All Comments on 'Lick Me There'

by Penelope Street

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Delightful!

I'm exhausted from my own, er, manipulations, after reading that. So beautiful, such nice people, such graphic and realistic detail, all combine to give a perfect experience. :-)

Grey BeardGrey Beardalmost 19 years ago
Thank You !!

I am an old man who spends a lot more time looking than touching, and this story makes that status, not so bad after all.

willy9ishwilly9ishalmost 19 years ago
Beautiful

What a beautiful story. I am a man and love my ass to be plyed with this has just made me want it more. The story is well written and I enjoyed every minute of it. All lovers will want to get on with it after reading this. I even enjoyed the fart

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Superior writing

I loved the pace of the story and the expressive dialog. From someone who has never had the experience described, I felt like I got a great idea of what it's like.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Incredible Job!!

As one who loves to "give" but doesn't have a huge amount of experience, this was a gold mine of information on how to do it right. The shower and bedroom scenes were totally hot. Very likable characters too. Terrific description with incredible 5 plus writing. I can't wait to read your other works.

darkknight01darkknight01over 17 years ago
Wonderfully Written

The dialog between the characters is a work of art and the sex is explosive. You feel as if you are a fly on the wall throughout the entire story. This is erotica at its best.

bisexual_shortybisexual_shortyabout 17 years ago
speechless..

breathless as well if you catch my drift =) im beginning to fall in love with your writings..3rd piece to recieve a 5 from me. i am looking forward for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Quite the story

There are very few stories on this site with realistic and different characters, or with any kind of development of said characters. Keep writing like this, you're raising the bar for the rest of this site!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
respectful

what a really nice build up to a great culmination. particularly thought the descriptions built the scenes really well. thank you.

fingers46fingers46over 11 years ago
Dirty,but nice

Very dirty,very nice

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 11 years ago
Love, lust and

life lessons, are all rolled this lovely, erotic piece. This was excellently done. I just love when dialogue is done well, and yours is among the best. The character development of the main character is encouraging and believable. Seeing her make life decisions for herself is inspiring (of course, the scene confronting the parents will be even more dramatic).

The curiosity as she approached anal play/love was realistic, and you used it well to show us how deeply lustful she was for sexual fulfillment. The scene in the office when they decided to call out sick was quintessential first-time desire. The rest of the sex scenes were excellent, and her orgasm was, well, orgasmic.

OK. I'm going on and on. The story rocked. Your writing is awesome. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow!

That was explosively intoxicating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Penelope oh Penelope where are thou?

Your exquisite creations are to saviour, but would be oh so nice to have new stories.

roveroneroveroneover 2 years ago

whew! loved this...trans-cultural...and as another commented very dirty, very hot

and yet another noted nothing recent at all...pity...you have a gift...guess will have to dive into more of what you have here

also loved Once and Future Kin..and, ...huh! ...another buttsex story...

5 and fave

roveroneroveroneover 2 years ago

just skimmed this again...such a HOT first-time for both of them...

and they do it right/only way to avoid trauma...lots of gentle prodding till muscles finally relax and admit finger, tongue, toy (or down the road-cock, tho they'll have to lay down the law if he's clueless)

re 'cunt juice'-have always considered it more 'honey', or 'ambrosia'. or 'nectar of the goddesses...'

moimeme68moimeme6811 months ago

Amazing description, very hot and sensual. Absolute 5-star!

StubbyoneStubbyone9 months ago

Great writing ! Loved the build up. The dialog was just right. Lots of talent here. Thanks for sharing!

Easy 5-😊😊😊😊😊

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous