Life Changer: Un-Wedded Husband Ch. 11

Story Info
Continuation of DIL Riddima & FIL Janakram’s sex..
3.8k words
4.33
5.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life Changer - unwedded Husband - 11

Chadana Bhargav

Story infn.

Continuation of DIL Riddima & FIL Janakram's sex..

-x-x-x-x-x-

The days were running romantic. Another day he asked.. Riddee.. I am asking you a personal question... will you give me answer...?"

"Yes Papaji...ASK...."

"Don't get annoyed..."

"No Papaji..."

Still he hesitated for two three seconds and asked... "Are...are you.. enjoying with Vivek...?"

I never expected that his question will be on my husband, and on my married sex life. "Papaji I don't have any complaints on Vivek... he is such a good person.. takes very good care of me... now he has gone to US that's why; my this loneliness... otherwise... we are made for each other couple.

"Good I am happy that you have such a regard on Vivek... tell me one thing... did you tasted his lollypop...?"

For a while I didn't understand his question.. but as I understood what he is asking; My cheeks turned red with shy. I had a feeling that hot blood is rushing to my cheeks. When Papaji (My FIL) asked; instead of getting angry I am enjoying his lewd talk. I don't know what happened to me I straightly looking into his eyes with a mischievous smile on my lips winked at him.

As I winked at him he asked... "and did Vivek ate your chocolate...?"

Again with shy I nodded my head in yes.

"How lucky you both couple are.. god bless you..."

"Papaji I am sure like Vivek you are also lucky..."

"No Riddee.. I am not. Though; I read and had that joy with ladies outside my marriage but not with your Mummyji..."

"Whaaaaaaaaaaattttttt.. papajeeeee.. what are you saying...?" I almost screamed.

"Yes riddee; what I am saying is true... your Mummyji has never entertained me to taste her chocolate nor did she enjoyed y lollypop.

That whole after noon I could not concentrate on anything. Papaji's words that Mummyji didn't' allow him to eat her chocolate nor did she tasted his lollypop were ringing in my ears. 'Poor Papaji...' I thought.

Next day when we were sitting at the dining table after having his regular tea; he complaining that his legs are paining, he went to his room to rest.

After my job in the kitchen I went to Papaji's room. "Papaji.. how are you feeling now...?" I asked.

He whimpered with pain and said pain is persisting. I sitting on his bed "Papaji let me press your legs; this may give you some relief..." I said and started pressing his legs. His feet, calves up to knee I am pressing. He adjusted his lungi properly and closed his eyes. I am doing my job. While pressing Papaji's legs; suddenly my eyes fell between his thighs. I was astonished to see what I saw there.

There lied his member under his lungi. The outline of it is clearly visible. Though in shrunken state; its length shocked me. I guess it is about 4 inches in length with sufficient girth. 'My god in shrunken state if it is like this what it would be in fully erected state' I thought. Dear readers remember that I am fond of new cocks.

The sight of new cock, though beneath the lungi and in shrunken state caused tingles between my thighs. A kind of thrill ran through out my body. Looking at it without blinking my eyes I am pressing his legs. My looks fixed there only.

'How it will be... will it erect... with what he said during our conversation I came to know that he is a 'RANGEELA' man.

I am eager whether it stirs under the cloth. His eyes were closed. With his eyes closed he mumbled "how lucky he is...?"

"Who Papaji.... who is lucky...?"

"Who else..? My son and your husband Vivek..."

"Why do you think like that...?"

"Because... because he has such an understanding, caring, fulfilling his desires and a beautiful wife like you... is he not lucky....?"

By hearing his words I lowered my head with shy and said "Oh Papaji..."

There was silence between us for a while. "Are you feeling relaxed Papajeee...?" I asked.

"Yes very much.. thank you... enough now..." he said. Leaving him as I stood, then I heard him again.... "If you would have been..." and stopped.. "Thank you Riddee.."

I came out of his room; but his words were reeling in my mind. He saying that his son is lucky... what does he means by 'If you would have been...'

That day and whole night I was thinking about him and his words...

Two more days passed. As usually our sitting at the dining table continued. He was normal but... I am not, whenever I look at his face; his shrunken tool is coming in my mind. Then there emerged this thought that how it will be to have him in me. Will he.. or will he not...

That noon at 2'O clock as soon as Mummyji had come from ''SATSANG'' she announced that, next afternoon she is leaving for a week's Pilgrimage with ''SATSANG'' members.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Though I lay in the bed my mind is again on Papaji's words... what does he mean by 'if you would have been...' and also his words that Mummyji had not allowed him to lick and suck and she didn't suck Papaji. Licking and sucking is one of the important acts in a sexual intercourse. As I was thinking, suddenly it occurred to me the meaning of Papaji's words.

'Oh my god.. oh my god.. is this what Papaji meant; that, if I would have been his wife... that is what he wanted to say ... oh god...' I thought.

Once I understood what his thinking is.. my whole body is in tingles.. Waves of thrill ran through out my body...'What if I suck and lick his lollypop and allow him to eat my chocolate? the thought gave a new ripple in my body. Will he fuck me..? How his dick will be?' thinking this I don't know when I got sleep.

Next day Papaji didn't come to dining table as Mummyji was at home... she has to pack herself for the journey. At about three in the noon Mummyji left.

That whole evening I was refining my plan to get fucked by Papaji, my Beloved FIL; and want to get a dick in my oozing slit which I am missing from the time Vivek had left to US.

-x-x-x-x-x-

That night after dinner Papaji went to his room and I to my room. Once I am confidence that my children has slept I went to Papaji's room. Time is around 9.30 pm.

Papaji was shocked to see me in his room at that hour. Papaji who was lying got up seeing me and said "Riddee... you... here at this hour.. is there anything you want...?" he asked.

"Yes Papaji...." I said. My looks were riveted between his thighs.

"What...?"

Smilingly I walked to him and kneeling at his legs removed his lungi. Yes' there it is the proof of his manliness. As I guessed it is as long as my forefinger; but not slender like my finger, it has its thickness. "This...." I said, took it in my fist; moved this way and that.

"Riddee.... What are you doing..?" he said.

"What you have desired for long Papaji..."I said and took his lollypop in my mouth, started sucking.

"ssss...hhhhh.." a moan escaped his mouth.

In my mouth it is still in shrunken stage only. I am sucking it as it is... then it started growing.. growing and growing... it is growing like a Jack's bean stalk'. At last it grew so big that it is gagging me. I felt difficulty in breathing. "hugh...hugh..." I coughed, took it out, looked at it. 'My god.. what a magnificent tool he has. It is... so big and stout...there is immediate inundation in my pussy.

"Riddima what are you doing....?" Papaji protested again. "I am fulfilling your desire Papaji... remember what you said... 'if you would have been...' thats what you said... your idea was that if I would have been you wife you would have been as lucky as Vivek... yes now onwards till Mummyji comes I will be your wife... chi.. chi.. why mummyji's arrival.. till vivek comes US you are my husband and I am your wife... do whatever you like."

"Oh my.. my.. Riddee.. am I so lucky...?"

"Yes Papaji.. now consider yourself lucky that you are having me.. Ok come on.. do whatever you like..." I said and took his enraged tool in my mouth and sucking, licking and rotating my tongue on and around his head and poking its tiny piss hole.

He put his hands at the back of my head and pressing it to him; also moving his waist to and fro.

"Aaaaaaaaaiiiiii... aaaahhhhhhhhh... Riddeeeeeeeeeee..." he groaned pressing my head to his crotch.

Papaji.. play with my tennis balls..."I said and took his nuts in my palm and massaging them. The moment I said that his hand fell on my boobs and playing with them . "Wait..." I said and without removing his rod from my mouth, I unhooked my blouse and threw it away.

"My... MY .. what a lovely tits you have Riddee... good god.. that is why I said my son is lucky..."

"Don't you worry my dear FIL... till he comes they are yours..."

"Riddee... I want to fuck these...." he pinching my hardened nipples said.

"Whenever you like Papajee.. from now onwards they are yours....." he started playing with my boobs, pressing them hard.

"Oh Papaji....ssss... mmm I'm cumming... Cumming... Cumming..." I felt my pussy leaking and I put my hands on Papaj's and started kneading boobs with both hands. Papaji continued his work on my erotic genitals. My juices were flowing now.

"aaaaaaaiiiiiiii... uuuuhhhhhh... Papajeeeee.... you..are killing.... I said. He started massaging my boobs again and within seconds I reached my second orgasm.

"Come on, my fuck doll..." Papaji said as he pulled me, even at this age he is very strong; he is enjoying looking at my naked body and Papaji's eyes twinkling.

"Riddeee.. " He called.

"Yes Papaji...."

"Won't you give me your chocolate?"

"Why not Papaji.. you are a darling Father-in-law..." I said and pulled my saree and petticoat in one pull. His eyes fell between my thighs. My neatly shaved pussy is fully swollen and covered under tight hugged panty. He inserting his fingers from waist rolled down my panty. My panty rolled down over my spongy buttocks and shapely thighs.

There it is my juicy pussy with its thick lips slightly opened revealing the inner redness with moistness.

"Wow... Riddeee.. how beautiful your Vagina is... my god... how swollen it is ....AAAAahhhhhhhh.. it is almost six years that I had seen a pussy" he bending down to my pussy said.

'May be' I thought as mummy ji and papa ji are sleeping in separate bedrooms.

Now we lay in 69 pose and I took his LOLLYPOP again in my mouth. Papaji gave a sharp lick on my slit. My whole body shuddered with the touch of Papaji's tongue and started trembling as Papaji continued eating my CHOCOLATE slurping the cream of the CHOCOLATE. He pushed his tongue in my pussy lips, spreading them with his fingers. I am shuddering with excitement. '"aaaaammmmmhhhh" I moaned as I am again on the verge of reaching my orgasm; second time that night even before Papaji entered me.

"Aaaahhhhh... Papajeeeee...Please..." I said while giving Papaji quick licks. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.... Papajeee...." I squealed under him as he touched my LOVE BUTTON. He is moving his tongue rapidly now. I pulled his foreskin back and poked my tongue in his pee-hole. Papaji responded by having my LOVE BUTTON between his lips.

"How is my chocolate Papaji...." I asked pressing my waist on to his mouth.

"Your cunt tastes great Riddeeee... it is so delicious. The more I am chewing it; it is releasing the more of its cream... and it's so tight... I can lick it whole night..." he teased me.

"And your... ummm... your shaft is a monster Papajee.." I said covering it with my both fists still 2 inches is out of my fists.

On the other side Papaji held my CLIT with his teeth and said "Your clit is like a small prick Riddee... how come it's so long" he asked nibbling the clit.

"Vivek ... urrrgghhhh... Used to... pull it... Aaahhhh... With his teeth... always... he worked on my... clit... aaahhhh... regularly..." I told him. as I said that Papaji pulled my clit with his teeth. "shshshshshshs.. pa.. paj..eeee" I screamed with joy and jolted with pleasure.

"Oh my god... Papaji ... aaaahhhhhh... Oh my god... Oh my... Papaji Please stop... I'll die with this pleasure.... please... aaahhhh" I was yelling like anything. Papaji stopped after giving my clit enough attention. I calmed down but was still jerking my body. With satisfaction Papaji is looking at me and smiling. I turned my head away with shy.

"Are you ready for more, Riddeee...?" he asked me standing on the floor, holding his giant pole in his fist.              

"Papajeee... you are too big... I think I can't take it..." I said looking at his face as I am really afraid of his size. Vivek is not so big.

"Riddee ... you will love it..." Papaji positioned himself on me. "You won't forget this night, Riddee ... I'm going to make it special for you...and for me also... Just enjoy the fuck of your life..." Papaji continued, he positioned himself to sit between my legs, spreading them wide.

First Papaji pushed one finger in my cunt as he said the above words. I am looking at him with anticipation and eager. He started moving his thick finger in me. Within no time he shoved another finger also. "sssshhhaaaa..." I crooned with joy.

my cunt became slippery for his fingers and now his third finger also entered me. Papajeeeeeee...mmmmmm...dooooooo.......iiii....tttttt...." I was moving my waist to and fro for his fingers.

I was so excited and my vagina is itching a lot. The itching is unbearable with me. I wanted Papaji's in me as quickly as possible. But Papaji is taking his own time. [Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcToNzKETTQ48hF6bqUrj...db9UH4bACx]Finally I gave up, I lost all my inhibitions and yelled at Papaji, pulling his hip closer,

"Take me, Papajeee.... Fuck me... Please... fuck me now... Fuck me with your monster... you bastard... aaaahhhhhhsssssssssssssaaahhahahaha... Stop teasing Papajeee... ab chodo mujhe... apne lund se... Fuck me... please..." I was yelling, while Papaji smiling at me enjoying the moment.

"Beg... " Papaji said smiling and teasing me.

"I beg you Papajee... to fuck me... I'm your bahu... don't tease your bahu....fuck her hard...." I said.

"You are not only bahu Riddee.. you are something else also..."

"What....?" I looked at him enquiringly.

"A slut... Riddeee darling you are my slut..." he pinching my nipple said.

"Yes... Yes.. papajeee.. you rascal... I am your slut... fuck me like a slut... rip me apart... please... I can't wait now... I'm yours..." I was in my own world now.

"Ok my dear slut... my sweet bahu... I will fuck you... But you must promise me something before that..." Papaji said. "Whatever you say Papajeee..." I agreed immediately.

"From now on... I want to fulfill my desire by shoving my fuck pole in your fuck hole... whenever I want to... wherever I want to... till Vivek comes...OK..." while he said that he is teasing my cunt with his monster rubbing it on my nether lips.

"I promise... Papajeee... you are my darling... you can take me anywhere... anytime... but, now just fuck me... fuck me till I cry with excitement..." I said.

"And one more thing... Riddeee..." he said "You won't be wearing panties from now on.... never.... ". I nodded my head is 'yes'.

"Now spread your cunt lips with your fingers like a slut ... my sweet bahu..." Papaji said continuing to tease me.

I with my both hands spread my cunt lips wide for my FIL.

He putting his knob at the entrance said "one..two..three.. here it comes..." and gave a shove of his dick in me.

"aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhaaahhhhhhhmmmmmmmm..." I screamed in pain cum pleasure... I felt that its knob is stretching me. He held my boobs and kneading them. Again he saying "one...two..three..." and he pulling back slightly gave a violent shove..

"AAAmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaa.... hahaha.. Papajeee... you are a rascal you killed me..." I shouted.

"Now you count for me..." Papaji whispered in my ear and rotated his tongue in my ear.

"One... two... three..." as I am counting he is giving his shots... "four..five..six... nine..ten...oh..my.. fifteen.. sixteen... aaahhh..." he is ramming me as I am counting, expecting his shot, looked at him with fearful eyes, anticipating his assault, but he didn't; instead he is smiling at me.

"Fuck me... Papajee... pease... don't tease me....nineteen...I am counting..twenty...yes fuck your bahu... and I counted till thirty.. and with every number his member is pounding me ".

"Papajeee.. bending down, grabbed my hips in his hands and gave a push and said keep counting..." again I started counting.... "One... Two... Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh... uuuuiiiiiiiiimaaaaaaa... fuck me... aaahhhhh" I groaned and Papaji started thrusting. His ram rod, started ramming me hard.

"aahhh... aahhh... Yes... Yes... yes... Fuck... yes... ohhhhh... fuck... My dear FIL fuck your bahu... your son's wife.. fuck her hard..." I was writhing on the bed while Papaji continued his assault; once when I raised and bent my head to look at him; his cock was glistening with my juices.

"aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh... my god... I'm cummmiing... Ppajeee... I'm cummingggg... aahhhhh" and I came hard. Papaji kept fucking me with full vigor. my eyes rolled up, he didn't stop. He pinched my nipples hard while thrusting in and out. I was leaking on his ram-rod.

"Cum for me Riddeeee... cum on your Papaji's cock..." He held my boobs pressing them; pushed himself hard, crushing my swollen cunt lips by his pubic bones. I was shivering and breathing hard.

"Do it... don't Stop... Papaji.. aaahhhh... Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh" how good it is..." I was shaking my head with uncontrollable pleasure.

"Stop yelling... Riddeee.. I told you already that you are going to get the fuck of your life... I am going to fuck you ... until your pussy is sore... until your clit is bruised... and until your boobs are tender..." Papaji was ramming me real hard and in between he was using dirty and filthy language.

"... aaaahhhhhhh... please... aaaahhhh" Papaji increased his pace and fucked me with short and rapid strokes. He was grabbing my spongy buttocks, pulling them wide, while he pushed his dick deep in me.

"uuiiii iiimmm mmmmaaaaaaaaa... Papaji ... aahh... aahh... aaahhh... aaaaahhhhh... I'm cummmmming... cummmmmmmmmming... cummmmmiiiing " I was literally crying; while I reach my orgasms, one after another. Papaji slowed down a bit to have his breath.

-x-x-x-

"Urghhhhhh... not again... Papaji..." I cried as Papaji drove his member again in me after a rest of ten minutes. He pulled my love button and leaned on me crushing the clit between our bodies. Every time he thrust, I shuddered as MY clit was being hammered.

Now I started enjoying his second assault the itch in my pussy doubled... while my nipples craved for sharp pinch. "Aaahhhhhhh... aaaaahhhhhhhhh... harder... Harder... pull my clit... pluck my nipples... ram your cock in me... Yes... yesssss... yes..." I shrieked as Papaji slithered in and out of me like a snake.

"Cummmmmming... cummmmmming... Cummmmmming..." I was in heaven now. Papaji too was close to his orgasm now.

"Are you ready for my seeds Riddee... I am still fertile...? How about a brother for Vivek and Chandoo... ha ha ha ha..." he laughed slamming me.

His these words gave a thrilling sensation in my body... how nice it would have been; to get pregnant again that too with my FIL (Papaji) to give a bro or sis to my hubby... but alas; that is not possible as I m operated for family planning three years back. I said the same to my Papaji.

What a bad luck.. such a sweet pussy.. and I can't impregnate it..." he rammed hard.

"Please stop Papaji ... I'm sore now... what you said is true that you fuck me till my cunt is sore.. aaaahhh.. it is sore now... have mercy on me... I'm your bahu I can't bear now... Aaaaahhhhhhhh... ahhhhhhhh... aaaaa... Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh... aaaaahhhhhhhh" as I said Papaji crushing my boob and clit and pushed his monster up to its hilt...

12