Leo Goes into the Wrong Bedroom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks Lizzy, you picked a great walk."

"Glad you liked it Leo. I think you owe me one for planning it."

"I do, just let me know when you want to collect."

Then, after checking Mother and Mary were not too near, she moved closer to me and whispered, "Tonight in bed."

This time Mother cooked the evening meal. It was good, but not up to Lizzy's standard. After eating it we watched a film, when it ended I looked at Mary, she nodded. Good, she was ready for bed as well.

As we were leaving the room I stopped, turning to face Lizzy I said, "Have you done tomorrow's route yet?"

"Nearly, I will give you the details in the morning," Then with a wicked grin on her face she added, "Or you can pick them up after you have been to the bathroom."

Mary and Mother looked puzzled, I just hoped I didn't look how I felt, shit scared. She had set me up for a fall, and from the look on her face she was enjoying it.

Mary was the first to speak, "What do you mean?"

"Didn't he tell you? Last night after he had been to the bathroom he got the rooms mixed up, he came into mine."

I held my breath, I knew the next thing she would say would be, "Then he came into me."

"I was awake so he didn't disturb me. He was so embarrassed, weren't you Leo?"

I was now breathing again, thankful that she was just playing games.

"Yes I was embarrassed, but Lizzy thought it was funny."

When we got to the door of our room Mary pointed at it, then she giggled before saying, "This is our room."

I just smiled at her, but it was forced.

We quickly got into bed.

"I have been thinking. We all made a joke about you going into Lizzy's room, but it could actually have been very embarrassing."

"What do you mean?"

"She might have been asleep."

"Yes, but when I got into the bed I would have realised my mistake."

"How?"

"You may find this strange, but I can tell you two apart."

She ignored my heavy sarcasm, adding, "In the dark? We are the same height and build."

"I still think I would have known that it was Lizzy."

"But what if you hadn't, and what if you had touched her?"

"Touched her?"

She giggled again before saying, "Yes, touched her breasts."

This was getting uncomfortable, it was as if she knew what had happened. I calmly said, "She would have stopped me," then I added, "Can we end this conversation?"

"Do you find Lizzy attractive?"

"NO," it came out louder than I had intended.

"Not even a bit?"

I sighed, and she giggled again.

"Sorry Leo, I was just teasing you. It's been a nice day, and now I want to end it by having sex."

I had been hoping that she would have been too tired, I wanted to save it for my Sister. Yesterday I had almost been begging her for it, if I said no she would wonder why. Would I be able to get her to climax without having one myself?

I started by nibbling on her tits. When we were first married we used to start by kissing, but now we rarely did that. I then sucked hard on her nipple, she arched her back in response, as if she was trying to get more of it into my mouth.

"Suck the other one."

She was always keen for both nipples to get equal attention. I now had one in my mouth, and the other between two fingers. I then kept switching when I sensed she wanted me to do so.

"That's good. Last night you might have been doing it to Lizzy."

I am not sure if you can choke on a nipple, but I think I almost did.

"She is the same size as me, do you think they feel the same?"

She had taken me by surprise, but now I was starting to enjoy it, and I could tell that she certainly was.

I lifted my head from her nipple, "Yes, and I bet she likes them being sucked."

"Suck your Sister's big tits."

This time I did it even harder, perhaps too roughly, but she didn't complain, instead she moaned loudly.

"Don't you want to finger her?"

Yes, and I would be doing it later on, but for now I had to make do with Mary's cunt. I put two fingers at her opening, then I rammed them in, up to the knuckles. She gave a deep satisfying moan.

"I need more. Your Sister can take three."

As I gave her another one I wondered if she knew that, or if she was making it up.

"She told me once when she was a bit drunk."

That must have been an interesting conversation. If she liked three, then that is what she would get later on.

I was now finger fucking her, and she was moaning and bucking her hips in response. A couple of minutes later she pushed my head away from her nipple.

"They are getting sore."

I could now concentrate on her cunt. With my other hand I felt for her clit, it was nicely swollen.

"Gentle, I don't want to come yet," Then she giggled before saying, "Lizzy doesn't want to come yet."

I was gentle, and I even stopped moving the three fingers that I had inside her. This was getting highly erotic, I wanted to prolong it for as long as possible.

After five minutes I could feel her climax building, so I eased off. My finger was still on her clit, but now with the lightest of touch.

"Give me a minute to calm down, then I want you to rub it hard," she then corrected herself, "No, then I want you to lick it."

I smiled. Normally we skip that, going straight into fucking. Our sex life is good, but what I would like more of is getting my mouth on her cunt.

As I put my head between her legs she pushed her bottom up, it was if her cunt was reaching up for my mouth. When my tongue found her opening she squirmed.

"Lick my clit."

When I did, she made a loud purring sound.

"Does it taste nice?"

I mumbled, "Yes."

She giggled, "Lizzy says she tastes nice, Chris always used to say that."

Had Lizzy told Mary everything, and had Mary responded by telling my Sister what we did in bed? I put those thoughts out of my mind and got back to work, licking a clit was serious business, I needed to concentrate.

"That's the spot."

The skill was to get her worked up so that I could finish her off by fucking her, but not too excited so that she climaxed on my tongue. After three or four minutes Mary was making gasping sounds, she always did that when her orgasm was approaching.

"It's time to fuck you."

When I looked at her she shook her head, then she said, "It's time to fuck your Sister."

I happily went along with her little game, "Lizzy how do you want me to do it?"

"I like it from behind, I am a dirty bitch."

She then got onto all fours. I pushed her back down so that her bottom stuck up. As I positioned my cock at her opening I wondered if what Mary had just said was a direct quote from my Sister.

When I pushed into her, I arched my back so that I could go in as deep as possible. That got a loud moan from her. Then I started fucking her hard, I could hear my balls slapping against her. All thoughts about saving it for Lizzy had gone, I now wanted to pour everything I had into her little cunt.

"I am nearly there."

Good, I couldn't last much longer.

Thirty seconds later I felt my cock start to twitch, and she start to climax. I felt her cunt pulsing against my cock, as if it was trying to squeeze all my seed out. It ended with her moaning loudly, and me grunting like a pig. We then collapsed onto the bed.

While I lay on her she kept making whimpering sounds. After a minute or so I go off her, then she turned over.

"I liked that"

I didn't need to say anymore, she knew that I meant her including Lizzy in our love making.

She smiled at me, but I could tell she was embarrassed.

"Was it a bit too much."

"No, but I don't think I will be able to look Lizzy in the eye when I see her tomorrow morning."

That made her laugh. I just smiled, I had a feeling that this might become a regular occurrence.

Five minutes later she was asleep. I looked at my phone, it was ten past eleven. Lizzy was expecting me at two, should I stay awake? Ideally I would have liked to set my alarm, but that was not possible, it would wake Mary up as well.

"Leo, why did you set your alarm?"

"To wake me so that I can go and fuck my Sister, now go back to sleep."

I think I stayed awake for about another twenty minutes. When I opened my eyes again it was two twenty, I was late. I got out of the bed as quietly as I could and almost tiptoed to the door. After going to the bathroom I made my way back. When I was outside her door I stopped, yesterday had been accidental, if I entered now it would be deliberate. However I wanted more, after taking a deep breath I opened the door.

The bedside light was on, and she had her phone in her hand.

"You are late, I was just going to call you."

She then put the phone down as I went towards her.

"Would you really have done that?"

She laughed before saying, "Of course not, I was checking the time. Now get into bed."

We were now lying down facing each other, inches apart but not touching. It felt as if we had all the time in the world, but that was deceptive. The longer I stayed in her room the more likely we were to be caught.

She was the first to act, kissing me on the lips. That was a surprise, it even shocked me a little. I had come to her room with the expectation that all her intimate places were available to me, but I had assumed her mouth was out of bounds for kissing. When she forced her tongue into me my inhibitions disappeared, and I sucked on it eagerly. We then spent the next few minutes exploring each other's mouth.

When she pulled away we were both breathless.

"That was nice, but why haven't you been playing with my tits?"

"I was enjoying your mouth, I didn't want to rush things."

"Well it's now time to enjoy my tits instead."

Yesterday I had briefly fondled them, today I wanted to suck on them. When my mouth covered her nipple she moaned. I sucked deep and hard, only stopping so that I could do the same to the other one.

"That's good, very good. Do you do this to Mary?"

I didn't reply, instead I flicked her nipple with my tongue. I could tell she liked it so I kept on doing it.

"Suck it hard."

This time I tried to get all of her tit into my mouth. That was impossible, but I gave it my best shot. It almost took her breath away.

"Do that again."

I did, but to her other one.

"Mary is lucky, she can have this every night," she then hesitated before adding, "Did you do it to her before you came to me?"

I got out a mumbled, "Yes," while I continued sucking on her.

"I bet you didn't stop there. Did you finger her? Of course you did, how many fingers?"

I was reluctant to take my mouth off her ripe nipple, so I held three fingers up. I heard her squeal with delight, then she said, "Just how I like it. Now do the same to me."

With Mary I had rammed them in, but my Sister's cunt was new to me so I wanted to take my time and explore it. She definitely had bigger lips, I would enjoy sucking on them later on. Then I moved to her opening, positioning my fingers, but not pushing them in. She then started to wiggle her bottom, but I teased her for a full minute before I started to enter her. When they were in as far as they would go I stopped, and I raised my head.

"Mary likes that, do you?"

"Yes, but I will like it better when you start to fuck me with them."

It was difficult at first because her cunt was tight, but it got easier as I continued doing it. She was now a lot wetter than Mary had been when I had fingered her earlier, and she was also moaning louder.

I was now ignoring her tits, but she didn't seem to mind. I was concentrating on her cunt, and that was enough for her.

"That's it, rub it hard."

Her clit had been easy to find, it was a big one, nicely swollen. Mary's is a decent size, but hers is even bigger.

"Your clit is big, very big."

"Thank you Sir," then she giggled.

She had said it as if she was a pupil talking to a teacher.

"Would Sir like to lick it?"

If she wanted to play that game then I was happy to join in.

"You are a naughty girl, a very naughty girl," then I waited a couple of seconds before adding, "Yes I would, but has anybody ever done that to you before?"

"No Sir, nobody has ever done anything to it before," then she giggled before continuing with, "Except for myself with my fingers."

That was enough for me, I couldn't wait any longer. Before she could say anything else I was between her legs, greedily sucking her big lips into my mouth. Mary liked me doing that, but I could tell my Sister enjoyed it even more.

"Do you like the taste?"

I nodded as best I could under the circumstances, the movement of my head made her moan. Her cunt had a strong taste and a musky smell, it was perfect. However I must remember to wash before going back to Mary.

After a few minutes I moved my attention from her lips to her clit. She was quiet at first, but when I licked the right spot she started to writhe.

"You love my big clit, don't you?"

That was a question that didn't need answering. For the next few minutes I licked it vigorously. If I moved away from its sweet spot she quickly told me what to do to get back on track.

"You had better stop now. If you don't I am going to come."

Raising my head, to tease her, I said, "What's wrong with that?"

"Because I want your cock."

I continued licking her.

"Fuck me, NOW."

That made me stop. I got up from her as quickly as I could, then I pushed her legs high.

"No, let me bend over."

I just ignored her, pushing her legs even higher before I entered her. When my cock hit the top of her cunt she grunted.

"Yes, fuck me."

I smiled, she was now happy to be fucked in this position. I started slowly, but I was soon giving her long strokes with the full length of my cock. Her little cunt was tight, but it was well lubricated with her juices. Had I ever had a better fuck than this?

"This is good, but you can do better. Fuck me harder with your big cock."

When I moved her legs onto her shoulders she gasped. Was it now too uncomfortable for her? I didn't care, she wanted better and that was what she was going to get.

As I fucked her I kept trying to get in deeper, I must have succeeded because her moaning increased.

"I can't hold on for much longer. I am going to come soon."

That was a worry, having sex with Mary earlier on had taken the edge of me. She was near to a climax, but I might need a few more minutes.

"Have you ever thought of fucking Mother?"

What had prompted her to say that? Perhaps she has some sort of sixth sense of what might help me to climax.

"Yes, what Son hasn't thought about that?"

"I bet you would like to get your hands on her big tits, and to suck her huge nipples."

I was now having to hold back, any more dirty talk might take me over the edge.

"If you give me a good climax I will try and make it happen."

That was too much for both of us. She came first and I followed a few seconds later. Her climax was a big one, her head rolled from side to side and she was gasping for breath. Mine was in my top ten, possibly top three. I was surprised how long it lasted, considering that I had reached it only a few hours ago.

As soon as I recovered the first words out of my mouth were, "Was it a good climax?"

When she realised why I had asked that she laughed.

"So is that what you want?"

"I am not sure, but were you serious about arranging it?"

"It was just dirty talk," but then she hesitated before adding, "Let me think about it."

We left it at that. Five minutes later I was in the bathroom having a quick wash. When I got back to our room I gave a sigh of relief, Mary was still sound asleep.

The next day after breakfast I managed to get some time alone with Lizzy. When she gave me a wicked grin I knew that she wanted to talk about the same thing that I did.

"Do you want to do it?"

I was still having doubts about it.

"You seem keen that I should, why?"

"Two weeks ago I had a long conversation with Mother, I say conversation but it was basically her pouring her heart out. What she told me surprised and shocked me, Mother and Father haven't had sex for over a year. She wants it, but he has lost interest. When he went off sex she suspected that he was seeing somebody else, but she soon realised that he wasn't. They both still love each other, but she is frustrated."

"I didn't know."

"Nobody did. I just feel so sorry for her, she is still a relatively young woman, and she has needs that are not being satisfied."

I reflected on what she had just been saying.

"So you encouraging me to get into bed with her, is mostly for her benefit?"

"Correct. There is no way she would seek out sex from another man, but having it with you would be different."

"Keeping it in the family."

I had said it with a smile on my face, but when I saw that Lizzy was not amused I changed my expression.

Her stern look continued for a while longer, then she said, "Yes or no?"

I thought about how unhappy Mother must be, and then about her big tits and supposedly amazing nipples.

"Yes."

"Good, now how are we going to arrange it?"

"It could be like you and me. I go to the bathroom, and when I return I accidently go into the wrong room."

Lizzy shook her head.

"Your mistake with me was understandable, but going past both our rooms to get to Mother's doesn't sound believable."

"What if you and Mother change rooms?"

A big smile illuminated her face, then she said, "Yes, that would work. We just need to think of a good reason for changing."

We were both silent for at least a minute as we tried to think of a solution.

"Nothing from me Leo, what about you?"

I shook my head before saying, "The rooms are the same, so why would you change?"

"Let's leave it for now. We can think about it while we are doing our walk."

"OK, but switching rooms is only part of it."

"What do you mean?"

"I go into the room, then I get into bed with her. Deep down she might want it, but her first reaction when I touch her is to say no."

I got a withering look from her, "And you are supposed to be the clever one. You have to be subtle. They say that if you put a frog in a pan of boiling water it will jump out, however if you put it into cold water and slowly heat it up, the frog will stay in and be cooked."

"I see what you mean. If I charge in and try to fuck her straight away, it's a no."

"Yes, but if you start of by getting into bed and cuddling up to her you can then slowly turn up the heat."

"That might work, something along the lines of, 'Sorry Mother wrong room. Now that I am here can we talk about plans for our next holiday? Move over and let me get into bed, it's a bit cold'. How does that sound?"

"Not bad for a first attempt."

Today's walk was only five hours. Every now and again Lizzy would walk close to me, asking if I had thought of something. It was always a no, until about the sixth time. We managed to get five minutes away from the others while I discussed it with her.

"I do something to her bed, perhaps unscrew a few bolts. When it collapses you say she can sleep in your room."

"Where am I going to sleep?"

"Downstairs on the sofa."

"But Mother will suggest that I share with her, the bed is big enough."

I hadn't thought about that, it looked as if it was back to the drawing board.

"Hold on, Mother snores. I can use that as my excuse."

"Good, when I get back I will see if I can sabotage her bed."

When we got back we were all hungry, so Lizzy started cooking the evening meal early. Mother and Mary stayed in the kitchen with her, that gave me the opportunity to sneak into her room. After five minutes I had worked out what to do, unscrew four bolts from the end of the bed, then remove two of them. Now I needed to find a tool that I could use to do that.

Twenty minutes later I had something that might work, a wrench from a tool box that was in a cupboard under the stairs. The bolts were a bit stiff but they were coming off. After I had undone two of them I had a sudden thought, I was unscrewing them so that I could screw Mother. When I went downstairs I might tell Lizzy that, she would find it funny.