All Comments on 'Kissing Cousins Ch. 04'

by X-Factor

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Comentarista82Comentarista82over 3 years ago
That's

super hot. If she didn't figure out he loves her from that...well...it's obvious from how he wants to stay with her.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 3 years ago

Two main characters, their mutual attraction and erotic consummation of the same are spot on! But to go next level, the highest, hall of fame ... this author needs to insert supporting characters like James's wife and his kids. Maybe they don't value him that's why his time is 2nd cuz is so golden.

Maybe his family does value him... well that's the chance to depict James's turmoil in same detail as the trysts because he can't resist Megan's siren allure. Put in a bad guy like Megan's father or boyfriend who gets suspicious and must be circumvented before they meet yet again.

I don't want to nit pick ad nauseam because the core fundamentals of this story are platinum.

Ergo the obvious score

Full marks *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
And Part 5 ?

and part 5, where is it, I need to know what happens next, very nicely written. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

You have the art of writing in built in you. Keep it up. Chennaishobs

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
outstanding

This author truly has a way with words, and an excellent story sense. That said, this chapter directly continues from the previous one, and make little sense without having read that one first. This may account for the brevity of this particular chapter, which is so compelling that one could only wish that it was longer. Five stars.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

I was already going to comment, along the lines of "commentarista" below...

The dialogue is becoming monotonous...the SEX part is really great...there now should be more background about family, friends, Megan's boyfriend/their relationship...

Do others find out...are there gonna be more involved in the mix...WHAT??!!

Still, a five-star story (but almost a four...because of what I have already stated.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userX-Factor@X-Factor
I am Jordan Xavier, known as X-Factor on Literotica since 2001. Excuse the 20-year-old stories - I was quite new. And young. Follow on Twitter @XFactorErotica for updates Now out on Amazon - Cottage on the Beach: This Passionate May-December Romance Needs to be Hidden - An ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES