All Comments on 'Katy Perry: The Skirt'

by MeanBlackjack

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
acerdriveacerdriveover 12 years ago
Amazingly well done

I've been waiting a while for such a fantastic story from you. Though I feel, you rushed from the tit fuck, orgasm to the actually fucking too quickly. It would of been nice to bring life back to his just spent orgasm member, by a simple hand job/dirty talk as they prepared to fuck.

MaitreNuitMaitreNuitover 12 years ago
Well done... Once again

A nice piece of work. I've already told you, I really like Katy Perry... And I really like your stories.

I was pleased, you once again took the lovely and sexy singer as your story's female star. The story was quite good, although I also think, you've rushed the things a little bit.

Nevertheless this was again a great story.

I'm curious to read your next stories soon.

MaitreNuit

BTW... What do you mean by "crap"? I haven't seen a crappy story from you yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Congratulations

As a first time reader of yours, I was blown away by the superior quality of your writing. Not only were you able to go into such incredible detail, you didn't make it feel cheap or dirty, or even worse, fake. As one writer to another, I salute you. You deserve it.

dirty_debbiedirty_debbieover 12 years ago

super hot story! love it! hot tit fuck scene!

SissyEllaSissyEllaover 12 years ago

Awesome story, as soon as soon as i recover from this one, im checking out the rest of your stuff. Great detail on everything, especially the titjob. Would love to see you try an Eliza Dushku story.

as92as92over 11 years ago
Amazing!

I started seeing Katy Perry in a whole new light after this story! Great read, and has gotten me off countless times.

P.S. Please continue the Yvonne Harry Sarah story as well. I want to see what happens Sunday morning

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great sex Great Katy

You really captured enough of her sexy California girl persona to make me see her the whole way through. Great sex scene and positions. I did expect the speaker to announce at the end that they have a camera in there. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great job

Thanx it was a great story. Made me do u know what

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Katy

More Katy, she's the best!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Resolution 1

You could do so much more ...

51499391001247110

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
good

It was awesome i busted my nut when jackin off too it but if there was a facial ending and it was a detailed cumshot i would have just came soo much my balls would have fallen off. Maybe a new katy perry story that has a handjob, blowjob, titfuck which turns into a HUGE facial

gotranegotraneabout 9 years ago
Hot With A Capital H!

The only thing missing, per se', for us pantyhose fans, is that she loves to wear them! In your version, especially if you're not a fan, they would have probably be ripped off and snorted before being discarded. No problem, all's well that ends well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
time counts...

Personally, I loved this story, but then again, I absolutely love me some Katy Perry. This tale absolutely deserved each and every one of the FIVE stars I rated it, and probably more besides. One thing in response to an earlier comment, someone complained they felt the action seemed 'too rushed,' well, you've got to remember, the woman on the phone said they'd be free in about an hour. Well, it took me far more than just one hour to read this selection. How fast can one man fuck a superstar such as Katy Perry, elicit at least five full orgasms in just one measly hour? I couldn't do that in my finest hour, and I'm much too old to do it today, except in my imagination.

Blast Cannon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Fuckin hell. Blew over this shit TWICE. Hell she is a tight as but and this is written to focus on her tits, a bit more anal would've been nice too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Jealous

After reading your story, I'm wishing I was Katy Perry so I could be fucked like that! I'm so fucking wet!

JMays402JMays402almost 6 years ago
Good work

Good story. Kinda wish the cum would’ve been on her tits cuz she has great tits but otherwise, pretty hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMeanBlackjack@MeanBlackjack
761 Followers
Hey, Name's MeanBlackjack but I tend to prefer Blackjack. That username was taken thought so it'll have to do ;) I enjoy writing celebrity erotica and I have recently branched out into video game erotica and normal people erotica. I enjoy RP so feel free to get in contact...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES