All Comments on 'Literotica Reader's Choice Awards Winners 2022'

by Literotica

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
PixiehoffPixiehoff5 months ago

Thank you to those who voted for me - such strong competition from other excellent poets

DuleighDuleigh5 months ago

Thank you all for your support! A Krissmas Karole was both fun to write and at the same time a sad painful experience. I learned first hand what happens when a writer falls in love with their characters. Thank you to the readers and to the other authors, meet me in the coffee shop in the Author's Hangout - first round is on me!

PastMasterPastMaster5 months ago

Thanks to all those that voted for me. Good to see so many people involved. Congratulations to all those taking part.

EdeyEdey5 months ago

I'm honored and thankful for your votes, thank you so much!

NoTalentHackNoTalentHack5 months ago

Thank you to everyone that voted for me, and congratulations to the winners!

NojNoj5 months ago

Huge thank you to everyone that voted for me! I'm very proud of this award, and congratulations to all the other winners of awards this year.

v_silvermoonv_silvermoon5 months ago

I am incredibly honored to be voted Best Audio Story. It is truly my best performance work and the script was legendary. Thank you for hosting this and thank you to all that supported and voted for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiterotica@Literotica
Hello world! The 2024 Literotica Special Contests Schedule is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-organized-challenge-list-2024-updated-jan-23.1601234/ The 2024 Literotica Author-Organized Challenge List is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-orga...