All Comments on 'Kissing Cousins Ch. 13'

by X-Factor

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
second cousins NOT incest

It's legal in all 50 states to MARRY your second cousin. So it's not immoral, illegal, or sacrilegious to fuck them !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
continuing drama of excellence

Beautifully written, this chapter of Kissing Cousins is in some ways the best yet, and tender, passionate story of joyful love. The depth of feeling found in this chapter is exceptional, a truly moving encounter that will surely touch the hearts of all who read it.

JmanEspressoJmanEspressoabout 3 years ago
Dude WOW

Dude you got skills. This is some of hottest shit Ive ever read. Im only on #5 of this series but wanted to comment on the newest one. Seriously.. wow. MAJOR win points for being someone who finally GETS the BBW thing. No, Im not trying to chase 600lb morbidly obese women who wanna eat cake and fuck. Just like.. where them kinda thick girls at? With a big juicy butt and a little tummy?? THANK YOU for getting it, AND for writing it lol. Keep it up my dude!!!

blackIceo1blackIceo1about 3 years ago

I'm turned off by the butt to pussy action with no regard for infection. Ah well, gotta love the fantasy though...?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
just pretend

...that he wiped his dick in between moving from ass to pussy, and the author just left that out to maintain the flow.

I mean..."and, pausing, he reached over to the nightstand and grabbed a cloth, bringing it back to his dick he wiped it. Tossing the cloth, he settled back into position, aiming for her pussy"

yeah...that part can be left out. Mood killer

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userX-Factor@X-Factor
I am Jordan Xavier, known as X-Factor on Literotica since 2001. Excuse the 20-year-old stories - I was quite new. And young. Follow on Twitter @XFactorErotica for updates Now out on Amazon - Cottage on the Beach: This Passionate May-December Romance Needs to be Hidden - An ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES