Laura's Sexual Awakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This just couldn't be happening to her, she had to be dreaming. She was telling herself to wake up, you have to wake up Laura! The kiss ended and Laura knew it was no dream she was in.

"Every time I hear this song from now on Laura I will think of this moment"

A couple dancing next to them had overheard their conversation. They were near the juke box and the man slipped a quarter in just as the song ended. Oh What A Thrill started playing again, the man leaned over to them and told them to enjoy another dance and told Mike he hoped he could convince the lady he was sincere.

Mike kept her on the dance floor, holding her tightly in his arms as they moved to the music.

Laura had glanced over to Sue and saw her standing in the aisle. She waved to her, winked and mouthed the words "have fun" then left.

Mike was singing softly, he had a beautiful deep, sexy voice. His breath was soft against her ear as he sang along with the song, it was warm and exciting to feel against her skin.

They had another drink and talked. Laura was so confused, her emotions were going nuts and as far as her hormones went.. they were totally out of control.

The bar was closing, they walked outside and Laura started to head towards her car.

Mike had taken her hand as they walked outside and he pulled her along towards his truck. "Oh no you don't, I'm driving you home, you've had way to much to drink Laura."

"Honestly I'm fine Mike, I can drive home," she told him.

"Forget it, I'm driving you home and that's final." He had the passenger door open for her and was waiting to help her into the truck, she could tell he was serious and would never allow her to drive home so she got into his truck.

Laura directed him to her home, when they got there Mike came around to let her out of the truck. As soon as he stopped the truck she had moved to get out and he stayed her hand, telling her not to move, he would open the door for her.

She should have remembered that from earlier today when she tried to open the door herself. He was very much a gentleman, something to which Laura was unfamiliar with.

"Invite me in Laura, we have to talk."

She opened the door and they were greeted by her dog Hensley. He liked Mike right away, guess he thought he was OK because Mom seemed to like him. Hensley had hated her husband, if her ex raised his voice he would come to her side immediately letting him know that he would not allow him to touch her.

Mike was making friends with Hensley and she told him she would make some coffee. She was reaching for the cupboard door to get the coffee out when Mike slipped up behind her turning her around for his kiss.

His kiss was gentle yet seeking. His tongue coaxed hers into a gentle submission, it took control of hers letting her know how deep his passion was. She loved the way it would wrap around hers, getting the response he was looking for.

He pulled away from her full lips, letting his tongue lightly trace the outline of her lower lip. He sucked her lower lip softly and Laura's legs almost gave way under her. He pulled her tight against him and kissed her again, this time harder and with more passion.

That kiss was one used to illicit a response, it was a very sexual kiss, demanding her submission into accepting his passion.

His hand had slipped inside her loose blouse. His hand was gentle, soft and warm against her fevered skin. She both felt and heard the low growl in his kiss when his hand reached her breast.

As soon as he cupped her breast and held it in his hand he made that low growl sound she heard. He found her nipple through the lace of her bra, his fingertip slowly gliding back and forth over it making it rise and harden at his touch. Now it was Laura who moaned deep in her throat at the pleasure of it.

She could feel his arousal pressing into her as their passion grew within them both. She had to stop this before it went any further, she had to try to tell him why it could go no further. She was losing control and it would not be much longer before her common sense went right out the window.

She pulled away from his deep searing kiss, "Mike you have to stop, I have to tell you something.

He didn't remove his hand from her breast, his finger still rubbing against her nipple through her bra, driving her crazy. "Laura I want you, you can tell that. I've needed to be with you like this for so very long, please don't deny me the pleasure of giving you pleasure," he pleaded with her.

"Mike you don't understand, it's not that I don't want to," her voice trailed off.

"Laura I can tell you want me, I can feel your passion, I can taste it in your kisses. So then what is it?" Mike was looking intently at her, waiting for her response. "Is there someone else Laura, is that it?"

"No, Mike there is no one else, your the only man I have thought of in a very long, long time. It's not that I don't want to be with you, I just don't know how," she tried not to cry, but a tear slid slowly down her cheek at her admission.

"Laura what's wrong, please tell me honey?"

With tears in her eyes, shame and embarrassment written all over her face she told him of her marriage, of never knowing what real sexual intimacy was like between a man and a woman. She told him she didn't have a clue as to what would be expected of her let alone what to do. The tears were slowly streaming down her face when she finished telling him.

Mike held her tightly to his chest letting her get her emotions under control. Her husband must have been a real asshole to have done this to her he thought.

When he had first seen her working behind the counter Mike wanted her. He knew that she would have a hard time believing his sincerity after getting to know her better. He had always been attracted to larger women, even in high school. Laura had both an inner and outer beauty to her that she didn't know she possessed.

He lifted her face to his and kissed her ever so slowly. "Laura, I've watched you for months handle the men who have made passes at you. Putting them in their places, joking with them and even talking very frankly to them when they have made a comment or mentioned something sexual to you. You and I both know that both Pete and Jack would do just about anything to get you into bed."

Laura actually smiled at him then. " Well, that may be true but come on, one of them is damn ugly and the other is just a bit to old to my liking."

Now it was Mike who laughed. "OK, so you have me there but what about that Pat guy? He's not ugly nor old, so why do you always refuse his advances?"

He was right, Pat was neither old nor ugly but men like him made her sick. "Pat is one of those type of men who feels that a refusal is nothing more than a challenge, to his male inflated ego. Now he feels he has to bed me, just to prove to himself that he could and did."

"My point is this Laura, you know what type of men they are, you know how to handle them, what to say, how to joke and how to tease. You will also know what to do Laura, any man can tell that you have a sexual nature. So it has gone untapped, but Laura, it's always been there, it's a part of you that us men have seen, only your just not aware of it yourself."

"Let me be the one to share in this sexual journey you have been searching for? I will help you discover things about yourself that have always been there, just waiting quietly in the background, waiting for you to awaken them."

Laura didn't say anything, but she knew one thing for certain, in a split second she knew that she loved this man, had fallen hopelessly in love with him the first time she saw him.

Mike kissed her slowly, he wanted her badly but he had all the time in the world to convince her of it. Laura didn't know something else about him either, he was going to tell her in the morning after he had made sure that she experienced all he could give to her this night. His kiss deepened, his tongue making love to hers in a sensual kiss. By mornings light she would know just how much of a beautiful and sexy woman she was.

Laura gave up trying to fight the feelings inside of her, she wanted this man with every part of her heart and soul.

Mike had pulled her into the living room and down onto the couch with him. He didn't give her any time to think as he began kissing her again. His hand was back inside her blouse moving slowly up to her breast again. He teased her nipple through the lace of her bra again.

Laura moaned in pleasure and pressed her breast more firmly into his hand. Still he made no move to lift her bra away or to undo it. Laura was getting more and more sexually aroused by his tender kisses and caress's.

She pulled his shirt from the waistband of his jeans, letting her hands glide slowly and softly up his back. His skin was soft and warm to her touch. Her right hand moved slowly around in front, gliding softly up his side. She heard the catch in his breath as he was kissing her when her fingers found their way to his nipple. She rolled her fingertip over it slowly, moving it in slow circles around his nipple feeling it become hard at her gentle teasing.

Mike moved his hand slowly down to her crotch, pressing gently against her, feeling the wet spot he knew he was responsible for.

Laura gasped as he touched her gently there through her slacks.

He rubbed her slowly, and Laura moved her pussy towards his pressing hand.

She was on fire, and she didn't want these feelings to stop. She let her hand slide down from his nipple to his crotch pressing against him as he was doing to her, feeling the hardness of him straining inside his jeans.

She undid the button on his jeans and slowly unzipped his pants. She moved her hand inside slowly feeling his hard cock pressing through his briefs. She slipped her hand inside and wrapped her fingers around him loving the feel of him in her hand.

He sucked in his breath at her first gentle touch and leaned back further onto the couch giving her more room to explore his body. She freed his cock from his briefs and stroked him slowly.

Laura knew what she wanted, had desired to know since first seeing it done on the videos three years ago. It was more than just desire fueling Laura now, it was a hunger inside of her.

She lowered her head to his hard cock, letting the tip of her tongue lightly caress the top of his cock. She let her tongue move slowly all around the head, licking slowly.

Mike sucked in his breath again the moment her mouth wrapped around the head of his cock.

Her tongue was making another lazy circle around the head of him before she began to take him deeper into the recess of her mouth.

He couldn't believe she had never done this before. She was fantastic!

She liked the way his cock felt inside her mouth as she slowly took the entire length of him into her mouth, she sucked him as she moved her mouth slowly back up his cock. Her hand had found his leathered sack and she cupped it gently in her hand as she began moving her head up and down his throbbing cock. She could feel him throbbing in her mouth and she liked it, it turned her on feeling him warm, hard and throbbing inside her wet mouth.

Her hair was splayed across his body and he gently moved it to the side so he could watch her as she gave him pleasure. He knew this was a first for her, but you would never know it, she just had to be a natural at this is all he could think of.

Most women would wrap their hand around a cock and suck it at the same time, but not Laura. She let her mouth and tongue do all the work and Mike was having a hard time keeping his control as she sucked him.

She took her mouth away and let her tongue slide down the length of him to his balls. She licked them then sucked them gently into her mouth. She loved the way they moved around in there as she was licking and sucking him. She let her hand stroke his cock while she was busy sucking his balls.

God she was good, his breathing was more labored now and he was having a real hard time keeping himself from shooting his load.

She had her mouth back around his throbbing cock again, moving up and down his cock at a little faster pace now. Her hand was gently massaging his balls as she sucked his cock with total passion now.

Mike reached for her shoulders trying to pull her away from his cock. "Laura you have to stop honey, or your going to make me cum, " he said to her.

Laura didn't stop, instead she sucked him more firmly now, moving up and down his cock.

"Please honey you have to stop."

She lifted her head long enough to tell him no. "I want this Mike, I want to know the taste of you, I need to feel your cum sliding across my tongue filling my mouth." She didn't give him a chance to say anything as she took him deep into her mouth sucking him faster now.

She could feel his cock twitching and throbbing in her mouth, his balls were moving and getting tighter in her hand and she knew it would not be long and he would lose it. She didn't know how she knew that, she just did.

She didn't let up and her excitement grew with each suck of his cock. She was getting very wet, she could feel that throbbing in her clit just before she would cum.

Just then Mike lost it, he shot his load into her waiting hungry mouth.

The moment his warm cum hit her tongue she climaxed. She loved the taste of him, it was slightly musty tasting, warm and thick and she loved it. She swallowed every drop savoring it fully. She continued to lick his cock, making sure she got every last drop of the essence of him.

As soon as she lifted her mouth away from him he got up reaching for her and pulling her from the couch. He kissed her hard and passionately.

"Where is your bedroom Laura?"

She led him down the hall to her room. As soon as they were inside he had her in his arms again kissing her passionately.

He pulled her down onto the bed with him. "Laura that was fantastic, I have never felt anything so wonderful before. Honey that was something that you definitely don't need any lessons on doing."

His hand was at her crotch rubbing her slowly again while he was talking to her. He pulled her to him and kissed her, reaching behind her he unhooked her bra. He stopped kissing her long enough to pull her blouse and bra over her head.

Although they never turned on any lights, the room was lit with the full moon outside shining through her window. Mike had one fetish, he loved big tits and Laura had a nice set of big ones for him to admire and enjoy.

As soon as he had freed them and they had spilled out of her bra, his cock got hard again. He lifted one to his mouth and let his tongue run slowly over her nipple, flicking it with his tongue.

Laura gasped out loud, that felt so good. When he took her nipple in his mouth and began sucking it, it sent shock waves throughout her body. Laura had never expected this intense pleasure she was feeling.

Mike felt her body quiver when he sucked her nipple. Her eyes were filled with passion as he watched the emotions running across her face as he sucked and nipped at her nipples.

This was an erogenous zone for her, her breathing changed dramatically as he sucked on her nipples.

She had placed her hand at the back of his head urging him forward while pressing her breast more fully into his mouth. "Oh God yes, please don't stop Mike," she said breathlessly.

"Laura tell me what you feel when I do that to you? What does it do to you as I suck your nipples?"

"I feel intense pleasure Mike, I don't know quite how to describe it other than as you suck, I feel a throbbing all the way down to my pussy. I burn down there, my clit is throbbing and hard. It feels like it does just before I cum when masturbating, " she told him.

He smiled at her and took a nipple back into his mouth sucking it gently. He let his free hand move down to the waistband of her slacks and slipped his hand inside.

Two surprises awaited him. She wore no underwear and she was as smooth as silk. No underwear and she shaved her pussy, what a pleasant surprise you are Laura he was thinking. She was wet, very wet and he was now positive that he had guessed right, she had climaxed when she was giving him the blow job.

He slipped his finger into her slowly, finger fucking her. He wanted to spend more time teasing her with his fingers but for months he had fantasized about eating her pussy and he just couldn't contain himself from doing so any longer. He stood beside the bed and undressed quickly. He got down to the end of the bed and pulled her slacks off.

He eased himself between her legs, he let his fingers slide inside her teasing her back into her pleasure zone.

At the first touch of his tongue against her clit Laura thought she was going to lose it. Never having experienced having a man go down on her Laura was very excited over the intense pleasure she was feeling.

Mike loved the smell and taste of pussy, he could eat a woman for hours if she would let him. Laura's body was lightly perfumed and he had always loved the scent she wore. He was going to have to find out what it was so he could buy her some more.

She tasted like citrus, fruity and he knew that was because she was always eating either an orange, a tangerine or those red or black grapes at work. She had a nice size clit, he liked that in a woman.

Laura was going crazy from him sucking on her clit, her woman's cock as she called it.

She was moving all over the bed, her hips thrusting towards his hungry mouth, he knew she was about to cum, her legs tensed, she stiffened and then climaxed. Filling his mouth with her wonderful nectar.

Mike stuffed his tongue deep inside her, licking her pussy walls getting all the nectar he could find. He moved back to sucking her clit again, thrusting his tongue at it, driving her crazy. He made her cum twice more before mounting her.

He lifted her legs to his shoulders, and entered her slowly. He was not hung like a horse, just an average size cock measuring six and a quarter inches, but he was fairly thick. Mike had great staying power after he had his first climax, he was going to make sure that Laura was well and truly fucked properly before the night was over.

Laura knew she had gone to heaven as he began to fuck her. She had never felt anything so good in all her 42 years, not including the oral sex he had performed on her though.

He had her legs pressed back onto her stomach, spread so he could watch his cock sliding in and out of her pussy, glistening with her juices. He fucked her like that for some time before telling her to lay on her side with her back to him. He lifted her leg over his and entered her, thrusting hard into her.

He grabbed a handful of her tit as he fucked her, tweaking her nipple as he did. After fucking her like that for a few minutes he had her lay on her back with legs tight together.

He pressed his cock down into her pussy rubbing her clit with the head of his cock as it slid into her pussy. With each stroke with her in that position his cock would rub against her clit, sliding up and down it as he fucked her. Laura came again.

Now he had her on her hands and knees in the middle of her bed. He was fucking her fast and hard and Laura was moving her ass back and forth on his cock.

She loved fucking this way, this felt way to good to be real she was thinking. She sat up leaning back into his arms as he held her, turning her head so he could kiss her.

He moved slowly inside her as they kissed. He pressed her back down so she was again in the doggy position. His hands were on her hips pulling her back onto his cock with each thrust.

If she died tomorrow she would thank God for giving her this one night with this man she thought as she neared another climax. As soon as she came she pulled away from him turning around and telling him to lay down, it was her turn she told him.