Kissing Cousins Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pushed his tongue far into her mouth -- Megan's mouth. He was kissing her beautiful lips and exploring her mouth with his tongue, something that he had longed for ever since they were together twenty months ago. He savored her saliva, rubbing his tongue against hers as he felt her near-naked body against his. Her tongue was far inside his mouth, swirling about eagerly and brushing against his throat. She moaned into his mouth softly as he ground himself against her. He felt the bottoms of her feet land on the back of his legs and slowly tease up and down them. As he ground himself against her pussy, he could easily tell that she was getting wetter by the minute. They were breathing laboriously, and their kissing was getting sloppier. He gradually broke the kiss and kissed her nose and cheek. He kissed down to her neck, finally lifting his hardness off of her crotch.

"Ohhhh..." Megan sighed, granted a reprieve. He was feeling too good when he ground against her like that. She would have lost all control had he continued for another minute. Closing her eyes and gasping for breath, she raised her head and allowed James to suck the skin of her neck. Her entire body was wired and her skin was sensitive. She ran her hands over the back of his head as he kissed lower and lower on her neck.

James loved the taste of Megan's skin. His heart was pounding quickly as he seemed to suck every inch of skin that was exposed to him. He kissed down her chest towards the swell of her ample breasts. Her smooth, white skin tantalized him as his lips trailed into her cleavage where there were three little freckles in a cluster. He kissed up her breast until her bra got in the way. He then teased himself by kissing along the border of her bra and around the top of her breast. Reaching up with his hand, he grabbed the strap over her shoulder and slowly eased it down her arm. Bit by bit, the bra came down. His heart skipped a beat when part of her light pink areola came into view. Stopping there for a moment, he kissed the exposed part of her areola. He brought her bra down further and her erect nipple popped out.

A moan of desire escaped his lips. He kissed a circle around her nipple, taking his time as he worshipped his cousin. He then teased his tongue over the hard little nub. Suddenly, he hungrily sucked it into his mouth. Megan sighed, looking down at him as he held her nipple in his mouth. He lashed his tongue back and forth across it while he sucked. His hands reached underneath her and she arched her back for him. He unclasped her bra and he tore it right off of her, freeing both of her breasts.

Megan's breasts.

Tossing the bra onto the motel room floor, he grabbed both of her giant mounds and squeezed them lustfully, kissing down the slope of one into her cleavage. He eagerly kissed his way up her other one before teasing his tongue around her areola. He circled his tongue around her hard nipple, his hands still massaging her beautiful tits. They were soft in his hands, yet her nipples were hard. He sucked one into his mouth hungrily. Megan sighed, her hands still on the back of his head as he lashed his tongue back and forth across the nub that he held in his mouth. Releasing it, he slowly kissed the underside of her breast.

His cock was poking straight out in the air as he kissed the top of her fleshy stomach. He kissed all across the top, clearly taking his time. Megan, usually quite self-conscious of that area of her body, for the first time felt completely at ease. She was convinced that this man wanted her more than anyone, and by the way he was kissing every inch of her belly, she knew that he was getting a lot of pleasure from her. That was how he always made her feel, and it was why she loved him no matter how hard she tried not to. She watched his lips trail a little lower down her stomach and she could not remember being so happy. Her heart pounded quickly as her feelings for him soared. And her vagina tingled in a way that she couldn't remember ever experiencing at such an extreme.

James reverently kissed further down her stomach to her navel. He sucked her skin into his mouth at the top of her belly button, tasting her. He teased his tongue in a circle around her navel, dipping it inside, teasingly. She sucked her breath, smiling. He kissed lower, sucking on the stretch-marked flesh. He went lower still, inching towards the top of her panties. He could smell the wonderful scent of her arousal and he breathed her in deeply. He kissed all along the elastic of her black lace panties and then kissed the top of her thigh.

Sliding right down between her legs, he kissed the soft inside of her thigh. He turned and kissed her other thigh, moving a little higher. Sucking her flesh into his mouth briefly, he kissed higher still. His eyes were locked on Megan's crotch, getting a teasing glimpse of her treasure through the lace. The plump petals were squished against her body by her sheer panties. He couldn't believe he was so close to the pussy of his second cousin. He breathed in the intoxicating scent and kissed the very top of her leg immediately beside her panties. She opened her legs wider for him, drawing her feet up closer to her body and bending her knees.

Placing his hands on the back of her soft, smooth legs near her ass, James leaned forward and gently kissed her pussy over her panties. She sucked in her breath, bucking a little. He kissed her again, lower. Then he kissed her towards the top of her slit over the lace material. Her panties were quite wet there and he could clearly taste her. Megan's nectar was on his lips.

His heart pounded with lust, unable to grasp the fact that he had the taste of his cousin's vagina on his lips. He reached over nervously and slowly pulled the crotch of her panties to the side. She was shaved clean and his heart skipped a beat when her thick, pink petals became exposed. The pouting lips were pressed together, quivering. He breathed in her scent again, cherishing it as he stared. Slowly leaning forward, he gently kissed her treasure. Some of her nectar remained on his lips and he licked them, tasting her. Her petals were puckered and trembling, still pressed together. He was going to enjoy every moment of this.

James kissed low on her slit and then slowly, tenderly kissed higher and higher. It was a dozen soft, gentle kisses before he reached the top. Her lips were swollen and glistening. He reverently kissed her slit right in the center.

"Ohhhh yesss..." Megan breathed, closing her eyes.

He snaked his tongue out and slowly licked from the bottom of her quivering petals up to the top, tasting her strong, delicious flavor. He nudged her clit and she gasped, bucking a little. He slowly licked from the bottom to the top again, dragging his experienced tongue along her sensitive skin. When he reached her clitoris he kissed it.

"Unh!" Megan gasped, raising her eyebrows. He pulled back and she felt him grab her panties. She opened her eyes and raised her bum off the bed, watching him tug her panties down her thighs and over her knees. 'Wisp!' She pulled her chubby feet out of them one by one and became naked. She kept her legs open and her feet in the air as he threw her underwear on the floor and she was surprised when he grabbed her foot with both hands.

He raised her foot to his lips and kissed the top of it. He kissed down to her painted toenail and then kissed along the side of her big toe to her instep. He kissed across the arch of her foot to her ankle and Megan smiled as he continued kissing up her calf to the inside of her knee. James slowed his kissing down as he got to the inside of her soft thigh, sucking her flesh into his mouth with every kiss. As he drew closer, he could smell her arousal and his eyes gazed upon her lovely pussy. He kissed the very top of her leg beside her treasure as he slid his hands underneath her naked bum. He gave her soft, fleshy cheeks a squeeze as he stared at her plump pussy.

He kissed her slit softly, tenderly...and she hissed. She drew her legs further back, her feet swaying at each side of his face as he stared. Just beneath her exposed pussy he could barely make out her asshole. He kissed just above that hole and then slowly kissed his way up her lips, taking about a dozen soft kisses to reach the top, leaving her trembling. He then pressed his tongue just above that asshole and slowly licked up to her slit. When he reached the bottom of it, he eased his tongue inside her. Inside Megan. Her flavor was powerful and intoxicating and he pushed his tongue as deep as it would go so he could get the full taste. He closed his eyes and savored her taste, keeping his tongue deep. She squirmed before him as he twirled his tongue in a circle inside her sensitive tunnel. Her chest was heaving as she gasped for breath. He moved his tongue around inside her as if he was making out with her pussy. Dragging his tongue along the roof of her cunt, he pulled Megan's nectar into his mouth, drinking her. He sucked both lips of her slit into his mouth and trapped them, running his tongue eagerly up and down them.

"OHHHH..." Megan moaned loudly, wincing. "Ohhhh that feels good...ohmygawd..."

He sucked on her tasty pussy lips harder, lashing his tongue up and down them even faster as she began writhing into his face. He released them and gave her slit a tender kiss. He kissed Megan's slit again, enjoying every second of this. He sucked her lips and released them, and then he repeated the gesture.

"Ohhh...gawd..." she panted. Her thick legs were open wide and bent at the knees, her feet swaying as he kept his face between her thighs. He slid his tongue into her steamy hole, surrounding it with her potent taste once again. He pressed his face right against her crotch, getting his tongue as deep inside her hot treasure as it would go and wiggling it up and down. He felt both of her hands land on the back of his head, holding him there between her thighs. He pulled her delicious juice into his mouth and quickly slid his tongue back into her again.

"Mmmm..." James moaned, closing his eyes and rubbing his face back and forth. He then slowly dragged his tongue out of her vagina, trying to drag as much of her juices into his mouth as he could. He drank them down and then kissed her slit, which was now slightly open. Tongue snaking out, he stuck it underneath her touched her asshole. She gasped. He clearly felt the rim of her anus as he wiggled his tongue back and forth over it. He remembered from her chats that she liked this, and that not enough guys did that. So he kept it up for a moment, the tip of his tongue poking against her asshole as it wiggled back and forth.

"Ohhhh..." Megan moaned sweetly. He licked up to her slit and hungrily gobbled up as much of her sensitive flesh as he could, trapping it. He licked up and down the silky petals again and again, his hands squeezing her bare bum. He loved how her cushy cheeks felt. She started subtly writhing against his face as he tongued her trapped labia. He released her pussy, giving the pink lips another kiss. Tongue darting out, he wiggled it against the bottom of her slit and she hissed, bucking. He licked upwards just inside her labia, pulling his tongue back out of her but then nudging her clitoris.

"Unh!" Megan grunted. She began to writhe faster into his face. He sucked her clit into his mouth and lashed his tongue back and forth across it. Her bucking grew wild and her hands pushed his face harder against her. He licked faster and faster as she continued humping her hips upwards. He squeezed her plump cheeks hard, his fingers denting the flesh in an effort to slow her down. He tongued her as fast as he could, lashing across the tiny button.

"Ohgawd don't stop" Megan whispered. "Don't stop...ohhh ...UNNNGH! UNNGH GAWD!" An orgasm exploded inside her. She could feel the inner walls of her vagina convulsing as James relentlessly lapped at her clit. All of her muscles tensed and her heart felt like it would explode as she came and came and came. Finally, she had to push his head away, unable to take anymore. She lay gasping for breath before him, her legs open.

Heart pounding, James bent between her thighs and kissed her slit again. Megan lay before him, her big tits and sexy stomach were somewhat flattened as she was on her back, and they spread outward a little. He crawled up the motel bed slowly, kissing his way up her loose belly to her heaving breasts. He grabbed one in his hand and lustfully squeezed it as he kissed up to her nipple. He hungrily sucked it inside as she recovered from her intense orgasm. His hard cock stuck out just a couple inches from Megan's defenseless vagina. He sucked her areola into his mouth as well, tugging both that and her nipple upward as he lashed his tongue across them.

Panting, the buzzing in her body finally dying down, Megan looked down to see his mouth latched hungrily around her nipple. Her pussy ached for him. An image of James's stiff penis pushing inside her needy vagina flashed across her mind and her heart nearly stopped. She tried to push the image from her mind. She had to be strong. He was so fantastic with his mouth, that perhaps she could get him to do it again later. But they could go no further than the oral sex that they had agreed upon. His hard cock would feel so incredible penetrating her body though. Stop! She had to stop those thoughts.

He released her breast and kissed into her cleavage, making sure to kiss her three freckles. He eagerly turned to her other breast, squeezing it in his hand and sucking on her erect nipple. He wiggled his tongue back and forth across the nub as he looked up at her face. Megan was very pretty and seeing her gasping for breath with beads of sweat on her brow only enhanced her appearance. Her eyes were hypnotic and he had to kiss her. Releasing her nipple from his mouth, he kissed up her chest. She tilted her head up, giving him her neck. He sucked the skin of her neck into his mouth, just beneath her throat. He could taste her skin all afternoon. Kissing and sucking on her skin, he worked his way towards her ear. The tip of his cock teased across her hot pussy lips and they gasped in unison. To provide some satisfaction, James pressed the length of his manhood along her wet slit and sucked her earlobe into his mouth. Instinctively, the two lovers ground against one another.

Releasing her earlobe, he ran his mouth along her cheek and she turned to him. They kissed passionately, tongues darting out as one. Megan's tongue reached far into his mouth, rubbing against his as he rubbed the length of his penis against her wet pussy. He could feel her tongue as she kissed him hard. They were breathing heavily and he could feel her hands caressing up and down his back. He could feel her hot slit beckoning him as he rubbed against it. It would be so easy just to pull back and slide inside her. But he had to respect their promise to each other. He had to get her to suck him again, it was the only way he could stop. Still, feeling Megan's nimble tongue inside his mouth was a wonderful sensation, and he didn't want it to end. So even though they were naked and he was on top of her, rubbing his penis along her hot pussy, he couldn't stop kissing her. They were gasping for breath as they kissed loudly, tongues dancing. Subconsciously he ground his manhood lower and lower along her slick petals.

"Mmmmm..." Megan's soft purr made his heart flutter. She humped her hips up even higher and her hot entrance nearly sucked his tip inside. Not quite -- but so close. She sent her tongue far into his mouth as she humped even higher. The tip of James's dick just barely caught the entrance to her pussy, but immediately slipped out. His heart skipped a beat as he ground lower, instinctively trying penetrate her. Again, his tip felt her hot gateway, but didn't slip inside. She broke the kiss, gasping.

"Put it in." she panted, her blue eyes looking up at him. He looked down at her, pressing hard against her slit. She had a pleading look in her eyes and her dimples were showing. "Put it in." she repeated. He kissed her upper lip loudly.

"Oh Megan..." he breathed, kissing her again. "Are you sure?" He kissed all over her cheek and down to her neck. His penis rubbed against her slit again. She tilted her head upwards, closing her eyes. He sucked on the flesh of her neck, tasting her skin. James kissed up to her chin and Megan turned to him, immediately kissing him hard. She put all of her arousal into that kiss, hoping to sate some of her needs. Her long tongue shot deep into his mouth and touched his throat and her hands clawed at his back. He felt her pussy slide up to the top of his shaft and again her entrance caught his tip, this time getting a better grip. But she humped downward and he slipped free.

"Mmmmm..." she purred, feeling his tongue slide into her mouth. He ground hard against her, losing control. He sucked on her tongue but she broke the kiss, gasping. He felt her hand reach down between them and he lifted himself off her a little. He felt her fingers wrap around his throbbing member and his heart skipped a beat. She slowly ran the head of his penis down the lips of her vagina until it reached the very center of her heat. Her gorgeous blue eyes looked up at him as she released his cock.

"I need you inside me." Megan said, softly. Her legs were wide open around him and her feet were in the air, as James's dick remained poised at her entrance. Her snug pussy was gripping the very tip of his dick and his head was spinning. He pushed forward and her tight, hot entrance opened up and allowed his fat head to squeeze inside. Megan arched her head back and winced a little with pleasure.

"Ohhh yesss..." she moaned. He wiggled a little and another inch of his cock penetrated her, feeling her tightness envelope him further. He pushed harder and more than half of his manhood squeezed into her tight pussy. "Ohhhh gawd yes..." she breathed.

He was shocked at the intense heat that was gripping the top half of his penis. He slowly eased back, conscious of every inch of her hot vagina that pulled along the shaft. When just his head was inside her body, James thrust again, forcing his entire cock inside her. She winced.

"Oh yes!" she cried. His thick, rigid cock remained deep inside her aching pussy as he pressed his groin against her. He could feel Megan's tight cunt grip him even more firmly at her entrance, which was squeezing him around the base. Both cousins closed their eyes, relishing the sensation. The fire that was wrapped around every inch of his penis was more intense than he had ever felt. He didn't ever want to pull out. He pressed himself against her, poking his rigid penis deep. The entrance to her treasure was the tightest part, and it squeezed his base like an elastic band. He felt her legs wrap around him and she squeezed him tight. Their naked bodies were practically one. A part of his body was inside her. He opened his eyes and Megan opened hers at the same time. She gave him the most beautiful smile imaginable, her dimple appearing.

"I can't believe we fought this..." she exclaimed, still breathing laboriously. He gave her gentle peck on the mouth. It echoed loudly in the hotel room.

"I know." He agreed. He kissed her again, briefly sucking her upper lip. Her pussy seemed to squeeze him even tighter -- or maybe he just became more rigid. "Never again."

Megan's lovely smile grew and she squeezed her arms around his neck, pulling him down to her. She kissed his mouth softly.

"Never again." She said, sincerely. Her heart pounded with love. James's rock-hard penis was all the way inside her vagina and he was looking down at her with what she could only interpret as his own love for her. Their lips smacked as they kissed over and over again until, finally, she opened her mouth and teased his tongue with her own. They ran each of their tongues along the other, slowly pushing it into each other's mouth. They kissed deeply with more passion than ever. Through it all, he held his rigid organ inside her intense heat. Megan's legs loosened their grip and he slowly pulled his manhood back. She could feel it clearly as inch after inch of his organ escaped the clutches of her horny treasure. Her tongue flailed frantically in his mouth as if to encourage him to get back inside her. He obliged, slowly pushing his hard dick back into her. She broke the kiss and arched her head back, closing her eyes.