All Comments on 'Legally Nude Ch. 19'

by HStoner

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
arrowglassarrowglassalmost 8 years ago
As always...extremely well done!

Such is life, but it doesn't make it any easier. Love your story! Hope there is more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More

Would be nice for a former nude law partner returned from India.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
another great chapter

I have read the whole series and as always it is top notch. Please continue.

DRGRIFFINDRGRIFFINalmost 8 years ago
More...more...more!

Forget public opinion. You have a knack for story telling. I have read the entire series several time and have loved it every time. You can stop when you get to chapter....1000. Keep it up, and the writing too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Another Great Chapter

I too have gone back and reread your work on this one. I also realize one can easily get on the "I'd rather not" anymore phase. Your work is anxiously awaited and has top priority when published.

Hope to see you continue however I for one understand.

Thanks Again for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More

Your series is great and well sought after you have no complaints from me unless the series stops. I enjoy your writing as its not just about sex. There's emotions, relationships, and a true connection with your readers and these individuals here. I love your description of Darcy she reminds me of how beautiful Of all the woman.

Public opinion is one thing but you've built a fan base of loyal readers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More Please

Fantastic series, loved every chapter. You bring your characters to life and make them real. I 2nd every other comment.

SweetKing126SweetKing126almost 8 years ago
Absolutely Wonderful !

Over the last 5 nights, I have read the entire series of "Legally Nude." I have learned much about the profession which I had nearly chosen to be mine. I thoroughly enjoyed each chapter and every word in the chapters. While I do understand the need to "move on", I, like many of the other people who have commented, would like to see the series keep going. You are an excellent and gifted writer !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
GREAT STORY!!!

I have really enjoyed reading each and every episode of this really good saga. I cried over Carla! I learned and experienced a great deal via this and feel close ties to each and every character. Keep them coming!!!!😎

MunKiyMunKiyalmost 4 years ago
Sonuva...

I've read a fair amount of erotica and even more stories of other genres. I've also read every entry to this series up to this point over the past few hours and have largely enjoyed your work. The passing of Amy was certainly hard to read, but was very well written. Then I read the chapter before this one and this chapter. Knocked the wind out of me. Very well written and I am certainly going to finish reading this series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous