All Comments on 'Lapdancing Girlfriend Ch. 02'

by DocCIS

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Knowing Dan's predilection for getting upset at her dancing

sorry dude, as good as you write and as erotic you make the scenes, it's all crap and hardly enjoyable. compared to annie where so far you at least left the guy some dignity (because everybody thinks he doesn't know) , this kind of humiliation would take nobody. And in the Annie story I would still prefer that the guy takes back the stage direction, to where it should lead. he could send almost all the guys to prison with the prove he has. but so far it was fun to read.

but in this story everybody knows, the bully just tries to give him even more shit and his woman goes from somewhere normal to a drug addict alcoholic. But the funny thing is her body is indestructible. no hangover (all the girls) no withdrawal symptom of the drugs (cold turkey). that would happen if she did not even know that they drugged her daily.

So there are some questions coming up. Have you ever had a beer to many in your life ? or are you writing about something you have no clue ?

what this story lacks is the "unreal" kind of fun, that nobody gets hurt on the way of her becoming just a fucktoy for every dick. I guess even a retard would by now take a shot gun and blast away the people who make fun of him in such an awful way.

DocCISDocCISover 12 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous

Sorry you don't like it...to each their own.

The whole premise is the male protagonist (Dan) IS a wimp when it comes to his rival. So yes, the guy will be rubbing it in his face quite a bit as the story moves on to its next chapters and he exploits the fiancee more and more...maybe. I don't want to give away the plot for those who are going to continue reading the series.

In terms of the girl, she currently does not know (other than the first night) she has been taking anything. She is not drunk, but under the influence of a derivative of Ecstasy (which starts to pan out in Ch. 03).

Although not proud of it, I have dropped Ecstasy before quite a few years back and felt perfectly fine the day after (both times). That was one of the reasons I used that as the "underlying influence" as it does not typically have a "downer" effect afterwards--after a good night's sleep, I felt perfectly fine. That and the non-addictive nature of the drug are why I'm using it in this story...which pans out a bit more in later chapters.

After Ch. 03 I don't plan on her being under the drug's influence...it merely is a means to an end and without going totally into the realm of fantasy and calling it "magic" I stuck with an actual drug with similar effects.

I am still continuing the Annie series, but have 6 different stories I'm in the middle of and wanted to get a few of them off my plate...particularly with such limited time as I've had. This story and another I'm working on are the shortest in terms of additional chapters, so want to get them done before I sink further into writing Annie...which has much more planned.

Again, sorry you don't like this particular storyline...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
love this story

the annie stories you have def got the knack with these 2 story lines

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A cuckold story with a difference.

The boyfriend knew what he was getting from the very start of the story a slut that danced in a nightclub, he must also have known that she would fuck around on him, yes she might 'love' her boyfriend but she would always end up fucking around that is what strippers and lapdancers do. So he should have no complaints and just accept that he will be second in his girlfriends life forever more. I guess if that is what you wanted to write about then you are almost there with full cuckolding. If that is your thing have at it. Chapter 3 should be full cuckolding and full humiliation of the wimp boyfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMG. Does X_AnonCuck_X actually like this?

I do. Great story.4*

DocCISDocCISover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks all for comments

Thank you all for the comments...both the good and bad.

In regards to strippers being all whores and sluts, I would tend to disagree. Don't want this to go into a debate on either, but I've known plenty of girls who did it for the cash, never once slept around, and afterwards have led perfectly normal lives. The stereotype of being sluts and sleeping with everybody is not always the case. Not denying it happens, just that it may not. I've known more "nice" strippers than the bad ones over the years.

This story was originally a plot from the Story Ideas forum. I just had fun writing the first story and thought of a nice plot for the whole thing. All said and told I plan on a few more chapters. I really don't write with an "end" in sight, but as the story takes me. This chapter was originally completely different, but it grew a bit into its current state. Chapter 3 will be more what I intended.

Some like it, some don't, can't please everybody, if I could, I wouldn't be writing here, LOL! But appreciate the comments either way...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great!

I really enjoyed this chapter, as I've enjoyed most of your writing. My only real comment would be that it wasn't clear to me that Jen was under the influence of any drugs here, but one of your previous comments suggests that was your intention. You have painted the other people at the club as good, so it seemed unlikely that they would put drugs in drinks when there was no one there to force them to do so. I know you eluded to this early in the chapter, but it didn't really hit that there were any drugs harder than alcohol involved in her behaviour until I read your other comment.

SpiritogreSpiritogreover 12 years ago
Emotional rollercoaster ride

I loved the first part, enjoyed this one as well but didn't like it as much anymore. Since I'm always opting for a happy end I hope this little saga gets one in the like some commentors on the first part already mentioned. Probably Chuck finally gets to know Jen is Dan's fiancé and can't help but smirk it in on his old friend but also "being a bad nice guy" in the end helps Dan and Jen out so they can find peace when getting married.

DocCISDocCISover 12 years agoAuthor
Not spoiling it...

...but yes, there is a "happy ending"...no pun intended, LOL. It's in quotes because some may not deem it to be a "and they lived happily ever after" ending, but like life, you take what you can get...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
To the curb

You have written her as a worthless slut. She must not care for him since she lets things happen that she knows hurts him and she cant love him since she just broke a promise about being honest. Kick her to the curb, she deserves is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love the music

Ive never responded with feedback to an author before. But I love the way that you incorporate the music. When I read your stories I keep a window open with YouTube and listen to the music while I read the story. It adds a lot to put you "there".

Obviously, I like this kind of story. I really like how Jen is being conditioned to be basically pimped out and hoping that Mr. Dewight finds a way to trap her. I suspect that none of this is a coincidence and he knows all about Jen and her Fiancé. The question is whether he is trying to humiliate Dan by stealing her or by making her such a slut, that not even Dan will want her. Would love to see her pimped out and Dan unable to stop it without revealing he knows her. Hmm, so Dan and Jen were apart in College? Do I smell a prequel that explains why Chuck is doing this?

DocCISDocCISover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks again!

Thanks again for those who have sent feedback or comments!

@Anonymous above me in regards to the music. Glad you enjoy it...I actually take quite a bit of time to find just the right music for the scenes...and play it in the background as I'm writing. I try to time things as well as possible to the music so if you put together a playlist, it actually goes well with the story!

Hoping to get Chapter 3 out before the holidays, but work is picking up so hard to find some alone time between work and holiday family visiting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Keep Going

I like the story thus far, great details about the club, the routines, music, and build up to the sexual parts. The agony of Dan is felt as well as his tug of war with being turned on a bit by Jen's actions.

My one criticism is the repetion of explain a few of the back story details. Give your readers some credit to remember why some of the things are happening. We don't need to be reminded every couple paragraphs that Chuck is Dan's old rival in such detail or Jen's reluctance to go full nude. Belive me it isn't bad but sometimes I found myself skimming a bit because the details I was reading had already been well cemented. It may help you save some writing time as well.

I like how this story added in a bit from Jen's point of view (her not telling Dan everything that went on). I would be interested in a short flash back sequence inserted somewhere describing what happened with Jen during their brief break up in college. What made her go back to Dan? Was this a source of some of her sluttiness? Maybe she acted a bit slutty on her own then, or maybe a boyfriend treated or encouraged her slutty side. Maybe her first stripping experience occured then. Something to give us bit about why she was willing to strip and even gets so turned on when doing it. And it may spice up some of the back ground info without being as immersed in the details and storyline as the rest of your outline.

I have enjoyed it and look forward to more chapters.

DocCISDocCISover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks again

@primetime73...Thanks for the feedback! One of the problems I suffer is just time with real life interfering with writing. A lot of things are repetitive because I've written a few pages here, a few there, and writing them in bits and pieces loses a bit of continuity for me when I'm writing. Will try to keep the repetitiveness down for the next chapter!

demaestredemaestreover 12 years ago
Excellent story

I have particularly appreciated the part form Jen's point of view and hope you will keep this line of storytelling. I enjoy having a peek into her thoughts, knowing how she feels about what's happening to her rather than guessing from a third party's testimony. Definitely one of the best stories i have read so far ! Please keep it coming !

I hope my english is understandable, it is not my native language !

DocCISDocCISover 12 years agoAuthor
@demaestre

Thank you again for the comments, and your English is fine!

The next chapter will also be having both views, as I do want to convey both of their thoughts on what is happening and going on.

I've just started a new contract at work so free time has been extremely limited for writing. I am hoping to be able to work on things soon, but working close to 10-hour days means by the weekend I just want to spend time with the family and relax! Next chapter is coming, I just cannot give any time frame :(

TrystenTrystenabout 12 years ago
Good story

Just came across this series...enjoyed it. Keep it coming.

DocCISDocCISabout 12 years agoAuthor
@Trysten

Thanks! I am definitely working on the third chapter...just time has been sucked dry by work and the time I have to spare has been with family. I am about 90% done with Chapter 3 and already planning the next chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Can we get the thrid chapter already?

Love your stories, but you have been saying the third chapter is 90% done for four months now. Can you give us a real release date and stick to it? I'd kind of like to see Chuck make Diamond break up with Dan and Marry her himself and make Dan the best man. She will go along with this to somehow spare Dan the shame of having Chuck find out its his Fiancee. Dan can be a witness as Chuck turns her back into a slut like she was in college.

DocCISDocCISabout 12 years agoAuthor
My apologies on getting 3rd chapter out!

Sorry for the delay in the third chapter...work and real life have still been kicking me in the ass. Between now and my last comment (about a month) I've had less than 4 hours to work on the third chapter.

I actually have plans to work on it this weekend (already started). Per some requests, I have been heavily editing it to not rehash a lot of things already in the 2 chapters...not having looked at it for such a long time gives a new perspective on how to state some things at least as well as remove entire paragraphs that do not add anything to the story.

Can't give a hard and fast ETA, but my "goal" is to get it out this week...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Just My Two Cents

I'm glad to hear that you've almost got the 3rd chapter out because I enjoy these type of stories. Where the wife/girlfriend loves the significant other but situations just make it where they just can't say no.

So I hope this story stays in the area of her not wanting to do any of this but just gives in to the pleasure of the moment.

Keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Glad to hear getting close

Understand the busy factors, I've got like 3 stories in some form as well that never seem to get finished. Keep going, I keep checking looking for more chapters and can't wait to read what she does or let's be

done to her next.

DocCISDocCISabout 12 years agoAuthor
Almost...

Was sick for a whole week with the flu and so got behind a bit. On a personal note, I have not been that ill and bed-ridden for YEARS!

I HAVE gotten the final draft of Ch03 done! I just need to go through it for edits and grammar and spelling, so hope to get it submitted sometime this weekend of 03/24.

Just didn't want people to think I was leaving them hanging ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good Job!

Good job for Jen and for the author!

However, I think Jen deserved better.

"Jen danced like never before, her body overcome with lust, with the music, with the desire to show off her body. ...she was doing her job as she oscillated her body, occasionally rolling on the floor and flashing the men near her..."

7 pages of heavy build-up, she worked herself to such a frenzy, she only got a finger!

One of the guys should have given her a real COCK and fucked her to kingdom come.

I am sure that's what she wanted!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well written

Well written with lots of details. You really seems to know workings of a strip club. Keep up the good work.

DocCISDocCISover 9 years agoAuthor
@Anon

Thanks! I actually dated a dancer a long while back, so some of that definitely has come into play. There are a couple dancers who read here on Literotica who have also said I had some of the workings down well, so appreciate it...the more "realistic" things are in general, the better the story is.

Be sure to check out my blog (URL in profile) for status and updates on my stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A Wimp and a Whore

No morality, no strength of character by either of them, therefore no tension. No real people with true emotions just pathetic excuses for human beings. How is that enjoyable. One instance of a girlfriend who cheats knowingly but with a conscience and a boyfriend who really cares creates far more drama then numerous betrayals by a whore, observed and condoned by a wimp.

But notwithstanding hating the story it is well written.

DocCISDocCISover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks...I guess

Although obviously not your cup of tea, appreciate your comments Anon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
slow slow

It builds up really well. Always difficult to write scenarios and kudos to you.

DocCISDocCISover 8 years agoAuthor
@Anon

Thank, much appreciated!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thin excuses for boyfriend and girlfriend

It really takes a stretch of the imagination to believe this guy and gal make so many choices, most of which continue to make their life together increasingly untenable. I just don't believe the boy would make decisions so at odds with one another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The amount of mental gymnastics you have to do

To read this story is insane. I get it's a story, but it's really dumb.

HighBrowHighBrow11 months ago

Total fantasy. Clubs that run like that get shut down. Sorry. And, the girls don’t get off on the male antics, at all. A girl who did what she did would be ostracized, not praised, by the other girls, because they will be expected to do the same,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous