Kissing Cousins Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhhh..." she let out a long moan as he felt her snug treasure welcome him. Seeing the beautiful Megan groaning like that only made him want to kiss her again, and his lips were on hers instantly. He pulled most of the way out of her again and then eased back inside as her long tongue explored his mouth. "Mmmph!" she purred. He began making love to her slowly, using long, steady strokes. He couldn't remember ever being this hard and he was pulling almost all of his cock out of her tremendous heat before sliding it right back into her. Megan's vagina was so tight and slick that it had the most amazing suction. She was pulling him into her again and again. Her legs rested on his waist as he gently thrust. Their tongues danced passionately and their lips were gently tugging at one another.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" her beautiful voice moaned softly. Her hands were caressing his arms and back as he entered her again and again. He loved feeling his body pressing against hers and he loved even more the sensation of his rigid member invading her hot, welcoming vagina over and over. She broke the kiss and he looked into her eyes, their faces close as he pushed inside her again and again. She let out a long sigh and closed her eyes.

"Ohhhh..." Megan purred, fingers squeezing his shoulders. Her moan made his heart flutter. He couldn't stop his feelings from getting away from him. Looking into those pretty eyes he knew he had fallen in love with her. She raised her legs off his thrusting ass and spread them wide in the air. Now her labia was defenseless as his groin smacked against her again and again.

Completely erect, James pushed the length of his penis into Megan's body again and again. His arms slid underneath her and his hands gripped the soft flesh of her shoulders. He thrust harder, still holding his body against hers. He could feel the softness of her belly and tits rubbing up and down against his torso as he pushed his manhood into her body.

"Ohhhh..." She sighed, opening her eyes and looking at him again. James's heart was pounding like never before. There were so many sensations that were overwhelming him. Megan had the most beautiful blue eyes and when they looked up at him like that, eyebrows raised, he was lost. He looked at her full, sensual lips that were parted slightly as she moaned. He kissed her mouth once, twice and three times, sucking on her upper lip that final time. Her tongue snaked out and he sucked it inside, relishing yet another sensation. He closed his eyes and focused on the tongue in his mouth. It was moving around sensually and he hungrily sucked on it. Holding his body against hers, he continued thrusting into her using long, slow strokes as her tongue danced in his mouth. Her legs had fallen loosely around him again. Their lips smacked sloppily as he gradually broke the kiss, looking into her blue eyes once again. He could feel her snug entrance pulling at him as it glided up and down his member.

The two cousins said nothing. They just looked into each other's eyes and made sweet love, his face just an inch above hers. Their heavy breathing was all that could be heard. Megan's big, naked breasts were rubbing along his chest as he slid in and out of her tight, hot pussy. He vividly felt her treasure caressing his organ -- pulling at him with its tightness. He looked down at her mouth, which was open as she moaned softly. He briefly sucked her upper lip, getting lost in her blue eyes for the millionth time. Her eyebrows raised and she flashed her dimple as they maintained eye contact. He gave her a hard thrust, unable to hold off his tremendous lust.

"Unh!" she moaned. His lips were on hers and the two lovers kissed deeply, tongues immediately shooting out. James's hard penis stabbed into her relentlessly. He still wasn't fucking her all that quickly, as he was enjoying her as much as he could. Extending his thrusts and savoring the way her tightness glided up and down, over and over.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" she moaned into his mouth, her tongue nearly touching his throat. Her chubby feet were in the air above his thrusting ass, flailing helplessly. The tingles between her thighs were growing more intense and she was forced to break the kiss.

"Oh gawd!" she gasped. "Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Megan's cries were high in pitch as her smooth, thick legs were spread wide around him. Welcoming him. They were in a perfect V, waving back and forth as he held himself up on his arms and started fucking her harder. His groin was smacking against her defenselessly labia, each impact sending bolts of pleasure through her body. She looked up at him helplessly.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Megan's whines were getting louder and louder. James ran his gaze down her torso, watching her tits bounce wildly up and down. Her round belly was spread outward because she was lying down, and it was rocking up and down. He loved listening to her high-pitched moans as he pounded himself into her tightness. Her bare feet were high in the air and her toes were pointed straight out as James slid his manhood into her again and again using long, full strokes.

"UNGH!" Megan grunted loudly and then her legs fell around him, squeezing. She grabbed him and pulled him down tight against her.

"Ohhhhh gawd..." Megan sighed, closing her and arching her head back. James kissed at her cheek and neck, occasionally sucking on her earlobe as he slid his stiff penis into her warm tight cunt again and again. He could feel his balls tingle and he knew that he wouldn't be able to hold out for very long. Megan's tight pussy was sucking him inside her. His arms slid under her and his hands squeezed her soft, fleshy shoulders. Slowing his thrusts, he again savored her snug cunt as it pulled at him, coaxing him. Breathing heavily, she was kissing his cheek, working her way to his mouth. Their lips met and their tongues snaked out at the same time, exploring deep in each other's mouth. He was pulling his manhood out of her nearly all the way before sliding it back in as his tongue danced with hers.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" her sweet voice moaned. He pressed his mouth hard against her, kissing her passionately as he rammed his cock into her tight cunt. Her feet slid up his legs so that the bottoms of them rested on his thrusting ass. His hands gripped her soft shoulders, using them for momentum as pistoned in and out of her a little harder. He could feel his orgasm rising quickly. Her pussy was hot and tight, and then the reality struck him: this was Megan! He had to -- he needed to cum inside her. He had fantasized of nothing else for the past twenty months. Yet a tiny voice told him he shouldn't -- he was married and that this was wrong. But he couldn't imagine blowing his load anywhere but inside the vagina of his cousin. He broke the kiss, ramming his dick into her extra hard.

"Unh!" Megan grunted, wincing as her eyes looked up at him, piercing him. He pulled out of her almost all the way and thrust again, eliciting another grunt.

"I'm gonna cum." He gasped. His penis had swollen to maximum capacity as the shaft filled with semen. It was hypersensitive, clearly feeling her pussy glide up and down. Up and down.

"Ohhhhhh..." Megan moaned, eyebrows raised as she looked up at him with her blue eyes. Those eyes looked more vivid than ever, and at the same time -- the sensation of her hot pussy gripping his cock was powerful. "Cum inside me!" she panted, giving his mouth a little peck. "I wanna feel it..."

He was lost in her eyes as he slid in and out of her hot, slick pussy a few more times. This was Megan -- he can't cum in her. But her vagina was felt wonderful around him each time he slid into it. He didn't want to pull out. Her body felt nice pressing against him. Their faces were so close that he could feel her warm breath on his mouth. Her blue eyes captured him. Those eyes...

"Cum in me..." she gasped in her sweet voice. The entrance to her cunt was milking him. Coaxing him. Each time he entered her he felt her tightness pull at him. His shaft was completely swollen, full of his seed. Using long strokes, he gave a few final pumps, slapping against her labia. He slid the length of his penis into her waiting vagina and held there. Time stood still.

James looked into Megan's eyes as his stiff penis swelled up. Instinctively he ground against her. His shaft filled up further with semen in the span of a heartbeat, yet to him it felt like hours as he looked into her eyes. His cock expanded to the point that it hurt. He released. His manhood spasmed violently and the wad of cum that spurted out the end was so thick that it caused it to shoot out of him even harder, sending it deep into Megan's fertile pussy. After the initial release, his penis started jerking rapidly. A rope of his hot, sticky semen blasted towards her hungry womb and another rope immediately followed. He ground against her, moaning as his cock twitched over and over again inside his forbidden lover. His hands gripped her fleshy shoulders as he pushed himself into her as deep as possible, feeling his fluid squirt out the end. He mindlessly kissed into her neck, tasting her skin as he ejaculated.

"Ohhh..." a sigh escaped Megan's lips when she felt him swell up inside her sensitive pussy. Her heart soared when she felt it start spasming. She actually felt that first hot load shoot inside her. She dug her heels into his waist, keeping him inside her as he came and came and came. His throbbing organ was unloading a huge amount of cum. He was still expanding and contracting inside her tightness as she gently kissed his upper lip.

James could feel Megan's lips all over his mouth, but he was really just aware of two sensations -- her gorgeous eyes and his spasming penis. In the throes of ecstasy, he was able to take in every detail of her pretty face, while experiencing the intense pleasure of cumming inside her. He could still physically feel his potent fluid shoot up his shaft and blast into her waiting womb. This was his cousin and right now he had his dick inside her shooting cum. And it was easily one of his biggest orgasms in years. The sheer volume of sperm that he was giving her was probably more than he had ever shot in a single session. That thought made him press his body right up against her, keeping his manhood as deep as possible inside her vagina as the cum flowed. He clearly felt the entrance to her treasure squeeze around his base.

The spasming finally stopped, but his seed continued to pour out of him, joining what was already a rather deep puddle inside Megan's pussy. With her legs around his waist, her crotch was raised nice and high, thereby helping the cum move deeper into her body as opposed to letting it escape. He started kissing back sloppily, squeezing his penis muscles and forcing the last drops of his semen out the end. The room was filled with the sounds of their heavy breathing and loud kissing.

"Mmmm..." Megan purred, her mouth kissing him all around his. Her hands caressed up and down his back as his manhood slowly softened inside her. They stopped kissing for two seconds -- enough time to share a smile -- before their kissing resumed. The minutes rolled by as the two naked cousins enjoyed each other. Even when he was completely soft, James remained inside her.

* Jordan Xavier *