Leo Goes into the Wrong Bedroom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As usual the meal was top class. It was a simple stew, but absolutely delicious. After such a meal I felt that the least I could do was tidy the kitchen up, but Mother insisted that she would do it. I offered again, but she shook her head.

When I got up from the table, to go to the living room, Lizzy followed me. As soon as we were alone she said, "Did you do it?"

"Yes, I think it might work."

"Might work?"

I shrugged my shoulders.

"There is no way to test it. It can only collapse once, that is when Mother gets on it."

However when Mother went to bed it didn't collapse, but what it did do is creak and start to shake when she moved about on it. I was asked to take a look, I then quickly declared it unsafe.

"I think something has worked loose. I will try to fix it tomorrow, but don't sleep on it tonight."

Mother was happy to take up Lizzy's offer of her room, but she didn't ask her to sleep with her. I could see that had annoyed Lizzy, even though she would have said no.

Thirty minutes after Mother had gone to bed, me and Mary did the same.

"Do you think Lizzy will be OK on the Sofa?"

"Why, are you thinking of inviting her into our bed?"

I got a playful slap on the arm for that, then she said, "Not tonight."

I knew she was only joking, but it made me wonder if that was a real possibility in the future.

After forcing a yawn, I said, "I think we had better get to sleep, we have a long journey home tomorrow."

Mary didn't reply, instead she just turned her back on me. Five minutes later she was snoring. After another thirty minutes I left the bedroom. When I returned from the bathroom I put my ear to our door, good, she was still asleep.

When I entered Lizzy's room I held my breath, I didn't want to wake Mother up until I got near to the bed.

"Move over Mary, I need to get in."

She made some sort of sound, then she rolled over so that she was facing me, but she was still asleep. I said it again, but this time louder. I then watched her as she started to wake. She then turned on the bedside light.

When she saw me she quickly sat up, there was a worried look on her face.

"Leo, why are you here?"

I tried to look surprised.

"Sorry, I have done it again. Please don't tell Lizzy, she will never stop ribbing me about it."

Mother was now smiling.

"I thought something had happened, that there was an emergency."

I then put my arms across my chest and shivered.

"Can I get into bed?"

There were no objections from her, she just moved over.

"Turn over so that I can warm my feet against your back."

She laughed, then said, "Don't you dare," but she did what I had asked.

I then cuddled up to her, trying to make it as innocent as possible. I had put my hand over her, but it was on her stomach, well away from her big tits.

As we talked about today's walk, I slowly moved my hand. She didn't say anything when I rubbed her stomach, so I slowly moved it higher, only stopping when I felt the weight of her large breasts. When she put her hand over mine, to restrain it, I knew that was as far as I was going to get.

"Have you had a nice holiday?"

"Yes Leo, I think we should do it again."

We then started talking about where that would be. She now seemed engrossed in the conversation, that was my opportunity to try again. When I applied a little force she released my hand, perhaps without realising what she had done.

"I think next time it should be for at least a week."

"No Mother, I prefer these short breaks. We can take more of them."

"We will ask Lizzy, she can have ..."

She had stopped because my hand was now on her nipple. I could feel it under my palm, it was big, and it was getting even bigger.

"I don't think your hand should be there."

"Sorry, I just moved it without thinking."

Reluctantly I lifted my hand from her.

"As I was saying, Lizzy can have the casting vote."

"They are very big."

"What?"

Then she realised what I meant.

"Yes they are. I don't know where they came from, nobody else in the family has them that size."

I could tell she was proud of them, and so she should be. That might be my way in.

"Have you ever measured them?"

That made her giggle.

"No, but your Father has. He said they were just over one inch long."

"Wow!"

"And they are thick as well, you should see them."

That was just an expression, I don't think she was suggesting that she should actually show them to me, but I seized the opportunity.

"Can I?"

There was silence for a few seconds.

"Please?"

"OK, but you must never tell anybody."

Her nightie was now off, and I was staring at her magnificent tits. She even put her hands under them to push them up. The length of her nipples was impressive, but their thickness was even more so, at least twice the thickness of Mary's or Lizzy's.

I couldn't take my eyes off them. Just looking was getting me excited, but I was desperate for more.

"Can I touch them?"

I could tell she was considering it.

"I will be gentle."

That tipped the balance in my favour.

"Yes, but not for long."

When I rolled her nipple between my finger and thumb she gasped. As I did the same to the other one I noticed that her eyes were now closed, and her head was tilted back. She was enjoying my touch. How long should I wait before sucking on her? I knew it should be at least a few minutes, five or six would be ideal, but I only managed two at the most.

As soon as her nipple was in my mouth her body jerked, then she held my head. I stopped.

"You are a naughty boy."

I didn't move. She had said it more as a statement of fact rather than to scold me. Then she stroked my head, I responded by gently sucking on her big nipple. How long should I do this for? This was something I was happy to do for ever.

As I worked a nipple with my mouth and tongue, I entertained the other one with my fingers. When I switched I did it quickly, I wanted to keep her, and myself, excited.

We continued like this for several minutes, but I was greedy, I wanted more. Without stopping what I was doing to her tits, I put my hand on her inner thigh. She didn't seem to notice. Slowly I moved it up, when I felt the edge of her knickers I pushed my hand between her legs. I thought all resistance had gone from her, but her immediate response to my hand being so close to her cunt was to clamp her legs together. My hand was now trapped. When she pushed hard against my head, I lifted my mouth from her nipple, then I sighed. This was as far as she was prepared to go.

"I am not sure I should have let you play with my top, but there is no way I am going to let you touch me there."

This time she sounded annoyed, and her voice was firm. I put on my best 'sorry' expression, then I said, "I have been a naught boy, does Mummy forgive me?"

That calmed her, she even chuckled.

"You have always been like that, taking things too far."

When she stroked my head again I knew I was forgiven. She seemed happy doing it, and I let her. While I was still in bed with her there was always hope. Now that she was more relaxed her hold on my hand had loosened. If I had wanted to I could have removed it, but why hadn't she done that, or asked me to do it?

Slowly I flexed my fingers. I was now very gently rubbing on her knickers, trying to understand the bulges I could feel.

"Leo, I said no."

I stopped, then I said, "Sorry, I couldn't help it. It feels so good."

"I wish your Father thought the same."

She had said it in such a low voice that I had to strain to hear it. I now knew she wanted more, but it was the fact that I was her Son that was stopping her. I might still be able to talk her into it.

"You are right, we shouldn't go too far, but what if I stay outside your knickers?"

She didn't reply.

"We could try it. If you don't like it you can tell me to stop, and that will be the end of it."

I thought I would have to say it again, but eventually she spoke.

"Just outside."

I smiled, she had now opened her legs wide to give me better access. The thin fabric of her knickers was now stretched tight against her plump cunt. I could make out her lips and clit, both of them looked inviting. At her opening her knickers were heavily stained, a result of the attention I had given her nipples. They would be in a far worse state after I had finished with her cunt.

"I thought you wanted to touch it?"

I muttered a quick, "Sorry," I had spent too much time admiring the view, it was now time to act.

One hand went for her lips, the other for her clit. When my fingers reached their targets she moaned, and then when I started to rub them against her she gave a low satisfying purr.

I was now concentrating on her large clit. It took me a few seconds to find her sweet spot, and when I had found it she let me know.

"Yes, that's it."

As I worked her clit I wondered how this would end. Her breathing was now getting more ragged, she would get a climax, but would I? Here last defence was her knickers, if I could get those off then surely she would let me fuck her.

In frustration I tried to push my fingers into her, the material stretched, but only enough to get the tips of them in. I pushed harder.

"No, you are going to rip them."

"I will unless you let me go inside them."

I had sounded determined.

"No," then she gave a long sigh, before continuing with, "It will be better if I take them off."

As they were coming off she said, "We shouldn't be doing this, but you have got me so excited that I can't say no. I want a climax, and I want a good one."

I thought she was going to say more, but when I thrust three fingers deep into her she lost interest in talking. I was now finger fucking her, and I had got back to servicing her clit with my other fingers.

After a couple of minutes I could tell her climax was building, it was time to fuck her before it was too late. When I removed my fingers she raised her head from the bed, there was a puzzled look on her face, that changed to a smile when she realised why I had stopped.

I quickly pushed her legs up, then I positioned my cock at her opening. As I was about to enter her she said, "Lick me first."

I hesitated, worried I might take her over the edge with my tongue, but I decided it was best to give her what she wanted.

I was right to be concerned, from the noises she was now making I could tell that if I wasn't careful she would easily climax. However now that I had started I was enjoying it so much that I was reluctant to stop. If I was to close my eyes I could believe that I was licking Lizzy's cunt. It tasted , and smelt, the same as her.

This time when I stopped she knew what was coming next. However before I could widen her legs, she placed her hand on my arm.

"Not this way, I want it from behind."

When she got into position she wiggled her bottom, she was telling me she was ready for my cock.

"I like it this way, it goes in deeper."

"You like it in deep?"

"Yes, give me all you have."

I just hoped I had enough.

When my cock touched her opening, she pushed back, eager for it to enter her, but I only put the tip in. She pushed back even more.

"I want you to tell me what you want me to do."

"Put it in," there was surprise in her voice, she didn't know why I was asking.

"If you want me to fuck you, tell me."

Mother never uses bad language, or says anything crude. Now that I had her hooked I wanted some dirty talk from her. It was a risky thing to do, she could just end it now if she wanted, but I knew she was too far gone. I was guessing she would do or say anything if it meant that I would fuck her.

"You have to say it."

"I want you to fuck me."

She could have said it with more meaning, but it was a start.

"What do you want me to fuck?"

This time it all came out.

"Fuck my cunt, fuck my dirty cunt. I am a bitch and you can do whatever you want with me. Just hurry up."

Wow, that was more than I had expected, and this time she had said it with meaning. The time for talking was over.

I was now in her up to my balls. She wasn't as tight as Mary or Lizzy, but I wasn't complaining, the added excitement of it being my Mother made up for that. When I had entered her I was surprised that she didn't make any noise, but now that I was fucking her she was making up for it.

After a couple of minutes I reached towards her big swinging tits, searching for her nipples. When I found them she gasped. I was now pulling on them hard. She was enjoying it, but they would be very sore tomorrow.

I was happy to finish this way, but after a few minutes she said, "Rub my clit."

When I did, she groaned, then she added, "And play with my bottom."

I started to play with her cheeks.

"No, I mean put a finger in."

She then got my thumb, as deep in as I could get it.

This was good for both of us. I was fucking her hard, and her clit and bottom were getting special attention.

"I am not going to last long. Fuck me hard and finish me off."

I grunted, "OK," then I tried to fuck her even harder.

I was close as well, but she needed to come first. A minute later I was still frantically fucking her, then she climaxed. I closed my eyes and put all my effort into joining her.

"You must stop now."

I ignored her, but three strokes later I gave a loud grunt, then my cock twitched. I counted six before I had finished.

After I had reached it she collapsed onto the bed, taking me with her. We stayed like that for at least a couple of minutes, then I got off her. While I waited for her to recover I put my pyjamas back on, and then I sat on the edge of the bed. A few seconds later she turned over.

We looked at each other, then she gave me a big smile.

"That was wonderful Leo, we must do it again."

"Yes, but not now."

That made her giggle,

"You had better go. I hope Mary is still asleep."

I only spent five minutes in the bathroom. When I got back to our bedroom door I was hesitant to enter, I had a feeling that she would be awake, and that there would be some awkward questions about why I had been gone so long. However all the worry was for nothing, she was still dead to the world.

The next morning I was up early, I had the bed to fix, and we had to leave by ten. It took me fifteen minutes to tighten the screws, two of them were difficult. When I went down to the kitchen Lizzy and Mother were already there. Mother greeted me with a nice smile, then she got back to preparing breakfast. As soon as Mother had her back to me Lizzy whispered, "Well?"

"Yes I fucked her. We can't talk now, I will tell you all the gory details later on."

She shuddered with excitement before saying, "I can't wait."

During breakfast there was very little talking, I think we were all a bit sad at having to go home. However, just when we had nearly finished, Mother said, "I want to thank Lizzy for arranging this holiday."

"Thanks Lizzy," and I meant it.

Then Mary chipped in, "Yes, it has been really good."

"It wasn't that big a deal," but you could tell she was pleased with what we had all just said. She then continued with, "Leo you can do the next one. Any ideas?"

I scratched my head, "I don't know where we should go next, but I think it should be soon."

There was a quick, "Yes," from Mother.

"But what I do know is that wherever we stay it must only have one bathroom, in the kitchen."

Lizzy and Mother laughed, but Mary looked puzzled, then she said, "But I thought you all hated having only one bathroom?"

We had at first, but it was instrumental in me ending up in the wrong room, twice. Without it this would have just been a normal family holiday.

This time when Lizzy and Mother laughed, I joined in, but Mary just shook her head. She probably thought we had all gone mad.

One day I might tell her why we had laughed!

*****

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.