Legally Nude Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're welcome to join us sometime," Carla said. "We can fit four in the shower so long as no one wears anything."

Kim blushed a deep red. "Um, well, uh, I'll think about it," she replied. She turned and walked swiftly away, although I swear that she was giving her walk a bit more hip action than was strictly necessary.

We heard the doors to the elevators close. All three of us started laughing, hard.

"At least Kim's pretty cool," Carla said.

"Yes, thankfully," Erin said. "But, I've got to remember to lock the outside door the next time I call shower. I don't think I want to put on a show for either of her bosses."

"You enjoy putting on a show for anyone," Carla said.

Erin smiled. "Well, yeah, sometimes."

We toweled each other off and shut everything down for the night. We were standing nude but for sandals waiting for the tenants only elevator that served the tenants floor of the garage when Kim walked out of her office and locked the door. Turning, she saw the three of us standing there. Kim smiled but didn't say anything. The four of us rode to the garage in silence, but everyone was smiling.

As we got off the elevator and Kim started walking to her car, Carla called after her, "I'm serious. Come on over and use the shower any time. Just strip off in reception."

Kim turned to face us. She smiled widely. "Who knows," she said. "I might take you up on that."

Sarah's visit had been depressing. All three of us had considered Sarah to be, at least, an extremely close friend. Her departure had hurt us all and her brief visit had opened some old wounds. However, Kim walking in on us had done a lot to lighten our moods. Erin, Carla, and I all enjoyed it when other people saw us making love together. I suspect that Kim enjoyed it too.

All of the NBA was at Wingman's Grove fairly early on Saturday morning. We set up the "stage," which was actually a group of three foot high platforms clipped together to form a runway about twenty yards long and about four feet deep. So that the contestants would not be seen by the "crowd" before they came onstage, and so that the contestants would not see the crowd until they were onstage, we erected a large tent immediately behind the stage.

Fortunately, we were able to use the Grove's PA system. Erin and Dr. John practiced so that they could be heard but would not overpower anyone. Other of our nude lawyers set up grills and tables from which we would sell soft drinks and servings of the vast number of dishes like potato salad and baked beans which had been donated.

In order to keep it interesting for everyone, the fourteen contestants were segregated out of sight before we opened the gates. Everyone had been working and it was already a hot day. Fortunately, the Grove had shower facilities; although they were separated into men's and women's. Around noon, all fourteen of us piled into the men's shower to clean off. Almost every contestant had brought a blow dryer and the collective noise sounded a little like a private jet taking off.

Erin and Carla had shaved all of my body hair on Friday night. Erin and I followed Carla into the ladies' room where Erin helped Carla put on just a little make-up while I offered generally useless comments. After a few moments, I realized that I wasn't helping anything and walked outside.

There was a wooden bench against the outside wall of the shower room. Cassie Balack sat on the bench, naked, with her legs spread. She was trimming her pubic hair. She looked up at me and smiled.

"It wasn't until I got here and looked at the other girls that I realized I'd let my bush get a bit unruly," she said. Swiveling slightly on her butt to expose herself to me more directly, she asked, "Do I look ok?"

In truth, she looked very damned good. Her usual clothing gave no hint of the fact that she had a very beautiful body. Coupled with her cute face, the effect was potent.

"You look great," I said. "Don't get a splinter in your ass wiggling around on that wooden bench."

"If I do, will you pull it out?" Cassie asked, smiling. I had the sense that she was enjoying herself.

The tent which we had erected was large enough to shield the contestants from the "crowd." While it was too hot to stay inside the tent, the fourteen of us stayed behind it so that we could not see the crowd and they could not see us.

The pageant was scheduled to start at 1:00 p.m. Shortly before 1:00, one of our NBA members who was working the event came behind the tent and told us that people were still coming in so we were going to delay the start a bit. She added that "it looks like we'll have a strong gate."

Finally, about 1:30 p.m., Erin came out the back of the tent and told us men that it was time to get started. We seven nude guys went inside the tent. Directly opposite where we entered, two pieces of the tent's siding overlapped providing a means of leaving the tent while shielding those inside from view. Just beyond that opening, a short set of steps led up to our temporary stage/runway.

Erin stood just inside the opening to the stage. "Everyone ready?" she asked. "Ok, we taped up the list showing the order in which I will call you onstage. Once you come out, make sure that you walk slowly along the entire length of the stage. Remember to smile and sell yourselves. Let's go."

With that, Erin pushed a tent flap aside and went up onstage. We could hear her over the Grove's PA system welcoming the "crowd" and trying to build some audience enthusiasm. We could also hear what sounded like substantial crowd noise.

Naturally, perhaps, our tension was increasing as we each thought about walking onstage nude in front of a clothed audience that included who knows who. Also, it was very hot inside the tent.

Finally, we heard Erin say, "I'd like to introduce our first male contestant, Rob Sagen of Johnson, Wurtzman & Sagen."

I gave Rob a quick high five. He parted the tent flaps and went up the steps on stage. It seemed like Rob was out there a long time. We could hear Erin giving a bit of biographical data about Rob, mostly BS like his hobbies and favorite movie. Finally, we heard loud applause. Rob came back inside the tent, sweating.

"There are a huge number of people out there!" Rob exclaimed. That did nothing to help me as I was the next contestant scheduled onstage.

I heard Erin saying "Harry Stone of Stone & Bennett." I pushed aside the tent flap and went up the steps. My first reaction was that Rob was right. There were clothed people everywhere I looked. A lot more than we had expected, I thought. I recognized a number of them. Not far from the stage, I could see Melina waving her arm at me. Standing next to her were her parents, Tia and Stefan.

I turned to my left to walk down that arm of the runway. I felt the sun hot on my bare skin. Another thought entered my mind: "All of these people are looking at my dick." For some reason, that made me feel very good. My next thought was, "hey, I'm the one who gets to be naked here." The thought that everyone was focused on my nude body felt very empowering and exciting. My smile was genuine as I slowly walked to one end of the runway, turned, and walked slowly to the other end. I also felt myself getting slightly aroused.

When I finished my walk, Erin said over the PA, "Harry, stand here for just a minute." To the crowd, she said, "Harry is our oldest contestant. As some of you may know, he is a personal favorite of mine." Erin reached out and took the head of my dick between two fingers. Lifting my dick up, Erin said to the crowd, "Isn't that a nice set of balls?" That drew applause and a few shouts.

Erin let go of me and I left the stage. I had probably been onstage no more than five or six minutes. It wasn't long enough. I felt incredibly exhilarated.

Back inside the tent, Rob walked over to me and said, "It's a blast, isn't it?" I had to agree.

We waited while the other five men took their solo turns onstage. After the seventh man, Erin asked over the PA, "May we have all of the male contestants back onstage?" We marched out in the order in which we had appeared and stood in a line on the stage, facing the audience.

Erin walked to the left end of the stage and stopped by Rob, who had been first in line. She put a hand on his shoulder, introduced him to the audience again, and asked for a round of applause.

Erin was wearing a short, fairly tight, green sundress which nicely set off her red hair and emphasized her perfect figure. She looked extraordinarily beautiful.

I was the second person in line. Erin came up to me, very close, put a hand on my bare shoulder, and introduced me as she had Rob. The hem of Erin's dress just brushed against the head of my dick. As Erin asked the crowd to applaud me and the applause came, she was swaying very slightly so that the hem rubbed on my dickhead. Erin looked at me and smiled.

We stood there nude before the audience as Erin re-introduced each of the seven guys and got them a round of applause. Then Erin thanked us for competing and we marched off stage.

Over the PA, Erin told the crowd, "Remember to vote for your winners on the sheet you were given as you came in. Just put a one next to the name of your winner, a two next to the name of the guy you rank second, and a three next to the name of the guy you rank third. Please give your sheet to any of the food vendors or to me. We will have the ladies on in just a moment."

Dr. John led the seven nude women contestants in through the back of the tent. Most of the guys left the tent through the rear. I stayed to support Carla and did Rob for Suzanne.

Carla came over to me. "How was it?" she asked.

"Really, really fun," I answered. "You'll have a great time."

Carla smiled. She knew that already.

We heard Dr. John do his introduction and then he called Suzanne onto the stage. She seemed to be out there quite a while, and there was loud applause just before she came back into the tent."

"Geez," Suzanne said inside the tent. "John is something. He had me turn my back to the audience and bend over before I could leave the stage."

Standing next to me, Rob said, "Show us."

Suzanne obliged, turning around and bending over so that both her rosebud and cunt were fully exposed.

"It looks great to me," I said.

Rob added, "Now I understand the applause."

Suzanne straightened up and turned to us. "You guys," she said in mock disgust. We knew that Suzanne had enjoyed showing herself off like that and she knew that we knew.

Carla was called on stage third. Like the other ladies, she received loud applause just before she came back inside the tent. The crowd seemed a bit livelier for the ladies than they had for us men.

Carla was grinning as she came back into the tent. "John is making us all bend over," she said.

"Is that a problem?" I asked.

"No, it is probably the best part" Carla replied with a bigger grin. I gave Carla a quick kiss.

Cassie Balack was called on stage fifth. Of course, she also received loud applause. When she came back into the tent, I could see that her nipples were very hard. She looked very sexy.

"That was wonderful!" Cassie exclaimed. She ran a finger between her legs. "I'm wet," she said proudly.

Wendy and another lady did their solo turns. All seven went out onstage together to end the ladies' pageant. I heard Dr. John on the PA imploring the crowd to mark and turn in their ballots.

Carla and I gratefully walked outside of the hot tent. Under the procedures which Wendy, Suzanne, and Rob had dreamed up, the contestants were expected to mingle with the crowd, nude, until the results were announced.

Erin and Dr. John were busy gathering the ballots and calculating the winners. They had developed a simple system. For each first place vote, a contestant received one point, two points for a second place, and three points for third. They would then tally each contestant's points and the lowest score was the winner. The second lowest score was first runner-up and the third lowest was the second runner-up.

Carla and I walked out among the clothed crowd holding hands. We made a beeline for a drinks table as we both needed water very badly. As we were re-hydrating, Melina, Tia, and Stefan came up.

"That was wonderful," Melina gushed. "You both looked so good. That must have been so much fun was it?"

"Yes, it was a lot of fun," Carla replied.

"I can't wait until I have the chance to do that," Melina said.

"Who was the fifth girl with the curly black hair and the great body?" Stefan asked.

"I think that you mean Cassie Balack," I answered.

Tia laughed. "She was really selling it. She looked like she was having the time of her life."

Carla and I chatted with Melina, Tia, and Stefan for a couple more minutes. Then Carla took my hand. "Sorry," she said to the Beckers, "we're supposed to mingle."

As we walked around the Grove, we were approached by a man and a woman who appeared to be somewhere between Carla's age and mine. It took me only a moment to recognize the woman as our newest Federal Magistrate, Natalie Wurdemann.

Federal district courts have two types of judicial officers. There are the District Judges who are appointed by the President and confirmed by Congress. The judges serve for life and have full judicial powers. There are also Magistrate Judges. These people, also all lawyers, are appointed by the District Judges in each district for seven year terms, which can be renewed. The magistrates do not have full judicial powers and their decisions are subject to review by a District Judge. The Magistrates handle things like criminal preliminary hearings or civil discovery disputes. Being a Magistrate Judge can be, but is not always, a stepping stone to becoming a lifetime federal judge. Out of courtesy, we refer to the Magistrates as "Judge So-and-so."

Judge Wurdemann had been appointed about 18 months ago. I had not encountered her before she went on the bench, but several of my cases had been assigned to her since. I'd been before her in a number of hearings and a couple of mediations. She was smart, hardworking, and almost invariably pleasant. I think that her soft-spoken manner was calculated so that those rare times when she raised her voice and became a hardass were more effective. It worked too.

Judge Wurdemann was also what I call "sneaky good-looking." If you saw her briefly on the street, she probably would not make any impression. If you had the opportunity to study her for a bit, as I had in the boring moments of our hearings and mediations, you soon realized that she had, in her own way, a very lovely face and what was probably a very nice, athletic body.

As Judge Wurdemann approached us, she said, "Mr. Stone, Ms. Bennett. A pleasure to see you both. Not dressed for court, I see."

Neither Carla nor I was sure how to deal with this. I wasn't sure why Judge Wurdemann was there, much less how she viewed us flaunting our nudity.

Judge Wurdemann went on, "I don't believe that either of you have met my husband Peter."

The rather slender but athletic-looking man with the Judge extended his hand and we all shook. Judge Wurdemann must have sensed our uncertainty with the situation.

"Don't worry," she said to us. "We've seen you nude before. If I was going to make an issue out of it, I would have already."

Carla had a quizzical look on her face. I guess I did too.

Judge Wurdemann smiled. She looked very good when she smiled. "Peter and I play sand volleyball. We've seen you at the volleyball park on the northeast side on Tuesday nights."

Damn. I knew that our nude volleyball matches drew spectators. I didn't know those spectators including a Federal Magistrate.

Peter Wurdemann said, "You seem to have a good time playing. You all seem very comfortable in your own skins."

Judge Wurdemann laughed. "Any nothing but your skins," she added.

The Judge went on. "Well, I have to give you credit for raising money for a good cause. It looks like you'll do well financially today. Why did you decide on a nude beauty pageant?"

Being a bit of a wuss, I said, "Well, it wasn't our idea. Some others came up with it. But, it isn't something that is done around here. We thought that the novelty of it might bring people out and raise some money."

"OK, I can understand that," the Judge replied. "So, what is it like to stand up there naked?"

I saw that as a potential landmine question. Fortunately, Carla answered it.

"This may seem a bit odd, but it was really a wonderful experience," Carla said. It is hard to explain. I guess that you have to do it to understand."

The Judge just said, "Hum." Her expression looked as though she was actually contemplating it. I noticed that her husband was smiling.

We were saved from any further questioning from the Judge by Erin's voice over the PA. "Ladies and gentlemen, we have counted the ballots. As we announce the winners, would you please come up on stage?"

As the oldest contestant by a fair margin, I fully expected to finish dead last. However, Carla had a good chance of winning so we started back towards the stage.

As we walked away, Judge Wurdemann called, "We voted for you both."

Erin and Dr. John were standing on stage holding microphones and sheets of paper. The small steps had been moved to the front of the stage. Erin and Dr. John waited a few minutes for people to gather around the stage and to let some suspense build. Finally, Dr. John made a small bow towards Erin.

"The second runner-up for the men," Erin announced, "is our oldest contestant and my personal favorite, Harry Stone."

Applause broke out. I didn't move for a moment until Carla put her hand on my back and pushed me forward gently. I walked up on stage. Erin gave me a hug and Dr. John shook my hand. I turned to face the audience. Erin extended her arm towards Dr. John.

"The second runner-up for the ladies," Dr. John intoned, "is Cassie Balack."

I heard Cassie shriek. She ran towards the stage and up onto it. Dr. John gave her a hug. Erin then hugged her and gestured for Cassie to stand next to me. Cassie came over. I could see that her nipples were still very hard. She gave me a hug. Her nude body felt awfully good against mine.

Cassie and I broke apart as I heard Erin announce the men's first runner-up was Rob. Dr. John followed that with the announcement that the first runner-up lady was Suzanne. That was appropriate since Rob and Suzanne were a couple.

Erin announced that the men's winner was Ervin Jones. That was hardly surprising because Ervin had, in addition to a hard and fit body, a long and very fat penis. I had no doubt that his dick alone got Ervin the first place vote of every lady in the crowd.

Dr. John then announced that the ladies' winner was Carla Bennett. That was no surprise to me either because, along with Erin, Carla was the most beautiful lady on the grounds.

Carla came up on stage. As Dr. John hugged her, he gave her right butt-cheek a hard squeeze. Erin and Carla embraced. Then, Carla and Ervin hugged. I could see that Carla was rubbing her pelvis a little against Ervin's massive dick. That was my girl.

The six of us moved together on the stage, facing the audience. I must say that I was great standing on stage nude in front of all of those clothed people being applauded. I was a little concerned, though, when I noticed people taking pictures.

The event broke up soon after the winners were announced. Once everyone was gone, we got down to the sweaty work of dismantling everything and getting it into trucks to move away. Erin was pleased that she could finally take her clothes off.

As we worked, Wendy called for our attention. I knew that she was miffed that she didn't place. However, she seemed ok as she told us that we had grossed $6,000 in tickets and another $4,500 in food and drink sales. Net of our costs, we had $8,500 to donate to our charity. We were all pleased.