Kelli Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The blonde turned to talk to us. She had a smile so broad and teeth so bright that I felt I needed sunglasses to look at her. "Isn't this great?" she said. "We came up from Louisville for this. We do a lot of bodybuilding and fitness competitions, but they won't let you take everything off in those. For once, people can see all of us." The young man with her said nothing. He just smiled and stared at Kelli. The blonde looked down, then back up at my face, and said, "Your dick has a nice shape."

"Thank you," I said. That is always nice to hear.

The woman in charge yelled again, "Listen up! In a minute, we're going to walk back out. Follow us. You'll be in a holding area. When the MC calls for couple number one, the couple with ones on their asses goes onstage. Go to the MC. She's going to ask you a few questions. No smart ass answers! When she's done, you walk together slowly to the far end of the stage and then walk slowly back. Go back into the holding area. As you walk the stage, let the audience see as much of you as possible. When the couple ahead of you comes off stage, the next couple should go out. Don't smudge the numbers on your own asses or anyone else's. The audience is voting by number. If they can't read your ass, they can't vote for you. Ok? Let's go!"

We walked a short distance into another tent. The holding area was cramped. We were pushed right up against the couple from Louisville. My dick was against the blonde's ass. I had to stand stock still to avoid smudging the 18 on her ass. We could see the couples in front of us as they went onstage and came off. Karla and Peter were number 7. Karla was smiling as they came off stage. Nicole and Kristin were couple 12. They also looked like they were having a blast as they walked off.

The most interesting couple, I thought, was couple 8. They both looked like they were in their forties. The woman was a tall redhead with a great, proportional figure, splendid ass, and long elegant legs. Their body language and obvious nervousness made me wonder whether they had ever gone nude in public before. As they came back into the holding area, they woman said distinctly, "that was such a rush! I almost came out there!"

Kelli and I were next to last. I wondered whether the audience was getting bored with bare dicks, mounds, and tits; however, the people I could see as we went out were looking at us with rapt attention. I felt relaxed as we walked up to the MC, whom I recognized as Erin Meade, a local TV news anchor for Channel 11. She looked better on TV than in person.

Meade asked Kelli something inane, then turned to me. "How do you feel standing naked next to me in front of 350 people with clothes on?" she asked.

"Great," I replied. "It's empowering, liberating, and sexy. You should try it yourself Erin."

I expected Meade to shake her head or make a joke. Instead, she just looked me straight in the eyes for a moment, smiling. Somewhere in the audience, someone started chanting "Strip, Erin, strip."

Meade raised her hand for silence. "I don't want to distract you from voting for our contestants," she said. Kelli and I walked slowly to the end of the stage and then back. It was wonderful looking down at the mass of people staring at Kelli's and my nude bodies.

Couple 20 went out and came back. A few moments later, I heard Mead say, "Quiet, please. We have our results. Second runners up are couple 12. Girls, come on out!" Nicole and Kristin, totally surprised, went back onstage. There was applause which caused me to miss whatever Meade said to Nicole and Kristin.

The next thing I heard Meade announce was that "the first runners up are couple 19." I assumed that I had mis-heard Meade. Kelli tugged at my hand. It took the blonde from Louisville slapping my ass and saying "cool, that's you, get out there," for me to realize that Meade had called for Kelli and me.

Walking back onstage nude in front of all the people was a better the second time because the people were now applauding our nude bodies. Kelli and I stopped about three feet from Erin Meade and kissed. Then, we walked up to her.

"Congratulations," Meade said, "our audience liked you better than all but one other couple. Are the two of you married?" We nodded. "I'm married too," Meade said. Looking me straight in the eyes, she continued, "When you were out here earlier, you suggested that I should strip off and learn what it feels like to stand on a stage naked in front of a room full of people."

Into the microphone Meade was holding between us, I said, "I still think you should."

"My husband is in the audience," Meade said. She reached into a small pocket in her dress and pulled out a slender smart phone. "While you two were walking the stage, he sent me a text." She touched the screen of her phone with her thumb and read "I dare you." Turning to face the audience, Mead held up her smart phone and said, "this is my husband, people!"

Meade turned back to face Kelli and me. She handed the microphone to Kelli, saying "please hold this." Meade slipped off her shoes. To me, she said, "please help with my zipper" and turned her back. I unhooked the hasp at the top of her dress and pulled the zipper all the way down. Meade shrugged her shoulders and the dress fell to her feet. Over her shoulder, Meade said, "bra please." I unhooked her bra. Meade said, "I'll take it from here."

Kelli set the microphone on the stage floor by Erin Meade's dress. Kelli and I walked to where Nicole and Kristin were standing. Nicole gave me a nice bare hug while Kristin hugged Kelli. At center stage, Erin Meade reached to her shoulders, pulled her bra down her arms, and dropped it on the floor. She put her hands on her hips and slowly rolled her pantyhose over her hips, down her legs, and off her feet. All she had left on was a small pair of white lace panties. I saw Meade's shoulders move like she was taking a deep breath. Then, she pushed her panties off her hips, down her thighs, and stepped out of them. She bent down for the microphone, straightened up, faced the audience, and shouted "dare accepted!" That brought a loud round of applause.

I still was not wowed by Erin Meade, but she looked a lot better nude than she had wearing a dress. After basking in the applause for a long moment, Meade said "We have one more thing to do. I hope I haven't upstaged our winners." She bent down and pulled her smart phone out of her crumpled dress. "Tonight's winners are couple number eight!"

Seeing the redhead and her partner walk back on stage, by itself, made the entire evening worthwhile. The redhead looked surprised, scared, aroused, and proud all at once. I could see that her nipples were erect. Her and her partner's pale skin made them look even more naked and exposed, which was erotic.

The couple walked up to Erin Meade, who said, "Congratulations. You two made the most favorable impression on our audience. I have to ask, have you ever been nude on a stage in front of people before?"

"Never," the man answered.

Meade asked the redhead, "How do you feel right now?"

"I'm shocked that I'm standing here with no clothes on," the redhead answered, "but it is so exciting. I almost came the first time we came out here and I'm getting damn close again."

"I can empathize," Meade said. "Please take a walk along the stage so our audience can see you one more time. Then, we can go backstage and take care of ourselves."

The winning couple walked slowly along the front of the stage, side-by-side, each with a hand on the other's bare ass. As they reached the side of the stage closer to the holding area, Meade gestured for the four of us to go offstage, which we did. The winning couple followed us into the holding area. Erin Meade came offstage last.

Backstage, Meade walked up and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. "Thank you," she said. "If you hadn't said what you said out there, I would have missed one of the most erotic experiences of my life." Meade walked away.

I saw the redhead approach the woman in charge. "I'm sorry," the redhead said, "but I'm so incredibly horny. Is there somewhere we can fuck, right now?"

For the first time that night, I saw the woman in charge smile. "This is private," she said. "You can fuck in here."

The redhead looked around. I did not see any good place to have sex. After a few seconds, the redhead grabbed her partner's dick, which was already hard, and pulled him along as she elbowed her way to a table along one wall of the holding area. She lay prone across the table with her feet on the ground. She spread her legs apart, exposing a pretty vagina. Her partner stepped behind her and thrust his dick into her. They became the center of attention as the man began his thrusts.

Watching the winners start fucking in the middle of a group of, mostly nude, people was exciting. Kelli's hand stroking my dick added to my arousal. I looked at Kelli's gorgeous face. "I think they have a good idea," she said.

Kelli led me to the table and lay across it next to the redhead. Kelli's feet were still on the ground and she spread her legs to give me access. I stepped behind her and slid my dick into her. As I started humping, Kelli looked at the redhead and said, "What could be better?"

The redhead turned her face towards Kelli. Then, she looked at me. Like most women, she was more beautiful while she was being fucked. "Like a dream," the redhead replied.

I looked up. Karla and Peter were standing naked on the other side of the table we were fucking on. They each had an arm around the other. Looking at Kelli and me going at it, they smiled.