Lend the Money

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this what you've been waiting to see?" asked Samena, doing a little shimmy, trying to get into the swings of things.

Fahim nodded his head vigorously. "What a beautiful body you have; you look so sensuous, and your beautiful breasts are so inviting! Your nipples are so sexy," he said admiringly as he gently tweaked them. "I wish my wife had such beautiful breasts."

"So, I take it you like them." She looked at him staring at her breasts before looking down at her own flesh , then looking back at him still staring

"Oh, Samena, yes," he said staring at her breasts.

"Don't you think they are big?" she asked.

"No they are perfect. I like them too much, in fact, I love them," he said.

" Samena smiled at him and replying, "I know I have huge breasts, but I also know many men prefer small ones. She could not believe the words that were coming out of her own mouth.

"I like heavy and full like yours and I have been eyeing yours since, I don't know how long,," he replied.

Fahim felt the now exposed breasts cupping her soft mounds with both of his hands, kneading them, squeezing them, and stroking the nipples with his fingers as if he was getting ready to milk a cow. At one point, he lifted Samena's breasts, raising them to his nose and, with his eyes holding hers, inhaled deeply while rubbing his face into them savagely. He then started to kiss them passionately while fondling her breasts, pressing them, brushing them, pinching her ever so erect nipples, feeling the firmness and softness of her lovely boobs.

"I can't believe how your nipples stand up, almost like pencil erasers. I wish my wife had tits like yours. I always wanted to bury my head between these." He had each of her breasts in his hands.

"Who will stop you? Bury your head then, they're yours—for now." Her eyes were glazing with lust as if Semena has now accepted her role as a lover for Fahim. Hearing this, Fahim swept her up off her feet and carried the now naked Semena to his bed, carefully placing her on the mattress. Fahim just stood there taking in her beauty and magnificent body. She looked so sexy lying there. He could not believe that the dream he'd been repressing since he'd met her was now coming true. Fahim lay down next to her and quickly placed his head on her chest, placing his mouth on her breasts. Feeling his assault, Samena moaned and closed her eyes, tilting her head deeper into the pillow. She moaned even louder when Fahim started licking and sucking on her nipples like a baby who was nursing.. He licked at her nipples teasingly before engulfing them and sucking them hungrily. He took one nipple and began sucking and biting feverishly while his fingers took the other breast and started squeezing it. Samena's moans had increased louder and longer to show her sheer ecstasy. She was delirious with lust; startled at her own ecstasy.

To show her lust, Samena grabbed Fahim's, head smashing it even further into her chest. Fahim was lighting a fire inside her; a lust that she has never experienced before.. Samena writhed against him, lifting her breasts as he suckled on her nipple, moaning and running her fingers through his hair

"Oh Fahim," she hissed as she inhaled deeply. Her hands ruffled his hair as she tossed her head back in ecstasy.

Fahim was soon lashing his tongue frantically against her breasts. While Samena held him on a tight leash, he went about licking all around her breasts, trailing through her curves with his tongue. Samena squirmed, feeling his tongue teasing her breasts, and she attempted to pull him even closer. He kept looking up to see her enjoying his oral treat on her breasts, and kept licking and sucking her nipples vigorously. Samena's body was trembling with carnal lust as he continued his assault on her nipples.

Semena pushed Fahim away and had him lie on his back. She slowly slithered downward where her head was now facing his groin. Though Samena was naked, she finally realized that Fahim was still dressed. Their lust was now mutual to the point it was now Samena, who was being the aggressor. She opened his belt buckle pulled Fahim's pants to his ankles. His cock sprang free and bounced before her face. Her eyes widened at the sight of his magnificent phallus. She couldn't imagine taking a weapon like that in her body.

She wanted to take his erect cock now. Cautiously, she ran her hand up and down his engorged cock and then wrapped her fingers around it, but find out it very difficult because it was so thick in girth.. Samena comprehend that for the first time in her life she held another cock in her hand besides her husband's sex organ.

The sight of her wrists full of bangles, and her finger with her wedding ring busy caressing his cock was exciting Fahim. Her hand felt like a soft chamois wrapped around his grateful cock.

Fahim's could not measure his excitement except in the size of his now very hard cock, which Samena was furtively touching with feather light fingertips. When he was watching her eyeing it from top to bottom, he could tell that she was mentally measuring it too. The way she was trembling, he knew that what she had found excited her immensely..

Finally, Samena laid on her back; the bed that Fahim's wife shares.

"Fahim, please go slowly when you enter me. I am not sure your...you know...I am not sure I would be able to take it." She licked her pretty, glossy, cherry red lips while looking at his thick fat cock as if in anticipation, as if she was determined to take this glorious phallus in her, no matter what.

"Oh, Samena. I can't tell you how long I've been waiting to hear you say that."

Fahim took in the sight of the beautiful woman that he fantasized about for so long; and now those fantasies are coming true. He was fully aroused and awaiting his pleasure, wantonly exposing her naked body to his gaze. He felt proud and very fortunate.

Fahim wasted no time as he began to kiss her all over her body, her face, her tummy, her navel, as he went even lower. H shimmied down to her feet, kissing them, then the inside of her legs, slowly making his way up to her pussy. Finally arriving there, he gazed at, her beautiful, pink pussy as if he was given a ten-course meal. He had no idea where to begin. He decided to start just licking. He licked with fervor like a kitten drinking milk Fahim moaned as she felt his soft tongue on her labs.

His technique felt so lovely, soft and natural. In the mean time, the scent of her pussy welcomed Samena's excited tongue. He had kissed, licked and fucked so many women in his life. However, Samena was different; she has this enigmatic sexual charm, which drove him crazy.

"My husband never did that to me," she whispered.

"Never?" He asked. "Why not?"

"I don't know," she mused and started whimpering, gasping and directing the action.

He passed his tongue from the bottom of her pussy to the top and flicked it over her clit again.

"Oh Fahim, yes! Do that again!" New moans escaped her lips and she began to rock her hips in a fucking motion. She was not licking her clit as much as she was simply fucking his face.

He caressed her entire pussy with his tongue, all the while stroking the insides of her legs and thighs. Fahim teased for a bit more and then, spreading her legs wide plunged his face and tongue deeper into her womanhood, increasing the pace of the licking.

Samena began to moan louder and grabbed at the back of his head to show Fahim she was immensely enjoying his tongue now buried deep inside her. Samena 's breathing was becoming more and more rapid and shallow and the movements of her hips more jerky.

As she moved closer to the edge of an orgasm, her thighs closed around his head and her hips began to rock and buck. She trapped his head between her soft thighs clamping his head right against her pussy. Fahim licked furiously as she writhed and moaned on the bed.

His tongue was furiously as if his life depended on it, when suddenly her body went tense, and the orgasm came to her in waves. Thankfully, she was lying down or else she would have collapsed on the floor in a heap. As the orgasm slowly ebbed, Samena relaxed her legs. Fahim, raised his head, his face glistening from her juices as the result of the shattering orgasm. He said with delight and burning lust, "Samena! Your beautiful pussy tastes so delicious!"

Samena's thought she was going to die, she looked at him through misty eyes and pleaded, forgoing any inhibitions she may have had previously. She exclaimed, "Do it now! Please!"

Fahim didn't need any encouragement. His cock was granite with anticipation. He was ready to fuck her as hard as he could. "Ok! But I need to know if you are protected?"

"Yes, Fahim. I am protected." He kissed her neck and mouth hungrily, forcing her legs apart with his hands. She complied, allowing him to nestle his hard cock on top her warm, wet clit. He raised his hips and his cock aimed at her pussy like a heat-seeking missile. He lowered himself and rested it at the opening of her cervix. She was warm, wet, and ready. For some unknown reason, at that moment, Samena thought of her husband and she started feeling guilt. Nevertheless, as quick as it came, it went away, as she replaced those thoughts with the wonderful feelings Fahim's cock was going to give her. As Fahim moved over her, Samena reached down with her hand to grasp Fahim's cock, slowly guiding it to her pussy; her pussy that familiar only to her husband.

A gentle downward motion with his hips, was all that he needed for his cock to spread her well-lubricated petals apart and enter her hot pussy. He'd worked his hands under her body and grabbed her shoulders so she wouldn't slip out from under him. She parted her legs willingly, but he knelt between them, grabbing them and pushing them into her chest, leaving her pussy wide open, rubbing his cock up and down her slit. She drew in her breath sharply when suddenly, without warning, he completely plunged his swollen cock into her. Fahim also gave out a gasp as her hot, wet, pussy tightened around it as if it were glove wrapping around a finger. He shoved his cock even deep into her pussy, managing to slide all the way into her sloppy tightness. She was tight. Oh, she was very tight. It had been so long since her husband had been inside her. Her muscles moved around him as he held himself inside of her. Samena reared up, crying out from the sharp sensations as his cock completely engulfed her invaded wet cave, Fahim sensed that maybe he shouldn't have entered her so quickly because of his huge cock and because of that, thought that he may be hurting her.

Fahim's intuition proved to be correct when he heard her exclaim, "Oh! It is too huge," she cried, slapping his chest with weak arms. Then she said more softly, "I've had no sex in quite a while, so please be gentle, you're too big for me."

"All right," he gasped, and started pulling out. As his cock was almost out of her, however, he rammed it back in.

The sudden thrust made her cry out again.

He'd lowered his head and shoulders until his face was inches away from hers and she was almost completely doubled over, with her thighs pressing onto her breasts. She was still saying his name when he withdrew and entered her for the third time.. Her slit opened for him and she received him. Samena experienced pain but it quickly turned to cramping and pleasure. It was as if she was giving up her virginity again. Now she just felt full as the thick cock stretched her hole.

Fahim pressed his body down on hers. She tried to twist and roll away, but he was too strong for her. Now he wanted to conquer her pussy and make her his. He started kissing her mouth, grinding his shaved pubes against her clit. He did not move, letting her adjust to his size and thickness. She closed her eyes, and concentrated on her need to feel the sweet sensation of the huge penis sliding inside her. In it went until she felt him tearing her flesh.

Slowly her body relaxed and a smile danced across her face.

"It's okay." she whispered. Now fuck me, as you like. I'm ready," She pulled his head down close to her mouth.

Fahim began to enter her with the full length of his shaft. Her pussy was soft like velvet, wet and clingy, tight, so very tight almost as though she was sucking on him. He slid into her as far as he could go. Slowly, he began to slide in and out of her. At first, his strokes were small and gentle. He was afraid if he drilled her to fast, he might hurt her again.

She was wet and yielding, and after about six pounding thrust, she began to cry.

"You're so big," she moaned.

"And you're so tight!" he said.

"You like it?" she asked.

Fahim replied, "Oh Samena, that's so nice. I fantasized and dreamed about being with you this way for so long, and this was even better than I could have imagined." With that, he started pumping back and forth, feeling the heat of her underneath him, the way she squirmed in her arousal, unable to help herself from responding even though she might hate the situation. It was as if her whole body was on fire, tingling with pain and pleasure at the same time. The sensations intermingled wonderfully. Fahim was in complete heaven, his dick encased in her fiery hot sheathe. Fahim wanted this to be a day she wouldn't ever forget.

Samena was rocking her hips in unison with Fahim's and each time he entered completely, she rose to meet him, His groin would press against her clit and send an electric charge through her. Her breasts were shaking like a bowl of Jell-O reacting to an earthquake as he was fucking her like an animal in heat.

"Talk dirty," he growled, "Talk dirt to me, Samena! I like it women talk dirty to me."

Samena responded, "Ohhh Fahim, you are stretching me, your cock is so big; much bigger than your friend's, and fatter too. I am starting to love it. It feels so good Fahim. Yes, split your friend's wife dripping pussy. Yes, That's it. Oh-oh. Tear me if you can. Fuck me" Samena grunted and she increased her pace.

"I bet your husband hardly fucks you but don't worry my love, now your husband's friend will take good care of your tight pussy from now," Fahim replied with love in his eyes.

Fahim couldn't get over that this was the tightest pussy he had ever fucked. None of the females that he made love to, were as tight as Samena.

Samena felt more of him slide into her and felt her heart rock and pain. Fahim was fucking her so hard and deliciously, ramming into her steadfastly. She thought how lucky his wife is that Fahim knows how to fuck hard.. Oh, how he feels huge and wonderful inside me. How he fills and stretches me. Oh, this is so delicious. Fahim was fucking her so hard and deliciously, ramming into her persistently.

Fahim leaned his head down, took an exposed nipple between his teeth, and bit ever so slightly while continuing to pound Samena's sweet pussy. As Fahim was kissing and sucking her nipples, her necklace got in the way. He pushed it slightly up, to which Samena smiled and asked, "How does it feel to fuck someone else's wife?"

He replied, "Just great, Samena. Especially one as sexy as you." Suddenly she blurted out, "Oh Fahim, hold me, something is happening to me."

Samena's eyes rolled back in her head, her hands clasped Fahim's ass cheeks as she felt like every muscle in her body contracted as her first orgasm burst. Fahim was also about to come but didn't want it to end. Therefore, he slowed down, to give them both a break.. He then started the process again, the build-up, and the thrashing.

For that moment he at first bit Samena's nipple softly between his teeth's and then began to maul and pull on her nipple bud with his other hand, while one hand gently traced her clit.

Samena had never experienced anything like that in her life. "Oh! Fahim, you are turning me into your sex slave. I love this Fahim. Keep pinching and chewing your friend's slut wife's nipples, while fucking her and rubbing her clit." Samena finished with a loud moan.

Samena was enjoying it now and her cries of pleasure grew louder. She felt her vaginal muscles gripping him tightly. She felt her body opening wide, wider as if she wanted to engulf completely, Fahim's whole body inside her. He was fucking her harder and faster and she was enjoying every minute of it, prayed it would never end.

He increased his pace rapidly and Samena's shrieks became more audible. He was ramming his cock harder and harder. She was thumping her hips and banging them up and down on the bed. She was trembling in lust and pure passion. She was dreaming of this for years and finally it has happened. She repeatedly asked him to fuck her harder and harder. She was in lust and total ecstasy.

Suddenly she arched her back, almost lifting him out of her. At the same time, she grabbed his back, raking her long fingernails and leaving scratches on it. Samena shocked Fahim by being so aggressive and assertive, very much different from her normal, shy personality. Publicly, with her family at her side, she had a reputation of being modest, conservative—prudish even. However, in bed, she had the sexual appetite of a whore, and was ready and willing to try just about anything. Fahim sensed this and planned to take full advantage her hunger.

"Put my legs up on your shoulders, I want you in deep."

Fahim lifted her legs up and as a result, was able to fulfill Samena's desired goal by being able to drive deeply into her, rubbing against her cervix with the head of his cock. Her eyes shot open as he plummeted deeply with his cock, driving her wild. He again built up his speed and was plunging in and out, faster then before.

Even though she was soaked from her own juices the lips of her pussy were grabbing the sides of his shaft as he pulled out and then went back in her as he drove forward.

Fahim slammed his cock in and out of her like a piston; their skin slapping together with the sound echoing off the walls. She was breathing now rapid and deep, and emitting passionate sounds from her lips. She never took her eyes from his face.

Soon they were both sweating and grunting like pigs. Streams of sweat rolled off his body and dripped onto hers, stinging her where it inadvertently bruised her skin. Only occasionally did he pause to catch his breath, to readjust his grip on her shoulders, or to squeeze her breasts roughly.

She knew how to work her cunt muscles so it felt like her pussy was clutching at his cock.

He left her legs up draped over his shoulders, her pussy being speared and stabbed repeatedly by his cock. He almost folded her over onto herself, her knees nearly pressed back to her shoulders.

Fahim was like a bull. He didn't know where it came from, but he was staying hard and he was fucking her like a teenager. He was fucking her violently with the raw passion of an animal; her beautiful breasts swaying back and forth with each forward thrust. He couldn't resist his hands reaching around and to stroke her ample breasts. Her nipples were hard as he pulled on them, twisting them.

Fahim gripped her hips and continued to thrust and Samena kept up with him by thrusting her hips in rhythm, wanting him as deep as possible. "Oh, yes, Fahim," She called out. "Right there; don't stop! Oh Fahim, I really need this! Yes, I want this. I like it harder. Do me faster." Samena uttered aloud with joy holding his face tightly between her breasts. She was encouraging him and with her support, he thrust harder, filling her tight pussy again and again. Fahim groaned and grunted louder than ever as he felt the pressure building up in his cock. He could feel the walls of Samena's pussy contracting against him.

"I'm thirty seven and you must be a good few years older than me but you're fucking me like a teenager."

"It's right, you're right, I am older than you, but it's easy to be like that with a woman who fucks the way you do."