Lazing Naked on a Sunny Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He threw them down onto the bed.

"Did you go all the way to the store without a shirt on?"

He toed off his shoes.

"Nope, I took it off when I got inside. It's somewhere in your kitchen. I just thought we could make this nudity a team effort."

He unbuttoned his pants and began to slide them down his legs.

"Cory, are you a nudist?"

Off came the pants and socks.

"In this weather I am."

He pulled down his boxers and jumped onto the bed next to me. I laughed again.

"Oh my god. What are we doing?"

"Well...I am going to do this."

With that he grabbed my face and kissed me. It started as a playful kiss; first a peck and then another, but then it transformed into a deeper kiss, involving lips, tongues and something more. He kissed me intensely and I almost forgot that I had intended to question him; I was rapidly getting wet. When my last string of resolve was about to be broken, I pulled away.

"Cory, really, what is this?"

"Why are you questioning it?"

"Because...because I don't know what to make of it?"

"What is there to make? Did we not just do something incredibly hot? You are obviously attracted to me and I have always been attracted to you. Why ruin it?"

Good point. Ok, I guess I could let go of all of those little hold-ups that I have: the ones that are so numerous and unnecessary that they have often kept me from really good sex in the past. Ok, simple case of mutual attraction, simultaneous nudity and genuine lust. I could do this and, furthermore, I would do this. And then something occurred to me.

"Is it just that you like to watch?"

"Oh I love to watch, but that's not all of it. I like doing just as much."

His expression got suddenly much more serious as he looked intensely at me.

"Please let me touch you. Please let me kiss you and fuck you and do everything that you want."

Who was I to say no? I nodded, and not hesitantly either. I then allowed my gaze to fall over his body. Since he had gotten such a spectacular look at mine, I figured that he owed me one. And he did not disappoint. I looked at his toned calves and strong thighs, his nicely shaped ass and abs. I gazed at his strong arms, big hands and broad shoulders. I took in his magnificent face and dark hair. The best part, though, was his chest. It was both broad and strong. I could easily envision myself pressing my own against it, kissing and nibbling it, and cuddling against it at the end of the night. Looking at him, I realized that I was in for quite a day.

I still decided to start slowly and enjoy every moment. He did not argue as I began lightly kissing his shoulder, moving towards his collarbone. When my lips touched the bone, I had to nibble on him. I heard his quick intake of breath and continued kissing and nibbling across his chest. As I was working on licking the middle of his chest, he could not take it anymore and he lifted my face to his. He kissed me so sweetly that I really could no longer resist.

He pulled me on top of him and everything I felt was amazing: his hands in my hair, his skin on my neck, his body below mine. I straddled him and the moment we both felt his amazing cock up against my clit, we whimpered. It really had been a long time for both of us. I did not want to waste any more of it.

With him below me, I began slowly rubbing my clit against his cock, feeling every ridge and smoothness as I became more and more wet. If he was not at his hardest to begin with, I guarantee this took care of it. He loved it and showed me by grabbing my hips and grinding into me.

I could feel two glorious pressures, his dick on my clit and his hands on my hips, when he trailed his hands up my body and grabbed my tits. Sometimes he pinched my nipples and sometimes he caressed my entire breast. I pushed myself into him and dropped my head back, feeling my hair falling wildly around me. He was driving me crazy and I had to kiss him.

I leaned down and licked at his lips. He opened them to me and I began sucking on his tongue. I could feel the pressure on my clit growing as I stroked myself back and forth on him. He was building me up fast and I was going insane. I found myself scratching at his chest and biting at his neck and chin as I approached my orgasm.

Then he suddenly rolled me off of him. I was so shocked that I couldn't think to respond. He must have seen my anger.

"I want this to last. But more importantly, I want to tease you."

Despite the fact that we were both panting from pent up lust, he gently put his hand on my hip and pushed me onto my back. He lightly trailed his fingertips down the gentle indentation between my hip and my thigh. Instead of touching my already stimulated clit, which I ached for him to do, he continued down to my knee. Perhaps he wanted to tease me, or perhaps he just wanted to pull my legs apart at that fragile joint so that he could see me better. Regardless, his warm hand left me open and wanting as he trailed his fingertips gently back up my thigh towards my waiting cunt.

I saw hunger in his eyes when he looked at me, a promise to devour me, and I gently bit his ear. I did some of my own teasing, gently with my teeth and tongue, on that sensitive skin. He tensed, inhaling quickly, and then looked into my eyes wickedly. He kissed me hard.

"Lie back."

Of course I obeyed and, upon doing so, felt him dip his fingers into my waiting cunt. He slowly caressed the slit up and down with his fingertips until he deemed them wet enough to move them to my clit. He started his undoing of me with slow circles on my hood. I was already swollen and ready, though, and it was not long until he was touching the clit itself.

Fuck, I loved it. I writhed underneath his touch, begging for his kiss, and when I thought I might burst he put two fingers inside me. I gasped and he knew that I could take it. He began drilling into me as I clutched at his arm and neck, curling around him and crying out. He was relentless as he worked his own lips first down my neck and collarbone, roughly around each nipple, and then down my chest and stomach. I was shaking in a mixture of frustration and anticipation when his tongue finally reached my pussy.

He started at the clit, knowing that I was so far gone that I needed it hard. I was almost at the edge, but he would have to push me over. He lapped at me fiercely, making sure to lick me in time with his probing digits. It felt like he was made to make me cum, his tongue so exact on my flesh and his fingers so strong in it.

My hands went to his hair, while his name went to my lips. I moaned loudly as I pressed myself against his face and hand. I tried to focus on finding my breath, but again I felt his strong push and his defiant tongue. It was so delicious, so what I wanted that before I knew it, I was cumming hard.

"Fuck Cory! Fuck!"

I arched my back and pressed against him, continuing to welcome him into my dripping pussy. He loved it, waiting me out through my high, listening to my throaty moans and feeling my squeezing cunt. His tongue never left my clit, his fingers never left my slit. He was patient until I rode it out, calmed, and stilled.

"Oh Fuck, babe."

He gave me a wicked grin and I could do nothing more but lay there, looking down at him.

"Sarah, you are so hot when you come. I am going to make you do it again."

He really was relentless. He started his way back up my body, kissing, nibbling and licking as he saw fit. When he got to my breasts, he started with one nipple and teased it with his tongue until it was a tight bud. But he didn't stop there. He kissed the slopes of my breast, licked all of the most luscious parts, and then moved to the other one to give it the same attention. His hands grabbed either side of my ribcage, holding my writhing body in place, and I could feel his fingers softly caressing the skin.

I did not want him to stop, but I did not want to postpone kissing him for longer. I pulled him up to me and, after slowly licking his jaw line from ear to chin, kissed him. I wanted to start out gently, I did, but he was too tempting. I had to kiss him hard and with my entire mouth and tongue. I had to suck on his tongue and nibble on his lips. I had to hold him tightly to me and dig my nails into his back.

He moaned into my mouth, broke the kiss, gazed down at me, and, with his utterly wicked look, proceeded to kiss down my neck and onto my chest. I had no choice but to arch my back towards him. His hands were on my tits, my sides, my hips and, finally, again in my sensitive pussy. I cried out.

"God, you're so wet."

He made a grab for the lube and the condoms.

"Wait. I want to make sure that you're ready, too."

I pushed him off of me and onto his back. I couldn't resist, so I straddled him and kissed him. Of course, I could feel his hard cock against me, knowing that I could take whatever I wanted. But I wanted to give him something, as well.

I began by licking his lips; little teasing licks where he could not quite catch my tongue in time to kiss me. I trailed my own lips across his stubble and down his neck, biting his tender parts the entire time. When I reached his nipples, I teased him with licking, biting and sucking. I could tell by his shocked gasps that he enjoyed it. I worked my way down his stomach with my lips until I reached his cock, already quite hard, and took a leisurely lick from base to tip.

When I get really horny, I love having something in my mouth, and this was no exception. I wanted to tease him, sure, but I also wanted to assuage my own oral desires. I was gentle with him, licking up and down the shaft to get a feel for his dick. I made sure to take my time and give all of his parts the right amount of attention.

When I was satisfied with that, I began teasing his most tender part at the top by giving it little, swift licks. I love feeling the texture of a man's tip on my tongue and he encouraged me to continue by threading his fingers through my hair and holding me to him. Only then did I think him ready to go all the way into my mouth. I took him in entirely, until he reached the back of my throat, and then I sucked hard.

I was enjoying myself, alternating between pressing my tongue against his shaft and sucking on him entirely, when I felt him pulling and pushing me away from him.

"Sarah, I want to be in your cunt."

After hearing those words, I really could not resist this time. He was so ready and his words and body made me wet all over again. I sat up and reached for the box of condoms. After pulling one out, I leaned down and kissed his lips, neck, chest, stomach, and tip. I opened the condom and placed it on him, making sure to squeeze him tantalizingly when I was finally done.

"I appreciate the lube, but I don't think we need it."

With that, I kissed him and straddled him once more. I was welcomed into his lap by the seductive feel of him rubbing the tip of his cock against my pussy, covering it in my juices. He thoroughly enjoyed starting at the bottom of the slit and working his way up to my clit. I whimpered every time he touched the sensitive flesh, but I was ready for more. Making sure to catch him at just the right moment, I leaned down and kissed him before I began to sink down over his hard flesh.

He held himself patiently as I descended onto him, fearing that it had been too long for me and that I needed him to take it slowly. I knew otherwise, though. I was so pent up, so wet and anxious, that there was nothing to stop me from taking him all the way. When he bottomed out, we moaned. I looked down at him as I felt his cock deep in my pussy: this was what I wanted and I was here to take it.

I interlaced his fingers with mine as I started to ride him. I lifted myself up until just his tip was in my slit and then dropped, pounding him all the way back into me. I love the feeling of depravity just before the feeling of utter fullness. He did too. I was making him writhe with my slow and deliberate fucking.

But it was getting to be overwhelming for the both of us. His hands would desperately pull me back towards him every time my hips got too far. And I needed to bite and suck on something. I pulled his hand to my mouth and began licking his fingers. When we could not take it any more, I sank down onto him completely and kissed his mouth.

Cory thought this would be a wonderful time to suck on my nipples and I caught myself moaning in agreement. I continued riding him as he spread wet kisses all over my tits and across my chest, up my neck and on my mouth. When he finally caught my lower lip in between his teeth, I stilled, amazed at how gently, but how erotically he treated my pouting lip.

He kissed me seductively and rolled me onto my back. When he came inside me, I gripped his neck with my hands and his waist with my thighs. I wanted him close to me and he wanted to tease me again. He filled me up, pumping into me slowly, but intensely, making sure to drop kisses on my lips, cheeks, neck and chest.

The feeling was phenomenal and I ate it up. But I knew that it was not enough on its own. I absolutely wanted to cum with something big and hard inside me. Cory fit the bill, but I also needed something touching my clit. I took him one last time deep into my pussy. Then I pushed him back gently and he looked at me questioningly as he went.

"I want you to fuck me at the edge of the bed."

I needed to say no more. He crawled to the edge of the bed and stood there. He became playfully impatient as I took a moment to look at his amazing cock. When he was satisfied that I had gotten a good look, he dragged me towards the end of the bed. I lay back and put my legs on his shoulders. He began caressing my legs, letting me get ready.

I was so ready for this intense coupling that I knew it would be my undoing. I moaned loudly as he guided his cock into my gaping cunt and my fingers went almost immediately to my tits. I needed to touch them and tease them before letting my fingers wander lower.

I was so overtaken by his slow, gentle fucking and my squeezing hands that I almost shrieked when I felt his fingers on my clit. He touched me slowly, at first, making sure that his fingers and cock were in the same rhythm. He knew that if he could make them work together, he could make me scream his name.

I could only respond by moaning. I felt his cock slowly driving into me while he lovingly caressed my clit. When he pulled back out of me, he did the same; there was never one motion without the other. My cunt emanated the most exquisite of feelings: Cory deep inside my pussy and Cory on my clit. He understood that and he was going to draw out of me a slow and deliberate orgasm.

I looked at him and I felt torn. Part of me wanted his lips on mine in appreciation, but part of me never wanted him to stop. The feeling was so intense, so focused and so spectacular that before I knew it, I was cumming loudly, moaning his name.

Despite the oral indications of my orgasm, he did not stop. He continued his slow attack, determined to drag this cum out of me for the longest time possible. It must have been supremely erotic for him; watching me on my back, arching off of the bed and tugging on my nipples, calling his name and writhing in pleasure.

It must have been so erotic for him that the next moment I heard my name on his lips. I felt him not speed up, but become even more deliberate in his seeking motions. His cock felt as if it were getting bigger and harder and pushing even deeper into me. Then he stilled as it began to pulse and I knew that he was cumming.

He came hard with a loud moan, releasing himself into me. I let him ride his orgasm through until it was unbearable for him and he fell onto the bed with me. We lay there sweat-covered and catching our breath for a few moments with his cock still inside of my pussy. Finally, I could not take it any longer and I leaned over and kissed him.

"Cory, that was amazing. I haven't come that hard in...God knows how long. Thank you."

He looked at me, as if he wanted to say something. Instead he kissed me on the neck and pulled me towards him. It was not long until we were asleep.

*****

I woke to the feel of the afternoon sun on my back and Cory's tongue on my nipple. He was having ample fun licking it into a bud and teasing it gently with his teeth.

"Hello Sleepy."

"Hi."

I yawned and stretched; this just egged him on. I have to admit that his oral ministrations were lovely and I could feel myself getting wet all over again as I looked down at him. I moaned a deep, sleepy moan and was reaching for him when he suddenly stopped.

"I want to watch you again."

"Really?"

"Yes. Make yourself come for me."

Who was I to deny him? I leaned forward to kiss him, but he pulled away.

"I just want to watch."

Ok, sounded good to me. I leaned back and again spread myself wide. I licked the tips of my fingers. One went to my already tight nipple and I teased the peak. The other reached for my cunt. I knew that I had to be gentle, though, because I was so sensitive and sore already.

I started by calmly stroking the hood, wanting to coax even more juices out of my wet pussy. Sometimes I used just the tip of my finger and other times I scratched softly with my nail. Soon, I was dripping wet and I dipped my fingers into myself.

Feeling full again was almost too much and, after fucking myself deeply inside, I decided that I just wanted to come with my fingers on my clit. I moved one hand there to work in lazy circles and the other to my tit to play with the bud.

I was so sensitive from earlier in the day that it did not take long before I was moaning, arching and aching for release. I had been tied up in working on myself, but when I opened my eyes I saw Cory touching his hard cock, stroking it quickly up and down. I knew that his look of desire was for me: for my open pussy and my groping hand. It was so intense, so lust filled and predicative of the future, that it sent me over the edge.

I called out his name and rubbed my clit furiously. He must have been pleased: I heard him grunt his own release and felt strings of his cum land on my stomach. We stayed cumming together for what felt like ages. Finally, we both started coming down from the high and found that we could catch our breath.

I glanced over at him and found him looking back.

"Thank you. I love watching you do that...I have actually wanted to see that for a long time."

I smiled at him and scooted closer. I regarded him without touching him and then leaned in for a quick kiss.

"Are you hungry? I was thinking about making some lunch, if you'd like to join me when you're cleaned up."

"Lunch sounds awesome."

"Good."

I stood up and, without grabbing anything to throw on, went downstairs to start cooking. As much as I wanted him to join me in the kitchen, as much as I wanted to share a naked meal with him, I also hoped that later on I could walk into my room and catch him hard and wanting.

12