Kelli Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelli and I went over the costs of the house carefully: rent, utilities, pool maintenance, lawn care, everything we could think of. Divided four ways, it seemed affordable. The leasing agent told us that the landlord didn't care about renting to two unmarried couples so long as we stayed current on the rent and utilities and kept the house in good shape. Kelli and I agreed to join Karla and Peter in renting the house. Because the owners had already moved to Asia, we were allowed occupancy starting on Christmas although the lease term started January 1.

Kelli and I spent Christmas Eve and Christmas Day at her parents' home, joined by Karen and Rob. That was the first Christmas holiday I enjoyed in the nude. Around mid-day on Christmas Eve, I got the traditional call on my cell phone from Lisa, my sister in Germany. I had not seen Lisa for a few years, but we called each other at Christmas and on each other's birthdays. Lisa told me she was spending the holiday at a lodge in the mountains southeast of Munich with her boyfriend Kurt. I had not met Kurt. I told Lisa I was visiting Kelli's family. Lisa had not met Kelli. I neglected to tell Lisa that Kelli, her family, and I were all nude.

If you accepted the proposition, as I had, that it was normal to spend the Holiday with your girlfriend, her parents, and her sister and brother-in-law with no one wearing any clothes for two days; it was an almost normal Christmas. The one deviation came Christmas morning when the Stouffers opened gifts. Departing from what Kelli had told me was family practice, Karen announced that she had purchased gifts for everyone and wanted those opened first. We unwrapped the small packages she handed us and discovered that Karen had given everyone, including me, a butt plug.

Karen insisted that we all wear our plugs at least while the family opened gifts. I wasn't crazy about having a kind of bulb-shaped piece of metal shoved in my ass, but no one else objected so I went with the flow. Karen also insisted that she had to insert my plug. That process necessitated Karen handling my balls. Kelli watched her sister with amusement. When my plug was in, it felt better than I expected and was a little arousing.

Kelli said, "Will, I think you should insert Karen's plug." Karen was fine with that and bent forward in front of me. I spread some lube on the plug and some more in Karen's asshole. The plug went in easily. I did slide a finger into Karen's pussy to reciprocate for her fondling my balls.

I watched as Rob inserted Kelli's plug. Kelli had (and has) an exceptionally beautiful ass. The colored stone between her cheeks was very sexy. I guess it was an effect of the plugs, but Mr. Stouffer, Rob, and I were semi-hard throughout the gift exchange.

I had agonized over what to give Kelli. I finally followed Karla's advice and gave her some diamond jewelry that cost more than I truly had to spend on the project. The payoff was, however, well worth it. First was the look on Kelli's face when she opened her two packages from me. Second was the approving comments which the gifts elicited from Kelli's family, especially Mrs. Stouffer. The third, and best, payoff was that, after she'd opened her gifts and modeled them for everyone, Kelli took my hand and told her family, "excuse us. We need to go upstairs." Kelli led me from the living room up to her old room and we fucked like rabbits. Kelli didn't wear her new jewelry while we fucked, but we both wore our plugs. In keeping with Stouffer house rules, we left the bedroom door wide open.

Law practice and a lot of other businesses are slow in the week between Christmas and New Year's. That fact enabled Karla, Peter, Kelli, and me to be moved into our new leased house in time to host a small New Year's Eve party. Robin, Brandt, Clarissa, Rich, Pam, and Ed joined us. Our friends graciously ignored the boxes scattered around waiting to be unpacked. It was a cold night, but we kept the house warm enough that all ten of us were perfectly comfortable going nude. There was no actual sex during the party, but everyone was very friendly. Touching was encouraged. At midnight, we all stood nude around the TV with glasses of cheap champagne and watched the ball in Times Square. When it reached bottom, we all hugged and kissed someone other than our usual partner.

Clarissa, Rich, Pam, and Ed left not long after midnight. Robin, Brandt, Karla, Peter, Kelli, and I squeezed into the basement sauna. It was a tight fit, but we were all good friends. When the sauna got too hot for us, which didn't take long as tightly packed as we were, we'd take quick runs outside onto the pool deck. The very cold air felt good on our bare skin for a moment or two.

When we tired of the sauna, the six of us squeezed into the adjoining shower. We had drunk enough and felt playful enough to agree that we should all wash someone other than our own girlfriend or boyfriend. Brandt and Karla washed each other as did Kelli and Peter. I got the pleasure of washing and being washed by Robin.

When we were done showering, Peter, Brandt, and I were all hard. "Girls," Karla said, "it would be a shame to waste those hard-ons. Let's start the year right!" We followed Karla up to the second floor. She and Peter had the larger bed so the six of us got in it. I made love to Kelli, Brandt made love to Robin, and Peter made love to Karla, side-by-side-by side.

Sharing a bed with our friends while we were all having sex was a special experience. After everyone had come, I fell asleep on one edge of the bed with my arms around Kelli. When I awoke later that morning, Kelli was still in my arms. Raising my head slightly, I could see Robin, Brandt, Karla, and Peter in bed with us. I remember thinking, "this is the way to start a year. With Kelli as my lover and with these friends, it's going to be a great year."