Legally Nude Ch. 21

Story Info
The nude lawyers have a charity event.
7.5k words
4.73
18.4k
12

Part 21 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the twenty-first in a series. While this story can, hopefully, be read enjoyably by itself, the earlier installments provide context and character background. My characters are entirely fictitious. Any similarity to any real person is unintended and coincidental. Please do not rely on these stories for any legal advice.

______________________________________________


To Erin's chagrin, I am reverting to my tendency to recount our adventures in a more-or-less chronological order. I'm sorry, but that is how my mind works, to the extent that it still works at all.

I had feared some fall-out from our nude in the courtroom demonstration (Legally Nude Ch. 20). However, I was pleasantly surprised that it went largely unnoticed. A few of the jurors commented that they had enjoyed seeking us naked, but those were mainly the male jurors talking about Carla, Erin, and Wendy. I think that the plaintiffs' counsel was sufficiently embarrassed by their failure to object to the demonstration that they preferred to let the matter drop. The demonstration did merit some comment at our next NBA (Nude Bar Association) meeting, but the NBA was, of course, favorably inclined to nudity in the courtroom.

The more important development from the NBA was our summer fundraiser. Since Wendy had become NBA president, she had adopted a policy of having summer and winter events for the benefit of some charity. It gave us an opportunity to show off a bit and raised money for good causes which, hopefully, contributed to a more positive image for nude lawyers.

The combined imagination of Wendy, Suzanne, and Rob had produced "Full Disclosure: The Naked Lawyer Beauty Pageant" as our summer event. Rob and Suzanne had found a private operator who was willing to let us use its outdoor picnic/festival facility for a $1,000 rental provided that we did all of the set-up and clean-up. The facility could park around 500 cars, way beyond what we would draw. Our planning triumvirate decided that we could also grill and sell burgers, brats, and metts. The only drawback was that, because of the nudity, we could not use the facility's liquor license.

The triumvirate decided that we would erect an elevated runway (actually just some rented platforms about 3' off of the ground.). Each contestant would make a solo trip along the runway nude. After each contestant had been exhibited alone, all of the contestants would parade naked on the runway. There would be separate competitions for men and women. The spectators would be given ballots with the contestants' names to vote for men's and women's winners, runners-up, and second runners-up. The thought was that we could charge $12 for admission plus a couple of bucks to park. The net proceeds would go to a group helping families who had lost members to drug overdoses.

The real challenge was getting contestants. The triumvirate thought that we needed at least six male and female contestants, but preferably seven or eight. Of course, Rob and I were in immediately. Everyone was pleased that Ervin Jones, a tall and handsome former college basketball player turned tax lawyer, agreed to compete. After some arm-twisting and peer pressure, we got four more guys.

Carla, Wendy, and Suzzane were, of course, enthusiastically in the women's contest. After Wendy both pleaded and threatened during the meeting, three more ladies stepped up. That left the women's competition one person short of the number of men entered. Wendy was not pleased about that. Of course, going nude at our events was one thing. Parading nude in front of clothed members of the general public, potentially including friends, family, clients, and employers, was something else entirely. More than one of our female members made that point to explain why they would be happy to help with the event but would not compete under any circumstances.

Wendy's frustration at her nudist professional sisters was evident, if a bit greater than was justified in my opinion. A silence settled in as Wendy glared at the rest of the NBA membership. Finally, a soft voice said, "I'll do it."

What was surprising was not that a seventh lady had finally agreed to compete. What was surprising was who that lady was. Cassie Balack was about three years out of law school. She worked as a real estate lawyer at a very prominent, very old, and very conservative firm. The pressure to measure up to a certain standard, not only professionally but also personally, was known to be very intense at her firm. I think that this pressure and the unrelenting judging of the young lawyers had made Cassie somewhat timid. Also, the fact that Cassie was from somewhere else and had taken the job here without knowing anyone in our town had to make her uncomfortable.

Cassie had met Wendy and Suzanne at a normal bar function. Ever the proselytizer, Wendy had talked Cassie in to coming to one of our meeting about a year earlier. Nudity was not required at our meetings, so Cassie had stayed clothed. She was pleasant enough and helpful enough that no one objected. I guess that Cassie enjoyed the friendship and found our very non-judgmental approach to each other refreshing. She had kept coming to our meetings and helped with our events, all clothed.

There was a surprised silence. The fact that Cassie always stayed clothed had become a given for the NBA. Now, she was committing to parade nude, on stage, before an audience of clothed strangers (or not strangers as the case might be).

A bit more firmly, Cassie repeated "I'll do it." Still, no one said a word. Cassie looked at us and said, "You all go naked all of the time. Why is me saying that I'll go naked a big deal?"

Wendy quickly replied, "It isn't a big deal. Thank you very much for volunteering Cassie."

Erin and Dr. John were disappointed at the decision to limit contestants to lawyers. As a consolation, Dr. John would MC the women's competition and Erin would MC the men's. Neither really appreciated the decision that they had to stay clothed.

Wendy, Suzanne, and Rob had already arranged a date with the facility on a Saturday afternoon a month off. Committees were quickly formed to address promoting the event, food service, and equipment needs.

I must say that the promotion committee was zealous. About a week after the meeting when we decided to do the event, Carla, Erin, and I were driving to work. We had our local public radio station on when we heard the following promotional announcement:

"See your lawyer as you never have before: naked. The first annual Naked Lawyers' Beauty Pageant will be at Wingman's Grove starting at 1:00 p.m. on Saturday, August 13. Tickets are twelve dollars. Proceeds go to support families who have lost loved ones to a drug overdose."

Actually, the thought that there might be a real crowd was quite pleasing, to Carla and me at least. Erin just muttered, "Damn, I have to stay dressed."

About a week later, Carla and I had stopped for lunch, clothed, after a hearing. Cassie Balack walked into the restaurant and we waved her over to our table.

After pleasantries, Carla asked, "Cassie, are you still up for the beauty pageant?"

Cassie smiled nervously, "The thought scares me some, but I said that I would do it and I will do it. I need to get out of my shell somehow."

Carla, knowing the reputation of Cassie's firm, asked, "Are you concerned that it may have repercussions at the firm?"

"Yes, I have thought about that," Cassie replied. "Hopefully, they will never find out. I can't really picture anyone there going to a 'nude' anything." Cassie paused. "Except me," she giggled.

It was Cassie's turn to ask questions. Looking at Carla, she asked "Have you done anything like this before?"

"Not a beauty pageant," Carla answered, "but I've been nude in some very public settings."

"What does it feel like while you are nude like that?" Cassie asked.

"The very first time, I was very nervous," Carla said. "However, the nerves are a part of the fun like the beginning of a rollercoaster ride. If you forget about being embarrassed and just take the attitude 'this is me, have a good look,' it feels very empowering. And, well, frankly, it is a turn-on knowing that people are looking at my bare tits, bare ass, and vulva."

Cassie smiled shyly. "I'm glad that you said that. I do get a little turned on thinking about doing it. I was starting to think that I'm weird."

Carla smiled warmly. "The anticipation is part of the fun. Enjoy it."

Not long after I got back to the office from that lunch, my phone rang. Answering, I heard an unforgettable voice ask "Harry?"

"Hello Sarah," I replied. "How are you? Where are you?"

I had not actually spoken with Sarah for about two years. We had talked on the phone a couple of times just after she left our firm to join her all-women sailing team. I had not spoken to her at all since that had fallen through. I was curious why she was calling.

"I'm fine," Sarah said in answer to my question. "I'm in Key West."

"What can I do for you Sarah?"

"I thought that I might come up there in a couple of weeks, just for a day or two, if that is all right with you?"

"Of course, you are welcome to come up. You can stay at the house with Erin, Carla, and me."

"Thank you, but I think I'll get a hotel room instead."

That was odd. Sarah used to own a joint interest in the house. The four of us had spent plenty of time there together, almost all of it very good time. Still, it was her choice.

"Ok," I said, "whatever works best for you. Are you flying?"

"Yes."

"Let me know when you're scheduled in and we can pick you up at the airport."

"Thanks again, Harry; but I think that I'll rent a car."

"Well, if you are here the Saturday after next, we're having an NBA event and you're welcome to come."

Sarah laughed. "That is still going? What are you up to now?"

"A public nude beauty pageant," I answered.

"Let me guess," Sarah said, "You, Carla, Wendy, Rob, Suzanne, and Erin are all competing, right?"

"Well, we decided to restrict it to lawyers, so Erin will be the MC with her clothes on."

"I bet that she doesn't like that. I'll have to see if I can be there that day."

"Is there anything I can do for you while you're here?"

"No. I just wanted to tell you that I might be coming."

"Please let me know when you know for certain when you will be here."

"Will do. Bye Harry. And thanks."

Sarah hung up before I could say any more. I recounted the phone conversation to Carla and Erin. We were all three somewhat perplexed both about why Sarah was coming to town after nearly two years of no communication at all and why, if she was coming, she had declined the offer to stay with us or even to get a ride from the airport. Odd.

With work, volleyball, and the impending pageant, Sarah's odd call moved to the back of my mind. After a week passed without hearing from her again, I decided that she probably wasn't coming after all.

I was in the office, nude as usual, on the Wednesday before the pageant when Erin called on my internal comm. line.

In an odd voice, Erin said "Harry, Sarah is here, in reception."

I walked out to our reception area. Sarah stood there in a polo shirt, khaki slacks, and running shoes. She was very tan and looked very beautiful.

Sarah looked at me and smiled. "Still working naked, I see."

"Of course," I replied. "Feel free to undress too if you wish."

In the old days, Sarah would have jumped at that invitation. Now, I saw a range of emotions play across her face. Sarah finally said, "No, I can't stay long. I'd better stay dressed."

I showed Sarah into the conference room which we used to share.

"Harry, I know that, when I called you, I probably made it sound like I would stay a few days," Sarah started, "But, I've got a flight back to Miami in the morning."

"Ok," I said. "What can I do for you?"

"Nothing specific," Sarah replied, "It is just that I'm planning on being far away for a while, I don't know how long, and I wanted to put a psychological end to this phase of my life."

"That sounds rather dramatic," I said. "What are you doing?"

Sarah smiled. "That is a rather long story. You know that the sailing race fell through, right?" I nodded.

"We were in the Caribbean when we learned that the sponsor had backed out," Sarah said. "The other girls headed back to the States. I decided to stay on in the islands for a bit. I had met this guy from England who was going to cover the race for some sailing magazine over there. When the race fell through, he got approval from his magazine to do a few stories about sailing around the Caribbean. He got a boat and I went with him. That lasted about five months, until he decided to go home to England and his wife. No big deal. He was hardly the love of my life. But, he sold the boat."

"Gil left me on Antigua. I bounced around the islands doing various things. I was on Bequia a few weeks ago when I met Tony and Julia. Julia has an Australian captain's license. Tony is, I think, a mining engineer. They met in college. Anyway, some rich guy hired Julia to bring his yacht from Sydney, Australia across the Pacific and through the Canal to Bequia. Tony quit his job and became Julia's crew. I've gotten to know them really well. We're all three very close. Anyway, Julia has gotten another engagement to take a yacht from Antigua to Cape Town, South Africa. Tony and Julia asked me to go with them. The idea is that we'll go on to Australia from South Africa."

"That's a hell of a trip," I said.

Sarah took on a sad look. "You're disappointed in me, aren't you?"

"No. You need to do what works for you. I just always thought that you would come back eventually. I guess that I was wrong about that."

"Harry."

"Was I not supportive enough?"

"Harry, you were supportive enough. You weren't upset enough. When Amy died, we all wondered whether you would recover. You did, but, since then, it is like you decided that you're not going to let anything really get to you."

"I'm not sure that I understand you," I said.

"When you and Mala and I were together, I thought it would last forever. The three of us would grow old together. You'd have kids with one or both of us. That's who I thought things would be and I really loved that idea."

Sarah took a sip of water. Then she went on. "When the trouble hit and Mala buggered off to India or wherever, I was devastated. And my dear and kinky friend Claire went to jail. I was investigated. My whole world collapsed. You were just, "well we've got to get on as best we can.' I couldn't understand how you could even think of going on with the firm or even the law. You were suddenly a stranger to me. I had to get away."

Sarah stopped and looked around. These were the offices where she had spent several bare and, I thought, good years. "Even now, it doesn't seem right to me that either of us should be here without Mala."

Sarah paused again. "You've kept on very nicely. I've moved on."

There was nothing I could say. I had very deep feelings for Sarah and truly had believed that she would come back. Even though I hadn't seen her or talked to her in almost two years, it hurt to realize that she wasn't coming back. It hurt bad.

After a few minutes, I said "We finally got some money in on that Aschwander case. You worked on it so some of that fee is yours. We held your share apart. I can have Erin write you a check if you like."

"Thank you Harry," Sarah said.

I stepped out and asked Erin to write a check emptying Sarah's trust fund. Erin brought the check into the conference room and handed it to Sarah. It was a nice six figure check. I think that Erin could tell that the mood in the room was sad. Rather than going back to her desk, Erin came over and stood by me with one bare hip against my shoulder. Erin put a hand on my other shoulder.

Sarah looked at Erin and me for several minutes, saying nothing. Finally, she stood and pocketed the check. "I need to be going," Sarah said. "You two hold onto each other. Erin, Harry needs you."

Sarah walked out of the room and out to the elevators. When the elevator car came, she gave a small wave and got in.

"Was this as depressing a scene as I think that it was," Erin asked.

"Yes," I replied.

Erin sat in my lap, put her arms around me, and hugged me. I put my arms around her bare back. We just hugged, for quite a while.

We finally got up and went back to work. I felt better watching Erin's bare as she walked back to her desk. As I started down the hall towards my office, Erin called out, "Harry, at least I still enjoy watching your dick bounce as you walk."

Carla had been out at a deposition when Sarah came. Once she was back in the offices and undressed, she came to my door.

"Erin says that Sarah was here," Carla said to me.

"Yes," I replied.

"I'm glad that she waited to see me," Carla said somewhat acidly.

"Sarah has put us behind her," I said. "She says that it doesn't seem right to her for any of us to be here without Mala. She's off to South Africa and Australia with a couple she met."

Carla walked into my office. She stood in front of me as I sat in my chair. Looking at her, I realized that I too often took her beauty and Erin's for granted. They were both very physically beautiful women, but even more beautiful people.

Carla's expression softened. "You were hoping that Sarah would come back?" she asked me.

"Yes, I just assumed that she would at some point," I replied.

"Are you ok?" Carla asked.

"I'm not sure that I was, but I am now," I said. "I listened to her and she has a point. I understand what she says that she was feeling, but I can't internalize it."

"Well you, Erin, and I have worked out pretty well," Carla said.

"That is very true," I said. "I'm damned lucky that both of you have been around. Do you think you'll stay?"

Carla smiled. "Yeah, we're both staying. If we bring her up right, maybe we can eventually add Melina to our strange little family."

"Don't you two want another guy?" I asked.

"Harry, as you know, there are a lot of guys that I want to have sex with, and we've always given each other great latitude about that. But, and I'm sure that Erin feels the same way, I've never met another guy besides you whom I want to share my life."

What do you say when one of the two greatest ladies alive says that to you?

Just then, Erin popped her head in my door. "Harry, just so you know, I agree with Carla."

I've never understood how or why it happened, but I knew that I was incredibly lucky to have both of these wonderful people sharing my life.

We all got back to work for a time. About 4:30 p.m., Erin got on the intercom and said one word, "shower." Immediately, all three of us headed for the shower at the back of the office suite. As the warm water cascaded down on us, Erin was stroking my dick. I was fingering Carla. Carla was fingering Erin.

Soon, we were outside of the shower on the floor. Erin was riding me cowgirl style while Carla squatted over my face. We all came about the same time, and pretty loudly.

Carla and Erin had both collapsed on top of me. We were a mass of bare flesh on the floor, still breathing hard, when we heard a female voice say "Oh!"

Looking up, I saw Kim, the office manager from the investment firm across the hall, standing in our bathroom doorway with a very surprised look on her face.

"I'm, I'm, uh, sorry," she stammered. "I came over to ask if you were having trouble with your internet and I heard noises back here."

We untangled from each other and stood up. I was still a little erect. "Kim, it's no problem," Erin said, smiling. "And, no, we haven't had any internet problems today."

Regaining her composure, Kim smiled. "I think I like your team-building exercises better than ours," she said.