Legally Nude Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We found the club a couple of miles off of the Interstate with about 45 minutes to spare, time enough for coffee and a burger at a fast food joint. When we arrived for the swim, the club ("NCSD" for short) leaders were quite friendly. By 6:15 p.m., about 50 people had arrived and stripped down. A plurality was middle-aged or older couples. However, there were a few families with younger children and, to my surprise, some families with teenaged children. To my experience, it is unusual to see families with teenagers that are comfortable going nude together. Most attendees brought some food item and there were soft drinks and lemonade. I noticed that there was no alcohol and, of course, no smoking.

Cassie gave our presentation. Everyone listened attentively and Cassie got more questions than I had expected. We were done by 6:45 and the swim proper began. Cassie primarily worked the room talking to people. Even nudists are very receptive to a beautiful, naked woman. Erin, Carla, and I were enticed (it didn't take much) to join the water volleyball at one end of the pool. The swim was a better time than I had expected.

We got so wrapped up in the games, that I lost track of time. I was surprised to see that it was just after 9:00 when someone shouted, "Hey, it is really snowing!"

We got out of the pool and looked out a window. Our car, which had been clean when we parked, now had at least a couple of inches of snow on it and more was falling fast. The NCSD president announced, "Friends, I think we ought to end this early. My weather app says this storm is just starting."

In good conditions, we had about a five hour drive home. I didn't know how far south the snow went, but dreaded crawling home through a snowstorm at night. The looks on Erin's, Carla's, and Cassie's faces showed that their enthusiasm was no greater than mine.

As we gathered our things, an older couple walked up. They looked to both be in their 60s, but still looked reasonably fit. The man said, "This storm runs south about 75 miles. I don't think you're getting home tonight. The County's already declared a Level 1 snow emergency."

The woman, whom I correctly took to be his wife, smiled at us. "We own a hotel one exit down the Interstate. (She named a brand at the top end of hotels found along Interstate highways). We always hold back a couple of rooms. I think we're staying there tonight. Why don't you stay with us as our guests? I'm Helen Spitzburger. This is my husband Jerry."

We gratefully accepted the offer. We showered and donned our winter coats and boots. My earlier "irrationality" about bringing winter gear had been vindicated. Walking outside, I guessed that there were already four or five inches of snow on the ground. It can fall fast this close to the Lakes.

It took us about 40 minutes to crawl out to the Interstate and a few miles down it to the next exit. By the time we reached the exit, the conditions were near "whiteout" and I was navigating by following the taillights of our benefactors' SUV. Erin, in the front passenger seat, was looking at her I phone and announced "well, this Interstate is officially closed."

Following the Spitzburgers into a full parking lot, I noticed red illuminated letter on the hotel sign saying "NO VACANCY." I followed the Spitzburgers' SUV until we found two spaces at the very back of the hotel. Jerry and Helen got out of their SUV and walked to a door. Jerry pulled out a key, opened the door, and gestured for us to come in.

Inside, Jerry said, "These are the rooms we hold back, 136 and 137. If you ladies will just wait here, Helen and I will go to the front desk and get the key cards. Harry, why don't you come with us? We'll be back in a minute."

I followed Jerry and Helen through an indoor courtyard. There were five floors of rooms that encircled the courtyard. A pool and a small cabin-like building were in the courtyard. I noticed that only the night lights were on.

Jerry explained to me, "We close the pool at 10:00 p.m. That gets folks into bed earlier. That means they get up and out earlier and we can start cleaning the rooms for tomorrow night's customers sooner."

We walked through a door into the front lobby. Behind the counter were a young man and a young woman. Jerry addressed them, "Hi Sharon, Don. Any word from the midnight shift?"

"Not yet Mr. S," the young woman said in a pleasant voice.

"I doubt that they'll make it through this crap. Helen and I are taking 136. Mr. Stone and his friends will be in 137. Let me know when you hear anything from the midnight crew."

"Yes Sir," Sharon responded.

Don ran a couple of plastic cards through the coding machine and handed them to Jerry, who handed one to me. Jerry said, "Harry, could you come back here and give us a hand?"

Jerry unlocked a door on one side of the lobby. I followed him and Helen into a large and nicely appointed office. Helen opened a closet and handed out three bottles of red wine. Jerry looked at me and said, "It'll be mid-morning before they get this crap cleaned up. No point in getting up early. We might as well have a drink or two while we're stuck here."

Helen had reached back into the closet and held a bottle on Bombay gin and a bottle of tonic. "We mostly keep wine, but Jerry likes his gin and tonic. I don't know if he'll share." Helen was smiling. Jerry grunted.

We walked back through the court yard to the rooms. Jerry opened the door to his room for Helen. He started to walk away, saying "I'll get some ice." Then he noticed that we had no baggage. "I think we can scrounge up some toothbrushes and paste in the morning. There's shampoo in the room."

I opened our room and held the door for Erin, Carla, and Cassie to enter. A few moments later, I heard a knock on the connecting door to the next room. I opened that to find Helen standing nude with two glasses of wine in her hands. Smiling, she said "We're stuck here. We might as well get comfortable and have a drink."

I handed the glasses to Erin, who set them down and began undressing. We moved a couple of chairs into Jerry and Helen's room. Soon all six of us were sitting there, naked, with drinks in hand. I could see out the window that it was still snowing hard. We didn't pull the curtains. No one in their right mind was walking outside that night.

We had been talking for a while when there was a knock on the door. Helen got up and looked through the fisheye lens in the door. "It's just Sharon," she said. Helen opened the door.

If Sharon was at all surprised by walking into a room with six naked people, she didn't show it. "Jeff just called," she said. "He slid off the road over on 729. Gretchen was with him. They're ok, but they can't get here."

"I'm not surprised," Jerry said. "I don't know when the morning crew will get here either. You and Don better split it up, one sleep while the other minds the front desk. You could be here a while. You're both on triple time from now till you leave."

Sharon turned and left. Before she left, Helen asked, "Has the hotel gone to bed?"

Sharon turned back. "It looks that way Mrs. S." Sharon left.

Triple time was more than Jerry was obligated to pay. He saw the quizzical look on my face. "Sharon and Don are both damn good employees," he explained. "They're honest, smart, work hard, and always show up. I'd give them quadruple time, but they'd be insulted. We've got another hotel over on 80, across the state line. I'm hoping to turn Don into my GM over there and have Sharon run this one. Helen and I need to spend more time in Florida instead of in this crap!"

Helen stood and set her wine down. "There is a sauna just outside our rooms. Don't you think that's the thing for a snowy night? It might be a bit tight with six, but we're all friends."

A sauna sounded good actually. Helen opened the door, holding onto her key card, and we all stepped naked into the courtyard. It did, indeed, appear that everyone else was asleep.

We followed Helen to the cabin-like structure. She swiped her key in front of the door, opened it, and said, "Just a minute." Helen walked inside. I noticed a heavy glass window just to the left of the door, looking out on the pool. Helen pulled down some sort of a blind. Then she turned on a light and said "come in."

It was tight once we were all in and the door was closed. We solved that by Erin sitting on my lap. Helen fiddled with some controls and the sauna soon started heating. We didn't talk much as it got hotter. It was really hot with Erin sitting on me, but she still felt good. We were holding hands.

I don't know how long we were in the sauna. Eventually, Helen asked "Is that enough for everyone?" Getting an affirmative murmur, she stood up. "I'm going to turn out the light before I open the door." The room went dark for a second before she opened the door and let in the dim light from the courtyard.

My first perception following Erin out of the sauna cabin was that the air in the courtyard now felt very cold. Then, I heard a soft female giggle coming from the pool. That was followed quickly by the same voice saying "oh, shit!" Looking towards the pool, I could see two heads very close together in the water and a pile of clothes lying beside the pool.

Helen walked over to the side of the pool nearest the couple in the water. I heard her saying, "Don't worry. My husband and I own the hotel. Just don't disturb the other guests and, please, don't drown." Helen walked back to us chuckling softly. "I love skinny dippers," she said to us. Then she added, "Follow me."

Helen walked partway across the courtyard to a large cabinet. Using her keycard, she unlocked the cabinet and began pulling out towels. As she handed the fresh towels around, she told us, "I've also got soap here. There are two shower heads over there." Helen pointed to a couple of showerheads mounted on a wall not far from the pool.

We took the soap and towels. While the couple in the pool watched, Helen and Jerry washed each other under one showerhead while Erin, Carla, Cassie, and I washed each other under the other. After we all toweled off, we walked naked across the courtyard towards our rooms. Cassie waved at the couple in the pool. I do wonder what that couple thought. Hopefully, they enjoyed Helen and Jerry's hotel and have gone back.

Back in Helen and Jerry's room, Jerry said "It's after 1:00. I hate to end a good time, but we old folks need to sleep."

"That's no problem," Carla responded, "we ought to sleep too."

The four of us went back through the connecting door to our room and shut it. I actually was tired. The room only had one king size bed. I slept that night on my side with my dick between Erin's ass-cheeks. Cassie was behind me with her tits pressed into my back. Carla slept on the other end, snuggled against Cassie's ass. There are much worse things than spending the night nude in bed with three beautiful nude women.

12