All Comments on 'Katie's Favors'

by Faye_Skylark

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great start.

This is a really hot story. Love the unwanted facial at the end. I hope to read more about Katie's adventures!

ChrisTor22ChrisTor22over 12 years ago
Love to see more options!! LOL

Great little introduction....love the cutie college girl that gets her grades the smart way... hard to believe the high school ex-contact only told ONE guy.... love to see other rewards for A+ marks....and to see Katie expand (not always her choice even?) her horizons.... let's face it, if she's willing to do anal, she probably would accept bondage for a B, maybe spanking for a B+...who knows what her limits might be??

Keep up the excellent effort!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Looking forward to reading more about Katie!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Finally

Finally a great, well written, feminist story that us ladies can get into as well.

gimmie_your_loadgimmie_your_loadover 11 years ago
Wow!!!

How did I wait so long to read this???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

It has a lot of detail, maybe too much?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hot!

What a little cum slut! Love this girl! Love how she gets sprayed at the end and is all mad afterwards.

nickamanonickamanoabout 10 years ago
Looking forward to reading the rest!

George Tasker brought me here and I'm so glad he did!

I reading his 'sequel' to Katie's adventures (his story stars Carol, a supporting character in these) I found myself most drawn to Katie's character so I was very excited to find that In your originals Faye, Katie's your central character, there must be something about her personality that 'speaks' to me!!

I'm enjoying working my way through Katie's lusty adventures and am loving your writing style, the mixed content (mostly excited consent with touches of momentary reluctance) and like your characterisation and plotting too.

I'm glad to have discovered your literary erotica talents on here. Thank you for sharing them with us.

Nickamano.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
loved it

I Loved the negotiation while katie was under the desk giving head, great imagery. She is a great character, I look forward to reading about more of her japes!

lovestoread1958lovestoread1958over 8 years ago
Business -Like

Like Katie's attitude about her dealings-business-like rather than romantic. The rendezvous with Greg was suprising as she let things get"out of hand" a bit. Will be interesting to see if/how she deals with him in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Will it be a chapter 8? This is your best story by far!!! Please write some more! 😁

Amiable69Amiable6910 months ago

A great story and so well written! I wonder if Katie could get a girl or two to write assignments for her - just saying! Amy x

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFaye_Skylark@Faye_Skylark
I love to write and read here at Lit and play in the chat room whenever I can. I have an obsession for blowjobs, public adventures, active/yoga wear, and clothed BJs. ;) Thanks so much to everyone who has enjoyed, rated and commented on my stories so far! I read all the comme...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES