Legally Nude Ch. 22

Story Info
The lawyers start nude marketing.
5.7k words
4.77
21.6k
12

Part 22 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the twenty-second in a series. While twenty-two seems an excessive number of stories written off of one basic premise, I'm gratified that some people seem to enjoy these stories. This story can, I hope, be read enjoyably by itself. However, the prior installments provide context and character background. All persons and groups mentioned in this story are entirely fictitious. Any similarity to any real person or group is unintended and coincidental. Please do not rely on these stories for any legal advice.

*****

Cassie, Ervin, Wendy, Dr. John, Suzanne, and Rob stayed the night with us after the pageant. With nine nude people together, we did not get around to reading the Sunday paper the next day. Our guests left in the mid-afternoon. Erin, Carla, and I basically lazed all day, made dinner, and went to bed together early.

After we reached the office on Monday morning, someone called to say that we had been in the Sunday paper. I got dressed and went to the newsstand around the corner to pick up a copy. On an inside page in the local section was a short story headlined "Lawyers Parade Nude." The article gave the basics about our pageant. It was only three paragraphs long and included no quotes (not unusual for our local paper). What it did have was a photograph of the six winners when we were standing onstage together. Naturally, the picture had been cropped so that you only saw bare shoulders and faces, but it accurately conveyed the impression that the six of us were standing together naked.

Since we were open about our nudism, Carla and I really didn't care about the article. Likewise, I doubted that Wendy, Suzanne, Rob, or Ervin cared much. However, the article had major consequences for Cassie.

Apparently, the powers in the firm where Cassie worked still read the paper. We found out after-the-fact that Cassie was called into a meeting with her department chair and the managing partner on Wednesday morning. Cassie was told, in rather insulting terms, that public nudity was not acceptable for lawyers in that firm. As I heard the story, the term "slut" was used. She had until 5:00 p.m. on Friday to get all of her work in shape to be re-assigned and to get her office cleaned out. The firm "graciously" agreed to pay Cassie through the end of the current pay period which was the following Friday.

Word of Cassie's firing hit the nude lawyers' telegraph by mid-day Wednesday. Carla, Erin, and I talked. We felt somewhat guilty as we had contributed to creating an environment in which Cassie had felt that public nudity was safe. Carla and I both had experience with large law firms. We should have discouraged Cassie from participating in the pageant and warned her of the risk. We wanted to offer her a job with us, but our real estate work had dried up quickly after Mala left. While it seemed impolite to ask directly, it also seemed highly unlikely that Cassie had enough "portable business" to cover her salary and allocable expenses.

Erin is, of course, grossly over-qualified for her job with us. Erin is both brilliant and creative. While her undergraduate work was not in business or finance, she is a natural business person. I suppose some of that was acquired from her father who teaches finance.

An hour or so after we had concluded that we couldn't afford to help Cassie, Erin asked Carla and me to sit down with her again.

"I've been doing some research," Erin said. "You may be surprised to learn that there are 13 landed nude or clothing optional clubs in the state. There are also four non-landed clubs. Surely, those clubs and their members need a real estate lawyer from time to time. We are the only openly nude law firm in the state. Business from those clubs and their members should be ours."

"Ok, what are you thinking?" Carla asked.

"I've been over our numbers," Erin responded. "Even if she didn't generate a dime in collectible billings, we can afford to bring Erin in as an employee at $40,000 per year. It isn't great for her, but it beats nothing. BUT, I think that we can build a book of business for her. We can direct market to the nudist clubs in the state. If Cassie can add estate planning, I think we can generate enough business to support her as an eventual partner and make more money for the firm."

We talked over the idea for another hour. The downside was that it would take a fair amount of time and some significant cost to try the marketing effort and any payoff would be realized slowly over time. On the other hand, it might help Cassie and, if it worked, we should dominate the niche for nude legal services statewide. We decided to give it a try.

Carla called Cassie and invited her to lunch at our office the following Monday (we wanted to give her time to get her office cleaned out at her current firm and we wanted the reality of not getting up and going to work to have hit her). Cassie showed up for our luncheon in the traditional woman lawyer outfit: pin-stripe jacket and matching long skirt, high-necked top, and "sensible" heels (how are high heels ever sensible?). We had a good, but not extravagant, lunch catered in. When Cassie arrived, Carla, Erin, and I were waiting for her nude.

After the initial greetings, we led Cassie into our main conference room. Carla explained to Cassie that "we ordered lunch in so that we didn't have to get dressed to go out. Please feel free to undress too if you like."

Cassie looked somewhat confused and uncertain for a moment. Then, she smiled and said, "thank you." It was, I must admit, somewhat exciting to watch Cassie strip off her pin-striped uniform. After her bra and panties were off and set on top of the credenza, I was reminded that Cassie had a really nice body.

We all loaded our plates and sat down. I let Carla explain our idea. Erin followed with her thoughts about a target market and how we could reach it. Cassie asked some fairly astute questions. Carla and Erin also talked about what it is like to work at our firm.

After Carla and Erin had made our sales pitch to Cassie, it fell to me to throw a bit of cold water. "Cassie," I said, "I realize that $40,000 gross salary is nothing like what you were making and may not be enough for you to live. We hope to take that up significantly and quickly, but that depends upon whether this marketing effort brings in new business. If we do the marketing effort, you are going to be featured in it. That means that we'd need a commitment from you to stay with us and not leave in a few months if someone offers you a lot more money sooner than we can."

"Another thing to think about," I continued, "is that, as you've learned, we are in a pretty conservative profession. Everyone out there who has heard of us knows that we work nude. God knows what they think we do besides work. You need to consider the risk that, if you join us, the fact that you've worked here may stigmatize you and make it very difficult for you to move to a more traditional legal job if you were to decide that you want to move on."

I went on. "Yet another thing to think about is that we'd bring you in as an employee. As an employee, we cannot insist that you work nude. Carla and I have a partnership agreement that obligates us to work nude. Erin is an employee but voluntarily works nude all of the time. While we cannot require you to work nude, it would probably be an uncomfortable relationship if you chose to work here clothed."

Cassie took a deep breath. "First, I really appreciate what you are willing to do to help me. I should have waited until I worked in a more open-minded environment before I tried something like the pageant. I didn't. I made a bad judgment and I have to live with the consequences. Second, if I came here, I would, of course, work nude. I like the three of you and would not want to set myself apart from you. The opportunity to work nude is one of the biggest positives about your firm. My issue is, frankly, money. The money you are offering would make things very, very tight for me. None of us know what your marketing plan would produce. It could be a very long time before you would be in position to give me a raise. On the other hand, given why I was fired, I'm probably 'damaged goods' and I don't know whether I can get another job at all much less a good paying one. I understand that you need a long-term commitment from me to do what you propose."

Cassie stopped talking. She was frowning. We had put her in a dilemma. What we were offering her was no sure thing. If she took our offer and it didn't work out, she probably would not have many options to leave. She might well be able to find a job in a few weeks that paid more than double what we could start her at. Then again, she might not find a job at all.

I looked at Carla and then at Erin. The three of us have an uncanny ability to know what the others are thinking. Carla and Erin nodded their heads.

"Cassie," I said, "There is no deadline for you to accept or reject our proposal. Why don't you take some time to test the job market, and get back to us in a few weeks if you haven't found something better?"

Cassie looked at me, then at Carla, and then at Erin. Her frown turned into a smile. "Thank you," she said.

We tried to keep the conversation light for the rest of our lunch. When we were done, Cassie got up and walked to the credenza where her clothes lay. She picked up her panties and lifted her left foot to put them on. Then she stopped. "Screw it," she said, putting the panties down. "I'll go commando."

Cassie pulled on her top with no bra. She pulled her skirt up over her bare lower body and fastened it. She slipped on her shoes, put her lingerie in her purse, and put her jacket over a forearm. We thanked Cassie for joining us for lunch. She walked out to the elevators as the three of us stood in our reception area. She stood waiting for the elevator with her back to us. When she heard the ping sound indicating that an elevator was arriving, she reached behind herself, grabbed a handful of her skirt, raised it up, and flashed us a lovely bare ass.

Carla and Erin applauded Cassie's flash as she walked into the elevator car. I commented that, "I think Cassie would fit in here."

Erin was very serious about her marketing ideas and insisted that we go forward whether or not Cassie joined us. One element of her plan was the preparation of a brochure about the firm to send out to nudist groups around the state. Erin did the first draft and Carla and I then both read it closely for compliance with the rules on attorney advertising.

A key part of the brochure was photographs of us working nude. Erin hired a professional photographer who came to the office and took shots of Carla nude at her computer, me nude proofreading a brief, and the two of us in conference nude. He also took a few pictures of Erin to substantiate the claim that our staff worked nude too. In order to establish ourselves as truly nudist, we felt that the pictures could not appear to be coy. Bare pubes, breasts, and asses appeared in every picture.

Before the photographer left, he and Erin decided that we ought to have a few pictures of us meeting with someone (inferentially a client). The problem was that we had not lined up anyone else to model in our pictures. Erin solved that problem by calling across the hall. She explained our problem to Kim, who agreed to be our model so long as she stayed clothed. The photographer took several shots of Carla and me, nude, talking to or shaking hands with a clothed Kim. Kim declined payment for her work. Erin took four bottles a very good wine to her a day later.

The photos were back soon and looked pretty good. Well, the photos of Erin and Carla looked good. I wanted to use as few photos with me in them as possible. Erin had hired a printer. A young man and woman from the printer came to our office and spent a long time with us working on the layout of the brochure. After a few weeks spending more time on the brochure than on our real work, it was ready. Erin decided to hold the brochure for a while. She had an idea if Cassie decided to join us.

Carla finally called Cassie called and asked her to drop in for lunch. Cassie showed up wearing jeans, a tee shirt, and gym shoes. She looked rather beaten down. Even her hair had not been tended with her usual care.

When Cassie started talking, she was obviously both angry and depressed. Her job search had not gone well. While a few firms were initially impressed by her excellent resume, they stopped talking to her once they learned about the pageant. "What," Cassie asked, "does taking my clothes off in public have to do with whether or not I'm a competent and ethical lawyer?"

We, of course, could not answer that question. To us, it was patently obvious that you can be very competent, highly ethical, and still enjoy being seen in the nude.

Cassie did have one interview with a firm of five male lawyers. The money was good and the work sounded interesting. However, it became clear to Cassie that the firm was interested in her because they assumed that she would gladly fuck all of the male lawyers.

"I enjoy sex," Cassie said, "but not with them. I'm not going to take a job if I have to fuck and suck every guy in the office to keep it." Cassie raised her head and weakly joked, "one or two maybe, but not five." She gave a sad smile.

I got to play the role of the good guy this time. "Cassie," I said, "the proposal we made to you a couple of months ago is still open. The longer we've thought about it, the more we think it will work long term. We'd love to have you join us." Telling her this was, of course, why we had invited her in.

Cassie sat silently for almost a minute. She started hesitantly, "I really like all three of you. You were great before I was fired and have been very good to me since. I really like the idea of working most of the time with nothing on. Do you know why I haven't accepted your proposal?"

I gently said, "The money?"

"No. I'm sure that I can bring in enough business to justify raises fairly soon. No, what I have hung up on is: how do I tell my parents that I work in the nude?"

It was rude, but we couldn't help ourselves. Erin, Carla, and I all laughed. Cassie got a hurt look on her face. Erin gently said, "Cassie, that's an issue we've all dealt with. We can finesse that."

Erin's answer was not true. Erin's parents were exposed to her public nudity before she came to work with us and had no problem with it. Carla had gone to some lengths, with her sister's help, to keep her parents from learning about her nudism. My parents had died years before we took the law firm nude. However, I thought that we could finesse the issue and I was willing to live with Erin's "puffery." I wanted Cassie to take our job.

Cassie thought for a moment more. Then, she said "I'm in. When can I start?"

Carla answered, "How about tomorrow?"

Cassie was waiting for us outside the doors of our suite. Naturally, we had forgotten to give her a key the day before. Fall was upon us and it was a damp and cool morning. Cassie was wearing a belted raincoat. As Erin, Carla, and I stepped out of the elevator on our floor, Cassie smiled and took her raincoat off. She wore nothing underneath.

Cassie's first job was to make her contribution to our marketing effort. Erin had called the photographer after Cassie had left the day before. The photographer came in mid-morning. Cassie posed for several full frontal nudes. Erin had decided to make a separate announcement of Cassie joining the firm. The announcement would be sent out with our brochure to every nude resort and club in the state. Accompanying those materials was a letter over Carla's signature asking for the opportunity to meet with each group's members to explain our services.

While Carla and I had normal working days, the photos and getting Cassie set up as an employee took Erin and Cassie until well into the afternoon. I inferred that they had finished when I heard Erin's voice on our internal comm. line saying the single word "shower."

Carla and I were standing outside the small shower in the washroom at the back of our suite when Erin led Cassie in. Cassie looked a little perplexed. Erin went on in and started the water. Carla gave Cassie the explanation.

"Cassie," Carla said, "this is a little tradition we have. Any time someone starts with the firm, on their first day, we all take a shower together. It is a little tight in there. Consider it bonding." Carla turned and stepped into the shower.

I stood back to let Cassie go first. She seemed unsure for a moment; a smile then came across her face. Cassie stepped into the shower. I followed Cassie's tight, gorgeous bare ass.

There really isn't much room to move with four people squeezed into our shower. Nonetheless, Cassie had managed to turn around so that she was facing me. Her face looked very sexy, framed by her now wet hair. There was a gleam in her eyes.

I soon felt one hand softly stroking my balls while a finger ran up and down the top of my dick. I could look down just enough to see that they were Cassie's hand. As I looked back up into her face, she rose up and kissed me quickly on the lips. She moved a hand so that both hands were stroking me from my base to my head.

Erin and Carla had figured out what was going on. Behind Cassie, they each made a half turn to face each other. They each put their hand closer to the wall between the other's legs. With their free hands, they each reached around Cassie and began playing with her nipples.

Cassie was stroking me more quickly and firmly. She had moved one hand to focus on the underside of my dickhead. As I soon proved, Cassie knew a little bit about jacking a guy off. I came all over Cassie's belly. Erin wiped a bit up with a finger and put it in her mouth.

I noticed Carla's hand moving down from Cassie's nipple and backed away as much as I could. Carla was soon fingering Cassie and Erin while Erin fingered her. Judging from the sounds, I think all three women got off. When Carla was finished with her, I washed my cum off of Cassie's belly. All four of us got out of the shower.

As we were toweling each other off, Cassie jokingly said, "Hey, I said I'd do sex with one or two to keep my job, not three."

Carla quickly responded, "No, you said that you would have sex with one or two guys to keep your job. You only played with one guy today. The other two you played with are girls."

As I dried Cassie's hair, she laughed. "Good point Carla. I think that I'm going to like it here. Do you only use the shower when someone starts?"

"No," Erin replied, "if anyone is feeling particularly stressed, they can call for a shower. If you hear that call, you stop what you're doing, if you can, and get your bare butt into the shower."

Carla laughed. "Occasionally, one or another of us will actually use the shower to wash off. We all prefer our group showers though."

"I understand why," Cassie laughed.

Erin added, "We'll have to invite you out to the house to use the sauna and hot tub soon."

"That would be great," Cassie replied.

Carla added, "And, you'll be welcome to bring a friend."

Erin reminded us, "Hey, don't forget that Melina's and Darcy's volleyball game is at 6:00." The high school girls' volleyball season had started. We were trying to support our two nude sand volleyball teammates.

The response to our mailing was surprisingly favorable, at least insofar as getting invitations to speak to nudist/naturist groups. We spent many weekends that fall, when I would rather have watched football, traveling around the state.

The first Saturday in December found us driving about 250 miles to the northern end of our state. A group called "North Coast Skinny Dippers" was holding a nude swim at a private club. We had been invited to speak and stay for the swim. The event started at 6:00 p.m., meaning that we had to leave about noon to be sure that we weren't late. The weather in our area was mild for December. Erin, Carla, and Cassie all looked askance when I insisted that everyone take winter coats and boots. We were going up to near one of the Great Lakes. I had gone to college near another of the Lakes and knew what could happen in the region in December.

12