Laura's Sexual Awakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled and thought she was going to get on top, but he was mistaken.

Laura leaned over him and kissed him passionately, it was her tongue now in control demanding his complete attention. His kisses fueled her desire and Laura wanted nothing more than to have another taste of him.

She enjoyed sucking his cock, it made her juices flow feeling the warm hardness of him in her mouth, she loved the feel of him as he pulsated within her mouth.

Laura was sucking on the sides of his cock as she moved her mouth down the side of his cock, she was at the base of his cock now sucking him just above his balls.

No woman had ever done that to him before and he was both pleased and surprised at how it tugged at his cock from the inside, making his blood flow rush through him. He was going to cum again in short order if he did not get her to stop.

Laura wanted to ride him, but she knew that was not possible. When she first saw the women in the movies on top of the man she wanted to do that.

Years ago when working in a factory a fork lift driver had backed into her while she was working on a machine. She was leaning around the side of the huge injection molder setting the dies when he backed into her pinning her left leg up against the machine.

He didn't hit her hard enough to break the leg but he did crack her knee cap and two bones. She had to have surgery to repair the bones and knee cap which left her knee weak. Muscles had been destroyed and damaged, she could get on her hands and knees with no problem but she could not squat on her knees as that put to much pressure on the knee. Still she wanted to impale herself on his manhood.

She knew Mike was going to ask her to stop, she could feel the tenseness in him building. She stopped teasing his cock and then got off the bed standing next to the left side of the bed. "Come here Mike, I want you to lay close to the edge of the bed if you will please."

He wasn't real sure what she was up to but he did as she had asked.

Laura lifted her right leg up and over him, her left leg firmly planted on the floor beside the bed. She lowered herself onto his firm cock slowly. She was enjoying the feeling of him deep inside her, she placed her right hand on his shoulder and her left on the headboard and began to move up and down on his cock.

Well, she was the one who was supposed to be having all the "firsts," yet she had given him two that he had never experienced. He had women on top yes, but just not in this manner, he was enjoying the fucking she was giving him. Her pussy was constricting against his cock and Mike lost control again. He grabbed her hips lifting up to thrust up into her and lost his load again. He filled her pussy with his warm cum. He didn't stop his thrusts even after he came, he was giving her time to cum as well.


Laura was ready to explode with each new thrust. Moments later she came, her juices covering his cock.

Mike pulled her down and back onto the bed beside him, kissing her slowly. "Ummm he mouthed against her lips, that was fantastic."

Laura was so happy she had pleased him again.

"Now it's time for my reward," he told her. He moved back down to her pussy, wet, slick and dripping with his seed. He began licking all around the outer lips of her vulva. His tongue dipping deeply inside, lapping at the walls.

Laura was in a high state of sexual arousal again. She had been shocked at first that he would go back down on her while she was still full of his/her cum but she got over the shock of it quickly with the first touch.

Mike enjoyed eating his cum mixed with hers from her pussy. This was always his reward, he was what some called "A Clean Up Man." He loved cleaning up after himself when he was pleasuring a woman.

Laura interrupted his thoughts when she pulled his head away from her pussy. "Kiss me Mike, I want to taste me on your lips, I want to know what we taste like together."

Mike leaned down and covered his tongue with the mixture of their cum before moving up to share it and a kiss with Laura. He returned to her pussy finding her clit ready for his attentions. Mike sucked her clit into another mind blowing climax. Again he didn't stop after Laura had her orgasm he just continued on licking and sucking her till she had came again.

He lay beside her, letting his hand roam softly over her body.

Her hands were doing the same to him and he loved the feel of the softness of her fingers against his skin.

Mike had his finger in her pussy slowly fingering her. He leaned down to her breast and began sucking on a nipple.

Laura moaned and arched her back, pushing her breast more fully into his mouth.

His finger was now rubbing her clit, in slow circular motions, her clit was firming and extended as he continued on with his attentions. He was moving back and forth between her nipples, licking and sucking them as he rubbed her clit.

"Oh my God that feels so good, fuck me Mike I'm going to cum again."

Now it was Mike who made no move to stop what he was doing. He applied a little more pressure on her clit as he continued rubbing. He stopped sucking on a nipple long enough to tell her to just lay back and enjoy it. He continued sucking her nipples and rubbing her clit.

This was how Laura would make herself cum when masturbating. Soon she had another orgasm, then another, and finally a third before he stopped.

Laura just noticed that the moonlight had now been replaced by sunrise.

"I heard you telling Sue that you didn't really have any plans for your vacation is that right?"

She shook her head yes in response.

"I thought maybe you would like to take a little road trip with me, just driving to nowhere in particular and stopping when something caught our fancy."

"Don't you think that would be a little difficult to do between now and when you go back to work Sunday night?"

Mike smiled telling her that he too was on vacation for the next two weeks. "So we have two weeks to get to really know each other, and do a little sightseeing as well."

Two whole weeks with him was more than she could have hoped for. "I would enjoy that Mike."

"Good, then lets take a little nap first and when we get up we'll shower and pack your things and take off." He pulled her into his arms, wrapped his leg over hers, holding her gently in his arms as they drifted off to sleep.

Two hours later he was waking her up by playing with her pussy, she could feel him hard and firm against her leg. He rolled over on top of her entering her and giving her a nice slow fuck before they finally got into the shower.

Mike had helped her pack her suitcase and she called her son asking him if he would come pick up Hensley and keep him for a couple weeks while she went on a trip with a friend.

He told her sure and wished her a good trip saying he would be there within the hour to pick him up.

"Which direction should we head? North, south, east, or west?" Mike asked her with a grin on his face.

"Don't we have to go get your things first, " she asked him?

"My suitcase is already in the back seat on the floor next to yours," he told her.

Laura turned around and looked in the back-seat of the dual cab and sure enough there was another suitcase back there with hers. She didn't say a word, just looked at him with the question in her eyes.

"Laura I hoped that we would end up spending the night together, and I packed just in case we did and I could persuade you to go on vacation with me." Having said that with a twinkle in his sexy eyes he leaned over and kissed her tenderly. "Now what direction should we go?"

Laura didn't know it then, but in the next two weeks as well as the next five years, Mike would take her further into her sexual awakening..........