La Cubana Caliente

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just SUCK down all of your wine, and tell us," Fran told her.

I knew that Fran was emphasizing those words on purpose, but Patty didn't seem to notice.

Patty did just what Fran suggested, though, and finished off her entire glass. Fran refilled Patty's glass, and Patty sighed, drinking the wine right away.

"Ok," she said. "I've been with Bob for two years now, and we haven't had sex yet."

"I decided that I was tired of waiting for him to make the first move, so I told him to come over for dinner tonight, and leave tomorrow open. I even told him, 'If you're lucky, we can go right to church together Sunday morning, too.'"

She downed her glass of wine again, and continued as Fran refilled it once more.

Patty took another big drink and sat back.

"When he finally realized what I was saying, he kind of freaked out. I explained to him that I'm tired of waiting, and that I have urges, too, and that I'm tired of using my fingers, when I have a perfectly good man available."

As little as I knew about Patty, I knew that she wasn't a drinker, and I could tell that the wine was hitting her already.

"So what did BOB say?" Fran asked, squeezing my leg just below my shaft.

"He told me that he didn't know that I was such a . . . a slut!" she cried.

Fran and I looked at each other for a second while Patty cried. Fran then turned her body toward Patty as she slid her hand up to my rod.

"Oh, honey," Fran said, squeezing my semi-hard cock. "Being a 'SLUT' can be a good thing, as long as you're HIS slut."

"He's a fool," I said quickly.

Patty looked up and quickly downed the rest of her wine before she looked at us.

"I just hate him for calling me that, just because I want to have sex with him!" she said. "I'm just so damn horny. I can't help it!"

"What do you think she should have done?" Fran asked me, squeezing my now hard cock.

"Personally, I would have dumped someone like that a long time ago," I replied, feeling Fran's fingers squeezing and pulling on my shaft. "I wouldn't wait two years for anyone."

"I also think that she should invest in a good toy, or three," I added. "Frans thinks they're MUCH better than her fingers."

Patty's eyes popped wide open and she gasped.

"I don't know much about toys," she said softly.

I looked at Fran and she had a wicked smile on her face, and the room was quiet.

"You two are so cute and comfortable together," Patty sighed a couple of seconds later, looking at us.

"We are, aren't we?" Fran replied, looking at me.

She then winked at me, and leaned into me. Sliding her free hand up to my face, Fran pulled my head toward hers and kissed me.

I heard a long, soft moan, and I knew that it wasn't Fran. I peeked past her and saw Patty watching us closely, her chest rising.

As I slid my hands up Fran's body, my thumbs gliding across the sides of her braless breasts, I watched Patty sit back in the chair, her eyes still glued on us.

As Fran started to kiss me even more passionately, this time letting out her own moan, we heard Patty gasp loudly.

We both stopped and turned to look at her. She had found Fran's moist panties in the chair and was holding them up.

"I really did interrupt you! Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" she gasped. "I should leave. Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry."

Fran quickly turned toward me with a look of raging lust that I'd never seen in her eyes.

"No," Fran said, turning to Patty. "You don't have to leave. Just stay. Sit. Make yourself ... comfortable."

"I ... I ... umm," Patty started to say. Ignoring her, Fran turned towards me, placed her hands back onto both sides of my face, and kissed me again.

I heard Patty sigh softly as Fran continued to kiss me, and then climbed onto my lap.

I didn't know what to make of Fran's behavior, but I wasn't about to stop her. She was like a woman on a mission, and I wanted to see just how wild she was willing to get.

As she continued to kiss me, she leaned in and mashed her full, soft tits against my chest, as her hands started to slide down my sides at the same time that I brought mine up and cupped her tits, squeezing them and lightly pinching her hard nipples.

I opened one eye and peeked over at Patty and saw that she was leaning back in the chair, still holding Fran's panties.

Fran must have felt my hard cock pressing against her pussy, and she started grinding her hips back and forth in short movements.

I slid my hands down from her chest and grabbed her ass, squeezing her cheeks as she began to grind harder.

We stayed like that, all three of us, for a couple of minutes, before Fran pulled back slightly and turned to Patty.

"You can stay and enjoy yourself, or you can go upstairs ... alone," Fran told her, "but right now, I don't want to wait anymore."

Without waiting for Patty to respond, Fran turned back to me and grabbed my wrists, placing my hands back on her tits.

Instead of squeezing her, though, I started to unbutton her dress again, pulling it open when I reached the last button.

I then reached up and started pinching her nipples, rolling them in between my fingers, something that I knew she loved and really got her juices flowing.

"Ohh yesss!" Fran moaned, tilting her head back and pushing her chest out.

This time, I looked directly over to Patty, and saw that she was squeezing her legs together almost in rhythm with Fran's sliding hips, and she had the hand holding the panties on her thigh with the other hand on her stomach, the fingers of both hands slowly moving.

"I think that someone needs some fresh air," Fran growled, as she leaned in to me.

As she started sliding her body down mine, I reached down and grabbed her elbows, pulling her back up and closer to me.

I pulled her head close to mine, placing my lips at her ears.

"If she's going to sit there and watch, maybe you should get her a toy, and show her how to use it," I whispered.

Sitting up, Fran smiled at me and stood. She took a step back, shrugged her shoulders, and dropped her dress around her ankles.

Patty gasped loudly, seeing Fran's naked body, but she still didn't move.

Fran looked at Patty, and then looked back at me with a smile as she walked into her bedroom.

I looked over at Patty and smiled at her, and she gave me a shy smile back. A couple of seconds later, Fran came back into the room holding two of her favorite toys, her egg and a regular six inch vibrator.

She walked directly over to Patty and placed them in her lap, and then leaned over closely and whispered in her ear.

I watched as Fran's tits swayed inches from Patty's hand, and I heard Patty whimper softly as Fran continued to whisper softly to her.

Finally, Fran straightened up and walked back to me. She softly kicked my feet apart as she stood in front of me, and then she leaned in.

"Let's give her a good show," she whispered in my ear. "I want her to see just how good it's supposed to be."

"You want to give her a show?" I whispered back at her.

Fran nodded slowly as she looked sensuously into my eyes and began to unbutton my shirt again.

"Ok. This will either make or break her." I said. "Don't do anything. Just sit back, enjoy, and watch her out of the corner of your eye."

I stood up and turned her around, sitting her on the sofa. She looked up at me, slightly confused, as I smiled and walked over to the chair Patty was sitting in, unbuttoning the rest of my shirt as I went.

Silently, I reached down to Patty, offering her my hand. Confused, she looked up at me, and reluctantly placed her hand in mine, after putting Fran's toys down in the chair.

I noticed that she was still holding the panties as I pulled her up and led her a couple of feet over. She stood there, facing Fran, as I moved the chair to where she was standing.

"You'll have a much better angle to watch from over here," I told her, helping her sit back down.

I started back towards Fran, and stopped myself. Turning back to Patty, I leaned in closely to her.

"I think you'll like both of those toys," I said softly. "Those are two of her favorites. She's told me that she really loves using both of them at the same time, when I'm not here. Just make yourself as comfortable as you need to, and enjoy. Enjoy both yourself, and us."

I heard her gasp softly as I stood up and walked back to Fran.

I lowered myself to my knees when I reached Fran, and slowly lifted her legs, placing her feet at the edge of the cushions.

I heard Fran moan, and a small whimper come from Patty, as I leaned in and started kissing my way along Fran's inner thighs.

Fran was having none of my "pleasurable torture", as she called it, and reached down and pulled my head to her wet, steamy pussy.

"Oh, god! Don't make me wait!" she sighed, as I kissed around the outer edges of her mound. "I'm too fucking horny! I need to cum. Make me cum!"

I laughed softly, and slid my hands around the small of her back. Without warning her, I pulled her quickly towards me, causing her to yelp, and then giggle, as her body slid down the back of the sofa and her ass slid closer, and higher, to me.

I then slid my hands up the backs of her thighs and spread her legs wide as I leaned in again.

I stuck out my tongue and slid it in between her wet pussy lips. I then slowly dragged my tongue, bringing her juices with it, up her slit to her stiff little clit.

"Oh god YES!" she moaned, as my tongue slowly slid across her bud, sticking out from under it's hood.

I heard a small whimper come from the chair as I began to flick my tongue across Fran's clit. She was so worked up that she started moaning and humping her hips against my face almost immediately, a level that usually takes her a few minutes to get to.

I wanted to slow her down a little, so I dragged my tongue down her slit, stuck it as deep into her soaking wet pussy as I could while I rubbed my nose against her clit, and then brought my tongue, and a good amount of her juices, down to her tight little ass.

She sighed loudly, and then her moaning increased when she felt my tongue flick across her tight little rosebud.

After a short while, I slowly reversed the course, and brought my tongue back up through her wet slit, dipping it in her seeping hole first, and went back to her clit, which was even more swollen that it was before.

As I began to quickly flick my tongue at the tip of her stiff clit, I slowly brought my hand up to Fran's ass. Fran's moans blended with Patty's as I slowly slid first one, and then a second, finger into her tight, wet, hot pussy.

"Ooohhh yeeaahhh!" Fran moaned, feeling my fingers pressing on the top wall of her pussy as my tongue continued to play with her clit.

Fran's breathing soon got heavier, and her moaning softer, a sure sign that she was getting close to her first orgasm. At about the same time, I heard a buzzing sound coming from the chair, telling me that Patty had decided to start using one of the toys.

I brought my thumb up Fran's slit and started rubbing it just under her clit at the same time that I wrapped my lips around her clit and began gently sucking on it.

"Ohhh yeeahhh!" she moaned loudly. "Oh fuck! Yes! I'm getting so close!"

I heard Patty moan a little louder, and the pitch of the buzzing changed slightly. I wanted to look over to see what she was doing, but I didn't want to let up on Fran just yet.

I started easing up on sucking her clit, and turned my hand over, spinning my fingers around inside her pussy and bringing my thumb down to her ass.

Fran gasped and started moaning louder, thrusting her hips up as I slid my thumb across her tight little ass.

"Oh, yeah!" she breathed. "Do it! Give it to me!"

I bent the fingers that I had inside her pussy so that my knuckles were pressing on the top wall of her wet hole and I started to slowly press my thumb against her ass at the same time that I began to flick my tongue across her clit again.

"Oh shit!" she exclaimed as my thumb slid into her ass. "Yesss!"

I slid my thumb in as deep as I could, and still move my fingers around inside her pussy, while my tongue slid up and down the sides of her clit.

Soon, I was rewarded with the sounds that I was waiting for. Fran's moaning and gasping became louder, and at a much higher pitch, sure signs that she was about to cum, and she reached down and pulled my face in tighter.

"Ohmygod!Yesss!I'mmmcummmmiinggg!" she exclaimed loudly. "Holyhit!I'mmmmcummingsoooogood!"

I knew from experience not to let up on her until she collapsed with a loud sigh, so I continued my assault on her pussy and ass. Her pussy was squeezing my fingers, and her asshole held tight to my thumb as her juices coated my hand.

Finally, Fran shook violently, and then collapsed, sinking into her sofa.

"Oh my god!" she moaned softly. "I can't remember the last time you made me cum that hard!"

Suddenly, we heard moaning coming from the chair, and we both turned to look over at Patty. I think we both forgot about her in all of the excitement!

Patty's dress was open, the front clasp of her bra open, exposing her tits, and her panties were on the floor in front of her. Her eyes were clenched shut, and she was sliding Fran's vibrating egg around on her clit.

I looked up at Fran, and we both smiled.

Fran then stood up, holding onto my shoulders for support.

Stepping into me, pressing her hard nipples against my chest, Fran kissed me passionately.

"I don't know which of the three of us is enjoying this more," she whispered in my ear, as she reached down and squeezed my hard cock.

With that, Fran pulled my shirt down over my shoulders, and then she slowly slid her naked body down mine, dragging her soft breasts and hard nipples along my torso.

Soon, she was on her knees and opening my pants again. She cooed as she ran her fingers along the bulge, and then motioned for me to stand up.

"Open your eyes, sweety," she said softly to Patty, who seemed to be coming down from an orgasm. "I want you to see this."

As soon as Patty had her eyes open and focused, Fran unbuckled my pants. She then let them drop around my ankles.

I heard soft moan from Patty as Fran exposed my hard cock. I looked over at her, and her eyes were glued to my shaft, with Fran's fingers trying to reach around it.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Fran asked, slowly stroking me.

Patty just nodded, her eyes hooded, as she watched Fran. Fran turned and looked up at me, winked, and then slowly lowered her face down the length of my pole.

"Oh my god!" I moaned. Reaching down, I gathered all of her hair and pulled it back, allowing both Patty and myself a clear view of Fran bobbing her head up and down.

"MmHmm!" I heard, and felt, Fran moan around my cock as she felt me pull her hair tight. Knowing exactly what she wanted, I pulled on her hair and started guiding her head up and down, pushing and pulling on her hair.

"Ohh damn!" I moaned, as I pushed her head down as far as she could go. I felt the back of her throat press against the head of my cock, and she moaned again.

Looking over at Patty, I saw that she was watching Fran, pinching and pulling on her nipples. Licking her lips, she slowly started rubbing the egg against her clit again.

Fran then looked up at me with an animalistic lust as she slid her hands up to my ass and started pulling me forward.

I knew what she wanted next, so I pulled her hair tightly, bringing her head back and holding it in place.

With just the tip of my cock in her mouth, I started moving my hips, fucking Fran's face. She began moaning louder, grabbing my ass tighter.

We stayed like that for a few minutes, Fran on her knees, holding tight to my ass while I thrust my hips back and forth, my balls occasionally slapping her chin as she tried to take me in deep, and Patty watching us from the chair, glassy-eyed as she slid the vibrator into her wet pussy.

Finally, Fran pushed me back to the sofa until I was sitting. Crawling between my legs, she continued sucking and licking my cock, until she looked up and me and smiled.

Letting my shaft 'pop' from her mouth, she held tightly to it as she stood. Slowly, she stood, straddled my legs, and then started bending her knees just until the head of my cock, wet with her saliva, was nestled in between her pussy lips, almost dripping with her juices.

Looking me in the eyes, Fran lowered herself onto my lap, burying my cock deep inside her hot, wet pussy. We both moaned loudly as her ass nestled on my thighs.

She wiggled her hips a little, getting my shaft right where she wanted it, and then leaned forward, wrapping her arms around me and crushing her tits against my chest.

"Oh, shit, baby!" she breathed hotly in my ear. "I'm so fucking horny! Fuck me good! Make me cum!"

"You're riding me, baby," I replied. "You should fuck me!"

"Ohh yeahh!" she moaned in response.

Holding me tight, Fran started moving her hips, bouncing her ass off of my thighs. The sounds of our flesh slapping together, along with her pussy juices sloshing and squishing filled the room, and were soon joined by moaning coming from Patty.

Peering over Fran's shoulder, I looked at Patty. She had her legs spread wide, and she was fucking herself hard and fast with the six-inch vibrator while squeezing her tits. Her eyes were half open and fixed on Fran and me.

Reaching down to Fran's ass, I gave it a hard squeeze with both hands.

"Turn around and ride me so you can watch Patty," I told her.

"Oohh yeahh!" she whimpered.

Quickly, she stood and turned her back to me, reaching down between my legs to grab my slick cock as she looked over at Patty.

I watched Patty's eyes as they traveled up Fran's body, and I heard her moan as their eyes met while Fran slowly bent her legs, sliding her pussy back down the length of my shaft.

I reached out and wrapped my fingers around Fran's hips and pulled her down hard, causing her to gasp as she felt the tip of my cock bottom out inside her. That also brought another moan from Patty, who shoved the vibe deep inside her wet hole, and held it tightly.

Leaning over, Fran placed her hands on my knees and started moving her ass up and down, riding my pole hard and fast.

As I looked over at Patty, I saw Fran's reflection in a mirror behind her. Her big, full tits were swaying as she rode me, her eyes were half open, and sweat was starting to roll down her body between her breasts. Patty was breathing hard as she started to work the vibe in and out of her wet pussy again, and she was squeezing one of her tits.

I brought one hand from her hip to her ass, and began to rub it along the top of my shaft, coating it in her flowing juices. Once I was satisfied that it was covered enough, I slid it up and rubbed it around her tight brown asshole.

Fran gasped, and her eyes shot open, when she felt my thumb pressing against her.

"Ohhyeahhh!" she moaned, bending over and sliding back, pressing against my thumb.

She gasped, and then bent over further as I slid my thumb into her ass. I could feel her hard nipples brushing against my leg as she continued to ride me, picking up her pace. Once my thumb was buried deep in her ass, I began to fuck her with it, alternating the strokes as she bounced faster and faster on my pole.

As she raised her ass, sliding my shaft out, I would shove my thumb in, and as she lowered herself, burying my rod in her pussy, I would slide my thumb back out.

I could tell by her moans and high-pitched squeals that Fran was getting close to her next orgasm, so I slammed my thumb in deep, wiggling it around as I held it there, the rest of my hand cupping her asscheek.

"Ohhh yeahhh!" Fran bellowed, dropping her ass onto my lap. "Oh damn! I'm cumming!"

I felt her pussy walls and her ass squeezing my cock and thumb, her hands squeeze tightly on my knees, and her juices started flowing down over my balls as her body shook. Her back was now coated in a sheen of perspiration, making her skin glow.