Lisette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gapster7
gapster7
1,706 Followers

Her left hand cupped my balls and squeezed them gently as she administered to my cock. She let a huge gob of spit fall from her mouth onto my shaft as she swirled her tongue to distribute her saliva all over my erection. The fingers of her right hand circled the base of my cock in a tender grip. She looked up into my eyes as she gave me an exquisite and loving blowjob. I don't know that I had ever seen a more beautiful sight or felt such incredible pleasure.

She'd pull away for a moment, look down at my cock and stroke me a few times with her hand.

"You have a really nice dick, Mr. G."

"You say the sweetest things, Lissie. Thank you. It looks particularly good entering your mouth, I must say."

She giggled and went back to making love to my cock. Her head licked down the shaft and she went down low and began to suck my balls, taking one at a time into her mouth and swirling her tongue carefully around each one. Then she let one ball fall from her mouth and go to the other one. I had my hand on her head and I closed my eyes to enjoy the incredible sensation.

She moved back up to a kneeling position and went straight down on my cock, going deeper than she had so far. I could hear the slurpy wet sounds her lips and mouth made and it sounded so fucking sexy. She gagged slightly as she tried to take more of me than she should. Her gurgling noises and sucking sounds were driving me out of my mind. I could smell her distinctive scent and knew she was getting turned on.

"I need to fuck you, Lissie. I need to fuck you now," I stated emphatically.

She pulled up to straddle my hips, her hair hanging in long auburn tresses below her. She gently guided my cock to her cunt, teased her clit with my knob, and then inserted it into her gaping hole. She lowered herself inch by inch, slowly at first, but slowly increasing the speed as she took my whole length into her pussy. I looked at our union and marveled at the beauty of her delicate fleshy folds stretched wide by my rock hard prick. She put her hands on my shoulders and began to impale herself on me, moaning and flipping her hair as she fucked me.

For the next ten minutes we fucked like two crazy people. She turned around and rode me in reverse cowgirl, after which I pulled her onto the bed and spooned her from behind. I lifted her leg up so I could gain deep access and pumped away. She couldn't get enough. I moved to missionary and put her legs up over my shoulders. We were a whirling dance of humping bodies and sweat; the sound of our bodies slapping together filled the bedroom. We fucked like there was no tomorrow.

I knew I needed to fuck her deep and I leaned into her ear.

"I need you doggie, Lissie. I need to fuck you doggie."

I hopped up, pulled her to the edge of the bed and propped her up on her hands and knees. I stood behind her and pulled her back against me. I guided my cock toward the gaping hole of her cunt and slid in. My hands held the top of her hips and I pulled her onto me, driving my cock deep into her body. She let out a guttural gasp, flipped her hair over her shoulder again and turned to look at me with sheer lust in her eyes.

"Fuck me, Mr. G. Fuck me hard!"

I grabbed the top of her hips and slammed her against my cock, over and over again. She was tight, but very well lubricated and the slippery friction of my cock sliding deep into her was so over the top. She moaned and looked over her shoulder at me, urging me on, telling me how much she needed my cock, how much she loved fucking me. I was pumping her with all that I had and sweat was pouring off my forehead onto her sweet round ass. She could look innocent at times, but right now she looked like a dirty slut, fucking me with utter abandon. She moaned with pleasure as she lowered her face and upper torso onto the bed.

There is a sensual image that will always stay with me. Lissie, head down on the bed, face turned to the side, hair everywhere, hands stretched forward clutching the bed sheets, mouth open in ecstasy, ass high in the air taking my full length, pussy juice dripping down her inner thighs, the aroma of her sex filling the room, the sounds of her guttural moans and my own heavy breathing, along with the slapping sounds of my hips banging against her ass, the steady rhythm of our last frenzied fuck. It's there whenever I close my eyes and go to that place.

We came together one last time and were just beginning to unwind when the phone rang. It was Patty calling to say they were just passing I-75 and would be back in an hour. I looked at Lissie's luscious naked body splayed across the bed and did my best to talk calmly and normally, even though my pulse was racing.

We cleaned up the bedroom, making sure not to leave any earrings or tiny wet panties behind. We surveyed the villa to ensure that no traces of our intense lovemaking would rear its ugly head. Lissie changed into her bikini to head down to the beach. I figured I'd stay behind and greet the girls. Lissie approached me as she got ready to head out the door.

She gave me a deep kiss and stoked my cock. I reached between her legs and cupped the beauty of her fleshy bikini-clad labia.

"This was so much fun, Mr. G. You're amazing."

"Lissie, you're the one that is amazing. I can't thank you enough. Just wish we could do it again some time."

"I'm counting on it, Mr. G. You can come to Clemson anytime you want. I'm sure we could find a way to get together and fuck our brains out. What do you say?" She stroked my cock some more and I felt myself thickening once again.

"You're a hard one to say no to. We'll see how it goes. But we better be careful right now, baby."

She leaned in for a kiss as she let go of my cock. I gave her pert little ass a light smack and she turned, flipped her hair and headed for the door.

"Send Jenna down when she gets home."

"I will. Bye-bye."

She walked out the door, I let out an audible sigh and surveyed the villa. Everything looked in place. I picked up a magazine, settled in on the couch and waited for reality to return.

gapster7
gapster7
1,706 Followers