All Comments on 'Kristy and Louise: Serial Virgins'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Needs proofreading

You write "Christina and Kristy got jobs together as counselors in a camp in the country for city kids." But Kristy and Christina are the same girl.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you, Anonymous

Thank you for the excellent catch. Proofreading my stories has been a struggle for me, but recently I think I've improved dramatically. I now re-read them at least five times trying to catch all the typos and mistakes such as the one you pointed out. I'm still not perfect, but I think my recent stories are much closer to error free. Yours, JB

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My first blowjob and deflowering on my First Holy Communion day at age 15

When i finially made my First Holy Communion at 15,my parents,gramma and great aunt mary went all out for it.Since i was in the class with the 7 year olds they dressed me like the little girls in a sleeveless,poofy,above the knees communion dress with the matching veil,lace anklets and white mary jane shoes and under my dress they had me wear a white teddy with a cloth diaper and plastic pants with ruffles across the back.I felt cute and little girlish in the outfit! Everyone at my party that afternoon thought i looked cute and my friends and female relatives lifted up my dress to chck out my diaper and ruffled plastic pants.My boyfriend,Davin,came and saw me and was quite aroused by the way i looked!After my party,we went to his house to be alone as his parents were out of town.We started kissing,then he put his hand under my dress and felt my cloth diaper and ruffled plastic pants and really got aroused! He undid his pants and dropped them with his undershorts and took my hand and put it on his hard cock.He then reached up and unzipped my communion dress and pulled it off of me and i turned a little red as he saw my teddy and my diaper and the ruffled plastic pants!He told me i looked like a toddler girl standing there in front of him! He pushed me to my knees,then thrust his cock into my mouth and held my head while he thrust it back and forth.His cock tasted awful and i was gagging a little! I was doing my best to suck it and he was getting a little rough with me.He kept up the thrusting and a few minutes later he stopped,let out a moan and shot his cum onto my tongue! I coughed and gagged on it and he held his hand over my mouth and forced me to swallow it all!I sucked him for a few minutes more then we went to his bedroom and got on his bed.He pulled my ruffled plastic pants down and off of me,then unpinned my diaper and removed it.He then got on top of me and slowly entered me,breaking my hymen and soon was all the way in me! I was no longer a virgin!

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 4 years agoAuthor

Thank you, Anonymous (My first blowjob and deflowering...), for your amazing story about the day of your first holy communion. Wow. It seems to me like you have led an interesting life and have to tell! Yours, JB

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...