All Comments on 'Little Clean-Up Man'

by smallercuck

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not at all bad ...

... but a black lace BRAZIER (my capitals)? Come on, you can do better than that! Four stars and thank you for posting, but do get a dictionary - or just say 'bra'; almost everyone does.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Damn,

I'd almost willingly turn myself into a wimp if I could be used by a gal like her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I would be a whimp to clean a lady like her, no doubt about it but then of corse I am a whimp who is used by my wife and her friends. My swife invites some girl friends home from the bar where they work along with men they pick up there and I do clean up for the whole gang. I have to be naked with cock cage on when they show up and stay like that for the however long the party lasts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So Many Ways to Dominate

My wife wears the pants in our family, and has since our engagement 9 years ago. Very little of her dominance is loud or public, though her education, income, job status and physical stature all dwarf mine. However when she's been out with her lesbian friend and comes home just before dawn, it's then that she trumpets her dominance. She makes me massage her shoulders, oil her tired (from dancing) calves, and gently wipe down her ravaged cunt lips, while teasing me with scenes of how much better a lover Kate is than me, and how I could learn so much from her. Oh well.

Great story.

arsenicandashesarsenicandashesalmost 11 years ago
good boy....

Don't forget... Friday... I will be entertaining in. Plan to arrive early, as to assist with my personal preparation. Also, you will be staying the night, so plan accordingly.

~S

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyalmost 11 years ago
From Jimmy

How I long for such domination. My wife is only now beginning to see what I am willing to do. Who knows why being so small is such a turn on..it just is!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Outstanding!

Bang on target with my kink, Thanks for the visit in your world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
On his way out

He broke the connection on the gas line to the water heater. On the news the next day he read about the explosion and fire that had gutted the building. There had been one fatality.

JamesRichJamesRichover 9 years ago
Good Story

In college, I dated a lot of married women who just weren't getting what they wanted at home. During two of these affairs, hubby asked to watch me fuck his wife. She was actually amused by his wish to be humiliated. Anyway, he ended up sucking me off while SHE watched! SHE made him lick her swollen vagina while rivulets of my cream oozed out....LOL! Your story reminds me of those EXCITING times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
If only these things really happened

Another story to get my sissy cock throbbing. Oh! If only I could find a woman like Samantha to worship!

Sillliwilli@gmail.com

Sissy Simone

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous