Katrina Enjoys Her Cuckold Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alan was at once excited and terrified at the thought of being locked and completely under Katrina's control.

"I thought I'd start you off with a nice soft, pliable cage, just until you get used to it. And then, once you've accepted that this is how things are going to be, then we will order you a proper steel cage."

"Thank you Mistress..."

"I can't wait to have your key around my neck slave, so that every time I look down or see it reflected in a mirror I will remember and know that your cock is safely locked until I want to release it and give it pleasure... or pain, of course."

Katrina placed the device on the bed right in front of Alan as he continued to gently stroke his cock.

"Look how hard you are slave, even though you've cum... it's going to take a while to get that thing on, but it's going to be so worth it. I can't tell you how much I've been thinking about having 'my' cock under lock and key, I've come so many times just playing with this cage while I lay on the bed, touching myself and fucking myself with my new toy. I want you to be in a state of frustration you can't even imagine right now slave, and I mean to make it happen."

= = = = =

Alan opened his eyes and squinted at the clock on the bedside table, it was 8:15am. He lay still for a few moments, aware of the unfamiliar sensation in his groin. He reached down between his legs and felt the soft silicon cage that was wrapped around his cock, it felt odd but not too uncomfortable, and he wondered how much different a cage made of steel would feel.

After a while he turned over to find Katrina already awake and smiling brightly at him, her eyes displaying a mixture of excitement, arousal and nerves.

"You slept well..." she began. "How does it feel?"

"Umm... okay, actually, not too bad. I woke up about five, really hard... it was a bit uncomfortable then, but I eventually got back to sleep... Eventually."

Katrina giggled at the thought of his poor aching cock swelling inside the Birdlock and waking him up.

"I hope you're not going to ask me to take it off you," she said smiling. "Because I love the thought of you locked up like that... thinking about me, all the time."

Now it was Alan's turn to smile.

"I love the thought of that too, but I might not be saying that in a day or two."

"I wish you didn't have to go back today. I hate us not being together all week."

"I know, but it won't be for much longer, it's only about another seven or eight weeks until I'll be back home for good."

Katrina cuddled up to her husband and allowed her fingers to slide down towards his groin.

"At least I can still get at your balls," she said, giving them a gentle squeeze. "I hope it was what you wanted, I think I maybe got a little carried away - I'm sorry if I went too far..."

"No, no, no... it was perfect honestly, absolutely perfect. I couldn't have written it better myself."

"Are you sure?" Urged Katrina. "I felt so mean at first being so nasty to you, but... I must admit, after a while I started to really love it."

"Yeah, I could tell..."

"Don't! I came sooo fucking hard. Wow... I must be really evil deep down."

"Yes, four times! So don't even try and pretend you didn't love it."

Katrina blushed slightly and then burst into a fit of the giggles.

"I hope you won't try and deny that side of yourself. I loved it, honestly."

Katrina cuddled closer into him, burying her face into his side.

"I do have one question though... who is the picture of?"

"Oh," laughed Katrina. "He's a French guy, I think his name is 'Teddy' believe it or not... I thought he looked pretty mean."

"He certainly did."

Katrina and Alan lay in silence for a few moments, until finally Alan broke the quiet.

"So what happens now?"

"Well, first of all you're going to lick my pussy again, and then I guess we'll have breakfast and then I'd better drive you to the station."

"Umm, okay... but that wasn't really what I meant."

"Well..." Began Katrina, "...it's up to you. It was your fantasy and I really hoped you enjoyed it, but I'll understand if you don't want to carry on."

"No, no... I loved it and if you are okay with it then..."

"Yeah, I mean... I don't know if I'll ever be comfortable with the whole idea of cuckolding you, or involving other people, but... it was definitely hot to pretend."

Alan allowed his hand to glide down his wife's slim, smooth body until his fingers found her wet pussy. Katrina parted her legs as she welcomed his fingers between her soaking wet lips.

"Oh fuck yes..." She groaned, "I need your tongue on my clit so bad."

Katrina rolled onto her back and Alan swiftly moved between her thighs, back to the place where he truly loved to be, and for the first time he felt his cock throb and pulse against the confines of his cock cage as he tasted his gorgeous wife's sweet, slippery pussy. It was clear that this weekend marked a change in their relationship and he was excited to see where it would take them.

*****

I hope you enjoyed reading my story, I think it has been about nine months since I last wrote anything. A couple of months ago (well actually over a year ago now I guess) I had an email from an anonymous reader of my blog who told me that he loved my stories but he found it difficult to reconcile that with the way it made him feel about himself. He said he loves the stories but he wished I would write a story where the 'wife' is shown to really love the main character, rather than (as he put it) 'enjoying his pain so much'.

That made me think, but at the same time, having read some of my older stories I realised how much less edgy my stories had become over time. I don't really know why that is, but I suspect it is because I know that my wife/Mistress will read them and this makes me feel somewhat constrained when writing about certain subjects. So in that you can see the similarity between what the reader felt and how I feel about what I write...

So I got to wondering if I could write a story which would have a bit more bite to it, and please my anonymous friend. So how could I do that? And then the idea came to me to write the story with a twist, to have it appear that the guy is a total cuckold and then it turns out not to be the case... I hope the twist was executed well enough, without detracting from the story. I'm not really sure I managed to achieve the original aim of writing a story that showed the wife 'not enjoying his pain' so much - in fact that went out of the window somewhere along the way!

Still... never mind. This one has been a real struggle to complete and my last story 'Do You Think I'm Evil' was written well after this one had already been started. I think this has taken nearly a year overall, which is crazy. I'm still not convinced it's my best work, but I think now it's as good as it's going to get and I'm glad I didn't dump it because 12,000 words represents a lot of my time.

Anyway, hopefully you guys will let me know what you think, and I'm pleased to say I do have another story substantially on the go so all being well it won't be too long until my next post.