Lisette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gapster7
gapster7
1,706 Followers

"Go sit down on the couch, Lissie. I'm going to get us something to drink and I'll be right there."

She pushed herself off the counter, straightened her dress and sashayed into the living room. I poured two glasses of cold white wine and joined her in the living room. She was half sitting, half reclining on the leather sofa. I put the glasses down on the table and knelt before her.

"Spread your legs, baby."

She did, very slowly. The hem of her dress was barely draped over her treasure and lay tenderly over the bulging mound of her pussy.

"Show me yourself," I said in a throaty voice, filled with lust and desire.

In a painfully slow manner she inched the hem up and over her gorgeous mound, until her glorious pussy came into view.. She heard me elicit a low gasp.

"You like my pussy, Mr. G.?"

"No," I said as convincingly as I could. She smiled.

"Liar," she said as she hit me on the head with a throw pillow.

"I've never been a good liar. Your pussy is absolutely breathtakingly beautiful, Lissie."

And it was. There, spread before me, was the most beautiful pussy I'd ever seen up close and personal. Bound by the soft round tissue of her labia were the sweetest lips I'd ever laid eyes on. They already glistened with her juice and the long thin ridges of her minora lay in a perfectly symmetrical flower of desire. Inside her open lips she was a juicy pink. Her clit peaked from underneath its hood and looked like it wanted to come out and play. She formed a vee with two fingers, lay it over her mons and spread her lips a little further, opening her sex fully to me.

"No fair just looking. You have to taste me."

She scooted her butt forward so she was on the very edge of the sofa. I hunkered down low and began to kiss my way up her legs, from her knee to her upper thigh. Each time I got close to her apex I could smell her essence and literally feel the heat emanating from her cunt. I kissed my way around her center. She placed her hands on my head to hurry my exploration.

I began to run my tongue along the thin ridges of her pubis, licking her juices and kissing her flesh. I circled closer and closer to her clit. She was bucking her hips, searching out my tongue, wanting me to zero in on her nexus of nerves. I pulled her hips off the sofa. Her back was now on the sofa, her heels dug into the carpet and her hips were arched up to meet my mouth. I placed the palms of my hands underneath the soft round cheeks of her tight butt and lifted her to me.

I could tell that she was sensitive and so I placed the flat of my tongue ever so gently on her clit. I moved it slowly in a circle and could hear a deep guttural sound come from deep inside Lissie's throat. I began to drag my tongue over her clit and could feel a mini spasm each time I came in direct contact.

"Oh, Mr. G.! Lick me! Eat my pussy! That feels so good!"

As I built up a steady rhythm that Lissie seemed to groove to, I slowly slid my middle finger into her sopping wet pussy. I only went up to the first knuckle, wanting to go slowly and gauge her reaction, knowing she might prefer only a little finger action right at the entrance to her cunt. She responded with moans and bucked her hips as I lifted her from below, bringing her to my waiting mouth. I pulled away for an instant.

"God, I love your cunt, Lissie. You're so freakin' hot, baby."

"Oh lick my fucking pussy, Mr. G. Suck it! Fuck me with your tongue," she shouted.

I dug my hands into her tight ass and pulled her pussy to my face. I opened my mouth wide and used my lips and tongue to bathe her pussy with oral stimulation. I licked fast and furious, lapping her clit, sucking her lips, tonguing her open pink gash of wet flesh. She was bucking and grinding her hips into my face, breathing hard and heavy and groaning loudly now.

We moved to a mutual rhythm, and I kept increasing the speed and pressure as I felt her body stiffen and, suddenly, she stopped breathing. I felt her cunt pulse and clamp rhythmically on my deeply embedded fingers. Her body was wracked with orgasmic spasms, her cunt flowed with juices from deep within, and for a few seconds her groans stopped as she had an explosive orgasm and bathed my face with cum. Her breathe came back with a deep groan and she grabbed my head and pulled me hard against her groin. I stopped tonguing and licking and just applied pressure with the flat of my tongue. We stayed still for a moment and I could feel the last few convulsions of her orgasm flow from her cunt into my mouth. I pulled away slowly and with little kisses to her inner thighs.

"Oh, Mr. G. That was so fucking good. Where the hell did that come from?"

"Inspired by your beautiful body, Lissie. I could eat you all night long. But I think we need to take this upstairs and get comfortable. Because this has been an incredible night already and..."

I leaned in close to her ear.

"...and we haven't even fucked yet," I whispered.

"God, I'm so ready for you," she said as she leaned in to kiss me and taste her own juices.

We stood up. I leaned down and lifted the hem of her dress up and over her head. She was now standing in front of me in a bra and heels. She looked so fucking delectable and fuckable. I told her so. I reached behind and undid the clasp of her bra. I slowly slid the straps off her shoulder and for the first time her glorious tits came into view. And I thought her pussy was beautiful? Her breasts were full for her slender body, and they hung with authority above her ribcage. Lissie had the kind of soft round breasts that move and jiggle with every movement. They were a shade lighter than the rest of her torso: a testament to the past few days in the hot sun. I cupped their softness and felt their buoyancy.

Her aureolae were large and smooth, slightly darker than the skin of her breast and located on the upswing of the swell of her bosom. Her nipples were slender and distended. I wanted to suck on them, but we needed to move to the bedroom. I offered my hand, she took it, and we headed upstairs to the third floor master bedroom suite. I was still fully clothed and Lissie was naked except for her heels.

We had both come now and the sense of urgency had abated just a little. I wanted to savor her body and build up to a serious and deep fuck. I wanted to take it slow and bring her back to the intensity we'd been flirting with. I led her into the bedroom and she climbed onto the big king size bed and lay on her back, resting her head on the big pillows and watching me with lust. I was still dressed, so I slowly disrobed. My sandals, my shirt, soon lay on the floor. Lissie slowly unstrapped her high heels and threw them to the floor. I undid my belt as Lissie stared at the bulge in my jeans. I slowly unzipped my jeans and my cock emerged: stiff, thick and at full mast. I climbed onto the bed, my cock dangling below me as I hovered over Lissie.

I may have passed the half century mark, but I'm not shy about showing my body to a woman. I'm in shape and my cock can keep up with the best of them. Some of Lissie's comments echoed in my head and I wanted to explore her body slowly and purposefully. I climbed up on all fours and kneeled on her right side. I hovered over her lithe form and leaned down to softly kiss her lips. They met mine and parted, her tongue darting deep into my mouth. We kissed passionately, our breathing increasing with the intensity. Her lips were smooth, wet, pliant and inviting me to go deep.

I kissed and nibbled my way to her ear, down along her long delicate neck and eventually arrived at her nipples. I moved slowly and with patience. I stuck out my tongue and gently swirled my tongue around her stiff tip. Lissie groaned with approval and I encircled her nipple with my mouth and sucked ever so gently; trying to be as tender as I possibly could. Lissie's deep throaty groan confirmed my approach was the right one.

I went from one breast to the next and back again; sucking ever so lightly and rolling the flat of my tongue over her thin stiff nipple. Her erratic breathing and undulating torso communicated what I needed to know. I began to trace my right hand lightly along her thighs; grazing her soft skin and feeling her move under my touch. I moved the tips of my fingers further and further up her long slender thighs with each pass. As I swirled my tongue in long slow circles around her nipple my middle finger came to rest lightly on her slit. I could feel the heat and wetness of her cunt. I was tempted to slide my finger in, but resisted and teased the length of her labia with the lightest touch imaginable. I could feel her hips rising to meet my finger, longing for more contact.

I cupped her mons with the palm of my hand, pressing down slightly as I also sucked on the very tip of her nipple. I felt her groan with approval as I again traced my fingers up her slit until my middle finger barely grazed her clit. She twitched with desire and reached for my cock, stroking it lightly as I continued my dual approach. I began to wiggle my finger on her clit, using the softest touch I could muster. Then I reached down with my left hand, my mouth and lips never losing touch with one of her nipples, and began to stroke her clit with my left hand while my right now began a slow and cautious entrance into her soaking wet cavity. I crooked two fingers just inside her pussy and began to alternate the stroke of my left middle finger with the rhythmic wiggling of my right fingers and the paced licking and sucking of her delicate nipples. She writhed under my touch, moaning for me not to stop, as she stroked my cock in a more earnest fashion.

"Oh, Mr. G. Oh, fuck! Don't stop! Right there! Oh, God. Don't fucking stop!"

She began to moan to the rhythm of my strokes and I could feel her building up to another climax. Her head began to rock back and forth, her eyes closed in ecstasy as I kept up a steady pace. As I felt her coming close I sunk my right fingers deeper and deeper with each stroke, eliciting an erratic and spasmodic breathing. I began to finger fuck her, the palm of my hand slapping against the wet slick skin of her fleshy labia. She flung her head back with her mouth wide open and arched her hips to meet my strokes, coming with a loud guttural cry. Then she collapsed on the bed.

She lay there for several minutes collecting herself. I pulled my hands away from her pussy and moved up to kiss her. We kissed softly at first, tongues swirling around each others lips. She reached down for my cock and whispered into my ear.

"Oh Mr. G.! I need you to fuck me," she said in a deep throaty voice.

I could feel how incredibly wet and turned on she was as I placed my arms on either side of her torso and lifted my hips up and over her open legs. I could smell the aroma of her arousal. She guided my cock to her opening and pulled me into her gaping hole. I slipped in a few inches and began to rock back and forth.

"Oh, yessss," she hissed, bucking her pelvis to bring me in deeper.

"Okay, Lissie. Here I come, baby."

And with that I sunk my cock all the way into her deep and waiting wetness. She gasped as my pubic bone slammed into her. I pulled all the way out and rammed it home again. The slurpy sound of my cock sluicing into her sloppy cunt was incredibly hot and exciting. I began a deep and steady rhythm, our bodies synchronized in lust. She grabbed my ass and pulled me in deep with each thrust.

"Oh, fuck me! Fuck me harder! Faster! Oh, Mr. G.! I love your cock!"

We fucked with long steady deep strokes. I could feel my balls slapping against her ass and smell her sex. The headboard banged against the wall and Lissie moaned to the rhythm of our movements. Harder and harder, faster and faster, I pistoned in and out of her sweet cunt until we reached a crescendo rhythm that we both tuned into.

"Oooooh. I'm gonna come again!" she screamed.

And with that I let go, my semen shooting deep into Lissie's womb. I could feel her muscles spasm on my cock as she pulsed and came with an incredible intensity. We both laughed and collapsed on the bed.

"Damn, girl. That was something else."

I snuggled up next to her and lay my head on her soft supple breasts. She stroked my head and slowly regained composure. We talked for awhile and both slowly drifted off to sleep. The sun, the dinner, the drinks and incredible sex had taken it out of both of us.

I descended into a deep slumber, fully exhausted from the events of the evening. Even in my dreams I couldn't escape Lissie's beauty. I began to have a wonderful dream that she was giving me a deep wet blowjob. As I reeled from the intensity of the dream I reached my hand down toward my groin and felt a full head of lustrous hair, bobbing up and down on my cock. As I awoke from my stupor I realized that Lissie was, in fact, completely absorbing my semi-hard member and that my dream had become reality. The bed was bathed in moonlight shining through the French doors next to the bed. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 4 a.m.

"Oh Lissie. You sweet girl."

I was on my back and she was to my side licking my dick up and down, sliding down to suck on my balls, then back to the knob where she'd deep throat me. I was too big for her to take it all in when erect, but in this state I felt her lips take me down to the root. That didn't last long. In no time I was fully hard and she began to suck me with gusto, stopping every few seconds to jack my dick, only to slide me into her mouth again. I needed to touch her; to taste her.

"Lissie, baby. Slide your sweet little butt up here."

She flipped her legs over my head and we went into a 69 position, her on top. I stared up at her spread and very wet pussy, her open flower inviting me to suck on the center of her. I reached down squeezed her breasts from below and then leaned in to kiss her juicy slit. Her cunt was awash in juices and I loved feeling like I was drowning in her secretions. Her aroma drove me insane and I licked her and pushed my tongue as far into her pussy as I could.

I then latched on to her clit with my lips and twiddled her nubbin with the tip of my tongue. She was bucking her pelvis against my head, sitting down hard on my face, smothering me with her love. Meanwhile she was kneading my balls with one hand, jerking the base of my dick with the other and sucking the top half with all tongue and wet lips. It was heavenly. If only all dreams ended like this. She pulled away and reversed herself above me, straddling me face to face.

"You did all the work earlier, Mr. G. It's my turn to fuck you. Lie back and enjoy."

And I did. She raised her pelvis up high, placed the tip of my dick at her sopping slit, and slid down, inch by inch, absorbing me deep into her body. She leaned back and put her hands behind her head. Then she sat up straight and began an up and down motion that brought her crashing down onto my pelvis with ferocious intensity. Her magnificent breasts were bobbling and bouncing with wild abandon. She grunted each time she descended and looked deep into my eyes as she fucked the shit out of me.

"Yeah. Fuck me, Lissie! Fuck me good! That's it baby. Keep it up. Fuck me with your juicy cunt!"

She leaned forward, put her hands on my shoulders and changed her motion. Now she began a sort of back and forth swiveling of her hips, rocking back and forth, pumping her pelvis much the way a man would fuck. My cock slid in and out of her and she was so lubricated that our genitals were making a sloppy wet sound that one only hears from intense sex. Her breasts swayed seductively. I placed my hands just below her tits, so that with each movement her luscious globes bounced in and out of my hand. They swayed uncontrollably.

"Oh God! This is good. Oh FUCK!"

She found a rhythm, a groove, and I was right there with her. The vision of this beauty, totally consumed by the moment, my dick deep inside her, her body moving and swaying, her big round breasts bouncing and jiggling -- it was too much. I was going to come and I told Lissie.

"Yeah, come inside me, baby. Fuck me with your big cock!" she said through clenched teeth.

"Here I come!" I screamed, and I felt her muscles tighten around my cock as I exploded a huge load of cum into this sweet girl. She kept rocking, drawing out every drop, slowed the pace, and then laid down on my chest with my cock still in her. I could feel my groin awash in semen and pussy juice. It felt warm and wet and I felt in a state of bliss.

We dozed off again.

Friday

I squinted at the daylight filtering through the blinds and slowly realized it was probably later than I thought. I turned to my left and saw the naked form of Lissie lying on her side, facing away from me. The memory of the previous night came crashing into my mind. I glanced at the alarm clock and did some mental calculations on timing. It was 8am and the earliest Patty and Jenna would be back was probably 11am. I still had a few hours to enjoy the fantasy of Lissie and her sensuous company.

Her hair lay tangled on the pillow, falling in waves over her delicate shoulders. I followed the lines of her back as it pinched down toward the bed and her tiny little waist. Then her hips flared up dramatically and her cute butt cheeks looked so round and ready to be touched. Her long slender thighs extended forever and culminated in her exquisite calves and perfect feet.

I reached out. My fingers traced the contour of her hips and waist. She stirred and turned her upper torso to look at me. As she did so her right breast arched up into the air, her nipple standing proud and tall. My hand grazed up and felt the supple texture of her sumptuous breast as I lightly stroked her nipple and felt it stiffen ever so slightly under my touch.

"Mmmmm. Morning Mr. G. What a nice way to wake up," she cooed. "What time is it?"

I answered obliquely.

"It's time for you and me to enjoy the next two hours with the thought that an evening like last night and a morning like this may never happen again."

"Ooooh. Don't say that."

"Let's just enjoy the moment, Lissie."

I leaned forward and took her nipple into my mouth, my hand wandering down to caress her legs. She felt so warm and smooth under my touch and her smell was intoxicating. I felt her body move and respond to my fingers.

"You're so beautiful, Lissie. So beautiful."

I could detect a smile as she rolled to face me. Her tousled hair framed her gorgeous face and I put my hand behind her head and pulled her to me for a kiss. Time stood still as our tongues and lips explored one another, so soft, so delicate. We kissed for a few minutes, our bodies beginning to stir. I moved to kiss her cheek, her ear, her neck and moved slowly down to lick and suck her now distended nipple. She let out an audible sigh.

My hand slid down to her hips as she rolled onto her back. I looked down at the downy hair of her mons, rising in a wonderful mound of flesh from her tight tummy. I could see the slender lips of her labia opening to the morning light. My hand traced the mound of her pussy and my fingers found the slick moist skin of her inner lips. She reacted with a moan as I began to softly finger her, sliding my fingers all around her pussy, sliding down low to her ass and back along the ridges of her labia to her clit.

Suddenly she pushed me onto my back and swung her legs up and over to straddle my chest. We kissed again, then she began a slow teasing descent down my chest, lightly biting my nipples. She kissed my stomach and I could feel her hair following her movement along my stomach. I spread my legs as she nestled between them, flipped her hair over to one side of her shoulders, opened her mouth and leaned down to absorb the tip of my cock into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around the knob as she went back and forth between taking several inches into her mouth and licking and tonguing my shaft.

gapster7
gapster7
1,706 Followers