All Comments on 'Levi, Our First Bull Pt. 01'

by xxxshadowxxx

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
NicebiguyNicebiguyabout 2 years ago

That's it? Really lame.

xxxshadowxxxxxxshadowxxxabout 2 years agoAuthor

Part two will be up soon! Then we will really be in the juicy stuff...literally ;)

SnakebitSnakebitabout 2 years ago

Excellent first chapter, hope to read the continuation soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fantastic intro, well written and captures the cucks thoughts well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Never would have made it to the second drink. Another stupid cuckold BS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've never been cuckholded, but if it's a scorching hot as this, I think I'd like it, especially if it's interracial.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife found this and we both enjoyed it tremendously! You story was crisp, structured and right on-track as another wife gets ready to take stray cock.

It reminded us of my own wife’s first time being shared. Every wife has her ‘Levi’ and when she meets him, she will cuckold her husband.

Curiously, in your story, the wife’s name was never mentioned. It was simply ‘my wife’ or ‘your wife’. Do you want to give this little hottie a name?

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

We were out with friends having a blast. There were some players from a local football team that came in and it was like a globe of arrogance around them. One husband said to his wife behave. I had heard that a while before that one of the football players had caused them marital problems. She said ok Tom I will I understand. A while later I went to the restroom and when I returned there was Tom and he said watch that SOB dancing with Becky (my wife) . He's the one that caused them problems. I headed straight to the dance floor and went to cut in. Becky said that was kind of rude Jim the football player said that you should never leave a woman as beautiful as me alone or someone would try to steel me away. I said F*** it if that's what you want go for it I will call a lawyer in the morning. I turned and started back to the table and the SOB was right there as I turned. I just about ran into him. He shoved me and I had a time trying to get my balance. I went at him like a buzz saw. I had him down and was using him as a punching bag. Tom and Jim another friend pulled me off. But there were three more players there and it was fight for survival until we started helping the bouncers to control the football players. The football players were told to never come back and the owner thanked us for helping them by free drinks one night a week for a month. My wife was very apologetic. I just said don't start shit like that again. She said it was kind of fun watching those loosers loose a fight in a bar that they thought they dominated and their games too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxxxshadowxxx@xxxshadowxxx
Recently discovered my passion for writing steamy stories. I hope you find something you like.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES