Life of an Indian Woman Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bena4u
bena4u
278 Followers

"Cum in me, Sameer, come in me more than you cum in Lyla."

Sameena felt his cock jerking in anticipation of the explosion of his cum and thrust herself upward, impaling herself on his instrument. Grinding her pussy against him, she felt herself explode with pleasure as his hot cum left his raging cock.

She reached her peak as he accomplished his own release. She came too with a long, lusty moan. She squeezed her pussy tight against his cock and squeezed his balls with her hand. He shot a huge stream of cum deep into her pussy, as she moaned and wailed with reckless abandon, her body thrashing wildly on the bed, her legs spread out to their maximum on either side, her feet twitching with every wave of pleasure that passed through her.

For her it was the most intense orgasm she had ever had, while Sameer shot time and time again. She thought he would never stop Cumming. Even after Cumming in her he wouldn't stop for a long while, hammering away at her delicate pussy, making her crazy and making her cum again.

Eventually though, he did as her thrashing slowed down, and her orgasm subsided, his cock began to shrink to it's normal size, his seed spent, they collapsed together, both breathing hard.

She wrapped her arms around him and her breasts crushed against his chest. They kissed. Hugged. Held each other. She kissed him intimately, whispering thanks in-between breaths. her pussy sent little tingling sensations of pleasure over Sameer's cock as the last of the waves of pleasure from his orgasm subsided.

He kissed her tenderly, lovingly. "I have never experienced sex like this before. I feel as if I have died and gone to heaven. I don't know if I can get enough of you."

"Oh Sameer." she whispered, "It was wonderful for me also, and, yes, you don't know how much I've fantasized over you." she thrust her hips upward in a fucking move, as Sameer's cock was still snugly held deep inside her tingling pussy.

Sameer let his body sag against her. He kissed and licked at her neck, whispering in her ear, "you are wonderful. I'd miss you." She was feeling a strong spurt both of their juices runs down the crack of her ass.

She hugged Sameer to her, squeezing his cock with her vagina. Her husband had not even satisfied her like this during their honeymoon.

They lay together on the bed; they kissed and cuddled like a true couple. She looked at him. His cock was soft now and lay flaccid and innocent between in his thighs.

To be continued...

bena4u
bena4u
278 Followers