Life Changer: Un-Wedded Husband Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"aaahhhhh.. his warm sperm is filling me and giving me soothing effect to my sore pussy.

After that till Mummyji came, I and Papaji were in heaven. We played the game of Love in every nook and corner of the house. On the kitchen platform, bending me on it and he rode me from back like bull rides a cow. Once he made me lie on the dining table, folded my knees and shoved his lengthy shaft in my swollen, cleaned pussy.

You will be shocked to know Chandoo... once he sitting on the commode and asked me to ride him having his massive pole in me... that one week was the best period for me. After Mummyji's return also, we; I and my loving Papaji waiting for Mummyji to leave for 'Satsang' and we resumed our erotic Love play. After Vivek's return also we are continuing even today.

Now my position is that without having My darling Papaji's, I mean your loving father's fuck pole is not entered in my itching Pussy that whole day I'll be nagging and make a mess of the house.

Bhabhi completed her venture with my Dad.

-x-x-x-

That whole night I could not sleep. Bhabhi's words about my Dad is reeling in my mind 'Is it really happened?' I thought.

But one thing I know that Dad is starving... for a woman. Reason is 5 or 6 years back from when Mom has joined a 'SATSANG' organization and become more pious and religion oriented. And always busy to attend 'SATSANG' meetings and reading the books given to her.

After joining this organization she lost interest in material world.... And in particular in sex.. I know that Dad is very active...in this line. He has extra marital relationships with a few of his office colleagues. There used to be quarrels between Mom and dad regarding this. Apart from that he had a relationship with a neighbor aunt also. Once I saw them in a cinema hall.

That afternoon bunking the college I and two of my friends went to see a matinee movie. Two rows before our row dad and this aunt were there. Then I saw dad pushing his hand under her blouse; and she is smiling.

After seeing this I didn't stay there. In the dark I came out before my dad could see me.

Bhabhi's venture gave a tingle in my pussy to have dad's massive fuck pole in me. Will it happen? I thought.

That night when I ran my finger on my pussy I felt wetness in me thinking about Dad. Let us see what happens in future...

-x-x-x-x-x-

12