Kelli Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I followed Kelli to her bedroom where she handed me the dark blue folded cloth. "Strip and put that on," Kelli directed. Unfolding the cloth, I saw that it was an apron. I took off my clothes, put on the apron, and let Kelli tie it in back. The apron completely covered my front, but my back, ass, and backs of my legs were exposed. Kelli stripped and put on a red and white striped apron that similarly covered her front and exposed her back. It was a sexy look on Kelli.

Properly attired, we went back to work in the kitchen. A little after 6:00 p.m., Kelli's doorbell rang. We both walked out to greet Karla and Peter. I think they were a little surprised to see us both in aprons with bare legs beneath. However, when Kelli and I turned and led them into the apartment, Karla exclaimed, "That's great. I love how you two think." We turned back around to face them. Karla whispered something to Peter, who nodded. Karla said, "We had planned to get naked as soon as we got here. Instead, I think we'll stay clothed and just enjoy our partially nude chefs." They followed us into the kitchen, and each had a glass of wine as we finished the cooking.

The doorbell rang again a few minutes later. Karla swiftly volunteered, "I'll get it" and walked out of the kitchen. We could hear her voice and those of Robin and Brandt in the front room.

Kelli and I were facing the kitchen entrance when Robin and Brandt walked in. "Ok, turn around," Robin said. We did. Robin clapped and said, "I love it!" Robin and Brandt also stayed clothed while Kelli and I wore only our aprons as we set the table, put out munchies, and chatted waiting for everything to finish cooking.

When the food was ready, Kelli had our four friends take seats at her dining table. She picked up their plates and led me into the kitchen. In the kitchen, Kelli took off her apron. "Let's serve them nude," she said with a giggle. I took off my robe. Kelli put servings of her shrimp and scallop pasta in herb and white wine sauce on dinner plates while I put servings of salad onto smaller plates. Nude, we carried the plates back into the other room and set them before our friends. Kelli sat down while I went around the table pouring wine for everyone.

We stayed nude through the dinner while our friends stayed clothed. I was surprised at how good it felt to be nude with our friends clothed. Finally, after Kelli and I had cleared the dinner table, Robin said, "I can't take it any longer. I'm getting naked." She stripped off completely, followed soon by Karla, Peter, and Brandt. They all tried to help us clean the dishes. Kelli's kitchen was not big enough for six people at once. However, since we were all now naked, it worked. There was a lot of rubbing against each other.

We all got more wine and moved into the living room. Somehow, the conversation got onto the topic of odd things about people's bodies. Brandt volunteered that Robin had a birthmark on the inside top of her right thigh. Of course, Robin had to lean back and spread her legs so we could all see it. That led to a group inspection of Robin's pussy, which was quite nice. Fairness dictated that we all take a detailed look at Kelli's and Karla's vaginas, which were also very nice. That was followed by the three women make detailed inspections of Peter's, Brandt's, and my dicks and balls, which were just dicks and balls.

In the middle of the genital inspections, Peter and I went into the kitchen to get more wine for our partners and ourselves. Out of the others' hearing, Peter said, "This is probably pretty juvenile. You know. 'you show me yours and I'll show you mine.' But I'm not complaining about three beautiful women showing me their cunts and handling my dick." I wasn't either.

Later, after our friends had left, Kelli and I were in bed, nude, holding each other. "Will," Kelli said, "when Karla and Robin were showing themselves and handling you, did you think that you'd like to fuck either of them?"

"No," I said honestly. "I assume that Karla and Robin are more than satisfied by Peter and Brandt."

"No doubt," Kelli said, "but I know Karla. She loves Peter, but she wouldn't hesitate to fuck you."

"Karla is a beautiful woman and a good friend," I said, "but I'm not going to do anything or anyone that would hurt you."

"What if I wasn't hurt?" Kelli asked.

"Do you want me to have sex with Karla?" I asked.

"I don't know," Kelli said. "We're so close to Karla, Peter, Robin, and Brandt that having sex with them seems sort of natural in some ways. Would you be upset if I fucked Peter or Brandt?"

That seemed a landmine question I had not been expecting. I thought for a moment, which is not necessarily wise in that sort of conversation. "I hadn't thought about it," I replied. "I hope and believe that there is a lot more to our relationship than just sex, and I don't control you. So, I guess I'd be ok with it if it was something you wanted to do and if I didn't think it meant that you want Peter or Brandt instead of me."

Kelli kissed me on the lips. "There is no one I want instead of you," she said as she fell asleep in my arms. It was a disturbing conversation, but Kelli ended it on the right note.

We were invited to Kelli's parents' house for the Labor Day weekend. Visiting Kelli's parents was a lot of fun. However, we declined the invitation to go camping with Karla and Peter. Robin and Brandt were asked along too, but they both had teams playing that weekend and had to work.

Peter knew a place for primitive camping in a state park about two hours' drive away. We all cut work at lunch time on Friday, loaded Karla's SUV, and headed east. Once we were in the park, Peter had us drive for almost another half hour and park in a small lot with no other cars on a holiday weekend. "The site is just over a half mile," Peter said. It took him and me two trips each to get our gear to the site. It was still light and, looking around, I had the impression that the four of us were off in the woods by ourselves. That was good both because we all wanted to spend the weekend naked and because we had brought beer and wine which are not technically allowed in state parks.

We set up a single tent that was big enough for four if all four knew each other very well. It was too warm, we thought, to use sleeping bags. Instead, Peter and I had each bought a large air mattress that inflated with a can of compressed air. We blew them up, butted them together, threw some sheets on top, and had a bed the four of us would share for the next three nights. Kelli, Karla, Peter, and I undressed. We didn't get dressed again until Monday afternoon.

The tenor of the weekend was, I think, sort of set Saturday morning. I woke up with someone's hand holding my dick. It felt nice. I assumed it was Kelli but, opening my eyes, saw that it was Karla and that she was still asleep. I just waited until she awoke several minutes later. She saw what she had ahold of, quickly let go, and said, "Sorry. I thought you were Peter."

I smiled at Karla and said, "No problem my friend. It felt nice."

Karla smiled back. "No problem for me either. You do feel nice," she said. She reached out and tapped my dickhead with her index finger once.

Morning brought the issue of the latrine trench. Peter and I had dug one maybe twenty yards from our campsite the prior afternoon. Kelli and Karla had used it, together, the night before. That morning, Kelli needed to use it again and flatly refused to go by herself. Karla was otherwise engaged with Peter, so I had to accompany Kelli. It was a weird milestone in our relationship, but Kelli and I discovered that we were both perfectly comfortable pissing in each other's presence.

Peter told us that an arm of the lake was only a few hundred yards from our campsite. We hiked there nude after breakfast. The water was shallow enough it was warm. There were a couple of small boats with fishermen maybe a half mile away. That did not bother us. We spent three or four pleasant hours sunning and skinny dipping.

Early that afternoon, we went back to our campsite for a late lunch. Fortunately, we had not brought out any booze when I heard someone walking in the woods towards us. Looking in the direction of the sounds, I saw the smokey bear hat of a state ranger. I casually picked up our sheets and dumped them on top of our coolers.

When the ranger reached our campsite, "he" turned out to be a rather cute young woman. She had Peter display the paperwork showing we had registered and paid for our campsite. She took a cursory look around. She glanced at the coolers but, apparently, decided to let that go. "You've keeping a nice, clean campsite," she said. "Keep it up and enjoy your weekend." The ranger started to turn back the way she had come. She hadn't said a word about the fact that all four of us were naked.

Karla couldn't let it go. "You're ok with it?" she asked the ranger.

The ranger turned and, very politely, asked "Ok with what?"

"With us not wearing any clothes," Karla replied.

The ranger smiled. "There are no special rules about nudity in state parks," she said. "You're under the general state law. What they teach us is that it's illegal in Ohio to expose your 'private parts' in circumstances where someone other than a family member may see you and be offended. I'm assuming you're not family members, but you're clearly not offended. There's no one else around but me. I'm not offended. I'm a little envious. If I didn't have to work, today would be a great day to work on getting rid of tan lines. Enjoy yourselves." The ranger walked away.

"Pretty cool ranger," Karla said.

"Nice ass too," Peter added teasingly. Karla slapped him lightly. Once the ranger was out of sight, I uncovered the coolers and we each had a beer.

After dinner that day, we opened the wine. Once the sun set, we lit a single Coleman lantern which cast some interesting shadows on Kelli's and Karla's bodies. I suppose it is some natural law that, when you have relatively young people naked and drinking, sex in some form will become the topic of conversation. That had happened with us. The conversation had gone on for a while when Karla asked, "Kelli, is there anyone, besides yourself, whom you'd like Will to fuck?"

Kelli squirmed a little, then broke into a smile before she answered. "Well, uh," she said, "I'd generally want him to stay completely faithful to me. But, we're so close to the two of you and to Robin and Brandt that it seems like we all should do something sexual with each other. Maybe not fucking. Maybe oral sex."

Karla laughed. "So, my dear friend, what you're saying is that Will's not allowed to fuck anyone other than you but you're ok if he eats me or Robin or if one of us sucks him off?"

"I know it doesn't make much sense, but, yeah, that's what I'm saying," Kelli replied.

"Will," Karla asked. "are you ok if Kelli has sex with someone else? Let's narrow it to her parameters: Are you ok if Kelli gives or receives oral sex to or from Peter or Brandt?"

I thought I knew where this was heading. I glanced at Kelli, who gave a slight nod of her head. "I'm pretty confident," I said, "that the bond between Kelli and me is a lot more than just sex. Kelli's right. You two and Robin and Brandt are much, much more than just friends. I don't think I can legitimately get upset if Kelli gives pleasure to or receives it from Peter or Brandt."

Karla smiled. "So, we're all agreed that oral sex between Kelli and Peter and between Will and me is perfectly ok?" Kelli and I nodded somewhat hesitantly. I was both afraid and eager to see how this played out.

Peter, who had obviously talked it through with Karla earlier, said simply "sure."

"We're alone together in the woods on a Saturday night," Karla said. "No one else is around to see or ever know. This seems to me to be the perfect time to find out if we're all really ok with what we've discussed." Karla stood up, walked over to one of the air mattresses, laid down on her back, spread her legs, and said, "Will, please eat me."

Confronted with that alluring reality; I hesitated. I looked at Kelli. She said softly, "Let's try it." I got on the air mattress between Karla's legs on all fours. I lowered my face to her pussy and looked at it for a moment. I'd seen it up close before, but not with Karla's and Kelli's expectation that I'd be putting my tongue and mouth on it. I very hesitantly began licking Karla's lips.

Out of a corner of my eye I saw Kelli kneel in front of Peter. "I guess this means I'm giving you a blow job," Kelli told him. I twisted my head slightly, maintaining contact with Karla, and saw Kelli take Peter's dick in her hand and look at it. I saw Kelli's tongue come out of her mouth and lick Peter's head. I decided I better give my full attention to Karla.

Karla smelled and tasted very good. I began sucking on her clit. Karla's "That's good" was encouraging. I pushed my tongue inside Karla and began feeling around for somewhere she particularly liked. After longer than I liked, Karla said, "There! Stay there!" I began licking that spot intently.

Going down on my girlfriend's best friend was, well, arousing. My dick was longing for attention when Karla said, somewhat breathlessly, "Will, swing your body around so I can get you in my mouth." I stopped going down on Karla just long enough to shift position so that my dick was over her face. As I started back up, hopefully on the same spot, inside Karla I felt her hands on my ass pulling me towards her. As she pulled my midsection down, I felt her tongue lick up the underside of my shaft. She kept pulling me down until I felt most of my dick inside Karla's mouth.

At around that same time, I felt Kelli and Peter laying down on the abutting air mattress. Again out of a corner of my eye, I saw Peter on his back. His dick was pointing up and much of it was in Kelli's mouth. I could not see but was willing to bet that Peter's head was between Kelli's legs.

I found Karla's spot again and kept working it. Karla started running her teeth very gently across my dickhead. That was incredible. I quickly thought I should ask Karla to teach Kelli how to do it. That thought was snuffed by the realization that I was about to shoot. I soon did. I kept working on Karla until I felt her body shudder. Not long after that, Karla kissed my balls and said, "Good job Will."

I got off Karla. She turned on her side. I lay down behind her with my dick rubbing her ass and my head on her shoulder. We watched Kelli and Peter. Having Peter's dick in her mouth meant that Peter caused the quietest Kelli Stouffer orgasm I ever experienced. It wasn't quiet, but there were no distinct words. I knew Kelli well enough that I recognized her orgasm when it happened. I wasn't that familiar with Peter but assumed that he came when he lifted his hips off the air mattress and Kelli gagged a little.

Once we all regained our breath and could stand up, we realigned so we were each beside our usual partner. No one said anything. I started wondering if we had all made some huge mistake. Finally, Kelli said, "That was fun."

"It was, wasn't it?" Karla said.

Peter added the obvious cliché, "variety is the spice of life." He paused before adding, "and Kelli gives fantastic head."

"She really does," I said, "but so does Karla."

"Will,' Karla said, "you're about as good at eating a girl as I've had."

"Will's had a lot of recent practice," Kelli said with a giggle. "Peter does pretty good too."

"So," Karla said, "we're all agreed that we enjoyed oral with the other person's partner and we'll do it again?"

All three of us answered "yes" in unison. That called for more wine.

We did not repeat our experiment in partner swapping that weekend. However, we became much freer with each other. We decided that it was ok for any of us to touch anyone else anywhere. The only, unspoken, restriction was that Peter and I never touched each other. Having Karla, in addition to Kelli, squeeze my dick or pat my ass at unexpected times was pleasant.

That Sunday, we hiked through the woods for a couple of hours nude save for shoes. Peter knew the park and, most of the time, kept us away from other people. The few people we encountered were mostly young and did not seem at all offended by our nudity. Of course, there is nothing at all offensive about Kelli and Karla in the nude.

That Sunday night, Kelli and Karla lay down on the air mattresses shoulder to shoulder. Peter and I were, literally, rubbing elbows as we each made love to our own girlfriend. While I was making love to Kelli and Peter was making love to Karla, it was very much the four of us together. I could see both women's faces, and each woman could see both of the men. All of us heard every sound any of us made. It was intimate and very sexy. In a sense, I suppose, all four of us became lovers.

When we all finished, Karla teased Kelli by saying, "Damn girl. You are sure loud when you come."

"What can I say?" Kelli replied. "Will's just that good." I do love Kelli.

We decided to spend a little more time by the lake on Labor Day before we left. We were all four in the water when another couple came out of the woods and dropped their things close to ours. They spread out a large beach towel. I was concerned that our nudity would be an issue when we got out of the water. That concern was allayed as I watched both members of the couple strip naked.

When we got out of the water, the other couple came over to us. The woman had a cute face and a great body with pronounced bikini tan lines. She seemed vaguely familiar. "Hi," she said. "You probably don't remember me. I'm the ranger who checked out your campsite Saturday. This is my boyfriend. Today's my day off. I've got to thank you for inspiring us to get out here with nothing on."

"Are you liking it?" Kelli asked.

"So far, it feels great," the ranger replied.

As she turned to walk away, Peter said, "Like I said Saturday, great ass."

The ranger turned around. Her front was pretty too. "I heard that," she said. "Thank you."

To my surprise, no one else was around this small arm of the lake even on Labor Day. The ranger and her boyfriend were soon being very attentive to each other. I did not blame him, the ranger looked very nice in the nude. We quietly picked up our stuff and left to give them a little privacy.

Most of the next few months were dominated by work for Kelli and me. We still did the third Saturday nights at Clarissa's sports club, and we were able to get together with Karla and Peter about once a week. Unfortunately, Robin and Brandt were usually working with fall sports teams when the rest of us had any free time.

Thanksgiving meant, of course, another trip to Kelli's parents' house outside Columbus. That was fine, I like Kelli's family. Thanksgiving was unremarkable, so long as you consider six people having a huge traditional Thanksgiving dinner in the nude unremarkable.

Kelli and I were also looking for an apartment. Both of our leases were running out and we wanted a place to live together. Karla and Peter were in the same position I learned from Kelli. She and Karla talked by phone at least once a day it seemed. Just after Thanksgiving, Karla called Kelli. She and Peter had found a nice house in a great neighborhood that was available for a two-year lease. The husband of the couple who owned it had been temporarily transferred to Singapore. Karla and Peter loved the house, but the rent and expenses were too high for just the two of them.

Kelli insisted that we meet with Karla, Peter, and the leasing agent to look at the house. It was a four-bedroom built approximately ten years ago in a new, upscale suburban development. What persuaded me was that the house had a small backyard that was below street level. Because the house sat at the end of a cul de sac, the nearest neighboring houses were, maybe, ten yards in front of this house, facing at right angles to it. Nothing but trees overlooked the backyard. That was important because the major feature of the yard was a decent size in ground swimming pool surrounded by a concrete deck. Just inside the house, taking up part of the basement, was a small sauna.