All Comments on 'Katrina Enjoys Her Cuckold Slave'

by Robert_Anthony

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Welcome Back!

I've missed your amazing writing, another 5 here!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I liked it.

I feel the same as the long ago comment that inspired this. You gave hints/hopes early on. You had me worried a bit in the middle, but still hopeful. I thoroughly enjoyed the end. I wish there were many more stories like this as the usual ones catapult off a cliff and land on the rocks below in a flaming heap of ugliness. This retained it's humanity while serving the desires of the characters. Golden.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good story, thanks!

I enjoy all of your stories and was happy to see a new one! Ignore the haters here, I think you write well and your stories are on my favorites list.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wonderfully fun. Five Stars!! I maybe the Anonymous Asshole, and I'm sorry.

This was a great story. I guessed early that Alan may have been the husband, but it was still a fun read. Please continue writing!! Your good at it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thank you

Great story and setup, I liked the way it played out. Didn't expect the ending, but it was a nice changeup.

slavetobyslavetobyabout 7 years ago
Great story

This is a fabulous story and i enjoyed reading every bit of it. But i hoped that it would have continued

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very well done

Really great piece of writing. Was enjoying the story anyway but thought the surprise twist (which I personally didn't see coming) definitely enhanced it. Took it from the realms of pure fantasy into a more real-life setting, i. e. something it's possible to imagine playing out in a bedroom somewhere.

Your stories are always well written and you seem to take the important time to proof-read them before posting. Great to have a new story from you, your work is something I always look out for. Always well worth the wait. 5 stars!!

dlnatelli1dlnatelli1almost 7 years ago
fantastic story

Love reading your stories. This one was fantastic especially loved the twist at the end

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Brilliant

Loved the story, really good.

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1about 6 years ago
A story for the real brain sick perverts called cuck/wimp!!

I cant understand that there are men out there who live a life like your protagonist. All he needs is psychotherapy and loving people not a selfish slut, who claims to love him, like you describe! Love respect and trust are the ground rules for a happy partnership!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
LOVED it!

Wonderful story. i want a Katrina of my own!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love your story!

I have to admit I was starting to turn away from the story as I continued to read. She was so unremitting cruel to him! We, the readers, did not even know they were husband and wife. Then the surprise ending! It caught me completely! Alfred Hitchcock couldn’t have done it better. You, the author, addressed the reader, so I can give you the praise directly: you are a very gifted writer. Thank you!

Now I have to go back and re-read the story. J.

pasadenaapasadenaaabout 2 years ago

Thank you!!!! This story is wonderful written and needs "to be continued"!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, a very creative ending for sure. Imagine her making her husband into a cuckold. Was she just making up her lover and what they do together? She really should take a black lover and have her husband clean both up. She later gives her husband a steel cage with a GPS and Shock enhancement so he is really kept under control. Oh, and a collar too. She starts bringing guys home so her husband can watch. Maybe she goes out and brings back some videos of her and her lovers? So many possibilities to extend this story even though it has been a very long time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobert_Anthony@Robert_Anthony
Have been a member of Literotica for years, and have submitted numerous Femdom stories under the name MALIBUMAN666. Am now looking to improve my writing with the long term aim of writing commercially and so am starting afresh and will be writing in the third person from now on...