La Cubana Caliente

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked back over to Patty, who appeared to be in the throes of her own orgasm. Her eyes were clenched shut as she slammed her hand against her mound, shoving the vibe in deep and hard as her hips bucked forward, and her asscheeks were shiny wet with her juices.

As she recovered from her orgasm, Fran reached around behind her and pulled my thumb from her clenching ass and then leaned back against me, with my cock still deep inside her.

"I did promise you my ass today, didn't I?" she whispered.

"Why, yes. You did," I replied.

As she leaned forward and started to stand, I grabbed a hold of her hips. She turned her head to look at me, and I raised her hips far enough for my shaft to slide out of her pussy. I then reached down and slid my cock back until the head was nestled snugly in her asscrack.

Fran had never ridden me with my cock in her ass, and she had a look of apprehension on her face. Silently, I nodded and started to pull her down.

Reaching down between her legs and wrapping her fingers around my coated rod, Fran whimpered softly as she slid the head up and down her ass, until it was nestled against her asshole.

I let go of her hips and slid my hands back to spread her asscheeks apart while she leaned forward and slowly lowered herself, still gripping my hard pole.

We both moaned, Fran much louder, as the head of my cock was engulfed by her ass. Releasing my cock, she placed her hands on my thighs and held herself still for a second.

Patty moaned and shrieked loudly, causing Fran to stop.

We both looked over at Patty, and it was evident that she had just given herself a nice, big orgasm. Her eyes were still shut, her body slumped into the chair, and the vibrator was slowly slipping out of her wet pussy and hands.

Fran then started lowering herself down my shaft again. I had the perfect view of my rod disappearing into her tight backdoor, a beautiful sight and sensation.

She would go down about an inch at a time, stopping to get used to the feeling. Tightening my grip on her asscheeks, I started lifting her and setting her back down.

Giving me control, Fran straightened herself and moved one hand back, placing it on my chest, and slid the other one in between her legs.

I could feel the movement, and hear her moaning and gasping louder, as she started rubbing her clit while I guided her up and down.

After what seemed like an hour, but must have been only a couple of minutes, I moved my hands back to her hips, and Fran's asscheeks rested on my lap, my hard cock buried deep in her ass while she continued playing with her pussy.

It wasn't long before she started wiggling her hips, and then standing slightly, sliding her ass up on my pole. Her gasps were getting louder, her hand was moving faster, and she started squeaking, as she began fucking her ass on my cock.

"Oh yeah, papi!" she moaned. "Fuck me! I need this so bad! Fuck your naughty Cubana! Make me cum all over my hand!"

I knew that the more she talked, and slipping into Spanish, the closer she was getting to a big orgasm, so I slid my hands from her hips up to her bouncing tits.

I looked over to Patty quickly, and she was just starting to open her eyes.

"Patty, I think Fran could use that vibrator, if you're done with it for now," I said, getting her attention.

Patty's eyes pop open wide, and Fran moaned louder, hearing me.

Patty stood, her legs still shaky, and walked slowly towards us. Her eyes were glued to Fran's body, glistening with sweat, as she slowly lifted her hand, giving Fran the vibe.

"Oh my god!" Patty gasped, kneeling down in front of us. "Is he ... oh my ... he's in your ....."

"Yes! Fran exclaimed, snatching the toy from her neighbor's hand. "He's fucking my ass! Oh shit! It's so good in my ass!"

"No, baby," I said, pinching her nipples. "You're fucking my cock with your ass!"

"Ohhyessssss!" she whimpered, moving her hips and ass faster as she turned the vibrator on and placed the shaft against her wet slit.

"Ohhhhsshhiiiitttt!" she whimpered, lurching forward. She placed her free hand on my knee and squeezed it tightly as she leaned forward a little.

I released her stiff nipples and slid my hands back down to her hips. Holding firmly, I started bucking my hips up, helping Fran.

"Yess! Oh yess!" she exclaimed, squeezing my knee tighter. "Fuck me! Fuck my ass, Papi!"

Stealing a quick glance at Patty, I saw that her eyes were riveted to the sight of my cock sliding in and out of Fran's ass.

"Oh shit, baby! I'm gonna cum!" Fran suddenly yelled. "My ass is gonna cum on your cock! Fuck meeeeee!"

Patty gasped softly, and I started sliding Fran farther up and down on my shaft. With everything that had happened that day, I could feel my balls start to tighten as Fran's ass rode my cock.

Fran started moaning louder, and she leaned back against my chest as I continued bucking my hips against her.

Suddenly, as I reached back up and started pinching her nipples again, she shoved the vibrator inside her pussy, and I felt a gush of her juices flowing down over my balls.

"Ohhhhyeeaaahhhh!" she shrieked, as her body started shaking. "Oohhhmyyygoddd! I'm cumming so good!"

I could feel the vibrations from her toy against my shaft, and between that and her ass clenching down on my cock, I reached the final step.

Pulling her down sharply, burying myself in her in one thrust, I bellowed out and my cock exploded, spewing my cum deep into her ass.

"Ohh yeaahhh, Papi!" Fran whimpered softly as she leaned against me. "I can feel your big cock spurting in my little asshole! It feels so good!!!"

I heard Patty moan softly as Fran and I lay there and caught our breath. She was still kneeling in front of as a few minutes later as Fran stood and my now-soft cock slipped from her used ass.

"Do you see what being a good slut for your man will get you?" Fran asked Patty as she turned to lay with me on the sofa.

Patty just nodded, and Fran lay between my legs, her head on my stomach.

When we both woke up a few hours later, Patty was gone, but there were now two pairs of panties on the floor by the chair, and Fran's egg was gone.

As Fran started to stand, she smiled at me.

"Do you remember that threesome I promised you, if we stayed together for six months?" she asked.