All Comments on 'Letters of Love 2022 - Coming Soon'

by Literotica

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
norafaresnorafaresabout 2 years ago

So exciting! Thank you for organizing this, Jez! Can't wait to write something for this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Those of us who lack reading comprehension are excluded? This promo states "Open to all authors provided they read and understand the concept." This elimates us morons. Sad.

Saddlebum.02

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No John, the challenge is open to everyone, even morons like you!

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 2 years ago

Will these be judged with the openly anti-Semitic racism my stories are judged by?

artgasimartgasimover 1 year ago

The details of this challenge state it can be any length we want, but I have two that were just rejected due to being under 750 words. I did copy and paste the Letters of Love Event in my notes to admin as the rules requested. Can someone review my submission please?

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 1 year ago

Fun challenge! I've posted mine and have started reading some of the excellent works created for it by some great Lit authors. Thanks for hosting it!

Norway_1705Norway_1705over 1 year ago

Thank you for the encouraging words, Sister Jezabel. You are too kind.

WillDevoWillDevoover 1 year ago

This was a great challenge! Devo and I had a lot of fun with it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiterotica@Literotica
Hello world! The 2024 Literotica Special Contests Schedule is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-organized-challenge-list-2024-updated-jan-23.1601234/ The 2024 Literotica Author-Organized Challenge List is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-orga...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES