Kissing Cousins Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Her cries rang throughout the house. James mercilessly fucked her up her ass, his groin bouncing off her round bum again and again. 'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!'

Watching his cock slide into her tight asshole had him wondering how he could possibly hold off much longer. If he had not fucked this goddess three times already that night, it would be all over by now. He eased his penis out of her ass slowly, watching every inch of it as it pulled out of her body. He roughly tossed the panting woman onto her back.

Megan lay before him, chest heaving as she gasped for breath. Her thick legs were spread wide for him, bent at the knees, feet in the air. Her eyes were locked onto his rock-hard dick, as it stood straight up in the air. He, on the other hand, could not take his eyes off her wonderful treasure. The pink lips of her pussy were swollen and quivering as they pressed tightly together. He crawled up between her open legs.

She eagerly grabbed for his cock, running it quickly down her moist slit to the entrance to her cunt. Her heart was pounding as she eagerly awaited him to enter her again. He pushed forward, watching the lips of her pussy suck his manhood inside. It was still very tight, but James eased into her warmth all the way. Megan smiled, flashing her dimple.

Megan closed her eyes as he began fucking her at a nice, steady pace. He lay on top of her. James's right hand searched for her left and grabbed it, holding it tightly. He raised it above her head as his left hand slipped around her right one. That, too, he put over her head. He was holding Megan's hands tightly, looking down at her.

"You are absolutely beautiful, Megan." He breathed. Tingles shot through her body at his words.

"Thank you." Her voice broke when she replied. He kissed her, softly as he began to slide in and out of her soft warmth. He squeezed her hands, their fingers intertwined. Neither of them had to say the words. The both just knew as they stared into each other's eyes.

James started easing his penis in and out of Megan's vagina, pulling halfway out of her before slowly pushing back in. He didn't kiss her and she didn't kiss him. Instead, they just gazed deep into each other's eyes. He eased halfway out of her again, feeling her hot tightness pull at him. And then he slid back into her, never breaking eye contact. He was completely erect -- couldn't be any harder as he eased a part of his body into his cousin. She squeezed his hand, and her tongue briefly emerged from between her lips. He kissed those irresistible lips softly, but then went back to just looking into her haunting eyes as he made love to her. He could feel every inch of his manhood as it glided along the slick, gripping walls of her tunnel. He could feel her fingers between his and he could feel her soft body beneath him.

"Ohhhh..." she sighed softly, her breath hitting his lips. The minutes rolled by and neither of the lovers noticed. Their entire world was each other. His arousal was now pulling most of the way out of her comforting heat before easing back in. He paused when he was inside her, and ground against her to make sure he was as deep as possible. And then he slowly pulled back, feeling her cunt squeeze him and not let him go. He withdrew until just the head was inside her and then he eased back in, once again grinding against her for a couple of seconds. He felt the bottoms of her bare feet land on the back of his legs and slide up to his ass, and he felt her nimble toes squeeze at him as he continued to make love to her slowly. She was so wet that he could feel the dripping nectar around the base of his manhood. Her hands squeezed his again.

All that could be heard in the room was the sound of their breathing. And very subtly he could hear the sound of his hard dick entering her wet pussy. He could see the love in Megan's blue eyes and as the minutes rolled by he still couldn't stop looking into them. He was in no rush. He felt the heels of her bare feet slide along his lower back as her chubby legs wrapped loosely around him. She tilted her chin and then leaned upward, her soft lips touching his. She kissed him again, and then a third time, keeping her mouth there. He opened his mouth and her tongue teased along his teeth. She kissed him with a little more urgency as her nimble tongue slowly slid into his mouth.

"Mmmm..." she purred as he sheathed his organ back inside her warmth. He ground against her for a moment, conscious of the elasticity of her entrance gripping the base of his dick. Her long tongue pushed deeper into his mouth and he sucked on it, his heart pounding. As he sucked, she seemed to push it even further, and her fingers squeezed his hands. He started moving his mouth and his tongue teased along hers. Their kiss ramped up in passion and he couldn't help but slide in and out of her a little faster. He was still making love to her slowly, but not at the snail's pace he was before. Their tongues danced and their breath came in gasps. Her soft lips and eager tongue made her easily the best kisser he's ever experienced.

"Mmmph...mmmph...mmmph..." Megan's sweet moans were quiet, but audible. Her lips pushed hungrily against his, gently sucking. James closed his eyes and focused on her tongue and the way it moved around in his mouth. It rubbed against his tongue, circling it, and occasionally brushing across his throat. Then he focused on her snug womanhood and how it felt when he slid all the way into it. The heat that surrounded and squeezed him. And how his penis felt pulling out of it and sliding back in. His cock was so engorged that it was hypersensitive to the sensation of her silky vagina. And through it all she kept moaning into his mouth and kissing him urgently. He broke the kiss and looked down at her.

"I'm going to cum." He whispered, looking into her gorgeous eyes.

"Cum inside me again." Megan whispered, hands squeezing his tightly. The tingles in her pussy just would not go away. "I love feeling you cum in me James."

Even though he was still making love to her slowly, he could feel himself creep closer to the edge. The words she spoke succeeded in driving him to orgasm. Her hot, tight pussy continued to absorb his manhood again and again. He was looking into her captivating blue eyes.

"I need to feel it." Megan whispered, feeling every inch of him slide along the inside of her pussy. "Cum in me." Her hands squeezed his again. He lost it.

James slid his penis all the way inside Megan's vagina and pressed his groin tightly against her. He moaned, still looking into her eyes as his cock twitched inside her, unleashing a thick rope of cum off the back of her treasure. She could feel his manhood jerk again, firing off another stream of hot semen into her fertile womb.

"I love you." She breathed, kissing his mouth lightly as he came inside her. His cock twitched again and again, unleashing his potent sperm and blasting it off the back of Megan's needy, defenseless pussy. He was spasming inside her, shooting load after load of thick cum into her waiting body. He moaned, feeling his organ twitch so violently it almost hurt. It seemed to be endless as he spasmed inside her tight, wonderful pussy. James's orgasm finally slowed a little, but more thick cum poured into the depths of Megan's tunnel. She rubbed her crotch against him, milking the last of his seed into her body.

"Gawd you're amazing, Megan." James gasped, releasing her hands and holding her head as he kissed her soundly. He squeezed his cock muscles, pushing out a little more semen into her pussy as their lips smacked loudly. Her hands slid down his back and grabbed onto his ass, pressing him into her as her tongue shot into his mouth. One last drop of his seed dripped into the depths of her vagina as she squeezed him tightly.

They kissed passionately. She rubbed her toes up and down his legs, kissing him as he softened inside her. They passed out with him inside her. Only slipping out of her later in the night when he rolled off of her in his sleep.

For years they had wanted to fall asleep in each other's arms. On this night, it finally happened.


12