Kim Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers

Kim tried to cover both her lower stomach and her chest. "Truth or Dare Jake," Brad said.

"Dare," Jake said hoping to get his wife to let this game go further.

"Take off Joy's underwear," Brad said as he took the camera from Jake.

"Panties and bra?" Kim asked knowing Joy would soon be naked like her. "I think we better stop."

"Not yet," Joy said as she stood next to the bed to allow Jake room to pull off her bra over her nice full tits and push her panties down over her pussy which had a little bit of dark fuzz just above her slit. She smiled and sat back next to Kim.

"Truth or Dare Kim," Jake asked.

Kim was not going to say Dare again. "Truth."

Jake grinned. "I dare you to tell Brad and Joy about the fantasy you told me last night."

"That was not real," Kim blushed. "We were.......we were just...saying those things to.....get excited."

"Tell them," he said. "Tell them about your desire to have a threesome with Brad."

Both men were wearing boxers that were pushed outward.

"We.......I....was just....it was not really......."

"Tell them how you wondered how it would feel with my cock in your pussy and Brad's in your mouth."

"No......I didn't want it to really happen......Jake why are you doing this?"

"Because it was your fantasy," he said as he handed the camera to Joy and moved to the bottom of Kim's feet. "Open up."

"Jake.....no please," she said. "They will see me."

"Yes and how wet you are and how much you want me to fuck you," he pulled her feet out until her pink rose opened its pedals.

John's cock was rock hard when he saw deep down into her moist pussy lips. He watched as Jake pulled her hand away and shifted his hips forward until his swollen red crown moved slowly up inside of her.

"OHHH!" She moaned as his hard-on disappeared. She tried to forget about Joy aiming the camera and Brad now moving onto the bed next to her head. She knew what was coming next and didn't stop it as Brad pulled her head towards him and she felt the dampness of another man's penis rubbing across on her lips for the first time.

"Open up baby....suck him," Jake whispered as he pounded her pussy.

Kim kept her eyes closed as if it wasn't really happening as her mouth opened and his swollen tip pushed between her lips and teeth until it rested against her hot tongue. It was what she had imagined last night when they pretended to have sex with other people for excitement. Now she had a real live penis in her mouth, another in her cunt and it felt so good.

"God look at that," Joy said as she moved closer to direct the camera at Kim's tongue which was now licking and tasting her husband's dick.

"Swallow him," Jake directed. Brad had told him that Joy didn't like to swallow.

"AHHHH!" Brad groaned as he climaxed deeply into her throat. She opened her eyes and looked into Brad's as she swallowed his discharge and went back for more. Brad pulled his spent cock out and she looked at her husband. "Fuck me dammit."

John was ready to cum as well when Joy pointed the camera under Jake's ass to get his hard penis pushing in and out of Kim's lips. He could see her tiny dark anus underneath opening and closing in sequence with her pussy lips.

"OH JAKE!" Kim screamed as she climaxed. She realized it was the first time she had really felt this intense. Her fingers dug into her husband's lower back. Suddenly the video went black.

"Shit," John said out loud. He pulled out the tape and thought about putting in tape number 4 but stopped. Annie would be awake soon and he had to cool down some. He put the videos back in place and smoothed down the bedspread before leaving the bedroom.

The phone rang around 4:30PM and it was Kim. "Dad, how would you like to go to the movies with me tonight?"

"What about Annie?"

"Joy is going to sit," she replied. John remembered how hot Joy's long breasts and nipples were in the video film.

"Sounds good," he said. "I don't even care what movie." She hung up and around 5:00PM Joy showed up.

"Hello Mr. Reynolds," Joy said as she entered the house. She immediately moved her soft young body into his for a close hug.

John's hard-on had not shrunk all afternoon in anticipation of seeing Joy and going to the movies with his daughter. When Joy's body pressed into his he knew she could feel his excitement.

Joy's eyes opened wide when she felt it. She had never really thought of Kim's father in a sexual way before but the hard object pressing into her soft tummy had her hormones racing. Ever since that night playing Truth or Dare with Jake and Kim she had wondered how another man's penis would feel inside of her. She continued to hold him close to her as she gently pushed forward and back against his manhood.

"Uh........Annie is in...in...in....the other....room," John stuttered.

"I'd rather stay here with you," she whispered.

"GA-GAA!" Annie yelled when she came out into the hallway and saw her favorite babysitter hugging her grandpa.

"Hello sweetie," Joy said to the little girl as she picked her up. "Give me a kiss." Annie leaned forward and gave her a damp kiss. "Now give your grandpa one." Annie did the same to John. "Now I have to give your grandpa one too," Joy grinned as she leaned over and gently pressed her soft lips onto John's. A second later her hot tongue dashed out and into his lips.

John thought about breaking away but her lips felt so nice. His own tongue moved out to met hers and go back into her mouth. As they kissed Joy lowered her body to let Annie loose on the floor before moving back up into the older man's arms.

"We can't do this," John gasped when he broke his lips from hers. He turned to see Annie walking back into the other room.

"But we both want to," Joy giggled. She pushed her lips back to his and again they swapped spit however his time her hand dropped and pressed against his large bulge. "God!" She exclaimed when she discovered how large he was. She had to see it.

John kept looking back to make sure Annie wasn't coming back while Joy's fingers found his zipper and pushed downward. She fumbled inside his pants until she moved into his boxers and pulled out his long and very hard cock. "You animal," she moaned as her fingers stroked him.

Suddenly they both heard the garage door opening. Joy grinned as she stuffed his hard-on back into his pants. She took his hand and led him into the family room. "Maybe we can continue this later?"

"Kim will be home," he whispered.

Kim came into the house and saw the two adults sitting strangely apart with bright red faces. It was apparent they had been doing something.

"I shouldn't have left you two alone," she grinned as she put down her purse. "I need to get changed," she said. "Daddy will you watch Annie while I talk to Joy for a minute?"

"Sure," he said picking up his granddaughter.

*****

As soon as they got into Kim's bedroom Kim closed the door behind them. "OK, what happened?"

"I swear I didn't plan it," Joy giggled. "When we hugged I felt his hard-on against me and then we started kissing when Annie left the hallway."

"He was hard?"

"Yes and he has the biggest penis I've ever touched," Joy giggled again.

"You........touched it?" Kim unzipped her dress.

"Yes, I took it out and was jerking him off when you came into the garage. When you get home after the movie I want to fuck him," Joy whispered. She released Kim's bra clasp and pulled it away from her succulent nips.

"I don't think so," Kim said somewhat jealous. "He's my date tonight." She had seen the large tent in his bed last night and now knew for sure that he was very much endowed.

Joy grinned as she pushed her fingers down into the front of Kim's panties. She rubbed over the moist clitoris. "You're serious."

"Ohhh," Kim moaned. She knew it was wrong but she had imagined how it would be in bed with him.

"You want to fuck your father," Joy whispered while moving her finger in and out of Kim's pussy.

"Yes," Kim whispered. "But, he would never do it."

"Maybe I can help later?" Joy giggled.

"How?" Kim asked. She pulled the other woman's fingers out of her panties.

"Tonight at the movies make sure to rub against him and touch him as much as possible. Get him so horny he will be ready to jump me when you get home. Leave the rest up to me."

"This is very dangerous," Kim whispered. "What if he won't do anything with me?"

"He's a man," Joy laughed. "And, a big one at that," she thought. "Wear that short denim skirt and silk blouse. Don't wear any underwear."

"I'll give him a heart attack," Kim giggled as she removed her panties and pulled on the skirt. She buttoned the blouse over her hard nipples.

*****

John sat trying to calm down hoping his excitement would shrink. He had always liked Kim's friend Joy who was now offering herself to him. Somehow he had to get her alone when they got home.

"Ready Daddy?" Kim asked when she walked into the room wearing a long dark sweater over her clothes.

"It's not really that cold," he said thinking she would be sweating outside.

"It might be cold in the movies," Kim said while giving Joy a sly grin.

"Let's go. See you later Joy," John smiled

*****

"Let's sit up on top," Kim said to her father when they walked into the stadium seating theater.

John followed her up the steep stairs trying his best to keep from peeking up under her short denim skirt. She moved in the last row first and carelessly sat down causing her skirt to ride high on her tan thighs.

John suddenly remembered how his daughter looking in the videos and picture her nice blonde pussy in his mind. His cock was hard by the time he sat next to her. The lights dimmed and she pulled up the arm rest between them. "I hate these things."

John wished the physical barrier was still between them because he could feel the heat from her bare thigh as it pressed against his leg. If it was anyone but his daughter he would be cherishing the thought of a young hot woman sitting next to him in a dark theater.

"Tonight I'm your date," she whispered as she grabbed onto his strong arm and pulled his elbow into her braless breast covered by a thin silk blouse. Kim glanced down at the huge long bulge in his slacks and knew before she got out of the theater she would have to accidentally on purpose touch it.

The previews were on first so the two of them sat nicely while other movie goers moved into the theater. On the other side of the back row a young teenage couple quickly sat down and pushed their bodies together. Both Kim and John peeked over to see the two youngsters immediately lock their lips together. Kim hoped it would be the catalyst needed to get her dad really hot. By the time the movie started the boy's hand was cupping the young girl's ass.

"I think there is a better show over there," Kim whispered in her father's ear as they looked to the side.

John could feel his daughter's hard nipple now pressing into his arm and could smell her perfume and hair shampoo scent. Her fingers were still on his arm and were now rubbing up and down his hairy forearm.

The movie was a slow going movie at the start as it built up the character's backgrounds and relationships. After about twenty minutes into the movie Kim looked over at the young couple and saw the girl's blouse undone and the boy's hand over her tiny white bra cup.

"Look," she whispered.

John had been looking and was hoping the boy would pull the bra down enough for him to see the white mound and nip. His wish was soon granted and there it was....The girl was so turned on she didn't care if anyone else could see her naked titties.

Kim knew it was time to see how far he would go so she took his large hand in her small one and slowly pulled it across her chest until the back of his hand rubbed across the raised nipple. She moved it back and forth as if she was not aware he was touching her soft breast.

John thought he was watching two movies....one on the screen and one in the seats. The girl's blouse was now completely open and both naked titties could be seen. His eyes moved up to the boy's face and saw him looking over at him and Kim. He knew they were watching.

"Can you believe those two?" Kim whispered. Her father's hand and arm had become limp as she now pressed it firmer against her silk-covered mound. "Look his hand is moving under her skirt," she whispered. As her father looked over her head she lowered their hands down until they rested on her bare thigh. Rubbing against her breast was one thing. She wondered if he would touch her under her skirt.

John was on overload while he looked at the pink tender flesh of the young girl's legs as the pleated skirt traveled up, up and up until the white of her dainty panties could be seen. He was so hard now that his cock was pushing up the front of his slacks. It was then that he felt the hot flesh of her bare thigh under the back of his fingers.

"I love you daddy," Kim whispered in his ear. She turned over his hand until his palm lowered down onto her flesh.

John kept his eyes on the boy whose hand was far up under the girl's skirt. He didn't realize his own fingers were rubbing on Kim's leg until his thumb brushed against the bottom of her skirt. His head turned to watch the movie as he pretended nothing was going on. He remembered her soft blonde pubic mound while moving his fingers in bigger and bigger circles up her thigh until his index finger pushed up under the skirt. He touched a few soft pubes and stopped. She was not wearing panties. His first thought was to pull his hand out but she grabbed his wrist before he could do it.

"It's OK," she whispered. Her free hand pulled the sweater from the chair next to her and covered her lap and his hand.

John remained frozen for almost two minutes before his finger started moving again under the sweater. His thumb joined his finger and rubbed her soft feminine hairs between them. He didn't want to go any further at that moment but she had different ideas.

Kim's pussy was dripping as he toyed with her pubic hairs. She smiled as she moved her hips forward in the seat. Her legs were open just enough for his thumb to press down into her very moist pussy lips.

"We can't do this," John whispered when her legs opened wider and he rubbed over her raised clit. She tried to grab his wrist again but he managed to pull it away. He heard her sigh and stood up to go to the restroom. He had to get away.

"Fuck," John thought as he moved into a toilet stall and tried drying out his slacks that had a huge wet spot where his pre-cum stained. "What kind of father am I?" He asked himself. "This has to stop!" His mind yelled as he moved back into the theater and sat down next to Kim without looking at her.

Kim quickly took his hand into hers and rubbed over his fingers but he pulled it away. "That was a mistake," he whispered.

"Don't you love me?" She whispered as her hand moved over to take his again. This time she held it as it rested on his thigh.

"Yes, but........" He was about to say he was her father when her hand pushed his back between his thighs and her fingers pressed against his semi-hard on. "Ohhh," John moaned when she pushed his and her fingers down to the tip of his covered shaft. "Kim...don't," he whispered but her fingers pulled from his and curled around his sausage.

"Let me make you happy," her little girl voice flowed into his ear.

"Don't....," he said softly not trying to stop her from exploring his hard length. He knew he was lost when his eyes closed and he lowered his own hand to the seat next to him. The sound of the zipper being lowered was low enough that only they could hear it and only his gasp was heard by her when her tiny fingers snaked into his pants and underwear.

Kim reached downward until she touched the base and then upward until her fingers cupped the huge crown. Joy was so right about him being so big. She managed to get it out through the tight opening until it pushed up her sweater now covering his lap.

The light from the movie screen bounced off the walls while both father and daughter's blank faces looked at the movie. Neither knew what was going on because all of their thoughts were on her hand stroking up and down his pink shaft. She took her time teasing, rubbing and squeezing him. His breathing was getting deeper and more ragged until he grabbed her wrist to let her know he was about to cum.

Kim giggled and reached into her purse to grab the pile of tissues she had planted in hopes of getting to this point. As she held onto his cock with her left hand she pushed the pile of tissues under her sweater until they covered his cannon which was ready to fire. She looked into his eyes when he climaxed. Her hand stroked and stroked until the tissues were soaking wet. Finally she moved them away and pulled her hands from under the sweater.

John peeked around to make sure no one had seen what had happened. He hurried to get his softening penis back into his slacks and made it just as the movie credits were rolling and the lights came on. As they walked out of the theater she tossed the damp tissues in the huge waste can.

Neither said much on the way home. Both were wondering what this would do to their relationship. Would they be so ashamed that it would break them apart? When they pulled into the garage John talked first.

"I liked the movie," John said.

"I could tell," Kim giggled.

"That's not what I meant," John laughed as he lightly punched her soft thigh. The skirt was so high he thought he could see some blonde curls in the dark shadows underneath. He felt himself getting hard again and quickly opened the door.

End of Ch. 1

Ending note: Sorry to keep you hanging but I wanted to get the first chapter out. One more to go. Don't forget to email me and to vote. Thanks....Slick

Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers
12