Lick Me There

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within seconds, I felt a warm moistness begin to explore my nether lips.

"Wrong hole!" I noted in a deliberate mock.

Renee ignored me and went right on licking my pussy. Within moments, I decided it was the right hole after all. My head fell to the mattress. My eyes closed. My thighs began to shudder. My ass cheeks again flexed. My hips pushed upward to meet her pressure.

But she was gone.

I'd barely time to moan my discontent before I felt the tip of her nose nuzzling the cleft of my ass.

"Doesn't smell at all," Ren noted. "Unless you count that cunt juice you're leaking."

I popped my head up. Her eyes barely peeked above the tufts of my pelt. I felt it; the same warm moistness that had teased my pussy now teased my ass, snaking along the curves of my butt cheeks, dancing about my anus, the muscles of which flexed their impatience.

My mouth fell. "Please," I begged. "Please lick me there."

"Where?" Ren quipped.

"My ass!" I clarified. "Please lick my ass!"

"Hold your legs up."

My knees and hands sprang to one another.

Ren bounced her brow once. "You want it bad, don't you?"

"Yes," I moaned. "Please. Please don't make me wait."

She didn't. The next second her tongue covered my ass, bathing my delicate rosebud in slow, wide licks.

My ass cheeks clenched, hard this time, starting a wave that rolled up my spine to wiggle my shoulders, then reversed course, running the length of my body until my suspended toes twitched. "Yes," I gasped. "That is so good."

"Told you!"

My teeth clenched as I thought to scold my lover for her pause, but her tongue was back where it belonged before mine had stirred to protest. "Please don't stop," I whispered, allowing my head to fall to the mattress.

My hips began to churn. The muscles of my ass, both large and small, contracted and relaxed in a sporadic sequence not of my choosing. Eyes closed, I savored the sensations. I heard an extended whimper, then another. On the third such resonance, it dawned on me that I was the source of the sounds.

I can't say if Renee took my moans of joy as a cue, but it certainly seemed that way. She pressed her face harder upon my exposed nether regions. The tip of her nose teased the uppermost of my two apertures while her tongue probed, rather than bathed, the lower one.

Minutes later, I had become lost in a happy delirium, a bliss where my lover's tongue would remain forever on my ass. But it didn't, of course. My eyes flew open as I felt the warm moistness vanish.

"I love the way your asshole wiggles when I lick it," Ren said, "almost like it's welcoming me."

"Uh huh," I grunted, hoping that would be the end of the conversation.

"Try to go poo."

My head popped upward. "Here?!"

Ren winked. "You heard me."

I grinned back. Somewhere inside, I felt she'd still get her kicks picking on me like that, but now it would be in private. "I'm a big girl," I reminded. "You can say shit."

Ren nodded. "Poo. Shit. Whatever. Just do it, just like in the shower."

"Ok," I muttered. Allowing my head to drop, I closed my eyes and pretended I was in the washroom, sitting, pushing. Just that easy it happened. My rings relaxed and my lover's tongue burrowed inside.

My muscles tightened. Renee mumbled something. I pushed again, with the same result, except this time I overcame the impulse to expel her tongue.

My anus still quivered, but my rings remained relaxed, allowing my lover's tongue free reign of the smooth texture within the circular muscles.

My breathing shifted at once into a crisp, ragged pattern, stifling my moans. My entire body rippled in subtle, almost agonizing spasms. For a moment, I felt an all but desperate urge to weep. I opened my eyes and found them moist. Then I realized the source of my anguish.

"I need to come," I moaned.

"And bad!" Ren agreed, in a tone I took to be far too jolly considering the seriousness of my distress. I expected her mouth to return to my body, but it did not. "Have you ever even came?"

"Sure."

"With a boy?"

"Well, no."

"What about with a toy?"

"Yes. Lots."

"Up your ass?"

"What?"

"How many times have you come with a toy up your ass?"

"I've never had a toy up my ass!"

Renee smiled. "Nice."

I started to ask what she meant, but I felt it before I could speak, something else where my lover's tongue has so recently been; a cool, slimy sensation followed by a soft pressure.

"Relax," she instructed. "Try and shit again."

This time, I trusted her completely. I could almost feel my eyes swell with my sphincter as I pushed, then bulge wider still as the tip of the toy expanded my ass. The next moment, the pressure was gone, and with it the toy.

"Good," Ren whispered. "Try again. Just like that one."

I did, and it was just like that one. And the next one as well. Only on the fourth push did my rings surrender a little more. I panicked at once, squeezing the toy out again.

"Ok," my friend encouraged. "This time you're going to let it in."

She pushed. I pushed. And the toy slid in; nice and snug. My novice asshole clenched upon the unfamiliar intruder. "Oh," I gasped through a lengthy exhale. "Nice."

Ren giggled. "You wait."

Eyes closed, I once again reclined, savoring the still novel sensations of having my ass played with. It was no longer some nasty place to be ashamed of; it was instead a source of almost divine pleasure. With my breathing deepening, my rings flexed, feeling the toy as my lover began to move it within me in a slow, steady motion.

"Doesn't hurt at all, does it?"

My head vibrated at once. "No."

"You're going to beg your next boyfriend to assfuck you, aren't you?"

"No," I snapped. "I want you to assfuck me!"

With a snicker, Renee brought the toy's movement to a halt. "Well, you know how I hate to be bossed. I guess you better ask nicely."

I clamped my eyes even tighter and caught my mouth in a pucker. The irony forced a grin to my face. "Please," I whispered. "Will you please fuck my ass?"

"That's better," she hissed.

Again sensing the phallus slide within my anus, I released a long sigh through my still parted lips. My rings clenched again, and my buttocks with them. Savoring the fullness, I began to rotate my hips in sync with the motion of my lover's wrist.

The next moment, I felt a presence at my other opening. With a gasp, my eyes flew wide, only to close again as I felt Ren's tongue begin to bathe my sex.

Long, slow strokes she took, matching the motion of the toy within my ass. My fingers groped the flesh near my knees, and external symptom of the tension mounting inside of me. How I wanted to move my hands to her head and pull her mouth to my clit!

"That's it," I moaned. "But higher. Harder. Please. I need it." I was right. Many times in my life I had wanted to come, but now I needed to come.

"I know," Renee whispered. "Don't worry. I'm not some guy. You'll get yours."

I expected her mouth to return to my body, but when I felt her presence again on my sex, it was a finger instead of a tongue. For an instant, I wanted to scream my disapproval, but in that instant her finger rushed inside me, then pulled up, rubbing the ceiling of my passage.

Instead of a reprimand, I issued a crisp, "Oh!"

"Nice, huh?" Ren said. "Now get ready for the ride of your life- and whatever happens, just let it."

Her tongue was still in motion a second later, but a different motion, bathing the upper reaches of my nether lips as her finger increased the pressure inside. All the while, her other hand eased the toy back and forth within my ass.

My thighs quivered, then sought to clamp Ren's head. Within my loins a strange tingling began. The next instant, it seemed, my bladder begged for release.

With lips already parted to protest, I recalled my lover's recent words, "whatever happens, let it." I closed my mouth and tried to relax. The sensation intensified. Clamping my eyes tight, I tried to pee, to no avail. I began to whimper, unsure what was happening.

Before the sounds of my whines had faded from my ears, Ren's tongue halted at the top of her stroke. She drew between her lips the entire upper union of my labia, clit included. The tingling exploded within my loins as she began to first roll, then suckle my tender nub within her mouth.

My eyes bolted open and my mouth with them. My brain intended to ask what she was doing, but my body had other ideas. Not a single word issued from my parted lips. Instead, I heard something much closer to a howl.

Trembling, my neck arched backward, mimicking a curve that ran the length of my spine. For a second, my body shuddered in that position. Eyelids fluttered over orbs I am certain must have been glazed. There was a moment, just a moment, of something close to pain- and then it was gone.

Muscles that had spasmed, now contracted. I felt my pussy grasp her finger, almost suckling it back while she continued to suckle my clit. My ass clamped down on the toy, bringing its movement to an instantaneous halt.

A half-second later, my muscles relaxed in unison. My body all but collapsed back onto the bed. Opening my mouth, I forced myself to inhale a much-needed breath.

Renee ceased sucking and resumed her gentle licking. Her finger began to move, this time petting rather than rubbing my aroused inner passage. The toy again slid within my ass. I lay there for several seconds, panting and staring at the ceiling. Then I felt it, a crisp spasm that jerked my thighs toward one another.

"More," I begged in a whisper.

My lover paused to utter a quick, "Of course," before her tongue returned to bathe my folds. Her finger began to rub me again inside, only better, harder, than before. Even faster the toy moved within my ass.

The apparent need to urinate again assaulted my brain. Beneath fluttering lids, my eyes rolled back in my head. This time, with hardly a thought, I relaxed, letting it go. Again, I felt my lover suck my clit, hood and all, into her mouth.

"Oh, God," I gasped at once, the intensity building faster than the before.

My knees quaked, then snapped toward one another. I heard my teeth clap together in the same instant. My body twisted. My muscles clenched. Ren tongued my clit. Again I bayed.

Seconds later, I opened my eyes. My gaze wandered. I was lying on my side, looking at the footboard, though I could not recall having rolled.

Renee's head peeked over my still bent knees. "Wow. That was a good one!"

My sphincter flexed, confirming the toy was still lodged within my ass. I leaned, toppling again onto my back. "What are you doing to me?"

"Showing you what you've been missing."

"Ok," I managed between pants. "Show me more."

Ren snickered. "You are a little minx, aren't you?"

With moistened eyes, I considered the poor girl I had been, the one that had wasted too many years of her life living the way she believed others wanted her to. I smiled. "If it means I get more then, yeah, I'm a minx."

Renee flashed her own smile, her upper teeth resting on her lower lip. It was anything but oh-so-innocent. "Ok. But you owe me."

A half-hour later, I could do little but lie within the warmth of my lover's arms. Occasionally I felt a shiver, or a spasm, but mostly I just lay there; and breathed.

Ren's fingers combed my hair back as she brought her lips to my forehead. "I want you to stay."

"The night?" I mumbled.

"Yes. And tomorrow night. And the next."

My eyes roamed the modest bedroom before they returned to my lover's face. Her jade irises seemed to pulse, shimmering like a mirage on a hot day. My chest heaved with a deliberate breath. I blinked once. My tongue pushed, parting my lips just before they passed a single whispered word. "Ok."

Renee giggled through a grin. "That's it? Just 'Ok'?"

My head moved a centimeter, maybe two, in the briefest of nods. "Yeah. Ok. That's what you wanted, right?"

"What about your parents?"

I issued a shrug. "What about them?"

Ren brought her lips again to my forehead. "Whadaya suppose Pam's gonna think?"

"We're friends. She'll understand."

"Best friends."

I shook my head. "Best friends are nice, but pussy partners are even better." I twisted and craned my neck, offering my parted lips to my lover.

Ren nodded her agreement, then moved her mouth to mine.

Deep inside, I knew the pixyish redhead was a little too temperamental for me, but I caught myself smiling through our kiss just the same. For now, she was what I wanted. And when it was over, no one would catch me looking back, much less with any regrets.

*

THE END

Copyright 2005 by Penelope Street

Posted with permission at Literotica.com

All other rights reserved.

Special thanks to Patricia for her editing expertise.

This is a work of fiction. To the best of the author's knowledge, none of the events depicted ever occurred. Renee, Nicole, and Pam are fictional characters. Their views, opinions, and experiences are invented as well and are not meant to promote anyone's personal beliefs or agenda. In no way should their behavior be construed as a recommendation that their activities are safe and/or desirable.