Life of an Indian Woman Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bena4u
bena4u
277 Followers

To think of meeting with Sameer that night, alone, filled her with an excited nervousness that had never been part of her life before.

For all of her fear, for all of the anxiety, for all of her wanting to find a way out of this, there was a tingle deep in her belly. That tingle increased as she remembered the feeling of his bulge against her belly that afternoon. She was really anxious of cheating on her hubby. she was a good wife still and had always been a faithful wife to her husband.

Sameena was ready for sameer. Her mind was ready, her body was ready and her soul was ready. She was ready to be a very active participant and was going to give Sameer a night he wasn't going to forget any time soon.

She kept a dim light on in the hall when the kids went to bed and waited eagerly for him. Sameer arrived a little late and he crept quietly, not wanting to wake the kids up, and in a husky whisper said, "Hey, Sameena!You there?"

"Sameer? Is that you? What're you doing there?" Come on in."

"Yes. It's me. I didn't mean to wake the kids. I'm here."

He came in, full of enthusiasm. She greeted him warmly and there was a short silence.

She felt like he could see everything in her mind as they looked at one another. she trembled. She felt her nipples tighten. She was ashamed of her body's reaction it felt like a betrayal.

Sameena was terrified and nervous, like a deer in headlights. "Oh, Sameer. I'm afraid, I don't know why" she averted her eyes as he looked at her.

"Don't worry honey. You'll be just fine. You shouldn't be trembling like that." He reached up and brushed a tear of doubt from her cheek, then hugged her. She squealed and nervously clutched his head to her chest.

"You look more beautiful than ever," he whispered in her ear, putting his arm around her shoulder.

Sameena flushed red for a brief moment and smiled. She was finding it difficult to hide her excitement; "You've always wanted me and tonight your dream is happening!" She whispered in his ear. She was trying to catch her breath after smelling him so close again that day. His cologne was barely perceptible and it lingered in her nose.

Sameer kissed the top of her ear and squeezed her a little more before they went into the bedroom. She closed the door behind them and walked through the darkness. She turned on the light. He took her in his arms, hugging her tenderly while she buried her face in his broad chest.

"Look at me," he whispered, "Look at me, Sameena." she looked up into the ruggedly handsome face of their long time friend. "I want this, you want this, and we've waited so long, let's make this night extra special."

He gently caressed her face with his fingertips, allowing them to drag across her forehead, cheeks and moist, half open lips. She gently held his finger between her teeth as it slipped inside her mouth.

"I've been dreaming about getting you alone like this for years," he said in a throaty voice before he pushed her against the wall. His hands tangled in her hair. Immobilized, She watched as his face came closer and closer. Thier lips met. He began with light pecks, occasionally taking her lower lip between him and sucking it gently. Then he placed his mouth fully onto her. His manly breath washed over her face and flooded her senses.

Sameena lips parted, allowing his tongue to enter her mouth. He introduced his tongue into her mouth for the second time that day. It was so different from Salman's, warmer and moister. She kissed him back with just as much passion, hungrily wrapping her arms around his neck, melting into him.

He was giving her encouragement by gently rubbing her back. She felt his hand slide down her back to squeeze the flesh of her ass while he ground his stiff cock into her belly.

As sameer started to undress Sameena, she said, "Sameer, I'm so embarrassed!"

"Don't be! It was too late; we're on point of no return. See my bulge?" and within no time he pulled the zipper of her qameez down, lifted it off over her head and dropped it on the floor. She tried her best to cover her bra-covered breasts with her hands.

Then he pulled her shilwar string, pushed it over her hips and let it drop to the floor. "I feel so naked." She said.

"You're beautiful and I like you naked...that was my wet-dream!"

"You've seen me naked, now please let me switch off the light."

She went and switched off the light and turned on the bathroom light; now only the light from there lit up the room, enough to see each other.

Now she gasped out loud and stood nervously in front of him in just her bra while she'd not wore any panties. sameena heart raced faster at the thought of him looking her like this. His hands ran across her breasts and cupped them firmly but tenderly. He broke away from her mouth and kissed down her neck to her chest. He cupped her breasts, pushing her bra down so that he could claim her nipples with his mouth. her breasts stood out proudly from her chest, courtesy of her routine exercises. Her breasts still sit high on her chest with little hint of sag.

He nuzzled her breasts, breathing in the unparalleled fragrance of warm, fresh skin, brushing his cheek against her firm nipples; he teased her nipples gently with his tongue. He licked his lips and immediately bent and put his mouth on her breast. He buried his nose into the soft white tissue of her breasts. He squeezed her breasts more tightly, bunching them together so that he could flick his tongue back and forth between them.

Sameena held him tightly, pushing his head into her bosom. He took her one nipple in his mouth he suckled it like a baby for what seemed like an eternity. She kept squirming as he continued to lick and bite her ripe breast and nipple. He sucked first one and then the other into his mouth. She was gasping as he sucking her nipples, stroking it roughly with his tongue. He kneaded her firm bottom and stroked the backs of her thighs. At that point, She was so consumed by passion that she became aware of her heart's incessant pounding in her chest and found it difficult to fully breathe.

Sameena was now breathing heavily, and moaning with a pleading lilt. Again, covering her mouth with his, she let his hands roam all over her body. As she kissed him hungrily and started to pulled his shilwar string and pulled it with a single movement and his shilwar went down to his feet and his dick sprung out, hard as a rock. Ignoring the stringency of his cock for the moment, She began on the buttons of his qameez. They slipped out of their shoes, and then she wrapped her long slender fingers seductively around his hard cock and began to play with his cock and balls. Sameer sighed deeply as she began to work his large cock from the head down to the base, slowly massaging it.

He began to suck hungrily on her breasts. her pink nipples stood erect. He craned forwards and took her right nipple in his mouth, rolling it over with his tongue, gently nipping it and tugging at it; a soft moan escaped her throat. He turned his attention to her left nipple now, repeating the action, her grip on his dick tensed and she began to stroke it at a faster rate. His hand moved over her belly and reached down to her vagina, he rubbed for a while and then he thrust his finger deep into her vagina. She was soaking wet down there and his finger slipped in and out with ease as he began to finger fuck her hard and fast. T hey moved to the bed and Sameer helped her to sit before lying down beside her.

She said rather weakly, "Sameer, I've never done anything like this before, you know."

"That's Ok Sameena. I know it. I'll take care of everything. Just lie back and enjoy!"

He lay her down on her back and knelt back to admire her. "Sameena," he whispered, "you are so beautiful!"

Sameena felt pride and wanted more attention from Sameer. He started with her forehead and made his way down every inch of her body until he reached her feet. He took her leg in his hand, raised it to his mouth and started to lick her foot; he licked her sole and the pad right below her toes. He stuck his tongue in between her toe and the one next to it, running it in and out and back and forth. Then he took her toe in his mouth and began to suck it. She was truly enjoying and became proud, what he was doing to her foot. He sucked her toe into his mouth and manipulated it for a little while, then moved on to the next one in line. Once he had licked all of her toes, he replaced that foot with her other one, sticking her toe right in his mouth. She made soft little moaning sounds but caught herself as she was in heaven, because that was the ultimate sign of love one can have showed to her. He licked every inch of her body except her pussy. Now he started his moving from her feet upwards to her thighs and was kissing and licking all her legs and then he was on her pubic area.

sameer swallowed and let out a deep breath. "You're so beautiful. I could eat you up," he whispered as he kissed and licked her thighs near her pussy lips.

He closed his eyes and drew in a deep breath. her heart was beating a mile a minute as he lowered his eyes, focusing on her pussy, which was almost in his face. She took several deep breaths. She wanted him and was lying there, waiting for him to take her.

"At last I'm going to eat you up," he said, and dove on her like a dog coming upon a plate of gravy, licking the length of her pussy with his tongue. She screamed in lust and lifted her knees and crossed her ankles behind his head. He reached around and, while lapping from anus to clitoris, he squeezed her breasts with his hands, tugging and twisting her nipples. She felt like she was going to pass out. She closed her eyes, then took in and released a deep breath. Sameer's mouth on her labia, and the way he sucked and licked them, sent a thrill of sexual joy over her body. She put her hands to the back of his head and held his face to her pussy. A shudder of pure eroticism filled her being. It felt so good to be loved. She braced the backs of her legs against the bed and twisted her hips, grinding her crotch against his mouth, feeling reckless and so damned sexual. His mouth on her pussy lips was driving her wild! She was scratching him, biting him. The feeling was so indescribable. she was so overcome with lust by this time that she could only croak,"Yes! "It's the sweetest feeling I ever had! Please don't stop!"

"Don't worry Sameena, there's better things to come!" he said.

She opened her legs, giving him greater access to her pussy. "Sameer, I'm going to cum in your mouth if you keep that up." She humped his face to encourage him to explore her further, her pussy on fire with desire.

Sameena was surprised at the skill that he had shown at sucking and licking her. As she was so inexperienced and no one had licked her so she thought that he would also be inexperienced. But she became surprised at the level of his oral skills although she hadn't had anything like this to compare it with. She cried rhythmically, louder and louder until suddenly, she froze, holding her breath. Every muscle stiffened as if she had turned to stone.

Sameena held this for quite a few seconds, then screamed, gulped in a big lungful of air, and again froze, holding her breath for a few seconds. Again she screamed and gulped and stiffened. During this, he moved his tongue to gently and slowly lick all over of her sex. After the third scream, she again began breathing in great ragged breaths. In her urgency, she spread her legs and wrapped them around his waist, pulling him towards her. She ran her fingers through his hair, pushing him to her. She felt his hands on her back pulling her forward, urging her towards him. She cried out softly as his teeth grabbed at her clit as her fingers grasped his head, pulling him forcefully away from her sensitive areas and simply lay there spread-eagled, staring at the ceiling for a very long time. She made no move to cover up, but just lay there smiling. It felt so good, so damn good. She couldn't believe this man was so skilled a lover. It felt so good, so good. She couldn't believe this would be nice like this, as She's never done this in her life.

"Stop it, Sameer, I need you now"

Sameer lifted his mouth from her pussy and looked up at her, a dazed, happy look on his face. He shook his head. "I never, ever, felt this way before." He licked his lips, tasting anew her juices.

She licked her lips as she saw his erect cock. She was amazed that his cock was so hard and it throbbed out from his body, slapping against his belly, she couldn't imagine that one can became so hard at the age Sameer was.

Sameena's pussy quaked at the thought of filling her with that cock.

"You know too much about how to please a woman, Sameer."

"You're all wet, darling. Bet I know what you want?"

"I'm glad," she gasped, "Get that marvelous tool inside me now." Sameer positioned himself between her legs; He was now on top of her, holding his weight off her body with one arm while the other still held her.

She tried to looked down between their nude bodies; she saw his stiff cock, posed to ravish her. "I think it's the time that I was dying for," he said grinning down at her, and let his hard cock press against her pussy.

sameer rubbed up and down between her pussy lips, lubricating his cock with her juices, preparing to enter her. "Take it easy, Sameer. Your cock is twice bigger than your friend's." Sameer nodded.

sameer slowly teased the tip of his penis against the hood of her clitoris in a circular fashion. She let out soft moans of pleasure, pushing her pelvic region forward, begging him to enter her, wanting to take his cock in her pussy immediately, she couldn't bear it much more and It seemed to take ages, her breathing coming in ragged short gasps. She put her hand down there and began to guide his dick towards her waiting pussy. Her wet and slippery pussy lips parted, surrounding the head of his cock without penetrating further.

As Sameer eased his huge length into her fleshy folds slowly, she screamed out. Without penetrating further, Sameer withdrew, a soft smacking noise announcing that thier flesh had parted.

"Oh, your pussy lips and my cock are kissing," cooed Sameer, as he repeatedly pressed his cock into her folds, just parting her lips and then withdrawing, each withdrawal accompanied by the lewd smacking noise.

Lust having overcome her inhibitions she lustfully panted, "oh! Don't tease me anymore Sameer please do it. Please, just do it."

"Do what?"

"You know what!"

"But you didn't want it."

"Oh I always wanted it Sameer, Please Sameer, do it!"

"Tell me what you want?"

"You know! You know, what I want!" she said like a slut and not a married housewife. That day she realized just how hungry for his cock she really was.

"I don't know, tell me. What you want?"

She reached for him with one of her hands and held his cock. She pushed the head against her opening.

"Do me, Sameer. Do me!" she whispered. Sameer pushed, sinking his cock into her pussy a little deeper and her body responded automatically by wrapping her legs around his waist, punching her hips up to get more penetration. He then entered her with a driving force that nearly made her scream. "Oh, Sameer! Do me as hard as you can, please!"

His girth stretched her and she yelled as he fully entered into her, unbelievably hard as he throbbed inside her causing her to moan all the while.

sameer put his hands all over her lower back, thighs and stomach, rubbing them ever so gently while he fucked her hard.

"Oh, Sameer, you're so hard!" she sighed as he plunged into her.

"You're too wet and hot."

sameer slowly fucked her first and she rocked back and forth as he fucked her at a slow pace. She flexed her vagina around his cock, loving the feeling of being filled as she had never been filled before. She shook her head in wonder at why this not had happened before.

She was pushing up against him, hungry for the motion of his meat inside her. He kept his pace steady, staring at her face, bathing in the glow of how it looked as she gave herself to him.

Sameena locked her legs behind his, her feet softly massaging his calf muscles. He withdrew almost all the way and pushed back inside her again, repeating the rhythm and gathering a steady momentum. She licked her lips and kissed Sameer as they created a rhythm of thrust and withdrawal. She sighed as she kissed Sameer and he began to ram himself into her pussy, her soft moans were becoming slowly louder as she was feeling as though everyone in the world was asleep, and this man and she were allowed total privacy to explore thier primitive desires fully and without repercussion. He leaned forward and kissed her to make sure she wouldn't alert the kids sleeping other room, pounding his cock deep into her hot pussy, grunting his pleasure and telling her what a hot, wet cunt she's got and it felt good and at that moment she could feel his balls, heavy with cum slap against her ass.

As her passion grew, her kisses became more frantic, moving from his lips she began planting tender, loving kisses all over his face, whispering in his ear, "do me, hard." She moved her lips down to his chest and began kissing him there, her tongue rolling over his nipples. She was trying to control her volume, but not doing very well. She locked her legs harder around him and forced him deeper.

He squeezed her buttocks together as He increased his rhythm now, moving in and out more quickly, thrusting hard. He fucked her harder and harder, his cock flying in and out at a lightening speed, his balls pressing her ass crack wildly. He began to thrust more insistently against her as he bent his head to take a nipple between his teeth and flick it with his tongue. She felt as if electric shocks had passed through her and I began to thrust her hips in a perfect give and take with him. Now he started going at it like a jackhammer; fast and furious, a good hard fuck. In and out of her pussy. Each thrust was harder and deeper than the last and now her body was being forced to slide up and down the bed with the force of his thrusting. her breasts were swaying with each deep penetration.

Sameena never knew a person could move so fast and to add to the sensations he was drawing it in and out about a few inches with each stroke. That was making the head of his cock plunge against her womb each time he slammed in. She began to arch her back with each thrust and actually tried to find something to hold onto. He was giving her the hottest fuck of her life. She didn't want Sameer to stop fucking her so beautifully. Her head moved from side to side on the bed, occasionally meeting Sameer's eyes, and his breathing was increasing dramatically.

After a while, now that they were fully re-acquainted with each another, he slowed the tempo down to get some full-length thrusts going. Hugged him and held tight with her legs wrapped around him as he lounged into her. Then started coming. "Oh Sameer!" cried as her pussy clamped his raging hard-on, "Oh Sameer! Love me! Love me!

He fucked her ragged for about half an hour and reckon must have had at least three big orgasms in that time.

"Tell me you are mine," he roughly whispered. looked back at him and answered in gasps. "I am yours forever, you made me darling! I never ever sought pleasure like this in her life. I never thought I would feel like this. Fill me. Take me. Plunge into me, Sameer."

With those words he thrust into her hard and deep, fucking her now with full, powerful thrusts and her whole body jerked under his thrusts, her breasts bouncing up and down. The bed creaked loudly as her sumptuous ass pounded the mattress.

He reached down and grasped her breasts, her nipples were massaged hard and squeezed as he looked up and groaned. "Take it! Take all of it. Oh Sameena, can you feel it spurting? It's Cumming inside you. Feel it!"

bena4u
bena4u
277 Followers