTT

FUCCKKK MEEEE…AAAHHH…YES..YES….STICK IT…IN MY….ARSE…….

DON’T STOPPP….OOOHHHH…YESSS..YESSS…”

His cock suddenly felt as if it was going to split me in two as it expanded deep inside my murky tunnel and I begun to cry uncontrollably with the sheer joy of my nearing release. I couldn’t take anymore and exploded once again with such ferocity that my whole body was shaking and convulsing uncontrollably as if I were in the midst of a fit. My dam burst and cum just poured out of me covering my fingers and dripping on to the bed sheets soaking them through. It was just then his cock begun to spurt its load as it throbbed and twitched inside my rectum as if doing some crazy giant python dance, the hot spunk bathed my tube as I pushed my arse against it as wave after wave of his seed crushed against the sides of my murky tunnel. We stayed in the position for a while until his cock had released all of his seed into my bowels and silently slipped out of my spunk filled arse and he lay back on the bed a look of satisfaction on his handsome face.

I felt so hot and horny, finally released from any inhibition and transformed into a cock hungry slut that would do anything to please the cock that had given her so much joy. I slithered down the bed to his cock still covered with spunk and lubrication. Taking the semi hard cock inside my mouth I lovingly sucked and licked it clean pulling the foreskin back and running my tongue along the sensitive groove between the head and the shaft savouring the taste of this combination of fluids and until it was clean.

Philip had proved himself a great lover, experienced and fit. He fucked me again several times that night driving his cock deep inside me until I thought it was going to come out from my mouth and he kept it going for what seemed like hours making me cum several times through the course of the night as he fucked all my holes until finally exhausted we went to sleep with his cock buried in my arse.

Your vote would be appreciated and as always I’d be very happy to receive any feed back, good or bad, together with any comments or ideas.