Kelli Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia, Kelli, and I slept together that night. In the morning, we thought about repeating the night before with Julia and Kelli trading positions. However, we had to meet Bettina, Lisa, and Kurt at the Bank to go over the matters in which we were to replace New York counsel.

During that long Saturday meeting, Kelli told Bettina, Lisa, and Kurt that the three of us had gone nude in the hotel bar the night before and the barmaid had invited us back at 11:00 that night to do it again. Lisa's response was, "Damn. That would be fun, but Kurt and I are having dinner with a bank client."

Bettina rather enigmatically said, "I have to be somewhere tonight too."

We left the Bank close to 7:30 that night. Kurt had gotten Julia, Kelli, and me a table at a restaurant which Kurt touted as the "best traditional Bavarian food in Munich." We walked the several blocks to the restaurant and took our time over dinner and drinks. We were back in our room about 10:45. "Well," Kelli asked, "are we going down to the bar?"

I intentionally avoided her real question. "I can always use a drink," I said.

"Will," Julia said, "I think what was implicit in Kelli's question was whether we are going nude in the bar."

"The bartender invited us to go nude," I said. "Why wouldn't we?"

Kelli had already stripped. She slipped her feet back into the heels she had worn all day, picked up her overcoat, and said "I'm ready."

I slipped off my shoes, undid my belt and pushed my pants and boxers to the floor, and unbuttoned my shirt. Laying my clothes on the bed, I put my shoes back on and picked up my coat. "Ready too," I said.

Julia looked at us both, smiling as you might at a child who was playing in the dirt. "You two are truly perverted, you know that?" Julia said as she took off her dress. Nude, Julia put her shoes back on, picked up her coat, and said "Let's go!"

We were the only customers when we entered the bar. The same woman was working as the night before. This time, I had the presence of mind to read her name tag, which said "Anna." Anna picked up a phone, dialed three digits, said something quick in German, and hung up. In English, Anna said, "I was worried you would not come." She came out from behind the bar, smiled, and asked "May I take your coats?" We handed Anna our coats, leaving the three of us nude but for our shoes. Anna took our coats and went through a door behind the bar. She was back a moment later. "Your coats are safe back there," she said. "Tell me when you are ready to leave. I will get them for you." Apparently, Anna intended for us to stay nude as long as we were in the bar.

A moment later, a young man in a coat and tie, with a name tag on his coat, walked in. Anna told us, "This is Oskar. He is the manager on duty tonight."

Oskar smiled at us. More accurately, he smiled at Kelli. "I am happy that you are enjoying our hotel," Oskar said. "I see that your reservation was made by Kurt Kleist. Herr Kleist is well respected here. I am also happy to see that you are less prudish than your fellow Americans." Oskar paused for a second. "You are enhancing our bar," he told Kelli. "In appreciation of that, your first and last drinks are on us, provided you stay naked for the entire time you are here tonight."

Anna laughed. Using English for our benefit, she said, "That is no problem. I have their clothes in the back. I will decide when they may get dressed again." Anna said something in German to which Oskar replied in German. Anna's face assumed a mock pout. When Oskar walked out, Anna told us, "Oskar instructed that I may not take my clothes off until midnight."

We chatted with Anna for about twenty minutes before a middle-aged couple, French I believe, came in. Seeing us nude, they stopped and stared for a moment before saying something to Anna in German. Anna replied in German and then translated for us: "They asked if nudity is permitted in the bar. I told them we are allowing it tonight in honor of our American guests."

In English, the woman of the couple said to Kelli, "I thought Americans do not like to take their clothes off. When we have visited your country, it has seemed that you want the human body covered up like the Muslims."

Kelli replied, "That is true of some in my country but not all. As you can see, I, my husband, and my business colleague prefer to be nude and are quite happy if other people see us that way. My parents in Ohio are the same way."

Looking over the clothed shoulders of the French couple, I saw someone else walk in. To my surprise, it was Bettina Hoffmann. I broke away from the conversation with the French couple. "I thought you were busy tonight," I said.

"I had dinner with some friends from my time at university here in Germany," Bettina replied. "One of them, Artur, wants badly to have sex with me. Artur is a nice man, but I am not at all interested in him in that way. I thought it best that I leave. Having nothing else to do, I decided to come here."

"May I buy you a drink?" I asked. We stepped to the bar. I introduced Bettina to Anna and told Anna that Bettina was with us.

It was a chill night outside and Bettina was wearing an overcoat. When Anna brought Bettina's drink, she asked Bettina, "May I take your coat?" I had my second surprise when Bettina took off her coat and handed it across the bar to Anna. Like us, Bettina was nude under her coat.

I admit that I turned to face Bettina to get a better look at her. She turned to face me, drink in hand, and said, "Please, I want you to look." Bettina had a wonderful body, firm and athletic but not overtly muscular. Her flat stomach highlighted her smooth thighs and C cup breasts. Her face, while not classically beautiful like Kelli, was open, intelligent, and friendly. Her eyes could get very wide, like she was placing you in a broader context, or narrow like she was looking into your soul. "Do you like what you see?" Bettina asked.

"Very much," I answered.

"That is good," Bettina said. "You are very attractive, and your wife is very beautiful."

"Thank you," I replied.

"You both had sex with Julia last night," Bettina said. "I intend to have sex with you both as well and on many occasions." Bettina smiled. "But," she added, "we need not rush. Right now, you have Julia. We will have many years together."

That threw me. I thought it best to change the subject. "Do you only know Kurt and Lisa through your work?" I asked.

"Not at all," Bettina replied. "I actually met Lisa by accident while I was still at university about four years ago. We became friends. It was coincidence that Father's firm represents Kleist Bank and Kurt." Bettina took a sip of her drink. "Lisa told me a long time ago that she had a brother in the US whom she never saw and rarely spoke with. I hope that has changed. Your sister is an extraordinary woman."

I lost track of time. Seeing Anna coming out of the room behind the bar with nothing on told me that it must be midnight. Anna had a noticeable belly and carried some extra weight on her hips, but she was still an attractive woman.

Not long after Anna stripped, another couple came into the bar. They appeared to be older than Kelli and me but younger than Julia. They were laughing and speaking in German as they walked in. They fell silent when they saw that five of the seven people in the bar were naked. After a moment, the couple stepped to the bar. The young man said something to Anna that sounded like a question. Anna laughed and responded. The young man and young woman looked at each other for a moment as if unsure of something. Then, the woman smiled, slipped off her shoes and began unbuttoning her blouse.

Anna came down the bar to where Bettina and I were standing. "They asked whether it was mandatory to undress," Anna explained. "I told them it was not, but I would give them each a free drink if they did." I looked back at the newly arrived couple in time to watch the woman slide panties off a cute ass. Anna went back up the bar, spoke to the couple, and pulled a bottle of single malt Scottish whiskey from the top shelf behind the bar.

Sadly, no one else came into the bar that night and the French couple stayed dressed. People are more friendly when they are naked. We became instant friends with the German-speaking couple, Claudia and Albert from Hamburg. Bettina was the first to leave, giving me a quick kiss on the lips as she put her overcoat back on. The French couple left next, but Julia, Kelli, Claudia, Albert, and I stayed until Anna closed the bar around 1:30. That may not have been smart because we were flying home the next morning. We did exchange phone numbers and e-mail addresses with Anna and invited her to Cincinnati.

Kurt and Lisa drove us to the airport the next morning. As casually as I could, I asked what they thought of Bettina Hoffmann. "Bettina is extremely competent for one so young," Kurt said. "Helmut trusts her with exceptionally delicate and complex matters. She handles them very well."

"Bettina is a friend," Lisa said. "I've known her about four years, from before she went to her father's firm. Bettina can be tremendous fun, but she can also be deadly serious. When she sets a goal, she will achieve it, but she is not at all manipulative, unlike most of you lawyers. I trust her as much or more than anyone else I know including Kurt."

I kept quiet about my conversation with Bettina in the bar during the flight home with Julia and Kelli. Once Kelli and I were at the house, after we had been updated by Karla, I told Kelli about the conversation. Kelli thought for a moment before saying, "I told you when we first started dating that I expected this to be a monogamous relationship. We broke that rule a little with Karla and Peter a couple of years ago and broke it a lot with Julia this weekend. Nothing bad happened. I do not love you any less and I know you do not love me any less. I am not saying we start picking up strangers on the street and fucking them, but Bettina is not a stranger on the street. I think I'd like a long-term relationship between both of us and Bettina Hoffmann."

Bettina was our primary contact at her father's law firm. Bettina preferred using Skype, so we put up a large screen, high definition TV on one wall of the room that was our shared office. We connected that to the Internet and added a wide-angle webcam. We returned from Munich on Sunday. On Monday, we had an e-mail from Bettina that she wanted to Skype as soon as possible. We had everything set up by Wednesday and had our first Skype call at 10:30 a.m. on Thursday, 5:30 in the evening for Bettina.

Julia, Kelli, Karla, and I always went nude in the office unless clothes-compulsive clients were there. It never occurred to any of us to dress for our call with Bettina. When Bettina's image appeared on our new TV, she was clothed. She looked at our images on her screen for a moment, smiled, and clapped her hands. "You really do work in the nude!" she said gleefully. "Just a moment," she said, "let me close my door." She walked out of sight for a moment before returning. "Father does not approve of me going nude in the office," she said. Bettina stood in front of her webcam and undressed for us. She then sat down in her desk chair with her feet on her desk, legs apart. I spent the rest of that call looking at Bettina's bare pussy. Kelli told me later that she did too.

For, Kelli said, the first time in years, Jeff and Kathleen Stouffer were hosted a New Year's Eve party, nude of course. They had two large, heated tents erected in their backyard: one for food and drink and the other had a dancefloor. There was a covered, heated walkway between the two tents. Although Julia had not joined us for Christmas, she came to the party.

At the party, we met Dr. Adam Shulman. Adam was an orthopedic surgeon and a friend of Kelli's father. He was recently divorced. The party was his first experience with social nudism. Adam was about 50 and very fit. He had a full head of silver hair that gave him a distinguished appearance. Since he and Julia were unpartnered, Adam asked Julia to dance. One dance became several and, in the jubilation following the ball dropping in Times Square, we noticed Julia and Adam hugging each other's nude bodies tightly with smiles on both faces.

Adam was in Cincinnati the next weekend to take Julia to dinner. Julia stayed over in Adam's post-divorce apartment in Columbus the following weekend. Kelli and I were thrilled that Julia had hooked up with someone who seemed a good person and who was adopting a clothes free lifestyle. Unstated but understood between Kelli and me was that, if Julia's relationship with Adam lasted, it created room to bring Bettina Hoffmann more deeply into our lives.

Kleist Bank was sending us more and more work. It seemed we were Skyping with Bettina daily. Cindy and Ryan Ryerson had asked us to represent them in their acquisition of a nude resort in Tennessee. We were, finally, starting to generate profit. We swiftly gave Karla a raise. The most interesting development of the new year, though, came as a tip from Julia.

During the last week of January, Julia asked Kelly and me, "Do you remember the Cornetts and AFHF?" We did. "I've stayed somewhat active in AFHF," Julia continued. "They are doing another fundraiser. This will be at the Cornetts' estate on the first Saturday in March. It will be fun. You might be interested."

"What are they doing?" I asked.

"They're calling it the 'Couples Not A Beauty Pageant,'" Julia said. "Couples will walk around nude during a clothed cocktail hour. After that, everyone will move to another tent. There will be a stage. Each couple will go on stage, one at a time, answer some questions from an MC, and strut around nude. After everyone has strutted their stuff, the audience will use electronic devices to vote for the couple they like best based on talking to them at the cocktail hour and seeing them on stage. There are prizes for the top three couples: $ 1,500, 1,000, and 500. Tickets to attend are $600 per couple or $ 350 per person."

"We think AFHF is great," Kelli said, "but we don't have $ 600 to spend on going to that."

"I wasn't suggesting you buy tickets," Julia said. "You ought to compete as a couple."

"Are you and Adam competing?" I asked.

Julia laughed. "No," she replied, "we're too old. Adam wants to go though."

Kelli said, "We'll think about it."

"There is no charge to the contestants, and you can eat and drink during the cocktail hour," Julia added.

Karla, whose desk was in the same room as ours, said to Kelli, "remember, cheerleaders are exhibitionists."

"Will you and Peter do it?" Kelli challenged.

"If you and Will do," Karla shot back.

Karla, Peter, Kelli, and I found ourselves in a small tent on the Cornett estate along with 18 other couples and a few staff on a Saturday evening in March. We were being instructed by the woman in charge of the evening. "There are about 350 people here," she said. "You will undress completely. We will take you into the tent where they are having their drinks and food. Stay together as couples but mingle. Remember, this is not a beauty contest. You need to talk to people and make an impression on them. After about an hour, we will sound an airhorn. When you hear that, you should disengage politely from whomever you are talking to and return to this tent. I'll tell you then about the onstage portion of the evening. Now, get you clothes off! Shoes too. We have nylon bags with nametags on them. Be sure to put your clothes in the bag with your nametag. Someone will stay here and watch the bags. The bar staff has been told that drinks for nude people are free. However, do not under any circumstances get drunk. I will be watching. If I think you've had too much, you are out of here immediately."

Karla, Peter, Kelli, and I stripped naked and put our clothes in the bags. As we lined up to walk into the cocktail hour, I heard a female voice call, "Kelli, Will, Karla, Peter!" Looking around, I saw our neighbors' daughter, Nicole Abbott, coming towards us with her college friend and lover Kristin. Both were nude. As she approached, Nicole said, "They wouldn't allow same sex couples, but Mom and Dad talked to the Cornetts and they made an exception for us."

Just then, the woman in charge called out, "Line up as couples. One couple after another. Hold hands. Forward march!" Nicole and Kristin got into line in front of Kelli and me. We walked out of that tent, across about four feet of matted grass, and into a much larger tent. A clothed person at the front of the line was politely moving people away from the buffet set up along one long wall of the tent we entered. We paraded in front of the buffet. As each couple reached the far end of the tent, the woman in charge told them "mingle" and gently pushed them into the crowd.

The crowd, we noticed as Kelli and I moved through it, was primarily older people, mid-fifties and up I guessed. It was almost exclusively couples. Coats and ties for men and dresses for women seemed to be the rule. Every one of those clothed men and women were staring very openly at our nude bodies.

As a former cheerleader, Kelli is more outgoing than I am. She took my hand and went directly to a couple holding drinks. Kelli introduced us, first names only as we had been instructed, and asked whether the couple was enjoying the evening. "So far," the man answered.

"Why did you come?" Kelli asked. "I mean, why this event?"

"Well," the man responded, "AFHF is an arts organization. We feel it is important to support the arts."

"Bullshit," the woman with him said. "We came to see young, attractive nude people. He's looking at your tits and mound dear, just like I am looking at your partner's dick."

"I hope you are enjoying what you see," Kelli replied.

"I assume you're just here for the money," the man said. "Doesn't it bother you that we're looking at your, er, private parts?"

"No," Kelli replied. "Looking at the other nude couples, I'm sure we won't win any prize and that's not why we're here. We enjoy being nude and it's as much of a thrill for us to have you look at us as it is for you to see us, more probably."

The woman asked me, "You like having your penis exposed?"

"Absolutely," I replied. "Why not? Kelli says it is attractive. Besides, every man has one and everyone knows what one looks like. Why should I do any more to conceal that than my face or hands?"

"You really enjoy standing there naked while you talk to us?" the man asked with what seemed like genuine puzzlement.

"Of course," Kelli replied. "It feels very empowering."

"I feel like we have a privilege you do not," I said. "We get to be naked. You have to wear clothes."

"Well," the woman said, "you both look good naked."

"Thank you," I said. "Everyone looks good naked. You should try it yourself and see."

The woman blushed but an expression came onto her face like she was thinking about it. The man took her arm and started walking away. "Nice to see you," he said. That much, at least, was surely sincere.

As the couple walked away. Kelli giggled, "I didn't know we are trying to win converts tonight."

"Any time we're nude in public, we're trying to win converts," I replied.

The airhorn sounded much sooner than I expected. Back into the smaller tent, two young women told Kelli and me to turn around. I felt someone writing on both cheeks of my ass. When they finished, I looked at Kelli's ass and saw "19" on each cheek in lipstick. Kelli looked at my ass then asked, "What number did they put on me?"

"19," I replied.

"Ok, they matched us up properly," she said.

A moment later, the woman in charge yelled out, "Quiet down and line up behind the couple with the number on their asses one number lower than yours." There was a lot of milling about. Kelli and I found our place behind a tall, very muscular dark-haired man and a shorter, muscular blonde. I guessed they were both bodybuilders.