Letters of Love 2022 - Coming Soon

Story Info
Coming in September: an author challenge open to all writers!
461 words
29.5k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/07/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Literotica
Literotica
2,166 Followers

Coming September 2022:

The Letters of Love Story Challenge

Event creator and organizer SisterJezabel explains the concept:

Using a character from one of your published stories, write a love letter. It could be from a main character, side character, or even a character not really involved in the story. The letter could be to their lover, or not! The letter could be set in any time frame—before, during or after the story. It could even be an imaginary letter that's never sent. Remember, these need to be letters from your character—not someone else's!

At the start of the letter, state in an introduction which story inspired the letter.

The letters need to be posted in the Letters and Transcripts section, an oft-neglected section of Literotica that contains some gems.


This event is open to all. Please read all the rules and guidelines to make sure your work is included in this special anthology/author challenge.

The Letters of Love Story Challenge 2022

Open to all authors provided they read and understand the concept.
organizer: SisterJezabel
challenge date: stories submitted & posted September 1st-25th 2022, final anthology list posted on September 26th (Love Note Day)

Rules & Guidelines

1. The story has to be in the style of a letter
2. It needs to be from a character mentioned in one of your published stories.
3. An introduction needs to indicate which story (or stories) the character appeared in.
4. Any length you like.
5. It needs to be published in the Letters and Transcripts category.
6. Because this is a challenge, and not a contest, you can enter your letter in the Summer Lovin' competition, but be sure to read the rules of that event.
7. Author must copy and paste the phrase "Letters of Love Story Event" in the "Notes" field of the submission. We recommend that you COPY & PASTE it into the NOTES field to avoid typos.
8. Please use "Letters of Love" as a story tag.

Please see the Official Letters of Love 2022 Support Thread if you have questions, need clarification, or just want to discuss the event with the participating authors.

If you've got an idea for a themed writing challenge, feel free to contact us anytime! We're open to anyone organizing a new event.

And if you're looking for a fun way to stretch your skills, check out our list of current author-organized challenges!

From all at Literotica a big thank-you to the readers who have supported the site and the writers by way of views, votes and comments.

And a special thank-you to SisterJezabel for creating and organizing this challenge. We're excited to read your Letters of Love!

Literotica
Literotica
2,166 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
WillDevoWillDevoover 1 year ago

This was a great challenge! Devo and I had a lot of fun with it.

Norway_1705Norway_1705over 1 year ago

Thank you for the encouraging words, Sister Jezabel. You are too kind.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 1 year ago

Fun challenge! I've posted mine and have started reading some of the excellent works created for it by some great Lit authors. Thanks for hosting it!

artgasimartgasimover 1 year ago

The details of this challenge state it can be any length we want, but I have two that were just rejected due to being under 750 words. I did copy and paste the Letters of Love Event in my notes to admin as the rules requested. Can someone review my submission please?

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 2 years ago

Will these be judged with the openly anti-Semitic racism my stories are judged by?

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Nellie and The Unicorn Onesie Who wears pyjamas to a pyjama party?in Erotic Couplings
In Our Bones The cost of love.in Loving Wives
What I Wish I Knew Thoughts for new writers.in How To
No Strings Attached Haunted by the past, can a legend & a single mom find love?in Mature
That Girl and her Fairy Godmother The estate girl makes good, and finds her way up and out.in Romance
More Stories