All Comments on 'Life Under the Sea Ch. 01'

by jlynann

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
sugarfairy1137sugarfairy1137almost 17 years ago
Hope to read more soon

I thought it was a good start. I don't see why she didn't tell anyone that she used to be human. You would think that they have seen it before. I hope to read more from you soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
This shows great promise!

Very nice start. I hope to see you continue it.

icey_heartedicey_heartedalmost 17 years ago
i love it

i love this story and cant wait for ch. 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
gimme more

seriously.. i love it.. i want more.... hell i'll even edit it for you.... but please you cant leave me hanging.....im totally into the fairytale creatures lol.....please write more soon....

look me up in the editor profiles : sapphirefairy

sacrificedangelsacrificedangelalmost 17 years ago
Brilliant!!!

Really good theme, and characters!!! Cant wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Jesse is so impulsive

I love the setting and the sex scenes, although I was a little bothered by Jesse's personality. Much like with Ariel, I found it majorly impulsive for Jesse to decide to permanently become a mermaid in spite of her family and friends and in spite of knowing next to nothing about merpeople and how they live. Also, trying to conceal that she had been a human seems futile from the start so I don't know why she tried. I guess that can be part of the appeal though if she likes taking risks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Crap

Only read your first paragraph, and tbh that was all it took. Really, his manhood is on the outside unprotected??? If they would be existent a mermans parts would be internal with an opening to allow copulation like other sea creatures......

Know it is only a story sorry, but you need to be realistic with these things. All depictions of mermaids show fish skin to the waist or hips and human above.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous