All Comments on 'Lapdancing Girlfriend Ch. 03'

by DocCIS

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
DocCISDocCISabout 12 years agoAuthor
Please leave comments!

I hope everybody enjoys this chapter. It actually made a drastic change in story/plot due to feedback from you, the readers. This chapter leads into Ch. 04 which will reveal the entire plot of the story.

I know it's been 4 months coming, which is faster than most of my chapters, and I still apologize for how long it took. The last few months I started a new job, moved, bought a house, and had a bunch of real life changes. Add juggling my family and time to write has dwindled to a minimum. I am working on a couple new stories next, but curious as to what people would like to see next...Lapdancing 04, Annie 08, or Dreams 03. I need to finish a storyline soon as the sequels are piling up!

I'm often asked about the songs I list in the stories. When I'm writing, I have a mix of songs I listen to and these songs are ones that have played at various times while writing. I actually spend some time choosing an actual "soundtrack" so for those who listen to the songs in sequence, I hope it adds to the reading experience as I try to make the scenes realistic in terms of time and what I'm envisioning in my mind for a particular song. There actually is a soundtrack! ;)

Another common question is where I get the ideas of the outfits I describe. I typically base my descriptions on outfits I find on the web. In this story, Jen's outfit was inspired by this outfit: http://www.yandy.com/Halter-Top-and-Bikini-Panty-Set.php I'm curious as to how well it matches what I described.

I also hope I portrayed a bit more of Jen being drugged as to why her inhibitions were lowered. A few comments in the last story made it sound like I had not done a good job at that, and hope it somewhat explains her predicament. I used drugs in this story to start Jen's spiral into sex, but am not going to rely upon it after this chapter. Ch. 04 will reveal other motivations for her behavior, hehehe.

I appreciate all comments...good or bad. Some may not like the story, others do. I write for myself, but I do take into account previous comments when writing the next chapter so welcome suggestions. I already have the main plot of this storyline planned, and there will be roughly 10 chapters to the entire series, so we're a long way off! Now if I can only find the TIME to write!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great stuff

I was the reader that hoped we'd be hearing about Jen acting like a slut while Dan was away at college. But wow, you picked a great vehicle to bring it off and delve into Jen's inner turmoil. Can't go wrong with damaged crazy girls. Lol.

You have really created a great vehicle to combine a submissive hottie trapped in a NCish story and a cuckoldish story. But you've taken it up a notch because neither character wants to play their roles. Jen wants to be a good girl, but can't say no and gets off on attention from men. Dan wants to get her out Chuck's clutches, but is trapped by his knowledge and wanting to save face. He is a wimp, but only by circumstance. There is some real great psychological stuff going on here. Jen getting passed around as a waitress was off the charts hot.

I'm guessing that Chuck knows all about their relationship and this was all some elaborate game he is playing. You are going to really be clever explaining why. Is this just for amusement? Did Chuck or Jenn do something to him in the past? His control comes from the trapped couple trying to keep the secret from him. Chuck is doing worse than fucking Jen in front of Dan, he is making him a participant and he is devaluing her. Its even hotter that he is transforming her into a whore and passing her around like a toy. Looking forward to her getting pimped out or turned into a porn star.

At some point, Jen is going to have decide she wants to be a slut and give up her old life, or Dan is going to get so disgusted at what has been done to her he will no longer care. But its seeing embarrassed by Chuck that will drive the story home.

The only part that could have been improved is the contract part. Whenever someone tries to use a contract for control it never seems real to me. i think Chuck's control over the two was strong enough.

Great story and can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
good so far besides

the Chuck bully shit is not enriching the story. An asshole corrupting her would be far enough. this is rather stealing the fun of a lot of situations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Tip

Wish I could increase the tip as this novella is definitely worth more than 5 stars. Ch, 03 was definitely worth waiting for. Jen's initial rebuff and eventual surrender to the harassing Tim by itself was quite exciting. But having Jen simultaneously recounting her experiences noted in her journal while sucking bartender cock made this an erotic all-timer. In other words, it was one of the fucking hottest passages I have ever read in my ten years here at Lit. I hope she returns to that Doctor so he can take advantage of her as well or maybe one or more of those guys sees her in the club ... (hint-hint). Jen's drug aided bipolar and impulse control issues were expertly and erotically displayed when she acquiesced to the cop's demands of a lap dance and blowjob. Chuck has to remain a significant force awhile longer as he is the glue keeping this scenario together. All contracts can be legally broken but his bullying will insure that won't happen here. Quality writing, erotic content, smooth transitions

and unique twists easily place this novella among my five all time Lit favorites. What sets it apart from even those is of course the music. I am unable to do justice with words to describe what the music adds so I'll just say fucking-A ! I appreciate your efforts and my gratitude for sharing.

DocCISDocCISabout 12 years agoAuthor
Appreciate the feedback!

I appreciate everybody's feedback, even the private comments, so keep them coming! Although I write for myself, it's good to find people enjoying the stories as well. I've gotten a few interesting twists that I may incorporate into the story already, even though Lapdancing and Annie are both pretty well outlined for what will happen, some of the side-tangents are definitely worth considering.

mchuchamchuchaabout 12 years ago
Loved it

The way things are escalating for Jen is excellent; I can't wait to find out what surprise Chuck is going to throw in next. Keep up the good work!

demaestredemaestreabout 12 years ago
Great story

It's slowly building up but it's building up beautifully ! Thanks for this great story ! I will eagerly awaits the next chapter !

DocCISDocCISabout 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks again to everybody providing feedback. This has been the most responded to story I've ever had and am flattered so many enjoyed it.

Based on the tremendous feedback and responses, looks like I'll be doing Ch. 04 next. I know Annie has waited a while and she's due some attention, so going to try and get Lapdancing 04 done in the next couple weeks and start on Annie's little house sitting adventure!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Reunion time!

The reunion of these two college buddies is heartwarming. In fact, its the perfect occasion for a reunion of the whole Frat. With Diamond as the entertainment of course. Dan will have to take part in the debauchery to keep the charade going. Choo Choo! Look out for the train!

DocCISDocCISabout 12 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous

Oooh, me like...damn you, now I may have to do 11 chapters, LOL!

I like the possibilities...hmmmm...

TrystenTrystenalmost 12 years ago
Enjoyed Immensely

Really have enjoyed all the chapters to this series. I hope you continue it as planned and as soon as possible. Jen, and I really mean Diamond, still has much further down the rabbit hole to go...

DocCISDocCISalmost 12 years agoAuthor
@Trysten

Thanks for the comments, and much appreciated! Based on all the feedback I have already started Ch. 04...but not ETA on it. Work is picking up now that Spring has hit (as if it were not busy already) so it's all a matter of finding time...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Will there ever be an interracial or lesbian chapter?

DocCISDocCISalmost 12 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous...

Yes to both...

;)

GlamourGirlGlamourGirlalmost 12 years ago
Female perspective

When I first started reading this series I wasn’t too sure how I felt about it. Young girls getting drugged and a boyfriend who is so wet you could wring him out. There was also one plot point which infuriated me – the heroine being given a bipolar mental disorder. Why? Because she secretly enjoys being on show and having sex. Does a girl have to have a mental problem to be an exhibitionist? Do normal, rational, sane women not enjoy sex, particularly dominant, sometimes even a little rough, sex? Pick up any issue of Cosmo and your quickly learn girls enjoy sex as much as men and the exhibitionism fantasy is one of the top five female fantasies!

However, rant over I now have a confession to make. Mental issues aside I really, really enjoy this series. The plot is well developed with the potential for some sexy twists and turns and I’m starting to feel a sisterly bond with the heroine Jen, who if I’m honest I sort of envy. I love how she’s really just a pawn in a cruel male game, a mere plaything. The way the men treat her, their shameless disregard for her modesty and dignity is chauvinistic, degrading and totally delicious. I can’t wait to see what happens to her next.

DocCISDocCISalmost 12 years agoAuthor
@GlamourGirl

LOL, thanks for the feedback.

The only reason I put in the bipolar issue was as an attempt to explain why she would suddenly submit to the sexual degradation more than just being drugged. I got a few comments after Ch. 01 on how would a fiancee have sex with somebody else other than their fiance and wanted something to add beyond the dominating boss and drugged angle.

I didn't want her to just be a slut that would spread her leg for anybody, but also needed something to explain when that pivotal moment arrived, why she would give in. Also wanted a slightly different twist from my other stories where the girl was an inner sex maniac.

curiousbuttakencuriousbuttakenalmost 12 years ago
gaaaah the wait!

I am checking this every day for updates! I can't wait to see what she tires first, black dick or pussy.

DocCISDocCISalmost 12 years agoAuthor
@curiousbuttaken

Hehehe, my apologies...until the end of June my time is worse than usual due to it being the end of our fiscal year and having to meet project deadlines. I'm hoping to get Lapdancing 04 out soon, but cannot promise anything...but working on it when I DO find time!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
SOY

Appreciate the status update on this novella as this is the Series Of the Year.

djd114djd114almost 12 years ago
new favorite

DocCIS, this is my favorite series I've read on literotica. The reality, suspense, and character interactions, and setting are all fantastic. Can not wait for more, when you have the time lol.

DocCISDocCISalmost 12 years agoAuthor
@djd114

Thanks for the feedback!

Chapter 04 is coming soon! I was originally going to write a long chapter, but I went off an extreme tangent and broke it into two chapters...so Chapter 04 is about 90% done. I hope to finish it up this week, but have family in town so will see how it goes.

Chapter 04 sets the rest of the story up, although I don't know if some people will like the direction it goes...but here's hoping for the best!

PinkyWinkyPinkyWinkyalmost 12 years ago
Wow!

Great story and thanks!

DocCISDocCISalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks again to everybody!

Thanks Pinky, as well as to everybody else for your feedback! Chapter 04 is about 95% complete in DRAFT form. Once I finish, I will need to edit it a bit for me to feel comfortable as a finished chapter. I'm glad I decided to separate the weekend from Diamond's trip to corporate headquarters, as the weekend alone is the longest chapter I've ever posted! I want to cut down some of the redundancy, but some of it I just feel is crucial to the character building.

Be sure to check out my updates on my profile page as well! And thank you for all that replied back on whether anybody reads them, it was greatly appreciated!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome

Whew nine pages! But totally worth it. Love the slow build up. When I think I figured up what's gonna happen Jen surprise me with more depravity. Just like Game of Thrones! Keep up the good work.

DocCISDocCISover 9 years agoAuthor
@Anon

LOL, wait until you get to Chapter 04...and then the biggie, Chapter 05. I'm currently still working on Ch. 06, but you can read about my progress on this and other stories on my blog (URL in my profile).

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very, Very HOT! I loved it… Though I might suggest, more Reluctance on her part before she gives in..

Very, Very HOT! I loved it… Though I might suggest, more Reluctance on her part before she gives in.

DocCISDocCISover 9 years agoAuthor
@Anon

Read through Chapter 04 and let me know what you think. At this point she is teetering on the path of being reluctant versus giving in, at odds with what is going on around her and her own feelings. I am trying to keep her reluctant, but succumbing to things once they start happening....

And thanks for the time reading!

DocCISDocCISover 9 years agoAuthor
@Anon

Let me know what you think of Chapter 04. Right now I have her teetering on the reluctance versus giving in see saw, hehehe. I'm trying to make her reluctant, but once things start happening, succumbing to her feelings....

And thanks for taking the time to read and post!

HighBrowHighBrow11 months ago

The stripping scenes are too long and detailed, MUCH too long!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous