All Comments on 'Lisette'

by gapster7

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
u made me all wetttttttttttttt

i wish my roomate's dad wud fuck me like that!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Gapster is a master storyteller about eat'n pussy

I have read every single story Gapster7 has ever posted and I love them all, but this one takes to prize. I think this one is absolutely, positively the best pussy eat'n story I ever read. Sure, I say that every time I read one of his new stories. How would I describe Gapster7. "He's a horny old man who loves eat'n young pussy and he's a master storyteller". You have to eat a lot of pussy to write about it so well. Finally, let say this to Gapster7. Keep eat'n! Your loyal fan, Wild Bill

Invisible2uInvisible2uover 16 years ago
Oh Yes!

As a young woman who is into older men, I have to say that this story was one of my favorite mature stories of all times. The intensity from the time the two met to the time they had to part company was like an inferno between them. Loved it x 1,000,000!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Damn, Just Damn

Ok maybe i need to stopped nail women My age and start nailing hot college women. May kill me but hey what a why to go. Thank You Gapster7.

spoiled_bratschespoiled_bratschealmost 15 years ago
fabulous

i love all your stories; i admire the way you develop and sustain the tension between your very real characters (and the sex is always incredibly hot!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Dude!

I've wasted(?) a Saturday morning reading your stories for the first (surely not the last, though) time. All I can say is that although I've been reading here for about ten years, and have somehow - until last night - missed your stories I won't miss anything else that you'd care to post.

It appears that you have the same reverence for a woman's body that I have and although I'm a lot older than your male character(s) and not so hot anymore - to my great chagrin - the stories bring me a lot of very good memories of my somewhat younger days - although I must admit that my ladies, as lovely as they were, were not as young (after my own youth had passed) nor quite the world class models that you describe so well, never-the-less each was a delightful woman and worthy of respect, admiration and (yes) lust.

As Bob Hope used to say: "Thanks for the memories."

RedtoffeeRedtoffeeover 14 years ago
That was truly amazing

I, too, loved the build-up, the theme and the sex was great too. You carried the pace beautifully. Perhaps you could have explored why he did when he still found his wife exciting, but that's quibbling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
HAWT! HAWT! HAWT!!!!!

Your storytelling was soooo good, I felt like I was right there in the room with them. And you REALLY know how to write SEX scenes.

Will there an Update or maybe another story????

I really have to go cool down with a long drink of water. LOL.

More please.....

bookstore manbookstore manabout 13 years ago
I'm ready for more!

Part 2 Cumming soon?

mrhabanero1mrhabanero1about 13 years ago
Six Stars

Excellent! One of the best. I give it six stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

One of the best I've read yet. Sexy, imaginative, non-vulgar, and extremely well-written.

One more thing - I love the names you choose!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Damnation!!!!!!

Excellent story!! Enjoyed every word of it except the "C" word; Clemson. I'm a Gamecock with family in Charleston - so, could Lissie transfer to USC for the next chapter??? LOL Thanks - loved it!!!

WishFullWishFullabout 12 years ago
Bravo!

You are one of the best, possibly the best, on Literotica, for my tastes.

maddictmaddictabout 9 years ago
Better than most...

Couldn't help but wonder if mrs. G thought anything was going on. I wouldn't be able to keep my eyes and thoughts off of Lissie either. I think I could feel her skin while "rubbing" on the lotion. I fully expected mrs. G to be home early, urging the repair shop to hurry it up. There was a lot of turning position during there morning love making and expected her to be in the doorway. Lots of good story telling as well as sex.

Very nicely done.

Thank You.

RasmatRasmatover 8 years ago
And the heavy scent of sex from their fuckfest just magically disappeared in less than an hour.

Not from the air, the bed linens or him. A woman's nose is not to be trifled with. Otherwise, a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pedestrian

Pretty pedestrian, albeit graphic story with a typical, predictable plot, or what passes as a plot. It was lacking enough that I won't bother reading Part 2.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

I loved the story but I was thinking the same thing about the smell/scent on the bed, pillows, etc. The wife is going to know in two minutes just what went on.

symtronsymtron4 months ago

Whooooooo Wheeeeee!!!!! Fantasy of my life right there. do it again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous