Kelly's Curiosity Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Belgarion10
Belgarion10
1,432 Followers

To our surprise, Kelly said she wasn't at Steve's, they had come back to Carl's this time. I asked where Carl was and she said that she would tell me everything when she got back in. She said she wasn't going to let Carl join in but he had watched! Rich exclaimed out loud, and Kelly asked me who I was with. I decided to tell her all, and said I was at home, but with Richard. She asked if he could hear and I said she was on speakerphone. Kelly cursed at me, saying I had embarrassed her now, but Rich told her not to be embarrassed, he knew about everything and he was very impressed. He wished his Sarah was as much fun!

Kelly called him a pervert, and we all laughed. Kelly said she hadn't finished with Steve, she had made an excuse to go the toilet and call me and she had to go back now. As I told her to go, Rich shouted that she had better bring some more photos for us to look at. Kelly squealed at me, asking if I had told him about her photos and I said I done better than tell him, I had shown him! Kelly jokingly called me a cheeky arsehole and that she would be home soon when she had finished with Steve. She said to Rich that she would take some special pictures just for him!

I had fallen asleep on the sofa when I heard the door bang open, and I looked around to see a very drunken and dishevelled Kelly come stumbling in. There was no sign of Rich anywhere and I looked at the clock. It was almost half past four in the morning. I hadn't been asleep that long but I hadn't heard Richard go. He must have slipped away quietly when I dropped off. Kelly stumbled into the front room, grinning like a fool and sat next to me. She asked what I was watching, and I realised a porn DVD was still playing. Some guy was getting a great blowjob off a big-breasted blonde, but I was more interested in my slutty girlfriend.

I looked at her as she tried to focus on what was happening on the television screen. Her hair was a mess, like before but her make up had survived better than last week. Obviously, Steve hadn't cum on her face this time. I lifted the hem of her short, denim skirt and saw that she must have left her knickers behind again. She lifted her skirt right up to her hips and opened her legs wide, so I could see her shaved pussy. Her lips were pink and puffy from the fucking she had received and there were still traces of cum leaking out of it. She asked me if I wanted to lick it, but I declined and I kissed her mouth instead.

Kelly thanked me for letting her have so much fun, and it was only right that she thanked me properly. She unbuckled my trousers, got my cock out and started giving me a blowjob right there. I leaned over her and fingered her sticky pussy as she sucked me and it was then that I saw Richard come down the stairs and stop at the doorway in shock. Kelly's legs were splayed open towards him, and I moved my hand out of the way so he could see her freshly-fucked pussy. Rich had a good look and shook his head when he saw the state of it with cum still oozing out.

Then Kelly noticed Rich standing there and she jumped up to a sitting position, pulling her skirt down the best she could, and scrubbing her mouth with the back of her hand. I laughed at her as she thumped me on the arm but I defended myself saying I thought Rich had gone. Richard apologised saying he had been in the toilet. Kelly was still trying to sort her skirt out and Rich pointed out that he had already seen it, meaning her pussy. Kelly was blushing furiously as she finally managed to cover herself, and then told me off again for showing him the photos. They were for my eyes only, she insisted.

Richard asked her if she'd got the new ones she had promised, delving into the handbag she had dropped by the door. She jumped up, and grabbed her mobile phone off him just as he found it. Kelly said she had some good ones, but she wanted to tell me what had happened first. She sat back down, and I told Rich to go and get us all some drinks. As he went into the kitchen in search of more alcohol, Kelly asked me when he was going home. I told her to relax, he already knew everything and we could trust him. She asked me if she should tell me everything in front of him, and I said why not? He seemed to be getting a thrill from it all, which was more than he was getting from home at the moment.

Richard came back in and passed us both a lager, which we drank as Kelly started to fill us in on what had happened that night. The lads had started off teasing her about what Neil had seen when he walked in on Steve licking out Kelly. Plus Steve had shown them the photos he had taken, so they poked fun at her during the night, all asking for a go and such. It was the same bunch of lads as last week, and again with the exception of the shy Neil, they had all tried it on. During a dance both Carl and Jason had managed to feel her bottom and boobs but that was all they got.

The other girls, along with Dave and Neil went their own way but the rest went to the club and then afterwards the three remaining lads and Kelly ended up going back to Carl's house. Kelly said that Steve made some excuse for not being able to go to his, but she figured it was a plan of theirs to all shag her or something. In the taxi, Steve had dared Kelly to get her tits out to the taxi driver so they didn't have to pay. After much cajoling she had pulled her top down and showed him, to applause from the lads but the taxi driver had made them pay anyway.

When back at Carl's, she had flirted with Jason and shown him her tits again privately in the toilet. He had got a massive hard on in his jeans, which she had a feel of while she kissed him, but then she threw him out and he went home in a mood. Kelly said she had never realised how much power a girl could have over men. It was so much fun, playing and toying with them!

I told her to cut to the chase, and Rich tried to wrestle her phone from her for the pictures but she fought him off laughing, and telling us to be patient. I said I couldn't be patient, I was as horny as fuck and from the lump in the front of Richard's jeans, so was he! Kelly's eyes opened at the sight when I pointed it out, but she still didn't let us have the phone. She agreed to speed up the story though. Steve had pinned her down on the settee, kissing her and getting her tits out in front of Carl who was pestering her to let them both have her, but she refused.

Eventually Steve's kisses and wandering hands got her too horny, and she told Steve that Carl could watch but not join in. Then she had the idea of him videoing it for me to watch. She was still on Carl's couch when Steve had pulled her knickers down, and Kelly threw her phone to Carl and told him to film it. Then Steve had fucked her right there on the settee while Carl filmed it. It had made her so horny, she had cum in minutes and the two guys had loved it.

Richard butted in and said he had to see this video. Kelly obliged, finally handing the phone over and saying that was when I had texted her. It had stopped Carl's videoing, and she had told him to pass it to her. She replied and then deleted the message so he couldn't read it. Then a bit later, when she had cum again, she stopped Steve saying she had to go to the toilet which was when she had phoned us. I looked at Richard and his jaw was hanging down in amazement as he watched the film on her phone. I couldn't see anything, but I could hear the noises coming from the phone's speaker, including Kelly moaning.

Kelly finished telling me what had happened, saying that when she went back downstairs, Carl had took his jeans off but she still said no to a threesome. Steve had grabbed her and fucked her really roughly while his mate carried on filming it. The pair of them were calling her a dirty slut, which really turned her on. Carl had wanked himself off, and kept asking her to suck it but she wouldn't. Again, she said it made her feel so powerful with a man practically begging her. Eventually Carl had made himself cum, before returning to just filming them until Steve finally came inside her from behind.

I couldn't stand any more. The sounds coming from the phone and the story had me at bursting point and I leaned towards Kelly and kissed her again. She kissed me back passionately, and I pulled down her top so Rich could see her tits and then slipped my hand back up her skirt. I moved my kisses to her neck and whispered into her ear that I desperately needed her. She whispered back about Rich, and I said that she didn't seem bothered about Carl watching, so why not let Rich watch?

She said okay, and I lifted her skirt again and spread her legs so Rich could see my fingers going inside her. I couldn't hear any noise coming from the phone, so the film must have finished. I risked a look sideways and saw Rich had put the phone down and was watching us from the other settee. Kelly's hands were at my belt and I helped her take my trousers off. I was rock hard, and I dragged her up so she was laid length wise across the settee and I got between her willing legs and fucked her as hard as I could.

Kelly was like a wild cat, bucking her hips upwards against mine, and telling me to fuck her harder. I remembered what she had said about them talking dirty to her and I told her to shut the fuck up, and called her a filthy slut. That sent her crazy, her legs wrapped around me and her nails dug into my back as I screwed her with long and slow but hard pumps which made her gasp with every impact. I kept up the rough language, telling Rich to come and look at my little slut's juicy tits. Rich came and stood right next to us, saying he couldn't believe what a fucking slag she was, and that I should 'fuck the shit out of her.'

Again Kelly went into a frenzy so he carried on talking dirty while I concentrated on screwing her. When I pulled her up and fucked her from behind over the arm of the settee he commented on her fit arse and how her tits were swinging and how he'd love to suck them. Then I laid her out on the floor telling her to spread her legs as far as they would go and she did, as compliant as I had ever seen her. Then I laid above her, keeping my body raised from hers on my arms so Richard could see what was happening, and I shoved my cock into her with as much force as I could.

I asked Rich what he thought to Kelly's body and he said he loved her shaved pussy and then told me to 'fuck the slut harder!' When he said that, Kelly came, moaning out loud and shuddering with her orgasm. Rich told me to 'keep fucking her cunt', and 'make her cum again!' Kelly was practically howling in ecstasy as I rammed her and Rich talked dirty to us. I looked at him and noticed that he had his cock out and was playing with himself while he watched. His dick looked a little longer than mine, but was a bit thinner.

Kelly finished cumming and I got up and rolled her over. As she knelt up for me on the floor, Kelly noticed what Richard was doing and she beckoned him nearer. Richard shoved his cock towards her and she took it in her hand and started wanking him off as I entered her from behind.

I was almost ready to cum when Richard's mobile phone suddenly rang. He cursed and went into the kitchen to answer it, then came back shortly and said it was his rather irate wife, so he had to leave in a minute. I told him half-jokingly that he had better come and fuck Kelly quickly then, moving away to make room for him, but Kelly objected. She said he couldn't fuck her but she did tell Richard to come towards her and as he did, she took his cock in her mouth.

I couldn't believe my eyes! My gorgeous girlfriend was sucking off my best friend. I watched enraptured as she slid her mouth up and down on his shaft. I could feel my cock was almost about to explode so I pushed her over again, and shoved myself into her from behind. Richard said something about 'spit-roasting Kelly' and asked if she liked it. Kelly nodded and Rich asked her if she was a dirty slut. She nodded again.

At that I lost control and shot my load, still pumping as hard as I could into her until every last drop of energy had left me. Then I laid next to them and watched her finish Richard off. He asked Kelly if she was going to swallow his cum and again she nodded. Then he grabbed the back of her head and rammed his cock right into her mouth and I saw him tense as he came.

I could see Kelly was gagging a bit, but she didn't try to push him off. Rich groaned out loud, telling her to 'swallow it all, dirty bitch' and she did! Finally he released her, and she sat back, grinning at me. I couldn't believe what I had just seen. What had happened to my lovely, innocent girlfriend? She had replaced by a filthy cum-slut, and I loved it. Richard looked like he was in heaven, and I remembered him saying he hadn't had a blowjob in five years. No wonder he looked so pleased!

Richard got dressed while Kelly went upstairs to clean up a bit and get ready for bed and as he left, he asked if everything was going to be alright with me and Kelly. I told him it would be cool, I had enjoyed it, and Rich said he had too. He apologised and said he hadn't meant the dirty stuff he had said, but that was what the guys on the video were saying to her, and he saw how it turned her on.

His phone rang again and he left with a wave and a 'see you soon.' I went upstairs to find Kelly already in bed, fast asleep. She had cleaned her make-up off and looked absolutely angelic lying there sleeping, but I knew she was no angel, not any more anyway. I thought about watching the video on her phone, but thought I would save it for tomorrow, as I was pretty spent. The sex and the beer were taking their toll on me, so I got in bed next to her.

As I fell asleep, I could only wonder what the future would hold.

Belgarion10
Belgarion10
1,432 Followers
12